Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm
In the snow

It was a cold december morning and it was snowning softly. The ground was white, covered by the cold and light snow there were falling. It was ice cold outside, everybody had covered themself in a big jacket, scafts and gloves.. You were just out for your normally morning walk.. But you decide that today you would keep going for a bit longer than usual. You kept walking, but then suddenly you almost tripped over something. You regained your balance and walked back to see what it was you almost tripped over..It was a boy?! He is ice cold and half frozen.. He is almost naked, he only had a pair of pants on.. And then he was covered in the snow. But he was still breathing. You pick him up and take him over to your place.. You are a doctor so you know how to treat him.. Then he wakes up he have a high fever and is pretty dizzy.. But there is something about the boy you can't shake of you.. The boy have something supernatural about him.. As you nurse the boy, you suddenly kiss him!? And the boy were shocked in the start, but he kisses you back in the end..You discover that you had a desire for him all along.. But you stop as he gets so well that he can take care of himself.. And its wronge to be with him, as you are already married to a young beautiful woman!

((Wants a seme doctor ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Name: Lucas.. He isn't sure though..
Personallity: Lucas is very quiet in the start as he is very sick, but as he gets better he is cheerful, stuborrn and short-tempered..
Uke/seke
Bio: He can't remember much, he doesn't remember his name or his age.. But he likes __ as he is very kind to him. He gets a feeling inside him that he hadn't felt before then he is with ___. He doesn't want to leave his side and does what ever he can to not leave..

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
User Image

Name: Lucas.. He isn't sure though..
Personallity: Lucas is very quiet in the start as he is very sick, but as he gets better he is cheerful, stuborrn and short-tempered..
Uke/seke
Bio: He can't remember much, he doesn't remember his name or his age.. But he likes __ as he is very kind to him. He gets a feeling inside him that he hadn't felt before then he is with ___. He doesn't want to leave his side and does what ever he can to not leave..

May I do this roleplay with you? ~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm
Ven Vanity

Sure :3  

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity

Yay! biggrin alright. I'm finishing up my character's profile now c:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 pm
Ven Vanity
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity

Yay! biggrin alright. I'm finishing up my character's profile now c:

Name:
+Sayfaldin Monarch

Personality:
+ Sayfaldin is a very smart young man. He is very caring and loves to work with others.
+ Sayfaldin is a hardworking man. He always takes his work seriously and doesn't mess around when it comes to his career.
+ Though Sayfaldin is a serious man he is a soft person when it comes to his patients and others who are necessarily kind to him.
+ Sometimes Sayfaldin comes off secretive because he doesn't like sharing others information out there without his permission making him trustworthy and faithful.
+ Rarely does Sayfaldin love to break the rules, he does not like the role of "bad boys."
+ Sayfaldin is very protective over things even if they're minor things and situations.
+ Sayfaldin has a good sense of humor, loves making others around him laugh.
+ He is a flirt at times when he can't resist.

Bio:
+ Sayfaldin was born in a lonesome wealthy family. Lonesome because both his parents had died from a car flood in and he was taken care of by their maid. He paid no extra attention on him. Though she took him whereever he was asked. Sayfaldin called her a second boring mom. And through those lonesome years going to school Sayfaldin had always loved helping others and trying to fix their problems. He then grew a compassion in the medical catergory. He aced all his classes which caused him to skip his last two years and go to a college that had recruited him. Sayfaldin had became more and more interested in medical and decided to join the medical career and take 4years of education. Through those 4years he aced all those classes leading him to become a very successful full degree doctor. He does make his millions and lives in a mansion with his beloved beauty wife.

Appearance:
+
User Image  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:00 pm
Ven Vanity

where do you wanna start in the story? ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:08 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity

Me actually walking and finding you. So the beginning, basically. Is that fine with you? I'll start if that's alright~  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 pm
Ven Vanity
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity

Me actually walking and finding you. So the beginning, basically. Is that fine with you? I'll start if that's alright~

Thats fine with me ^^ and please do start  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity

Thats fine with me ^^ and please do start

Yaay. ~ Question , Which one of us controlling the wife? ~

User Image

Finally from the last two hours of work, Sayfalding grabs his jacket and scarf sliding his jacket on and buttoning it up and wrapping his scarf around his neck the leg parts of the scraf resting against his shoulders and against his jacket. He then left out of his office locketing it 's door behind him. Finally exiting the building he finally remembered absent-mindly that his wife had dropped him. He grabbed his cell trying to call but she didn't answer, the wind blew and he sort of gave a small shiver. He cursed under his breath when his wife didn't answer her phone for the second time, sighing. 'Guess I'll be walking home.. This isn't a first.' he thought with a frown. As he stepped into the snow walking down the same familiar path he took the first time on a side walk. He then smiled watching a couple kids play in the snow throwing snowballs at each other. He enjoyed the soft crunches of snow he heard beneath his feet as he walk. He walked further turning a corner not too far from his house. Sayfaldin then almost tripped over something gaining his balance again.. He walked back over towards the spot he had almost tripped over and he saw a body, a male body figure. Seeing that he was half naked with pants on. Sayfaldin quickly leaned over checking his pulse for a heartbeat trying to make sure the boy was alright. Feeling thumps pass by repeatidly he noticed the boy was alive, he picked the boy up. Groaning he carried the boy as he finished walking home he walked into the door setting the boy down on the couch infront of the fireplace, walking back up he went to grab a blanket from a cabinet in the hallway. Bringing it down to the boy he wrapped the boy into the blanket, noticing his wife's absence he sighed going into the kitchen ti make the boy some soup.~  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:22 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image

-------------------------User Image------------------------

Breathing faintly, struggling to stay alive. The snow made it hard to breath, if he just could move some of it away then maybe it would be easier to breath. He tried to move his frozen body so he could move the snow away from his head so it would be easier to breath, but his body were completly numb. The snow had frozed him, he could barely breath anymore.. Everything seemed so dark, so silence.. Thoughts got blurry, breathing got tougher and his eyes darker..With closed eyes everything seemed so distant and empty. He were in a land of shadows made out of darkness.. He couldn't escape for this land himself, he only got pulled longer inside, disappearing slowly from the world he knew the best..

But then as he were about to let go, something.. No somebody removed the snow from his frozen body. Warmth touch him, it felt like something were burning him.. It was so warm, the warm embraced him.. He could feel that he were moving but he didn't knew how. Getting carried inside, placed infront of the fire place and wrapped in a blanket warmed whole his body.. Faintly, he opened his eyes. The narrow sight of the room made him whisper "I do not belong here.." The whisper were to low to that anyone could hear him thought. He passed out again. It seemed that he's body were simply to exhausted to stay awake. The warmth from the room made him feel that he were melting, slowly.. He wondered then he woked up, would there be anything left of him..? His body got warmer and warmer.. Even warm than it should.. His cheeks turned red and he started to pant slightly. A bad and strong fever raised in his body, feeling weak he froced his eyes up. "Where am i..?" he whispered with shivering voice.

------------------------- User Image ------------------------

((well you can if you want to :3))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:49 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity
User Image

Breathing faintly, struggling to stay alive. The snow made it hard to breath, if he just could move some of it away then maybe it would be easier to breath. He tried to move his frozen body so he could move the snow away from his head so it would be easier to breath, but his body were completly numb. The snow had frozed him, he could barely breath anymore.. Everything seemed so dark, so silence.. Thoughts got blurry, breathing got tougher and his eyes darker..With closed eyes everything seemed so distant and empty. He were in a land of shadows made out of darkness.. He couldn't escape for this land himself, he only got pulled longer inside, disappearing slowly from the world he knew the best..

But then as he were about to let go, something.. No somebody removed the snow from his frozen body. Warmth touch him, it felt like something were burning him.. It was so warm, the warm embraced him.. He could feel that he were moving but he didn't knew how. Getting carried inside, placed infront of the fire place and wrapped in a blanket warmed whole his body.. Faintly, he opened his eyes. The narrow sight of the room made him whisper "I do not belong here.." The whisper were to low to that anyone could hear him thought. He passed out again. It seemed that he's body were simply to exhausted to stay awake. The warmth from the room made him feel that he were melting, slowly.. He wondered then he woked up, would there be anything left of him..? His body got warmer and warmer.. Even warm than it should.. His cheeks turned red and he started to pant slightly. A bad and strong fever raised in his body, feeling weak he froced his eyes up. "Where am i..?" he whispered with shivering voice.

User Image

Finally finishing up making soup and a pouring a glass of sprite in a glass, Sayfaldin then reached up opening a cabinet grabbing a big tray down placing the bowl of soup on the tray and the glass full on sprite in the cup holder. He then walked over grabbing a paper to placing it underneath the bowl of soup. Sayfaldin then grabbed the tray walking out of the kitchen he walked over towards a small table infront of the couch placing the tray onto the table he looked to see the boy eyes opened and looking around. Sayfaldin smiled and he pushed the blanket down a little from the boy so a little air could come in and cool the boy off making sure his temperature could stay even. Looking at the boy. He quickly shook his head brushing down his jacket as he stood back up he unbuttoned his jacket walking over to a hanging rack he placed his jacket and scarf around it. Walking back over towards the boy, "Now, now I'm sorry I did not introduce myself but It seems you're probably wondering where you are.." Sayfaldin questioned already knowing the answer. "Well my names Sayfaldin Monarch. This is my home. I had brought you here because I seem to have trippen over your body on my way back. And I saw that you were still alive so I brung you here to take care of you until you're light on your feet again." he said, grinning. "You're not in any cause of harm or trouble.. I just want to make you well again.. I am a doctor.. Just got off of work.. So i'm sorry if you were frightened or anything.. But enough about me.. What's you're name..? And why were you laying in the snow with only pants on...? Y'know it's not summer." Sayfaldin said chuckling. He calmed himself and watched the boy waiting for an answer.

(( Yes, yes that would be great! ^w^))

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 am
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas opened his eyes again as something or somebody move away the blanket there wrapped around him. He didn't liked it.. He felt so cold although he were burning. If he's body hadn't been numb he would have pulled the blanket right over him again.. He felt so bad, his head were spinning and he felt that he were going to die..He didn't fully understand how he could be so cold as he were inside, in front of a fireplace and had a blanket half around him.. Lucas looked on a man there walked over to him with a tray, he's narrow eyes tired to open wider so he could look on him better.. The man were a bit taller than himself, he had dark hair and he wasn't thick.. But rest of him were to blurry to see yet. Lucas closed his eyes again. hearing the male talk, he's voice were comfortable to listen to.. It was really soft and gentle.. He explained why he were here, but it didn't made any sense for him. He couldn't remember a thing.. The man asked for he's name, but.. What was it again.. It started with L.. he were sure of it! And then.. U..? Lu-... Luc.. He thought about it, trying his best to remember. "I'm certain that it's someting with luc.. But the rest.. Luc-..Lucas.. that must be it! Yeah.. My name must be lucas.." He thought, smiling weakly. "M-my name is.. L-lucas.." he uttered weakly. "I-i.. can't remember.. why i were laying there .. or where.. i am.." he panted, crawling together from the pain that the fever gave him.. He really felt bad.. ".. I-i.. i can't remember anything.. My mind.. it's so dark.." He thought, making a grimace as he crawled more together. ".. kill me..." he whimpered very lowed from the fever and the pain he were in. He really did feel that he were going to die any second now, but he wasn't it was just the fever there were making him feel very uncomfortable..

((O.O.C))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X
Ven Vanity
User Image

Lucas opened his eyes again as something or somebody move away the blanket there wrapped around him. He didn't liked it.. He felt so cold although he were burning. If he's body hadn't been numb he would have pulled the blanket right over him again.. He felt so bad, his head were spinning and he felt that he were going to die..He didn't fully understand how he could be so cold as he were inside, in front of a fireplace and had a blanket half around him.. Lucas looked on a man there walked over to him with a tray, he's narrow eyes tired to open wider so he could look on him better.. The man were a bit taller than himself, he had dark hair and he wasn't thick.. But rest of him were to blurry to see yet. Lucas closed his eyes again. hearing the male talk, he's voice were comfortable to listen to.. It was really soft and gentle.. He explained why he were here, but it didn't made any sense for him. He couldn't remember a thing.. The man asked for he's name, but.. What was it again.. It started with L.. he were sure of it! And then.. U..? Lu-... Luc.. He thought about it, trying his best to remember. "I'm certain that it's someting with luc.. But the rest.. Luc-..Lucas.. that must be it! Yeah.. My name must be lucas.." He thought, smiling weakly. "M-my name is.. L-lucas.." he uttered weakly. "I-i.. can't remember.. why i were laying there .. or where.. i am.." he panted, crawling together from the pain that the fever gave him.. He really felt bad.. ".. I-i.. i can't remember anything.. My mind.. it's so dark.." He thought, making a grimace as he crawled more together. ".. kill me..." he whimpered very lowed from the fever and the pain he were in. He really did feel that he were going to die any second now, but he wasn't it was just the fever there were making him feel very uncomfortable..

((O.O.C))

User Image

Sayfaldin noticed the boy's uncomfortable reaction towards the blanket. He then slid the blanket up more onto the boy's body. Sayfaldin then stood as he walked over towards the little table the boy's soup and sprite sat on as he moved it closer towards the fireplace. Sayfaldin then walked over to the couch pushing it also using his weight, closer towards the fireplace with the boy's food and beverage nearby. He then walked over between the table and couch where the boy was laying, Sayfaldin looked into the boy's eyes as he sat and listened for his answer. Hearing him answer the name, his name. "Hmm? Lucas.. What a name I haven't heard just yet." he said complimentary. He smiled watching Lucas as he began to speak even more, hearing him say he didn't remember anything made his smile fall abit. He then gave out a sigh. "Seems you have amnesia.. Oh we'll fix that and we'll also fix your body and your body's temperature. And what I mean as 'We'll , I actually mean 'I'll'. I'll be the one helping you heal.." he said, happily. He then reached over towards the boys soup, he grabbed the spoon sliding a noodle and a piece of chicken with a little juice mixed onto the spoon and slowly moved the spoon slowly towards Lucas's mouth. "Here eat some it's soup I made you. It'll make you feel warmer." He convinced, leaning over to grab the sprite with his other hand, "And this'll wash it down for you." he said with a kind smile. "And sadly.. I won't be killing you. I know you feel a lot of pain, Lucas. But not as much pain as real dying feels. You'll be fine. I'll take good care of you. You may trust me. But I say you can trust me, Lucas." he said, nodding as he continued to hold the spoon close towards the boys mouth waiting for him to open and holding the sprite in his other hand patiently.  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers