Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Runaway or New love? (Innocent and Kait) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

Bedrooms

Room 1

Room 2

Room 3

Room 4

Main Rooms

Enterway look

Bathrooms

Kitchen and Dining room

Dinning room for parties

Kitchen pantries

Living room

Other Places

Private room 1

Private room 2

Outside hot tub

Outside sitting area

Indoors swimming pool

Entertainment room  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

Main Stuff

Name:Gale Matthew Granger
Race biggrin emon
Height: 5' 12"
Weight: 125 pounds
Seme or Uke: Seme
Personalty biggrin emanding, Adventrous, Open-minded, Determined,Careing, Sweet, Hard-working, Romantica at times
Bio: Gale was brought up in a pretty nice life, always getting what he wanted and well that even included the slaves he wanted. Since the first time he has had a slave from the age of 8 he has been pretty rough on each of them.He never has kept a slave longer then a year a few will get lucky and be kept over that time period only if they keep him interested. At the age of 15 his parents died leaving him the house, all the money and the company knowing that one day when he turns 20 he will take over the company. Since then Gale as been going through slaves keeping a few of them for years, but the last slave he had was returned to the market because the slave tryed to kill him.So he hopes to find a slave that is not bought off because of his money and willing to accept him and keep him interested.

And other Stuff

Powers:Can slow down time and read people's minds
Likes: Reading, Drawing, Exploring, Watching movies, Plants, Peoples thoughts
Dislikes: being used for his money, slaves leaving, destroying things
Orientation:Homosexual
Martial Status: Single
Preferred Slave Type:A slave that will keep him interested but also doesn't want him because of his money
Current Slave(s):

Slave

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

User Image

Species:Shapeshifter
Powers:Shapeshifting, illusions
Sexual Orientation:Gay
Availability:Open
Small Character Summery:He has had a rough life. His life before the slave was a bit sad and awful. He was put into a human home when he was born. then his parents sold him off when he turned 9.

---------------------

Personality:He is most likely insane and he doesn't know what is what. He thinks he is human so his powers are making him more insane as the days go by. If he figures out his powers and then everything would be fine its just the powers that are making him insane. Other than that once he gets his sanity back he is nice and kind and would always help a hand.

Bio: His life was tough he doesn't remember anything beyond five years old. After that his life was still rough. His human parents were not as nice as people would think but they did have there nice days. That all changed when he was pushed into the slave market. His parents sold him for money and he figured that out after he said his parents would be worried and the guard laughed and told him his parents were the one that sold him off. His masters were bad. They were nice only sometimes but after that was over they were cold mean and he was in the middle of them all. That is where the illusions started. He couldn't trust any of his masters anymore so the illusions made him feel like he was being watched and was going to get hurt any second.

---------------------

Dislikes: his parents, some masters,

---------------------

Extra:His illusions are very strong if someone else even hears his illusion they can be sucked in.
OOC:

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

[Out Of Cookies: I think you guys should stop stealing my cookies.]

"Falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back."

it was the middle of the night and a slave was running away from his masters. He knew he has gotten so far but he still felt as though he was being fallowed. He kept running until he reached a big house. He felt as though no one could beat him. He could hide in this big house for the time being. It was pretty big and no one would notice him.

He slipped in through a window and made sure to keep quiet. No one is alloud to catch him or he will be pushed back to his last master. There was a reason why he ran. He didn't want to go back. The room was black so he just kept in the dark corner hoping no one would find him. He wasn't getting any better. He felt like he was being watched. Putting his knees to his chest, he put his face in his knees. He told himself that no one was watching.

"I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 pm
Kait Kimishi
??????????

Ǥαℓɛ Ѧαттнɛω Ǥяαиɢɛя

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing some movement in the house Gale moved and woke up slowly as he rubbed his neck a bit wondering what it was. He knew he left a few of the window's slightly open around the house but they had the block on and the only one that he left all the way open was to his own room.

Slowly he reached over and turned the light on for the lamp that was on the nightstand near his bed. Calmly he looked around before his eyes fell on Kyle as he got up and walked over to him quickly and quietly as he picked him up by the neck. "What do you think you are doing in my house boy?"he hissed coldly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

[Out Of Cookies: it is just a joke because I am out of cookies.]

"Falling in the black

The boy's eyes looked everywhere. he was shaking. His golden eyes didn't stay at one point. He knew that this person was going to give him back to his master. A tear fell down his cheek thinking that his freedom was gone now. He was probably going back. He probably would be whipped then more torture the rest of the night.

"Sorry sir. I didn't know this was your house." he said. His voice velvet and plain like he was going to endure something painful. He knew he was if this guy gave him back. Kyle was just scared and if anyone looked into his eyes deep down you could see the fear. "you are probably going to take me back. " his voice was filled with dread. He couldn't hold back the dread he felt.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:57 pm
Kait Kimishi

Ǥαℓɛ Ѧαттнɛω Ǥяαиɢɛя

User Image

Gale blinked as he tilted his head a bit as he took a deep breath and put him down and sat down on the bed and watched him calmly. "Why did you come into the house anyways? Seeing a window makes you think that you can come in and no one will mind? Come on talk other wise what ever you are talking about taking you back will or will not happen"he said coldly.

Watching him calmly he stayed still and cal as he took deep breaths as he held his arms across his chest a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

[Out Of Cookies: it is just a joke because I am out of cookies.]

"Falling in the black

Kyle sat down crosslegged on the flor when he was let go. He put his hands in his lap as his golden eyes looked at his hands. "I thought no one would check inside a house to come looking for me. I ran away and I didn't want to be caught. I didn't like it there and it would be soon that I would have probably die because it is bad in the house." he whispered the last part.

He didn't really know what was in his mind or real. What kyle doesn't know is that his illusions are way to real even for the one that is suppose to be controling of them. He kept his head down. He didn't trust that many people anymore and with his insanity coming along fast he didn't know which was reality and insanity. But he knew by feeling that this guy in front of him was real. Kyle knew from his insanity that this person was going to give him back it was the law. If you have someone elses slave you have to give them back.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm
Kait Kimishi

Ǥαℓɛ Ѧαттнɛω Ǥяαиɢɛя

User Image

Blinking he tilted his head more even confused but at least he knew one thing and that was this male was a slave and he ran away. Question was from what and who, but now was not the time to ask that question at all.

"Well you got that right people will not check in a house but they will knock and ask if they have seen someone. So the question is that now will they come here and ask if I saw you and then will I lie or will I let them in and give them to you?" he said calmly. Taking a deep breath he leaned back against the back as he held himself up with his arms. "Well are you going to give me your answer or so I just get up and go yell to them that your here and take you back?"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

[Out Of Cookies: Did you see that the dog took my cookies evil dog.]

"Falling in the black

Kyle kept his gaze to the ground. "I am just a slave I don't have a say to what you do. I just don't want to go back but I can't tell you to do anything. It is bad there and I wouldn't like to go back but you are more up the scale then me so it is your choose to do whatever you want. Even if you let me go I will keep running. I won't go back unless someone takes me back personally." he said.

Images came into his mind about what they would do to him if they accually found him and it made him just want to run more. He didn't want to be caught but he could tell this person was not human. He has been around so much masters that were not human that he could tell if someone was human or not. He knew, since he was human, he didn't stand a chance against the inhuman person.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
I have to keep it so that in my writing he doesn't know anything because he really doesn't.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:55 pm
Kait Kimishi
No worries

Ǥαℓɛ Ѧαттнɛω Ǥяαиɢɛя

User Image

Getting up he made his way over to Kyle and lifted his chin up with his fingertips as he blinked a bit as he took a deep breath. Slowly he turned his head to the side and then stopped as he held his chin up so he could watch him. "You are scared that someone will not accept you because you are not a pure human? Talk to me if you do not then it makes it all the more reason for me to return you. If you give me a good reason then I can keep them thinking you are still running but you need to be honest with me and as well you need to give me something back in return"he spoke.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

"Falling in the black

Kyle looked so confused when the other said not pure human. "what are you talking about. I am a human my parents were human I don't get what you are saying about me not being purly human." he looked so confused his golden shimering eyes looked into the persons eyes trying to find the answers to what the hell the other person was talking about.

He continued what he was going to say. "anything I did wrong I would be punished and not in a good way. Punishment could be whatever the master disired. I swear he was out to get me because even if I was standing wrong I was sent to the punishing rooms." Tears filled his eyes as his throat wouldn't let him say anything more. He couldn't say what happened in those rooms it was enough to think about it much less say it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
some people ask why and I like to pretend I am the character so I write it as though I was thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:22 pm
Kait Kimishi
No worries

Ǥαℓɛ Ѧαттнɛω Ǥяαиɢɛя

User Image

Gale blinked as he looked at Kyle a bit as he picked him up and threw him over his shoulder and then walked to the bed. Slowly he threw him onto the bed and threw a pair of boxers and a new t-shirt at him calmly. "Change into those and mess your hair up a little bit and stay shy and quiet and hide behind me when they come they can see your head and all but I want you to either stay behind me or in front of me with your face in my shoulder shy. I will convince them that your my new slave and they just interrupted our fun. So hurry up and get changed, they will be at the door in about 10 minutes" he hissed coldly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

"Falling in the black

Kyle felt as though he was just a trouble for this man. He took off his cloths. His body was frail and it had lots of scares and bruises. Some of the scare marks looked like whip marks others looked like knife marks but they were all there. Kyle put on the boxers and t-shirt and messed up his hair. He was glad he didn't have any bruises on his legs or anywhere that would be showing.

He felt exposed and he was kinda scared a bit. Expecally laying like this on the bed. He had to do as the person said because he didn't know what the person was capable of and he hissed coldly most of the time which made him fear the other person a bit.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:59 pm
Kait Kimishi

Ǥαℓɛ Ѧαттнɛω Ǥяαиɢɛя

User Image

Looking him over a bit before going over to him and pinching his checks a few time hoping to get some redness in them. Once he looked everything over he pulled him down on the bed and shut the light off and waited for the door bell. "Remember you do not say anything and just keep your face hidden and react like you enjoy my touch"he said calmly. Gently he layed still as he looked at the window as he heard the door bell. Getting up he turned the light on again and then the one in the hallway and then to the living room as he turned the light on for the front door before opening it. "Can I help you all with something? You all ruined my night with my slave"he hissed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Kyle

Kaz

Wolf

"Falling in the black

Kyle nodded his head. He two waited for the bell to ring scared that they will reconise him. When the bell rang he fallowed the person and stayed behind him keeping his head down like he was shy which he was since a lot of people are going to see him in nothing but a t-shirt and boxers. He could feel eyes on him even as he hid behind the person. "We are looking for a runaway slave from a very important person. The high up person said that it was his favorite toy and he would love it back. Here is a picture of him if you see him give us a call." The police said as he gave a picture of kyle to themale standing right in front of him.

Kyle hid more behind him because he was scared. "Your slave looked like a fine peace of meat." One police said as he whistled a bit. Kyle bit his lip scared one of them was going to touch him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items