Neko

Sex:
Male

Sexual preference:
Men

Position:
Seke

Short bio:
Young Mayonaka was the type to shy away from people, but this was only because people decided to stay their distance from him. Some say it was because of the ears. Others began to wonder if it was his sharp little fangs, and then there were those who saw it to be his, separated in color, red and blue eyes. Never-the-less he was taunted and picked on for his strange appearance, and for that he grew up bitter and homeless. His rough little attitude finally found him a home in an apartment in the city, and shortly after that a job at the local host club. He didn't enjoy catering women, but he was thoroughly fascinated with them to say the least. Unfortunately none of them would ever have a chance with the young seke for his preference was of something different. He would happily share with any of the ladies that his feelings reside with a man, and not of that of a woman. His heart would only rest easy with someone of the same gender close by, and this is how it was. He didn't know why, or as to how this came about, but he was content with himself and as so he would continue believing this was how it was.

Personality:
Mayonaka is calm, cool, and collective when the time is just right, but if angered he is one more hot head. He is not afraid to tell you what is on his mind, and if this means talking down to you he most certainly will. The flip side to this is he usually carries the weight of guilt on his shoulders, and having this in mind he would do anything to make up for what he has done. If yelled at, or made fun, it tends to pull at his conscious until he breaks down. This usually only ever happens when it's a true fight, not a sissy fight or one he can stand up for himself in.

User Image

For his lovers note:
He is very clingy and wants nothing for the best for he knows that his heart lies within another mans. He is looking for someone who is passionate, maybe demanding, and strong willed. Someone of the seme group.

Just a little side note:
The host club is a bit different, not only do they accept women they accept men as well. Both genders are welcome so you don't necessarily have to be a host you can walk in if you wish. It's up to you. Whatever you do I will be happy to play along.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm
Hello! whee

All I ask is that you please keep up with the story. We all have to leave sometimes whether it be vacation or other life events, I may be gone occasionally as well, but I can never seem to finish a really good role-play. crying

Thanks blaugh

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Hello! whee

All I ask is that you please keep up with the story. We all have to leave sometimes whether it be vacation or other life events, I may be gone occasionally as well, but I can never seem to finish a really good role-play. crying

Thanks blaugh

May I do this roleplay with you? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 pm
Ven Vanity

Yes you may 3nodding Would you like to do the role-play here in the guild or through PM?  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

Yes you may 3nodding Would you like to do the role-play here in the guild or through PM?

Which ever one is easiest with you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 am
Ven Vanity

Alrighty then ~ We will do it through the guild. Just send in a profile either on this guild topic or through PM 3nodding . Whichever works fine with me. When you do I will set up the role-play in Kyushu Town. I will send you a link sweatdrop  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

Alrighty then ~ We will do it through the guild. Just send in a profile either on this guild topic or through PM 3nodding . Whichever works fine with me. When you do I will set up the role-play in Kyushu Town. I will send you a link sweatdrop

User Image

Name:
Sayfaldin Monarchy

Species:
Dark Angel

Sex:
Male

Sexual Preference:
Men And Women

Position:
Seme

Short Bio:
Sayfaldin was born a human. He had well loving parents that helped him to college as his first and second years he finished successfully. Though in the middle of his third year he grew sick and he was already waiting to confess to his finace that he wanted to get married first thing saturday on that week. But his body was too sore and he felt ill. Finally going to his science instructor, telling him how bad his illness was making him. So his instructor decided to test him for his new cure he was making to cure any sickness possible. The day Sayfaldin got into the tube he settle back into it as he was strapped down and he closed his eyes. Ready for the experiment to get over with. The first part of the operation went smoothly as the door was shut he relaxed enjoying the feeling. Though in the middle of the operation there was a malfunction in the system causing Sayfaldin to yell in agonizing pain. There seemed to be a "Bad testing" another science instructor was discussing with the original. Well as Sayfaldin staggered out of the tube he was naked. And his back had two great big black wings bulging out of them. He looked handsome even handsomer than he originally did. Looking up at the science instructors with a deathly gaze he reached for them and killed them. Causing him to go to jail for a few years. Though it did not ruin his college reputation but it was going to be hard to find a good career. Sayfaldin is now out of jail he has acting as his career and he is a author. Seems it wasn't so hard after all.

Personality:
Sayfaldin monarchy is a clever young twenty-two year old man, Sayfaldin is a genius. Sayfaldin is also a seductive flirt he'll try to get his hands on you as soon as possible due to the effects of the experiment. Sayfaldin is a nice guy until you piss him off or disobey him in anyway possible. Sayfaldin is determined to always do things that'll make him succeed in life. Sayfaldin is also sarcastic, he then has a great since of humor. Sometimes ambition, it's rare for him to be absent minded but it's still there in his system. Sayfaldin cares for others he love, or feels bad for. Sayfaldin does have a soft side but it's hard trying to see it in him. He only opens up to the people he only loves. But others seem to say it's hard to figure him out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 pm
Ven Vanity

Sorry for the long wait! I love the character profile btw whee

Here is the link for the role-play  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Ven Vanity

Sorry for the long wait! I love the character profile btw whee

Here is the link for the role-play

Aaaw haha thanks ! I like yours too smile And eh that's okay i'm very patient biggrin  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games