Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But i'm your brother!!! (looking for seme)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm
____ just finds out he has a brother when Kyle shows up to his door.Kyle didn't find out from his mother that he had a brother till she died and he had no where to go so he went to ____'s house and was going to ask to live there till he gets his feet....Only problem______ finds Kyle cute and Kyle doesn't know if he like guys or not yet.Will ______ Make Kyle love him or will KYle end up moving away and never seeing _____ again????????  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
Name:Kyle
Hair Color:Blond with strips of died red
Eye Color:Yellow
Orentaion:Unknown
Bio:His mother and father split up before he was born.He lived with his mother and she never spoke of her other son till she was on her death bed.Now with no where to go he went to his brother.(This might work better if the father was dead too or was busy all the time so he won't notice the boys.)
Dislikes:School,People who inter up his music,Having trouble breathing then having to use his inhaler.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 am
RaverDubstepGirl

User Image
((OOC: biggrin Yay someone!))
Kyle was looking around his brothers house.He sighed not knowing where to go or what to do so he stood there looking lost"Um...is there a room i can put my things?"Kyle whispered being the shy kid he can sometimes be.But who could blame him when he has just moved in with a brother he never knew?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 am
MCR-KillJoy_Reaper

User Image
Ryuta smiled slightly, running his fingers through his hair. " There's a room right across from mine that you'll be staying in." he took his brother's luggae and headed upstairs. It had a balcony with an ocean view along with its own bathroom and queen sized bed. " Tomorrow we can go pick out some furniture and paint colors for your room." he offered. Ryuta knew this was wrong but he actually loved his brother. Like truly loved him more than a brother.

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:45 pm
RaverDubstepGirl

User Image
"thank you."Kyle said softly as he followed him to the room"i don't need anything in my room but a bed."Kyle didn't want to owe him anything seeing as he owed him so much already"is there anything you want me to do while i'm here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:43 am
MCR-KillJoy_Reaper

User Image
" if that's all you want then that's fine by me. But if there is something you want or need let me know okay? I'll be downstairs cooking dinner, is there anything you'd like in particular?" Ryuta asked, running his hand through his hair. Why must his brother be so cute? Why must he feel that way towards his own family member? ' This should be interesting....'

RaverDubstepGirl

Distinct Friend

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 pm
RaverDubstepGirl

User Image
"okay i'll let you know if there i anything."Kyle smiled softly then turned away."oh do you need help cooking?"He asked over his shoulder."i like pasta...But i'll eat whatever."Kyle stated to unpack.He dropped his picture of his mother and gasped falling to the floor to pick it up.He gave a sigh of relief as he saw it wasn't broken"Oh thank god it didn't break."He held the picture to his chest as he stood back up.He set the picture down on a night stand."oh do you mind if i take a shower?i'm kinda gross right now."he asked tunring around to look at his brother.He knew there was a bathroom in his room he just wanted to make sure it was ok to do so."if you have something i need to do first i'll do that."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games