Wondering if anyone wants to Yaoi rp?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:08 pm
I usually play as Seme, but I prefer to also play as uke. I believe that means I roleplay as Seke? *shrug*
So, anyways, if anyone's interested, we could think up some plots and roleplay a bit?
I'm semi-literate, tending to type maybe a good paragraph or two, depending on the situation.
I like making "pretty posts", with usually an anime picture, the name, and other little bitty things. :]
I prefer rping in forums.
If there's anything else you want to know, just ask! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 pm
I would be glad to role play with you  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:20 pm
Kait Kimishi

Cool! any preferences for a story?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:30 pm
bluefairy4ever
Kait Kimishi

Cool! any preferences for a story?

I don't care but I like fantasy  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:34 pm
Kait Kimishi

Kind of, like vampires and ghostly-things such, or....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 pm
bluefairy4ever
Kait Kimishi

Kind of, like vampires and ghostly-things such, or....

Yea kinda  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 pm
Kait Kimishi

Yea kinda

Oh, I have an idea! How about a guy likes to take walks at night in the forest behind is house, and does so a lot. But theres this other guy -an elf or vampire or something idk- who watches over the forest everynight, and he watches this guy walk through the forest as well. The human guy doesn't even know he exists, but the forest-guy falls in love with him or something, and one night, he approaches him, but scares the crap out of him, and the human guy runs home, and leaves him all hurt and "what'd i do wrong?" feeling. Then the human doesnt know whether or not to go in the forest anymore, but eventually he does go the next night and finds the forest-guy hurt or crying or something, and feels bad, and more stuff after that or something.

*shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 pm
bluefairy4ever
Kait Kimishi

Yea kinda

Oh, I have an idea! How about a guy likes to take walks at night in the forest behind is house, and does so a lot. But theres this other guy -an elf or vampire or something idk- who watches over the forest everynight, and he watches this guy walk through the forest as well. The human guy doesn't even know he exists, but the forest-guy falls in love with him or something, and one night, he approaches him, but scares the crap out of him, and the human guy runs home, and leaves him all hurt and "what'd i do wrong?" feeling. Then the human doesnt know whether or not to go in the forest anymore, but eventually he does go the next night and finds the forest-guy hurt or crying or something, and feels bad, and more stuff after that or something.

*shrug*

can I be the fantasy creature. I want to be a werewolf.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm
Kait Kimishi
bluefairy4ever

*shrug*

Sure! should I make a new topic-forum thingy and link it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm
bluefairy4ever
Kait Kimishi
bluefairy4ever

*shrug*

yes  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

bluefairy4ever

Conservative Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 pm
Kait Kimishi
bluefairy4ever
Kait Kimishi
bluefairy4ever

*shrug*

yes

here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23744061  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces