• Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image

Name: Toritsuku Meiyo

Sexuality: Bi

Seme/Uke/Seke: Seme

Eye color: Blue (little FYI)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: My love in hosting began about two years prior of graduating high school when I was looking for a job to keep up my mother and I from debt. It was a job like none other. One that I held respect for. One that was fulfilling and time consuming, though on occasions I would hit the bars and get into a lot of trouble due to my drinking problems. Now that I am 19 I feel like my responsibilities have overcome my need of drinking so I stray contract from a shot, or glass.
After graduation, unfortunately, my mother passed away from an illness, and from then on the only thing my mind concentrated on was the club. I didn't have many friends due to the fact I am somewhat secluded from the others who worked there, but preparing drinks and serving ladies, a few men with a deep and honest smile brightened my day just a bit more. Though my sadness was plunged deep into my heart from the beginning.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Since he works as a host he has to be outgoing, but when away from the club he tends to shy himself from others. Even in the club his fellow hosts are somewhat separated from him. He is loving, curious, and can be a bit emotional. He has a comforting attitude that lures people in, being one of the top hosts of his work, but when he is mad he is not afraid to say a few choice words that can be both hurtful, yet meaningful. It takes a lot to upset him though. He is clingy, and loves to be loved. Since his mother passed he has some depressed states.

+ sake
+ hanging out
+ listening to music
+ being in the know

Dislikes:
- Haters
- hosts who do not cooperate
- himself on occasion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 am
I'd love to play the uke of this character, want to check out my characters?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23928849  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers