tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
Alexander has always been a delicate man who is protected by a wolf whose life he saved when it was a cub. He always followed the rules as a dedicated teacher and never once thought about breaking them before.

The storyline I am going for is that Alexander is teaching a new year and is late to his own lesson, where he finds one of his students asleep on his desk. ((Where your character comes in.)) A little annoyed by this, Alexander shakes the boy awake, thinking that he might have a trouble maker on his hands this year when the boy lifts his head and Alexander's heart begins to race.

It is a Yoai RP between my character Alexander(the teacher) and your character (the student). You can choose how your character reacts to Alexander and whether your character likes him at first or not.

Character information:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:53 pm
User ImageName: Kevin Dallen
Personality: Kevin is very nice and kind. He is very hard working and sometimes sleeps in classes because he cant sleep at home usually. He tries his hardest to do most things but he already knows school by the back of his hand so he barely pays attention anymore.
Bio: Kevin has had a hard life. Nothing about how or what he has been through. He tries his hardest to hide what is happening at home. He never really cared about anything but school and stuff like that. He had a bad streak in him. He sometimes did stuff he normally wouldn't.

[can I join]  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 pm
Kait Kimishi

Accepted <^_^> I will go ahead and start if you do not mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander was running very late for his own lesson, his wolf struggling to keep up with him as he went along. It was difficult to convinve the school to let his wolf Nanook follow him wherever he wanted to go but when he explained his fragility, they let it slide.

His papers were falling and his briefcase was slipping through his fingers, making it difficult for him to walk through the hallways. He must have looked a sigh when he was finally able to walk into his classroom, papers spilling from his hands and case, his hair wild.

After clearing his throat and setting down his things, he turns to the class and bows slightly with red cheeks, fixing his hair as he stood up straight. "Uhm...sorry for me being late. I can make no excuse for making you wait." Just as he was about to continue on, he noticed a student asleep on his desk. He may have been late, but no one should be asleep in his class.

He walks over to the boy before tapping on his shoulder and clearing his throat. "Excuse me, class is starting now...you shouldn't be asleep." When there was no response, Alexander shook him again, Nanook growling softly, annoyed with the boy for disrespecting his master.  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Everything that morning was difficult to Kevin. His father was being extra violent that morning and he felt as though his father was not even caring what he was doing to the family. Since his mother died a year ago his father has been acting more and more violent during the days and nights. He was getting less and less sleep each day.

That morning he was extra tired. His father kept him up extra late because of the violence that keeps happening. Kev has to hide all of the bruises he gets from his father. He walked to school early cause he didn't want to deal with his father that morning.

He got to school early and decided just to wait in his classroom. His friends weren't there yet and he thought he could catch a nap so he fell asleep on his desk. The next thing that happened was that his teacher woke him up saying Excuse me class is starting now.

Kev woke up and stretched. He kept his head down a bit before he looked up at the teacher "I am sorry. I thought my friends would wake me up when they got here but well they didn't they just want to be mean to me " He muttered the part after I thought.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander pats Nanook's head to calm him as he gives the sleepy boy a small smile, his cheeks still a little pink from his earlier embarrassment. A teacher was not supposed to be late to class, yet he was late and unorganized this morning.

"Its alright. Just try to stay awake during the lesson. If it really becomes an issue and you cannot stay awake I could send you to the nurse and give you a handout that explains the lesson throughly." Alexander was glad that he was at least prepared enough to have print outs ready for anyone who would miss his glad through sickness or some other problems.

With that in mind, he walks back over to his desk and leans against it, Nanook eyeing the boy carefully before joining Alexander, sitting at his side. "Anyhow, I am Alexander Lovell, your English Literature teacher for this year and the large beast here is Nanook. I can be rather fragile and so Nanook is here for my safety, please do not be afraid of him, for he will not harm you." Alexander pats the beasts head again with a soft smile, Nanook's tail wagging as he closed his eyes.

With a small sigh, Alexander turns back to the class, the soft smile becoming more guarded. "Any questions?"  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:00 am
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kev put his head on his hand and looked at the teacher. He could tell the teacher was probably just out of collage. He didn't mind at least it was someone new to look at. He was listening to what the new teacher has to say.

The teacher was talking about the wolf and saying it wasn't going to hurt him and he believed the teacher. Kev knew if someone or something would hurt anyone. He had to deal with it constantly. He was glad that he made sure this morning that all the bruises were covered.

The teacher asked for some questions and Kev had to think about it. "How did you come to get here and how old are you?" He asked just for the fun of it. He wanted to know but he was kinda joking two. He liked this teacher that he looked so young. This teacher looked like he just got out of collage.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:13 am
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Nanook turned to the speaker before looking up at his master to make sure that he was not being made uncomfortable, his tail starting to slow as Alecander himself thought about it for a moment.

"Hmm...well, I am 22 years old, and I didn't have a great home life since I have always been such a fragile child so when I got old enough, I decided to travel, see everything my body would let me handle. Of course, with my health, it was time for me to settle down somewhere eventually so I went a college for a few years and recieved my teaching degree, started looking for the nearest jobs in the area and ended up finding a job here."

Alexander rubs the back of his neck with slightly pink cheeks.
"It isn't very interesting actually if you think about it. I would have to say that the most interesting thing that ever happened to me was meeting Nanook when he was a pup." Alexander pats the beasts head again with a soft smile and small chuckle, Nanook's tail wagging wildly once more.

Alexander looks back at the class with the same guarded smile again as he scratched behind Nanook's ears. "Any other questions?"  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kev was right. He knew the teacher looked like he was fresh out of collage. Kev listened to the rest of what the teacher said. Kev thought it was interesting that the teacher traveled places. Kev always wanted to get out of this town. His want to leave doubled since his father started to become violent. Kev felt sad that he didn't have a great home life. It made him think of his own home life. He blocked those things right now he wanted to not think of his life.

Kev didn't have any other questions and he didn't feel like asking any more. He saw the guarded smile the teacher put out and he knew it was guarded because he himself does that a lot to not just protect himself but to make sure no one figures out that his life wasn't as good as everyone thinks.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:41 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander waited for a moment just in case there were more questions before giving a small, satisfied nod, ready to move on.

"Okay, well then we will start the lesson now. We are going to begin the school year by reading and the works of the two of the most popular writers, Shakespeare and Poe. Any questions on this?"

{Ooc: Sorry it is so short. It has been a busy and tiring day for me to it is difficult to type my response.}  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kev watched the teacher and sighed. He probably read a lot about shakespear and Poe. He knew much more than normal people that knows about Shakespear and Poe. He loved the horror of Poe and the weirdness of Shakespear. "Which one are we doing. Romeo and Juliet, The raven or something else." He asked. He knew a lot about this stuff.

[sorry so small I am barely paying attention]
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:37 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander shakes his head with a small and smile, having already expected someone to mention the two famous titles that the writers created.

"Actually no. The one's well be doing are The Tempest and The Fall of the House of Usher. "  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kev nodded. He never heard of those two before which was weird. He liked Poe and Shakespear. Maybe it was on his shelf and he never had enough time for looking into those subject or stories. He was interested because even though he hasn't heard of them and maybe they were in his bookshelf at home he might get what the teacher says about this one.

Kev was getting kinda tired but he knew if he slept that the teacher would send him to the nurses office and then she would have to check if he was okay which meant taking off his shirt. He wears long sleeved shirts for a reason. He knew if he even slid his shirt up he knew people would see the scares and marks and bruises. That was why he hid. He didn't want anyone to find out. The only place his father knew not to hit was his head or face because his father was way to smart for this now.

Kev was listening to the teacher but also almost falling asleep durring the lesson. It wasn't his fault he was just so tired today and he had a big headache today from lack of sleep. He will never tell anyone because he is too scared to even consider telling someone because he has to go home and his father might find out he told someone. Kevin was pretty smart but he wanted out of here. He knew he wouldn't get it and would probably be stuck here until his father died at least or that is what he thought.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:05 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image
Alexander noticed that the boy was struggling to stay awake and could also tell that going to the nurse was an option that boy wasn't going to consider so he decided to leave him be and have him stay after so he could hand him the instruction he spoke about before.

While he spoke of the lesson, he moved around a bit, Nanook acting as his shadow, moving with him even if it were just an inch. One could tell that he was taking his job as Alexander's protector very seriously.

When he finished explaining the lesson, he gave everyone a chance to chat with each other, class having already been almost over now. Before he sat down, he pulled out a sheet of paper that held the instructions and walked over to the sleepy boy, Nanook eying the boy suspiciously as if he were going to attack Alexander.

"Here. You looked like you were sleeping for most of the lecture so you can take this with you to look over if necessary."  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

Kevin Dallen -Kev-

Kev fell asleep during the class. It wasn't his fault but he woke up a few minutes before the bell. His golden eyes saw the paper the teacher was giving him. Kevin was surprised that the teacher would be this nice. He looked up at the teacher. He knew in his head that if he reached up to get the paper his sleeve would slide up a little bit and Kev couldn't let that happen. That is one of the reasons why he doesn't carry a back back because it pulls up sleeves a bit.

"Thanks for not sending me to the nurse's. I just have a problem with medical rooms and people who do medical stuff." He said lying a bit so the teacher didn't suspect that he would be hiding anything. He has been doing that for the past two years and no one has suspected it at all.

Kevin looked at Nanook and then looked away. He knew dogs and animals are better at seeing truths in lies. He just hoped that this dog couldn't tell that Kevin was lying. He didn't want anyone to know he was lying. He lies all the time and he just hoped that the dog didn't know what was truth and what was lies.

Kevin knew that after today his friends stopped being his friends because they always said he was too distant and Kevin wouldn't do anything with them anymore. It wasn't really Kev's fault that he couldn't he was stuck in this position that he can no longer have a life except school at home. "Do you want me to stay after school a bit since I slept in your class." He asked the teacher. He knew that some teachers were very firm about the idea to never sleep in their class.

tiny14xx

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces