Purgatory (Yuri Belle x Eleanor)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Santhal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 am
Welcome to Purgatory

Scenesters and celebs wash away sins at our mega-club, whose stylish, multi-level layout has three distinct themes.

A devilishly large dance space where everyone can live out his wild desires occupies Level Hell, whose industrial design features polished steel, tin and aluminum surfaces, and a concrete bar. Our demonic wiat-staff will tempt you with variety of drinks and apetizers.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level Purgatory provides cushy banquettes and intimate tables that are perfect for mixing and mingling. For those who desire more privacy booths are available and the barman knows a drink for every occasion.

Finally, Level Heaven, awash in white, is a sleek aerie that boasts its own DJs, an angelic wait-staff, and an accommodating circular bar. Large area with extravagant view onto the city and dance-floor extending to the roof.

Higher even than Heaven is an exclusive winter garden bar known as Upper Heaven – its tables must be reserved in advance.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 pm
User Image

There were days when Eleanor wanted to forget everything and be done with it. Today was one of the worse ones.
Donning her black best black blazer, tailored trousers and white bluse she looked more like a business-woman coming to drink away a blowed contract than a nurse on her day off.
As she walked by the entrance to hell level of her favored night club she threw a longing look at the dancefloor filled with mass of bodies dancing to mindnumbingly loud music. Then she just shook her head as if to get rid of the idea and continued to Purgatory.
This level, at most half the size of Hell or Heaven was almost empty. Save for few couples sitting on banquettes enjoying the privacy of dimmed lights. Eleanor walked straight to the bar, taking seat on one of the bar-stools. Barman a hulking black man with bald head just leaned over the counter to examine the newcommer.
"Its always bad to see you again outside of christmas parties." He greeted her with his deep voice weirdly. "Welcome back."
She just nodded as if that was normal for them ... wich probably was before sighing. "The usual Tom, its been a long day."
Even before she began to speak he was allready filling up a tumbler with vodka, so when she finished the sentence he was just placing it before her and filling up another one.
She just nodded gratefully and downed the glass with one gulp and taking hold of the second this time taking just a small sip.  

Santhal

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 am
User Image
Maribelle walked out of the photo-shoot building with a bunch of friends. Today was just like any other day. Interviews, looking over movie deals, photoshoots, and getting ready for fashion shows, and she loved it. The girls went to get dinner in a cafe down the street, but none of ate much. All Maribelle had was a small salad with a cup of ice water. After leaving the restaurants the girls sad their goodbyes.

Left on the corner in New York, Maribelle called a taxi. In the taxi she changed from jeans to a sleek and skin tight short black dress. With the top looking like a corset. This was just one of her many breathtaking dresses, she got from designers after the runway. She fixed her hair a little, did her makeup, and changed into sexy black strapped heels.

The taxi driver dropped her out in front of purgatory. It was a nice club meant for all of the upper society. There was countless actors, singers, and models here. Occasionally there was regular girls, who are rich or decent looking enough to get let in. Today Maribelle was ready to party. It was actually her birthday, and she wanted to dance away the pain of her parents not even bothering to wish her happy birthday, like every year.

With a sigh she walked into the club where she already got a few people looking at her and checking her out. She playfully smiled and rolled her eyes then went past the hell floor and went up to purgatory. This was the most empty floor, where people can mingle and do their business, while the other floors are for dancing.

Maribelle went strait to the bar, this was the place where her favorite bartender worked. The moment she sat down Tom had already made her a dirty martini. "Here you go my dear, happy birthday" he said flirtatiously. Not only was he her favorite bartender, he was her good friend who loves to flirt with each other, but the knew that nothing was going to happen, for Tom was more interested in men.
Maribelle smiled "Why thank you my dear, do you have a present for me?" she replied.

Tom smiled "Of course, come here I have someone I want you to meet." he said as he lead Maribelle to Eleanor, the two laughing and joking along the way. He looked at the two girls "Eleanor, this is Maribelle, why don't the two of you get to know each other. This crazy girl is lots of fun, you two should keep each other company" he said then he walked away to tend to other people.

Maribelle rolled her eyes playfully at him then she looked at the girl and took a sip of her drink. The girl was doable, she was actually pretty cute. "Hi there" she said sweetly. "Would you like to go sit at one of the booths? It seems to be getting quite crowded here" she said playfully. Next to her some guy was already checking her out. She gave him a quick wink and smile.

Not too long later Tom came back "Three numbers already, that should be a record" he said to Maribelle handing them three napkins with numbers on them then leaving.
Santhal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image

Being left with her glass an thoughts Nora sighed again and took another longing look at the bottle she was served from. She really needed to talk and get everything out of the system, but sadly it was nothing anyone else should hear. So a long talk with her big stuffed bear was the best she could get, even if such feat required quite an alcohol intoxication.

She sighed again whole bottle was minimum at the moment. At that moment she was interrupted by Tom happily chatting with one of the luxurious looking customers that made most of Prugatory's visitors. Eleanor could not help but envy her looks that allowed her to wear such daring outfits, even if it drew more attention than Nora wanted at the moment. So much bigger was her suprise when he introduced them.

She was able to get a halfhearted nod to the newcommer bufore turning to the black man. "I-I dont think its such good idea..." Her voice dying off as the bartender was within moment away. "I swear, he owes me a bottle for this." She muttered under breath and turned back to face the brunette.

"Nice to meet you Maribelle." She answered the greeting with gentle smile, though it did look rather lifeless. "And yes a booth would be nice at the moment." Feeling more than outclassed here she liked the idea to get out of sights the other woman attracted like magnet.

When Tom arrived again and handed over the napkins with numbers, one of the written with lipstick to boot, Nora tapped his paw with her fingers. "Witch-hammer." She said with serious expression before turning to Maribelle and relaxing a bit. "Shall we?" Hopping off the bar stool she leads the way to an empty booth and away from wide-eyed bartender.

cutie_maddy111

Santhal

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:20 pm
((OOC: What is a witch hammer?))
User Image
Maribelle finished her drink and once she was done two more came for her, from some guys at the bar. She looked over to them and mouthed cheers and thanks then she drank some of it. "You know, just wondering.... are you new here? I haven't seen you before." she said looking at what the woman was wearing. Maribelle wasn't very judgmental, but she was a little surprised by what she was wearing. Maribelle herself, was always here, whether it was with friends, or just for fun. She usually loved to party, so this was a place for her.

Maribelle then looked at the woman for she heard what she said under her breath earlier about how Tom would owe her a bottle for this. She sighed. "You know.. if you don't want to talk it's fine, I'm just going to go find some other people. I don't want to be an inconvenience" she said. She wasn't necessarily annoyed, she just didn't want to deal with people who seemed annoyed of her or uninterested. It was her birthday after all, and the last thing she wanted to deal with was someone who was just going to be annoyed and pissed.

Santhal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:00 am
((OOC: Its a made up cocktail, and a failed product on top as its three different shots of rum in one glass. Tom told its name to Nora after she ordered it for first time.))
User Image

Eleanor watched Maribelle toughtfully after what she said. It was bit rude to behave as if it was a bad idea to even talk to the woman. On the other side she wasn't feeling like the right conversation partner for anyone.

Nora placed her hand on the stool she was sitting on earlier. "Its both connected. The only time I come here for fun is for christmas party from work. I come here from time to time when ... I need to, but ... well its not something to celebrate." Looking sadly to the dark skinned man she continued. "I can see why he worries and wants to cheer me up, but I dont think I will be any fun to be around today."

With that she took off for one of the empty booths casting a last glance to the brunette to see if she decides to follow, not encouraging her to, but not driving her away either.

cutie_maddy111

Santhal

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:22 am
User Image
Maribelle looked at the woman talk and she knew that something was wrong. When the woman walked away Maribelle thought about whether or not to follow her. With a sigh she finished the two martinis, told the waiter to make her more sending to the booth. Maribelle then walked over and sat next to the girl.

"Hey umm how about this? Let's play a little drinking game or something? I don't know whats wrong, but I want to try to cheer you up. C'mon I promise to make this night fun for you, I won't let you down" she said playfully and sweetly as the waiter came and gave her her drink.

Maribelle then looked at the woman. "You're probably around the same size as me... c'mon I have a place I keep my clothes here. Let's go try them on and see if they fit you" she said.

Santhal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image

Sitting down in booth Eleanor slid her fingers from middle of the table to sides as if to smooth out fabric that isnt there. And was once again suprised, not really that the other followed her but that she sat next instead across of her.

Even if Nora didnt feel like having a fun evening she had to acknowledge Maribelles interest wich seemed to be genuie. Though she didnt want to go without a fight.

"But I dont know ... I mean you dont ..." The she sighed defeatedly. "... Tom." As if on cue the bartender appeared with a light: "You called?" Bringing Maribelles and Eleanors drinks wich brought him one glare in return.
"Cant you be at least a bit less trustworthy?" She added clearly because all arguments about being unfamilliar were void because of him knowing and introducing them.
"No decieving the customer." He answered not knowing why he was accused in such strange way, but a light smirk playing on his lips as he retreated behind his bar.

"OK." Nora turned back to the brunette, her face a mixture of uncertainty and determination. "No drinking games. I have bad experiences with them. As for clothes ... Im not so ... developed up here..." Touching her chest she tries to soften the self-inflicted blow. "So Im not sure it will really fit ... but Im willing to try."

cutie_maddy111

Santhal

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image
Maribelle smiled at the woman then at Tom "I promise, little Tommy here didn't say anything" she said playfully to Tom who patted her on the head then went back. Maribelle then stood up and took the woman's hand. "Hmm I might have something...come with me" she said sweetly as she began to walk with Eleanor's hand in her soft hands.

Maribelle lead Eleanor to a room in the back filled with club dresses and formal dresses. Maribelle looked through the racks and finally pulled out a one shouldered chanel dress. It was a tight black dress with a design for the one shoulder strap. "Try this on" she said sweetly as she gave the dress to Eleanor and stepped back watching the girl and waiting for her to put on the dress.

Santhal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

Before Maribelle could drag her away Nora took her glass in her free hand. After a deep breath she downed the brown liquid from half filled tumbler. Her hand tensed up as it worked its way to the stomach but then relaxed and slowly put the glass back on table.

"Lead the way." Her cheeks after this lightly flushed she let the other woman lead her away to some backroom with clothing, probably for clubs staff. Leaving the brunette to seach for what she wants Eleanor examined whatever picked her interest, from wings made from real feathers to a deep red bartender outfit.

When given the black dress she looked at it from both sides looking for any hint how its put on, but the tightly fitting fabric could not hide even a button. Stepping closer to one of the racks she began to undress revealing that the underwear underneath was anything but business-like. Black hot-pants and white sport-bra are adorning her more boyish figure and pirstine skin. She threw a look to the watching figure but then just shrugged and pulled off the bra and put it on top of her clothes. There can be seen how she moves in detached manner as if she did something similar almost everyday, still she keeps her back to Maribelle till the black dress is in place.

"How does it look?" Bit selfcounciously she turned around in the revealing clothing.
But now her ankle-high shoes with low heels, wich worked nicely with the business suit do look rather out of place.
cutie_maddy111

Santhal

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image
Maribelle smirked and went over and walked around the woman inspecting her. "I would do you" she said playfully as she took the girl's hand. "Now lets go live out our life in in hell" she said jokingly as she began to lead the girl down to the bottom floor. Before she did so she grabbed a pair of heels.

Maribelle first led Eleanor to the back elevator and went in it then handed the girl the shoes. "Here put this on my dear" she said as she took out a small compact mirror to fix her hair and makeup, putting on some heavy red lipstick. She then went over to the girl and moved close to her. She did some things with Eleanor's hair. In the end she leaned in and kissed Eleanor and pulled back when there was a ding indicating that they had arrived. "Hmm it did work, you now have lipstick on, c'mon let's go party" she said.

Santhal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 am
User Image

Nora shifted nevously subjected to Maribelles inspecting eye. "Yay me." She answered her coment with light smirk and dry tone to show her opinion on being able to reach level of attracting even women.

She did not resist as the brunette dragged her to the elevator, but regarded the heels pushed in her hand with deadly glare, reserved for the most dangerous enemies. After putting the shoes on Elleanor took a moment to look more closely at her entourage. Maribelle had a personality of box full of puppies that it made her feel as a polar opposite. Not even noticing as her hair was remade. She was sanpped out of the observations by pair of lips pressed on hers.
Her eyes grew wide with suprise as the weels in her head began to turn to get ... to at least some conclusion. So she managed only a weak nod to whatever the other woman said and follow her out of the elevator.

cutie_maddy111

Santhal

Santhal

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:23 pm
cutie_maddy111

User ImageNo its just wrong! Freeing her hand from that of Mairbelles Nora take few steps inside the noisy room. She has lot better parties looking for her so she cant be attracted to me, but changing someones clothes and kissing them mere minutes after meeting them is just wrong. Tom be damned. With quick shake of her head and silently mouthing 'No.' she vanished between the mass of dancing people.
The way up was made in record time ... after taking off the shoes that made her stumble every second step. Not sparing the bartender a second look the brunette made her way to the back room to catch her clothes and got out of the club.

On her way home did Eleanor look constantly over her shoulder making sure noone followed her. Feeling absurd from it did not help her cause either, but somehow she managed to get there without stumbling into more trouble.
Inside her appartment she got under a hot shower washing away rest of the alcohol with smell of cigarettes and faint aroma of foreign parfume.
Finnaly in her bed she closed her eyes and touched the lips still carrying a small tint of red on them. Not today.

Today another patient of hers died and she got another step closer to the dreaded hundred.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games