Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 pm
IM SEMI-LITERATE TO LITERATE AND EXPECT THE SAME

xxxxxSTEP BROTHERs

Donnie's mother divorced his father when he was two, making him grow up without a fatherly figure. Sure we could sit around and call him a "Mama's Boy" but that's besides the point. His mother recently met a new guy, who takes care of her and who she thinks is the "one". Sure he's perfect, but his son...Donnie hates to admit it, but, he preferred to being an only child. Now he has to share a room with his new brother and the best part being the honeymoon for the newly wedded couple is today. They're going off to Paris for three weeks. How will the two new siblings cope?

User Image
Name: Donnie Relient ...he doesn't want to change his last name.
Personality: Childish and stubborn. Those would be the best two words to describe Donnie. It's all on account of living with his mother that he knows how to put his foot down and keep his mind set on what he wants. In some cases it is safe to say that his mood is happy go lucky, usually care free. It can be annoying to some, his attitude towards things, but he would rather not dwell on stupid situations and instead try to look at the bright side of things. An open book is basically what Donnie is, sometimes spilling out his deepest fears and secrets on the spot and not caring who knows. He'll speak his mind, not intentionally trying to hurt anyone, but just because he tends to not think before talking.
Anything Else? : Donnie has had a fear of storms ever since he was five. His mother doesn't quite know the reason, though it's probably because of the loud noises that occur.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:23 pm
Captain Pantie

Are you still accepting? If so I would like to try and get it :33  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm
Taemins Lover
Captain Pantie

Are you still accepting? If so I would like to try and get it :33

Go right on ahead c:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:19 pm
Captain Pantie

Okay I'll make older and younger since I don't know which you're looking for.

User Image

Name: Jesse Knowles
Personality: He's quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. Jesse loves to study and keep his grades high for college. He's nice but can be rather mean when he's disturbed during his studies. He doesn't really care that his father is getting remarried though he feels a bit iffish aout a new younger brother.

OR

User Image

Name: Sean Humphry
Personality: Sean is an outgoing boy who is very clumsy. He loves playing with his friends and is easy to get along with. The idea of an older brother is exciting to him and he has vowed to get along with him no matter what.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:27 pm
Taemins Lover

I was looking for older, so yay!
Would you like to me to start?

Kai Kimishi

Sorry, maybe next time? c:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:29 pm
Captain Pantie
Taemins Lover

I was looking for older, so yay!
Would you like to me to start?

Kai Kimishi

Sorry, maybe next time? c:

If you don't mind :33  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
════════════════════════════════════
User Image

"Can't you stay?! Please please please please!" Donnie was busy pouting to his mother about her little trip to Paris with his new Dad. He was never planning on calling him Dad in the first place, not that he wasn't a nice guy, but it just felt weird. The boy was standing in the middle of her doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. He had to find some way to make her stay and not leave him alone with that new brother of his. "Come on! Whats Paris got that we don't?" Donnie complained, saying anything at this point. It was no use though, they had their minds set on going and there was no changing it. He followed his mother out into the living room, watching her grab a few more heavy suitcases filled with who knows what. "I'm at least in charge of myself, right?" Donnie's older brother was only two years older then him and frankly, he thought he was responsible to take care of himself. "Yes,yes. You're old enough to be on your own but we are giving all of the emergency money to Jesse." His mother said in that sweet voice of hers. It troubles Donnie how she had been single all these years. She wasn't bad looking, beautiful in his opinion. He let out a groan and rolled his eyes, feeling a little sick to his stomach.

"Jesse! Come out for a second will you?" Donnie's mother called out to her stepson and reached for the extra cash she had always kept in a safe. She didn't exactly feel close to Jesse just yet, they hadn't had all that much time to spend with each other. Could you believe that it had only been a month since they're parents had met? Talk about speed dating. Donnie thought that they had been single for so long that they couldn't wait any longer. She quickly handed the money to Jesse and waved goodbye as she grabbed her things and hurried out the door, her groom already waiting for her in the cab. By now Donnie was in their room, laying down on the bottom bunk. His face was buried in his pillow and he was overly frustrated.

O.O.C :: Weird, I was looking for a more, Party/Rebel type of older brother cx Maybe you could change Jesse a tad? ;o If you don't mind of course~

Taemins Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:15 pm
Captain Pantie

((I don't usually do colorful posts since I'm on my phone more than anything Sorry sweatdrop But yea he can be a bit of a rebel))

Jesse was sitting in his new room. Though now it wasn't even all his. He was a bit upset by having to share a room with his new little brother. Jesse could already tell that he wouldn't be having very much fun with his little brother since he seemed hated. He sat on the bottom bunk of the bunkbed and sighed. He had already taken time to hang up some posters of bands he enjoyed listening to. He was kind of upset as his father for making him move. He was comfortable in his old house and had everything set up his way. "Damn old people.." He said softly to himself. Even with his appearances and actions he was a bit rebellious to his father. He had tried to persuade him out of moving but had obviously lost that battle and had not talked to his father since.

When he heard his stepmom call for him he got up and trudged out of the room. He took the money and shot a smile at her while she left. When the door closed he followed Donnie to the room. "Now look. I know we both kind of hate this so we can just stay out of each others way. I'll give you moeny if you need it but we're on our ownfor three weeks so it won't be a lot." He told the boy with a slight frown. "I know you don't like me or whatever and I don't really care for you." He sat on the bed next to Donnie. " So little guy just get over it. Okay? We'll have a party and I might even let you stay around." He smirked, obviously tesing the boy.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm
════════════════════════════════════
User Image

Donnie had almost fallen asleep when Jesse came into the room. All of the pouting had worn him out and the thought of just trying to hibernate for three weeks sounded like the last resort. It was their break off of school after all, who's to say that he couldn't just fall into a deep slumber and wake up not remembering a thing. He had seen it in a movie once, ugh but it would never work. He felt the heavier sibling sit on the bed next to him, making Donnie quickly sit up and comb down the fly aways that were now attacking his hair. Jesse had a point, that was exactly how he was feeling. All they had to do was keep away from each other and keep busy, wouldn't be to hard. Then when their parents returned they could be all brotherly once again, just as they had done to impress their parents the first time. What a shame it would be if Donnie's mother found out that he didn't enjoy having a new brother...she might have stopped the wedding all together.

"Little guy?" Donnie mumbled, already regretting everything. It wasn't his fault he was small for his age, short to. Jesse was the complete opposite. He stood up from the bed and folded his arms across his chest, something he did often when frustrated. "You know my mother wont like you throwing some stupid party, right? I'm not going to stay around to save your butt when she finds out." He threw a smirk right back and laughed a little. " And this is my house anyway, you can't just lock me out." Donnie turned his back to Jesse and began to walk towards the rooms door. Jesse wasn't all that bad, he could handle him.

O.O.C :: it's alright c: I usually just do it because I enjoy it. Hahaha...ohhh Donnie

Taemins Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Captain Pantie

Jesse raised an eyebrow at Donnie. He presumed the boy actually though he could get away with a smart little mouth of his. "Oh no you don't." Jesse got up and quickly shut the door, towering over Donnie. "now Donnie. I know you wouldn't tell Mom and Dad on me. I was just kidding about it. But still. You keep that smart a** mouth of yours and I may just have to call them up and ask to punish you." He said with a frown. He didn't want to be mean to Donnie but it ticked him off when younger kids acted older. "Don't worry though. I'll be nicer know." He smiled and back away from Donnie. He ran a hand through his hair and sat back down. "What do you want for dinner? Or do you want to fend for yourself?" He asked him. Jesse knew he had done a complete 360 on his personality. /he hated being like that but he was always getting ticked off . "Hey... Don't be upset.." He tried to step back and patch up the thing he'd just done, feeling bad for possibly scaring the boy. He ran a hand through nis hair and gave a groan. "Dammit... Not even ten minutes and I've already screwed up." He started to laugh and shook his head. "Whatever... I don't care anyways. Mom and Dad left me in charge of our safety and that's what matters."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items