Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

A role play for Moroi Kioku and myself.

Not much of a description for now, since I'm posting from my phone.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Sanimei

A apparent young teen sighed, standing at a bus stop in silence. Occasionally a car would rush by, trying to ruffle up his hair. "I'll see you later, Indivar?" Said a voice of a girl whom was walking away. The one she was talking too just nodded in silence, a soft hum coming from behind the bandages and gasmask. The one visible blue eye scanned the area as his companion left; watching quietly for something to happen. Summer was soon, and it wouldn't be too long before going to France. Thinking on it, he turned his direction to the airport, it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and get the airplane ticket. A couple of people passed him, giving him an odd look with quiet mumbles, trying to make sure they went unheard.

"...Hn." Indivar glanced towards their direction in silence, half glaring and half just staring at them. It was a mere look of "I know you're talking about me." Removing his gaze from the two, he continued down the side walk, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie. Glancing around to look around, perhaps once getting the plane ticket he could just stop somewhere and get a milkshake, seeing as he hadn't much else to do that day. With the day over, there wasn't much to look forward too. Go home and sleep, that'd really be it. He sighed, coming out a little raspy thanks to the mask he insisted on wearing.

//Ihopethisisanokaystart--//

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Moroi Kioku

He stood a top the roof of an apartment complex. His hair ruffled by the rough wind. In his right hand, he held a small, black book with metal trimmings along the corners, and spine. In his left, his weapon of choice, a scythe, which he lazily tapped the point of on the ceiling.

"Hm. Not a very eventful night this evening." He muttered to himself, as he closed the book, and slipped it in the pocket of his black, denim coat. He glanced over at a large clock tower. "Almost time to get moving." He said to himself.
With that, he used the staff of his scythe to launch himself off the building, to land neatly a second floor balcony. He then jumped down on to the ground.

As he wandered out of the alley, he returned his scythe to it's incognito place, as her enchanted it to appear as though it belonged with his harlequin tattoo.

Aston looked around, to gain his bearings, and plot out where he was required to go for his next spirit. This city was a little awkward for him to get around in, but he had no choice. He had to get these spirits to keep them from running in to danger. He'd been doing this job log enough to know that some demons had a habit of going after the recently passed.

He turned to his right, and walked down the sidewalk, and out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a young man in a gas mask of all things. He found this rather odd, and continued forward, and past him. Aeron then turned abruptly down another road, where someone had recently passed away. He summoned his scythe again, just in case, and then began to sniff around for the soul.

{It's fine. Hopefully mine's alright. ^_^;;}
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Sanimei

Stopping, half curious, he started blinking slowly; trying to register whom had just ran past. But, he just shook his head and continued to the air port. Grumbling at the amount of cars and people, he just continuously side-stepped several people. At least once he got to France, it'd be easier to avoid others. Stay at the house and really just go out for food. After all, he went there every year, there wouldn't be something new.

Taking about five minutes to pay for the ticket, he quickly left the airport and stopped at a small place to eat. He didn't know why they handed him a menu, he knew what he wanted. "Just.. a plain vanilla milkshake." He said to the waiter, whom nodded and walked away. Reluctantly he pulled off the gasmask, relieved that the bandages still covered a mass majority of his face. Taking a second to set out the 3.76 for the treat, he just sipped on it in silence. Perhaps go by the store and stock up again on food, as he was starting to run low. "..Maybe tomorrow."

//It'sperfectlyfine. ;u;//

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Moroi Kioku

He continued to sniff about the area, though the spirit he needed was no where to be found. Finding this odd, he pulled his book out, along with a map. He determined he was in the correct place after a once over of both the map, and his instructions. Had someone beaten him to it? He doubted it was a colleague, but the possibility of a demon was not to low on the list. This city had experienced its tragedies over the years.
He sighed at the memories. Why couldn't spirits be challenging like they were back then? He missed the adventure quite often. But. Time must go one he supposed.
Aeron slipped the book, and map away. He twirled his scythe around in a circle as he thought. Then, he smelled something else. He caught the scythe, and sniffed around again. There was no mistaking the scent and aura of a demon. His gaze darkened, as he looked to the alley's entrance. If he was guessing correctly, it was coming from a small cafe.
He replaced his scythe with his harlequin, so not to draw attention, and stepped out of the alley.
Aeron stepped inside the small establishment, and looked around. The aura was definitely stronger here, so his guess had been correct. Though it seemed to be permeating from a back room. He'd have to investigate.

After being given a spot near the window, he pulled his cards out, and gave them a quick shuffle. His joker card could be enchanted to a form of lock pick he supposed.
With that, he stood up, and quickly made his way over to the restrooms, where the back room's entrance was. Luckily, there weren't a whole lot of people there, and the staff seemed to be off doing other things. Hopefully he wouldn't be noticed as he picked the lock on the door, as he sensed something other than the demon he was hunting here. He just couldn't find the source of it with his target so close at hand.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Sanimei

The incubus sighed, stirring the milkshake with the straw before sipping at it again. It was painfully thick, and it was becoming difficult to suck it out through the straw. Swallowing hard, he sighed, leaning back in the chair; leaving him to his own thoughts. England had changed so much over the years. But, the furthest he could remember back in England was the Victorian Era. Pausing for a moment, he just sighed heavily. Those outfits back then were so... annoying. Fancy compared to now, but still annoying.

Glancing around, Indivar watched as the male went towards the back. What on earth did that guy think he was doing? ...Then again, it didn't concern him. What did he care? Finally finishing the shake, he got up and wiped his hands off on his trousers; putting the gasmask back on. Taking his leave, the demon yawned as he started to his flat. He stopped a little ways down the side walk, blinking. Which floor was the flat on, again? Fifteen floors and two buildings and he had to forget the floor he was on. Oh well, he could just look up the number of the room. It wouldn't be too hard, he thought while continuing home.
"Mister!" Cried a young child, which quickly caught the male's attention. As much as he disliked interacting with others, children were easier on him. "Can you help me find my daddy...?" She said, and Indivar just stared at her and picked her up, quickly stepping out of the way for a passing car. He would've had more luck just leaving her on her own to find her father, but even he knew that'd be rude. "...Alright, fine..." He sighed, looking around quietly. How was he supposed to even find this man? Honestly.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Moroi Kioku

He finally managed to pick the lock on the back door of the cafe, though it made a bit of noise. He cringed slightly, then looked around to make sure no one had seen him, or noticed the noise of the lock. It appeared as though he went unnoticed, so he returned his joker card to normal, and slipped it in with the rest of his deck.
Standing up straight, he slipped in through the door way, and closed it behind him. He summoned his scythe again, and flicked on the light of the large storage room.
At first he didn't see anything. That is, until, a young employee came out from behind a stack of boxes to his left.

"Excuse me, sir. But you can't be in this room. And certainly not with such a weapon." He said.

Aeron, glanced over at the young man, and scoffed at the man. He'd found the source of the odd aura, and scent. He'd found, over the years, that demons with malicious intent had a much more prominent aura. "So you're the demon I'm looking for. You aren't very good at masking your aura." He stated bluntly.
The man sucked his breath in sharply between his teeth. He glared at Aeron, and with a quick power surge, he knocked the grim reaper back a ways, then used a wind charm to toss him out the window.
Aeron came to a skidding halt on the side walk, but quickly got up as the demon came bounding outside to face him. In it's true form, it was quite ugly and gnarled looking to him.
By this point, he was too irritated to care if any one saw the scene. He never appreciated being tossed out of windows. It made it quite difficult for him to sleep that night. But still. It was part of the job to keep normal humans out of the scenes.
Aeron gave a cocky smirk, then took off down the road, all the while egging the demon on to follow him. Which it was stupid enough to do.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Sanimei

"Huh...?" The girl blinked, watching as Aeron ran past, which quickly caught the blue-eyed incubus' attention. He took a step back and covered the child's eyes. It would probably mentally scar her to see a demon, even though she was being handled by one, technically. Quickly turning tail, he started to the police station to simply drop off the child and head home. Honestly with a demon around, it'd be better for him to just try and go home with the least amount of attention as usual.
Swallowing hard, and with a little difficulty, he continued to the apartment, keeping his head down to try and not be noticed by the two that were running around. That would be the last thing he'd need to add to an alright stressful day. "This would be interesting... if--" He was cut off, not paying attention and rammed face first into a lightpole. "O...ow.." He sighed, rubbing his head with a grunt. That wasn't a bright idea on his part, to stop paying attention to where he was going.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron caught a slight movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head for a moment, to see the young man from earlier, who now happened to be holding a young girl. At least he was smart enough to cover the child's eyes. But still. He'd have to deal with the male later, should he turn out to be a human as well.
He came to a skidding halt, and brought the staff of his scythe up to knock the demon away. The last thing he wanted was to end up squashed by it.
This only angered the creature further, as it lunged at him with claws and teeth barred. He dodged the blow, and took a moment to check the surroundings. They'd landed right near an apartment complex, so he would have to make this battle a quick one, as not to draw any unwanted attention.
Aeron actually didn't notice Indivar smack against the light post. Hell. The only reason he did notice it, is because the demon made a lunge for the dazed male.
Aeron acted quickly, and moved to stand in between the male, and the demon. He brought his arm up to block the blow, though the demon's claw punctured his flesh. But it gave him an open opportunity to swing the scythe, and stab the demon.
The creature stopped it's struggle, and dropped to the ground.

Aeron ripped the demon's claw out of his arm, and examined the wound. "Well. That's going to leave a mark in the morning." He muttered to himself. The grim reaper then glanced over at the other male. "Are you alright?" He asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Sanimei

Indivar blinked slowly, rubbing his forehead. Well, there went another demon. Turning his attention to Aeron, he offered a smile; half forgetting it was hidden under the bandages and gasmask. "I'm quiet fine," He started, taking the taller male's arm to look at the wound. "A slight headache, however." Nodding to himself, he coughed a little, finding that the milkshake from a little earlier left a sour-- almost bitter -- taste in his mouth. Falling silent, the incubus rummaged around his pockets for something, but ultimately finding nothing than his plane ticket.
His eyes fell down to the demon whom was on the ground, raising a eyebrow. Were demons falling so low already? Then again, most succubi and incubi had already lost their virginity at the first chance provided. He was a shame to the breed, technically. "...Are you okay, however?"

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron gave a curt nod to the young man. "Good." He said, though he raised an eyebrow when the the other boy looked over his wound. Granted, he did appreciate the gesture.
He pulled his arm back, and clenched his hand in to a fist. Despite his darker coloured blood running down his arm, he gave a nod. "Nothing I can't handle. I'll live." He said, as he crouch down to examine the demon.
He nudged it on to it's back with the bottom of his scythe, then looked it over. He produced two small, crystal balls from his coat pocket, and held them over the demon's body. One to trap the demon soul, which turned the ball a dark purple.
And one for the human soul he'd missed, which only gave the orb a fog on the inside of it.
He pocketed both souls, then looked over at the other male again. "I'm going to assume by your lack of concern, and lack of frightful looks, that you're not a human." He stated rather bluntly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 am

Sanimei

"Indeed." He started, flashing his right eye under the gas mask to prove the point. However, it was more of show. He wasn't too interested in Aeron's history to even bother really looking for anything else other than his name. "However, I'm not interested in those souls, I haven't a use for them." He said simply, cutting the glow and lifted the gas mask, placing the object into his hands. "Ah, how rude of me. The name's Indivar~" He said, mockingly tipping his mask as though it were some sort of hat.
Curiously, he examined the scythe, tilting his head to the side. With the slight tilt and the lack of the mask to hold the bandages in place, they slipped a little ways down his neck; revealing a fair amount of burns that rested on the right side of his face. That thing could surely leave a bad mark on someone. It would be a bright idea not to get on his bad side. "Aeron's your name, yes?" He asked, turning his blue eyes to the other's red ones.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron was slightly taken aback by the flashing red eye underneath the mask. Had the lens not been clear, he would have thought it a strange LED light where the eye piece usually is.
This put him a little on edge, despite what the young man said. A grim reaper could never be too careful when dealing with other creatures who had been at the wrong place at the wrong time.
He returned the scythe to it's usual spot when it was not in use. "Yes. Aeron Grimm." He replied, with a curt nod.
Aeron caught sight of some of the burns that Indivar had accidentally, or unknowingly, revealed. Though his curiosity was peaked, he did not say anything on the matter, as it really wasn't any of his business. "Since you're not human, would you mind telling me what you are? Deciphering creatures with no malicious intent is not exactly my strong suit." He said.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:28 am

Indivar watched Aeron curiously, rubbing his chin in thought. "Incubus, but sex isn't really an appealing thought to me," He said honestly, not bothering to say that he was rather waiting for someone he actually cared for, rather than just random knock-ups. Besides, gay men who were actually looking for a relationship with someone as odd as him were awfully rare. But, then again, he didn't really like people, so he didn't bother looking for someone.
Moving the mask to his side and clipping it to the side of his jeans, the incubus glanced at Aeron's arm and sighed. "Ah, if you want you can come to my apartment, I can take care of the wound for you."

Sanimei

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Moroi Kioku

Aeron raised an eyebrow at Indivar's answer. He found it rather odd to say the least, as he'd known incubi the world over who sought that out quite often. To find one that didn't was unusual to him. But, times had changed, so he supposed anything was possible now.
The grim reaper pondered his offer for a moment. Though he knew he should reject it, he couldn't exactly go to a hospital with this kind of wound. And there weren't any medic reapers in the area at that point in time. So he really didn't have a choice, unless he wanted the wound to get infected, and become a hinderance to his job.
"I would appreciate it actually." He said after a moment, with a small smile.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff