Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
What happened...(1x1 yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:54 pm
A cop is doing his daily rounds. He's driving parks his car to patrol the nearby park. An hour passes and he comes back to his car. There's blood on the handle. He pulls his gun out as he walks over. Through the window, he see a younger male somewhere between 18-22 shirtless, wearing only jeans, bare footed, blind folded, his hands bound behind his back, and his mouth duct tape. The cop grimaced and started to unlock the door while calling the hospital and much more. Gently he removes the guys blindfold. When the guys eyes were locked on to his, the cop looked him over and said, "Hello there I can't remove the duct tape because I may hurt you. Just know I'm a police officer and you are safe." He looked over the male for wounds. He had none. The bound man nodded and curled closer to the officer waiting.

Can be either character. Story starts back at the hospital.
Cop:
Name:
Nickname:
Victim:
Name:
Nickname:

As for bio's will learn that during the story.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 am
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w136/x3narutox3/AnimeGuy1.jpg

Name: Alec Dreamcote
Nickname: Alec or AD
Age 18-22

being in the hospital bed his blue eyes looked round the white sterile room as he sat up in the bed. The doctor had said that he had suffered light cuts and cold, but was going to be okay thanks to the cop. Speaking of the cop, Alec glanced around to try to find the older male whom found him. "S...Sir?" Alec spoke softly, his voice breaking slightly as he was thirsty, and with his shaking hands, he upped the cup of water to his lips and took a small pull and set the glass back on the table  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 pm
Big Ginny1

being in the hospital bed his blue eyes looked round the white sterile room as he sat up in the bed. The doctor had said that he had suffered light cuts and cold, but was going to be okay thanks to the cop. Speaking of the cop, Alec glanced around to try to find the older male whom found him. "S...Sir?" Alec spoke softly, his voice breaking slightly as he was thirsty, and with his shaking hands, he upped the cup of water to his lips and took a small pull and set the glass back on the table

((Nice. Don't forget to quote so I know you posted.
http://s1295.beta.photobucket.com/user/Dragoons_Reign/media/Watchingyou_zps2b13e2ad.jpg.html
Name:Kane Jin McCpy
Nickname: Jin, Jay
))

Jin explained in detail to the detective assigned to the case. He wondered if IA was going to come into this because how the john doe was found in his cop car.Watch them believe it was him who did this. Jin soon found out the kids name Alec Dreamcote. Jin was speaking with the doctor about his condition and if he was going to be alright. Alec's voice sounded and Jin turned to the vic. "Excuse me." He told the doctor before standing before the male with his pale eyes falling on him. "Yes, Mr. Dreamcote?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1

http://s1295.beta.photobucket.com/user/Dragoons_Reign/media/Watchingyou_zps2b13e2ad.jpg.html
Name:Kane Jin McCpy
))

Jin explained in detail to the detective assigned to the case. He wondered if IA was going to come into this because how the john doe was found in his cop car.Watch them believe it was him who did this. Jin soon found out the kids name Alec Dreamcote. Jin was speaking with the doctor about his condition and if he was going to be alright. Alec's voice sounded and Jin turned to the vic. "Excuse me." He told the doctor before standing before the male with his pale eyes falling on him. "Yes, Mr. Dreamcote?"

"what the hell happened to me?..." Alec asked softly as his eyes, which were a blue--pale or bright--, flickered about the room and he tentatively stretched his arms but soon found out that there was a few stitches. "Ow... whats your name sir...?" Soon Alec was staring into Jin's eyes and held his tongue realizing Jin had amazing eyes. To much credit, Alec was smiling softly to the older male, though he can't remember in the time of his life that he smiled ever. But smiling to Jin made it feel...well, natural and stuff. Not knowing what day it was Alec strained to see the little calendar by the door but soon gave up.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:56 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Name:Kane Jin McCoy
))

"what the hell happened to me?..." Alec asked softly as his eyes, which were a blue--pale or bright--, flickered about the room and he tentatively stretched his arms but soon found out that there was a few stitches. "Ow... whats your name sir...?" Soon Alec was staring into Jin's eyes and held his tongue realizing Jin had amazing eyes. To much credit, Alec was smiling softly to the older male, though he can't remember in the time of his life that he smiled ever. But smiling to Jin made it feel...well, natural and stuff. Not knowing what day it was Alec strained to see the little calendar by the door but soon gave up.

Jin sighed, "That is what I would like to know seeing as I only got you at the very end it seems. Here's what I know besides your name: I was patrolling and came back to my car and found you inside tied up. How you got into my locked car or who placed you there....I was hoping you would fill in that part." Jin grimaced at the stitching in the males arm. He believed there was no injury, but this is why he called the bus. His dark hair was pushed back out of his face. "My name is Kane...Call me Jin though. "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

))

Jin sighed, "That is what I would like to know seeing as I only got you at the very end it seems. Here's what I know besides your name: I was patrolling and came back to my car and found you inside tied up. How you got into my locked car or who placed you there....I was hoping you would fill in that part." Jin grimaced at the stitching in the males arm. He believed there was no injury, but this is why he called the bus. His dark hair was pushed back out of his face. "My name is Kane...Call me Jin though. "

Alec nods to Jin agreeing to call him that. Looking down to his lap he gently bit his pale lower lip. "I...I think what happened was...that me and some friends were walking out from somewhere..." Alec began but when he got to the part where he was dragged away from his friends, the memory started getting foggy like. "Th-then i can't remember, but what i do remember is my friends shouting for me..." Alec had glanced up at Jin again, starring into the eyes of his savoir, hating that he felt this warm feeling Jin roused within him, but it kind of felt good to be warm than cold.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

))

Alec nods to Jin agreeing to call him that. Looking down to his lap he gently bit his pale lower lip. "I...I think what happened was...that me and some friends were walking out from somewhere..." Alec began but when he got to the part where he was dragged away from his friends, the memory started getting foggy like. "Th-then i can't remember, but what i do remember is my friends shouting for me..." Alec had glanced up at Jin again, starring into the eyes of his savoir, hating that he felt this warm feeling Jin roused within him, but it kind of felt good to be warm than cold.

Jin started writing down what he needed from the guy. "Okay, could you tell me your friends names and where you were at the time." He asked tilting his head slightly as the boy talked. "Maybe your home address. I could call your parents to come and get you. We would have to take you to the squad room for further questioning but I believe your parents would make you feel more at ease there." Jin told before smiling lightly at the guy. Jin gripped his shoulder lightly. "Easy now. You're safe." His silver eyes locked with Alec's.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 pm
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

))

Jin started writing down what he needed from the guy. "Okay, could you tell me your friends names and where you were at the time." He asked tilting his head slightly as the boy talked. "Maybe your home address. I could call your parents to come and get you. We would have to take you to the squad room for further questioning but I believe your parents would make you feel more at ease there." Jin told before smiling lightly at the guy. Jin gripped his shoulder lightly. "Easy now. You're safe." His silver eyes locked with Alec's.

Alec nods and gave Jin the name of his friends. "Steve, Henri, Scott, and I think Robert..." Alec glances at Jin again under his eyelashes kind of shy now. Jin had the most amazing eyes ever as he picked at the god awful hospital gown. "My address is 8976 Main Street Drive" He gave the address of where he lived and blushed at seeing the light smile brush Jin's lips and felt warm and safe as he felt Jin's hand against his shoulder. Looks around for some type of hoodie or sweater but didn't find anything but some plastic flowers, the cup of water, and other hospital like items in the room that rank of sterilizing cleaners and some stuff Alec didn't know what the names were. (you should think about adding me)  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 am
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Alec nods and gave Jin the name of his friends. "Steve, Henri, Scott, and I think Robert..." Alec glances at Jin again under his eyelashes kind of shy now. Jin had the most amazing eyes ever as he picked at the god awful hospital gown. "My address is 8976 Main Street Drive" He gave the address of where he lived and blushed at seeing the light smile brush Jin's lips and felt warm and safe as he felt Jin's hand against his shoulder. Looks around for some type of hoodie or sweater but didn't find anything but some plastic flowers, the cup of water, and other hospital like items in the room that rank of sterilizing cleaners and some stuff Alec didn't know what the names were. (you should think about adding me)

Jin wrote it down raising a brow before looking at him. "You think Robert..." Jin's silvery eyes bore into him before closing briefly knowing he shouldn't push too hard. Jin continued to jot down the information. "Looking for something to wear other than that garment. They put your jeans in an evidence bag so what are your clothes sizes so I can go get something for you to wear." The hospital gown was really not something every on liked nor did Jin what some thing to be flashed at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin wrote it down raising a brow before looking at him. "You think Robert..." Jin's silvery eyes bore into him before closing briefly knowing he shouldn't push too hard. Jin continued to jot down the information. "Looking for something to wear other than that garment. They put your jeans in an evidence bag so what are your clothes sizes so I can go get something for you to wear." The hospital gown was really not something every on liked nor did Jin what some thing to be flashed at him.

"pants i'm a size two in skinny jeans, shirts i am a medium, boxers i'm..." Alec thought then said he was a size 6, yes he was thin, but that was due to him working out some. "my mom'll be glad to help you get the clothes Jin..." A soft blush had started in his cheeks but looked down quickly to the cover of the hospital blanket. "could you make sure mom gives you my blanket too...?" The reason why was because he wanted something from hom that would give Alec a break from the smell of the room he was inhabiting. Glancing up Alec's long fringe bangs that were the color of light sand and flipped them out of his eyes. Sighing softly he took another few sips of the water and made a slight face as he felt the chill again and shivers more.  

Big Ginny1

Egzist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 am
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

"pants i'm a size two in skinny jeans, shirts i am a medium, boxers i'm..." Alec thought then said he was a size 6, yes he was thin, but that was due to him working out some. "my mom'll be glad to help you get the clothes Jin..." A soft blush had started in his cheeks but looked down quickly to the cover of the hospital blanket. "could you make sure mom gives you my blanket too...?" The reason why was because he wanted something from hom that would give Alec a break from the smell of the room he was inhabiting. Glancing up Alec's long fringe bangs that were the color of light sand and flipped them out of his eyes. Sighing softly he took another few sips of the water and made a slight face as he felt the chill again and shivers more.

Jin shook his head. "I highly doubt getting clothes for you will be on her priority list. I mean hey if your kid was taken and then magically appeared in a hospital ....I'ma go with she's going to tackle and cry and hug the living heck out of you." Jin informed thinning his lips slightly as he tried not to laugh at the thought. "I'll see what I can do on that though." He could imagine the mother doing 90mph in the a car running every red light. "Can you walk? Maybe some air and a trip to the hospitals gift shop for some clothes might work. And maybe we can get something to jog your memory."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:18 am
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin shook his head. "I highly doubt getting clothes for you will be on her priority list. I mean hey if your kid was taken and then magically appeared in a hospital ....I'ma go with she's going to tackle and cry and hug the living heck out of you." Jin informed thinning his lips slightly as he tried not to laugh at the thought. "I'll see what I can do on that though." He could imagine the mother doing 90mph in the a car running every red light. "Can you walk? Maybe some air and a trip to the hospitals gift shop for some clothes might work. And maybe we can get something to jog your memory."  

Egzist

Big Ginny1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:55 pm
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1
Egzist
Big Ginny1

"eh your right..." Alec stood up slowly and wrapped a fluffy robe around his body and tied it tightly about that waist. Sighing down at the sight of the slippers which Alec thought were useless his pale blue eyes met Jin's and he felt a warmth spread down his spine as he started to walk towards the hospital's gift shop to get the clothes. "so Jin, what do you do in your free time...?" Alec asked as he thought he might as well get to know Jin if he were to spend more time with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:16 pm
Big Ginny1

Jin watched at the male wear the hospital robe. "Oh boy that's slightly embarrassing. " Jin pull his jacket and passed it to him before looking at the floor where Alec's eyes were looking at. He grimaced. "Well, I can't help you with that. I only wore these shoes today." He sighed before walking out to the gift shop. Thankfully there were clothes in the gift shop. they was plain but it was better than looking like a pink bunny showing his back side because of the gown. He stretched and yawned as he listened. "I play my videogames, sleep, and eat. " He answered calmly. "Wasn't I suppose to ask questions?" He laughed lightly.  

Egzist

Big Ginny1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 pm
Egzist
Big Ginny1

Jin watched at the male wear the hospital robe. "Oh boy that's slightly embarrassing. " Jin pull his jacket and passed it to him before looking at the floor where Alec's eyes were looking at. He grimaced. "Well, I can't help you with that. I only wore these shoes today." He sighed before walking out to the gift shop. Thankfully there were clothes in the gift shop. they was plain but it was better than looking like a pink bunny showing his back side because of the gown. He stretched and yawned as he listened. "I play my videogames, sleep, and eat. " He answered calmly. "Wasn't I suppose to ask questions?" He laughed lightly.

"eh you were and thanks" Alec put the jacket Jin offered on over the robe he wore. As they entered the gift shop he went to find clothes that would, Alec hopes, fit him and suit him better than the flimsy gown that showed his rear end. Going into a dressing room him put the shirt, boxers, and pants on his form. "Great that pants don't fit right...Jin can you get me a belt...?" Alec mumbles softly from the door he was behind as a soft blush formed in his cheeks as his one hand held the pants at the left side of the hip area to stay up. 'this is just perfect...here i am, in a dressing room with pants that barely fit...and a cute cop standing outside the door...what else can go-' Alec's thoughts stopped short as his eyes filled with surprise at how his brain caught up with him. He just called another male cute...  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff