Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 am
Kiriko is looking for a roommate for her new apartment. She can be a bit of a pervert and can be difficult when it comes to giving personal space, for she does not know the meaning of the word.

Her apartment as 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, a medium sized kitchen, large living room and a small dining room.

Her bedroom has mainly blues and pinks, and has several posters on the wall. She has a large bed, a long dresser, a nightstand on the right side of the bed, a closet on the left.

The spare room has the same as hers does except the walls are white and the furniture is black.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
-------------------*Lilly Matsuri*-------------------

Lilly grumbled and snatched up her belongings from the back room's floor. It had been a rough day seeing as how everyone teased and harassed her at the grocery store, then all her clients at the shop seemed to progressively get more ignorant as time ticked by. "The day is over. What's done is done." She took a deep breath in before heading out the door and locking up shop. 'It saddens me that not even tonight will I be able to have a shot or two at the bar. I must head on over to my new abode as quickly as possible so I may settle in.' She thought. Since she didn't have too many items, and what items she did have they could be carried, Lilly decided to just walk on to the new apartment room from work. 'I hear I am supposed to have a roommate...I wonder as to whom they have paired me with?' Continuing on she walked a few more blocks until she came upon the housing dorms. "This must be it..." Her eyes scanned the area around her, averting to the door after checking her surroundings. "Seems fair." She mumbled, walking inside and up to her room. When outside the door she paused, taking one last deep breath in before bringing her fist up to knock three times on the frame. Her rabbit hoodie's ears draped over her shoulders as she lifted her right hand to adjust her glasses.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:47 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko's day had been filled with nothing but work and guys grabbing at her a**. She had spent most of her week packing and unpacking her things, her sister helping her move as best as she could. It kind of hurt Kiriko that her sister had suddenly kicked her out, telling her that she was on her own now and could no longer afford to have her there.

She practically told her that she would rather toss her own flesh and blood aside then to get out of a tough situation together. Kiriko had just gotten a job that she would have been starting the up coming Monday but that wasn't good enough for her sister apparently.

When it started to get late Kiriko heard a knock at the door, which was a little odd since she hadn't been expecting anyone. She gets up from her bed, a towel wrapped around her since she had just gotten out of the shower, having needed to scrub off the smell of booze and Cologne from working at the bar.

She looks out to see a cute girl standing there with bunny ears and glasses, still unsure about why she was there. With a sigh, she unlocks and opens the Theodore, giving the smile she always has force up for work.
"Yes?
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:21 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Lilly awaited that fateful moment when the door would open, what was she to say? What was she to do? When the door finally unhinged and creaked backward, it was then did her mouth stand a little agape, and her body felt shivers run from up her legs to her arms. "I-I must have the wrong address...I am terribly sorry..." Her eyes still wide as her fingers clutched onto her baggage. "I am looking for...um...Kiriko I believe it was? I am her new roommate." She desperatly clung onto what little air she could suck in through her nostrils. The woman's present state was overwhelming to Lilly who now questioned as to where her room would be. 'If only this was my room. This female is lovely...but...then again if it were my apartment I highly doubt she is any where near who I am, and our interests would be totally off balanced. We would have nothing in common...' The dark haired Lilly thought, trying to brush all feelings away at this point.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko's eyes light and she nods enthusiastically, not even thinking that the she spoke to about the open room would be as cute as the one standing before her. With her personality, it was no surprise that she leaning forward and gave the girl a big hug, her breasts squishing against the other's.

With a big smile, she pulls away and adjusts her towel since the hug made it undo a little.
"I am Kiriko. You must be the girl I spoke to on the phone about the available room. Lilly right? I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow, please, come in." Kiriko steps aside to let her in, a hand holding up her towel that barely covered her thanks to her large breasts.
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:59 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Lilly blinked a couple of times before forcing her legs to move forward. When she was finally in the room, and the door shut behind her, she gazed around at the sight. It was a small, plain little abode. Simple to say the least. Very pink and bright, something that the dark female would have to get used to obviously. "Y-Yes...well...thank you." She bowed, showing her generosity. Her gaze averting back to Kiriko though she secretly looked from the corner of her eye without the other's notice. 'So it's true. She really is my roommate. This will be interesting. As colorful and open minded as she is who knows what will go down.' She turned, a light grin stretching across her face. "So where shall I find rest, or, where is the bedroom in other words." She clapped her hands together and fidgeted with her fingers. She was a bit nervous by the introduction and how the other only wore but a towel.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:38 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko nods with a small smile before taking her hand and leading her to her room, a grin on her face. She was glad that she decided not to paint the bedroom since the girl seems to be a little on the dark side. That was fine though, she figured that she would get a long with her anyways. "So tell me about yourself Lilly." Kiriko stops in front of the door before opening it and pulling the girl inside, awaiting her answering .
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:46 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

She looked around. "What is there to say that would be of an importance?" She said out loud, thinking to herself really. "I work at the goth shop down the street. I work five days a week. Hm..." She paused for thought, tapping her chin with her pointer finger. "Ah, I don't know my real parents for I was put into a small orphanage when I was baby." She shrugged. "I wouldn't be the girl I am today if that did not happen I suppose, or so that's how I look at it. What about you Kiriko?" She left out the minor detail that she was lesbian, but decided it was not the best time to introduce that fact of her. She would play the afternoon out until Lilly fully understood her roommate.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:10 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko thinks for a moment, wondering what she should say. "Well, I work at the local bar, I just moved in a week ago because my sister tossed be aside, I am not good at giving people person space sometimes so let me no if I make you uncomfortable. Oh and I am into girls by the way...just wanted to let you know now."
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Lilly gasped, her eyes widening once more to the sound that radiated through her ear drums. 'Did she just say...she was into girls?' Unknowing of what possessed her to take such action she reached out her hand and grabbed Kiriko's arm. "You are into girls?" Lilly questioned the obvious, letting go of Kiriko seeing as how this could be awkward for the other. "Y-Yeh...me to..." She looked away.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko smiles with a small giggle before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around her neck with a smirk. "Excellent, I am sure we will get along ju~st fine then."
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Lilly shivered at the action of a woman...breasts pushed against her face. She was a lot shorter then Kiriko would ever be, and this in its self would make things interesting. "Eh...heh..." A red tint now spreading across her face. "I-I am...sure we will..." The young goth girl did not necessarily want to break from the hug. She enjoyed it since she had never had said emotions flowing through her veins.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:40 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko noticed that her breasts were in the girl's face, her smile widening as she pressed against her more, pretending that she hadn't noticed it at all. "I am just so excited now, my first roomier!"
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:54 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

Lilly blushed and tried to move, finally breaking free. "I as well..." She managed to say, moving to her bag so she may put what little belongings she had away. "A-After this may I use the shower? I didn't have time to wash this morning before work." Lilly put her clothes to the side and turned back to the hyper Kiriko.  

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm
xXblackbirdbabyXx

User Image
※Kiriko※
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
Kiriko pouts as she nods, crossing her arms under her breasts as she looked away. It definitely wasn't the reaction she normally got so it annoyed her a little. "Of course, you do live here now so you don't have to ask."
↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces