13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:45 pm
Cyril yawned as he walked away from his school, shaking a few girls off of him. Since summer break was close, they all wanted the kitten-boy to stay with them for the vacation. It was like always at the last of the school year, everyone was wanting him to come home with them. Probably because he was small and cute for his age, and everyone got a kick out of it. Sighing, he walked over to the usual maid cafe and changed into his dress, flicking his tail innocently. Perhaps if he could talk someone into letting him stay with them for the summer? Pay a small rent and save money for the next school year. Mumbling, he just straightened out his hair with a soft mewl, glanced out the front window for someone. Since the others were busy, and his tables were empty, he'd might as well see who would come in.

kariey123

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal yawns as he listens to his dad nagging at him through the phone. He eventually hangs up the phone and goes into a small cafe. He sits at an empty table and waits to be served,running fingers though his hair. He looks up at a maid,she was cute with her cat ears and tail,he smiles and wonders if she's his waitress.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked and quickly wondered over to Coal, offering him a sweet smile. "Hello~!" He cooed, giggling as he handed the male a menu. Standing up straight as his tail swayed gently, he seemed like the most feminane boy in the cafe. But for working there, probably the flattest. "My name is Cyril, I'll be your server today. Do you want a moment to look over the menu? Or do you know what you want already?" The boy smiled at him, playfully leaning his hip against the table.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal just stares at the boy for a second before looking at the menu. "I'll have whatever you suggest.... And...are you a boy or girl?" He say as he rest his hand on his hand. He hands the menu back to the server,he seems slightly amused by the person in frot of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 pm
kariey123

"Boy." He answered, walking off to the kitchen in silence. Once putting the order in, filled a glass with ice water. It didn't take long before returning to the table, setting the glass down. "While the food is being prepared, is there anything else I can do for you, sir?" He asked, since there was the option of food and/or being able to pay for someone to talk too.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal gives a sly smile as the boy came back with the ice water,what can they do with each each other. "You could give me your number and then sit on my lap...." He says with a small laughs,he was serious even though he acts like it's some joke. The person in front of him is just a kid and he'll probably roll his eyes and walks away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:08 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked curiously wiping a bit of milk off off his lips. "I don't have a phone, though, sir. Or a home. Family." Pausing for a moment, he just shook his head as he tuned into the bell ringing, signaling the food was done. Very quietly, the neko walked off out of view for a minute, before returning with a plate of curried chicken. "Here's your food, do enjoy." He mumbled, setting it on the table and walked off for a moment to write out the bill.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:20 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal frowns and starts to eat,the food was rather delicious and after a while he finishes eating. And he waits for his bill,zoning out slightly. He looks though his phone and deleting all the contacts but his house number.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 pm
kariey123

Cyril returned after a moment, placing the bill on the table with a pen for his signature. "Will this be all?" He asked, leaning on the table curiously, pressing his ears flat against his head. The day was coming to a end rather quickly, and it was try and ask this person if he could stay the night or hope another person would be kind enough to let him stay.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal pays for the bill and leaves a $20 tip before handing his phone to the boy. "Call if you need anything, my numbers in there..." He smiles and leaves,going straight home. He lays on the couch and yawns,curious if the boys going to call him or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:07 pm
kariey123

"Uh..?" Cyril blinked slowly, examining the phone curiously. So this is what the other students were constantly pestering him about to get? Mumbling, he picked up the tip and walked off to the back and changed into his earlier clothes, too lazy to bother removing the collar and bell. Stepping out of the cafe, he picked the phone out of his bag and, after the process of figuring out how to work it, called Coal, mumbling shyly to himself.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal gets off the couch when he hears the phone ring and he say,"Hey...I knew you'd call....how about you come over now?". Maybe he's being to straight forward but he can't help it,when he sees something he wants,he'll eventually get it. That way of thinking is considered bratty but honestly,he doesn't care.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:30 pm
kariey123

Cyril blinked and tilted his head, beginning to scratch his cheek. "But I... don't know where you live..." He mumbled, seemingly much more shy than he was not too long ago. Perhaps he would've had more luck having one of the girls drag him home with them, they'd just shove him in a dress anyway. So, between this guy he barely knew and could rape the shota-size teen easily, what did he have to lose?  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:40 pm
Moroi Kioku

Coal tells the boy where he lives and says his good-byes before hanging up the phone. He sits on the couch and wonders if the boy will actually come. He probably won't come because he's shy, well that's from what he can tell. He relaxes on the couch and smiles some.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff