Submit

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:30 pm
Silas is a recently widowed man and upon his parents insistence attends a ball in order to look for a new wife, however during the ball he meets an alluring and mysterious man who may or may not be human. Just who is this man and what does he want with Silas? Perhaps there is much more than meets the eye

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Silas Kathan
Personality: Silas is a man of few words, he prefers to stay hidden away from the eyes of people and because of this can be considered stand offish. He does not have much of a temper but when someone does make him angry his retaliation is swift and cutting.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 pm
dubh-mac-tire

User Image

Name: Luke Knowles
Race: Newborn Demon
Personality: Luke is quiet in public but when he's around people he knows he begins to come out of his shell and can actually become quite the party animal. He's also calm and can soothe those that are not.
Position: Seme

Can I fill the position?  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm
Taemins Lover

((Wow that was fast, sure go a head if you want, and you can post too. Though since I'm about to crash I probably won't reply till tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 pm
dubh-mac-tire

((yea i just happened to see it XD whats the setting?))  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:00 pm
Taemins Lover

((Hmmmm setting, it's supernatural/fantasyequese...as for where or what time I'm not entirely sure cause I'm trying to remember the era when balls and stuff were major things....ehhhh I dunno))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:01 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((Hmmmm setting, it's supernatural/fantasyequese...as for where or what time I'm not entirely sure cause I'm trying to remember the era when balls and stuff were major things....ehhhh I dunno))

((okay.. is it at the ball or afterwards?))  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 pm
Taemins Lover

((I guess we can start at the ball and go from there?....I'm just realizing I didn't think this through *buries face in hands* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((I guess we can start at the ball and go from there?....I'm just realizing I didn't think this through *buries face in hands* ))

((it's okk I'll make due with my amazing... make do powers o.o))

Luke was standing up against a wall at a grandeur ball. He had only come because of all the people and he was getting a little hungry for a few souls. He had to blend in so he had on a tuxedo and a top hat. He looked around, his golden eyes flicking from one person to the next, gauginghow good of a meal they would be. It almost made his mouth water he could barely wait. Since he was still young he had to practice keeping calm under these circumstances and he was doing good so far. He found a delicious looking woman and smiled his seductive smile as he went up to talk to her. "Hello madame. Care for a dance?" He offered his hand which she took with a flirtatious smile. He dance with her then led her out to cool her off, secluding her before he sucked out her soul, discarding her body in thick bushes. He licked his lips feeling somewhat satisfied as he headed back in to his post.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm
Taemins Lover

((Ok! *thumbs up* now if you'll excuse I'm going to go crash I promise I'll post in the morning))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((Ok! *thumbs up* now if you'll excuse I'm going to go crash I promise I'll post in the morning))

((lolz okay))  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Silas looked around the ball with disinterest, it had only been three days after the funeral yet his parents expected him to take on a new wife? He inwardly snorted at that; he may have not loved his wife, something that the both of them knew but it didn't mean he wasn't still grieving her. But instead of leaving him alone to do as he wished Silas's parent threw this debacle. He sighed and grabbed a drink from one of the tables intent on just finding a corner in which to hide himself away, but of course that was going to happen.

"Lord Silas!" a woman called walking up to him and he had to resist the urge to gag on the strong perfume she was wearing. "Why what are you doing here so far away? you won't refuse a lady dance would you?" she asked holding out her arm like she expected him to drop everything and dance with her. Unfortunately if Silas could tell by the looks his parents were giving him that was exactly what he was supposed to do. So he sighed, set his drink down and led the lady to the dancefloor.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm
dubh-mac-tire

Luke leaned back. He was now just scanning the audience for someone suitable to take home for a very tasty snack. He licked his lips and set a smile on his lips as women passed him, a few throwing flirty glances his way. He stopped one who was dressed in a stunning blue dress, a younger girl. He swept her away and onto the dancefloor, dancing with her. She barely knew what to do or say and appeared more flustered than anything. "You are very beautiful young lady." He commented softly, his voice rumbling in his throat. She gasped and blushed darkly, his words like ropes that tightened around her, binding her to him. Luke looked around as they danced, wondering if the males had noticed him yet. He hated when they did because they would always talk and figure out that he didn't belong there at all. Luke sighed and caught sight of a rather attractive male in his opinion who looked very distraught.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas spun the woman around the dance floor keeping silent the whole time, he could tell that the woman was becoming visibly aggravated when he wouldn't answer her questions, once the dance ended he bowed to her and kissed her as was proper but she just flounced off. Silas quickly slipped away into a secluded area before anybody else could ask him to dance. Once he was in the area he slipped out a locket and opened it staring down at the picture in it. It was the picture of his wife; they had been childhood friends exploring the mansion grounds as children.

It was to be expected that he would marry her, and despite the fact that she knew Silas was not interested in woman that way she still stuck by his side. He missed her yes, but both of them knew how sickly she was and that she was ready to die. He put the locket away and lifted his gaze to sweep the ball room feeling someone's eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 pm
dubh-mac-tire

Luke let his lady go after the dance and kept his eye on the man as he walked away to his own little are of seclusion. He smirked and walked up to him. "Hello there sir. I couldn't help but notice you're a little down in the dumps." He purred out, turning on his charm. "What seems to be the problem? Maybe Luke can help you?" His golden eyes shone brigtly through his dirty locks of hair. He wanted to take the man for himself but it seemed that he was the star of the show.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas froze his gaze captured by the man's eyes, this man was absolutely gorgeous. As he tried to regain his bearings however he noticed something; there was something.....off about this man and he couldn't help but remember the stories his old nanny had told him, about spirits, demons, and other supernatural creatures; he had been enraptured by those tales growing up. However the nanny had been dismissed soon after for trying to fill his head with "nonsense."

But wasn't it nonsense? staring at this man Silas wasn't too sure but he didn't really like how a part of him was being urged to fall under this man's sway; keeping his expression neutral he took a step back in order to put a bit more space between the two of them.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff