Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:58 pm
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Name: Elizabeth Tanner
Appearance (Pic or desc.): (normal) http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/Sara_Shadow/Other Anime/prettygrl.jpg
(disguise) http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j255/Silkit/Anime/20100622_howl_by_charlie140588.jpg
Personality: Noble, loyal, inquisitive, clever, malicious
About: The only surviving daughter of two English-immigrant middle-class parents. She is often getting into trouble for her mischievous ways and in general does not care about society. She has a strange tendency to sneak out and go to the library to read or the woods to run around.
Species: Human
Height: 5' 7
Weight: 150
Position: Seke  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm
Another Nomad
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Name: Misae of the Migina Clan
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Kind, Determind, Prideful,Cunning,
Bio: She is of the Migina Clan who hunt and prey in the woods.She is named Misae due to her white hair and and bright ways. The Migina Clan is a native tribe that has hidden themselves from humans due to their fighting and their unusual ways. Misae does not bend the rules even as their home is plagued by human war. She avoids humans during her hunts. It is becoming difficult however as the war grows and the humans use her lands to battle and ambushed each other.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: User Image
Misae's werewolf form  

Egzist

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm
Egzist
Another Nomad
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Bio: She is of the Migina Clan who hunt and prey in the woods.She is named Misae due to her white hair and and bright ways. The Migina Clan is a native tribe that has hidden themselves from humans due to their fighting and their unusual ways. Misae does not bend the rules even as their home is plagued by human war. She avoids humans during her hunts. It is becoming difficult however as the war grows and the humans use her lands to battle and ambushed each other.
Misae's werewolf form

Cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm
Egzist

You want to start, or shall I?  

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 pm
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Misae's werewolf form

Cool.

Awesome. I was kind worried that I made a crappy one. Can't wait to see yours tho.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Misae's werewolf form

Cool.

Awesome. I was kind worried that I made a crappy one. Can't wait to see yours tho.

Check the 1st post.  

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:00 pm
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Misae's werewolf form

Cool.

Check the 1st post.

Okay, so how'd you want to start this. Heh heh. I didn't see it earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 pm
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
1x1 yuri w/ Egzist

Misae's werewolf form

Cool.

Check the 1st post.

With the said storyline, perhaps they are both in the woods at that time of meeting. Would you prefer to go first?  

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:50 pm
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad

Cool.

Check the 1st post.

With the said storyline, perhaps they are both in the woods at that time of meeting. Would you prefer to go first?

Mmm...tough call... Your call. Timed meeting?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad

Cool.

Check the 1st post.

As in the time period/segment of the day month/or whatever time that the two woman (our OC characters) happened to meet. I'll go first I guess  

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:31 am
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad

Check the 1st post.

As in the time period/segment of the day month/or whatever time that the two woman (our OC characters) happened to meet. I'll go first I guess

Sorry I thought we were jumping a head to them already making timed meeting to meet up with each other. My bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:25 pm
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad

Check the 1st post.

Sorry I thought we were jumping a head to them already making timed meeting to meet up with each other. My bad.

Not timed so much as incidental. I was thinking starting them off in their own little worlds and than having them meet later on.  

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad

Not timed so much as incidental. I was thinking starting them off in their own little worlds and than having them meet later on.

Okay making sure. Still wanna go first? Now that we cleared that I could post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad
Egzist
Another Nomad

Okay making sure. Still wanna go first? Now that we cleared that I could post.

Meh, doesn't really matter.  

famished

Man-Hungry Raider

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 pm
Another Nomad

User ImageMisae wandered cautiously through her land in search of a meal. As it was sunny, she remained low and keeped to the darker sides of the wood. Her blonde hair though beautiful and one of the reasons of her naming was a weakness when it came to hiding. It was the same in her wolf form. Misae crouched to breathe in the scents of nearby prey. Her blue eyes lifted to the area which she heard them come from. The sound of men and metal. Quickly she backed off as she heard them walking. In that second she leaped up into the trees using her claws to reach a branch strong enough to hold her weight. Once there she grew quiet and eyes glued to the floor. Soon the cloated men six of them walked underneath. She leaned against the bark. She wished to kill them for entering the Migina clan's lands. They defiled it with their guns and blood. Misae calmed herself and waited out the humans to move on. They were heading towards the fields that held the human town. Misae landed on the ground as they were far enough for her to do this without being heard. She went back to hunting tracking down deer and birds.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff