Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:33 pm
Quote:
iiLilotica

User Image (Derrick bought a pretty bouquet of roses, his grandmother loved them, a packet of chocolates, he had a new vest, went out the car and walk into the hospital, they could afford a single room but hir grandmother insist on sharing the room, he stood in the door for a little bit he arrange his tie and glasses, and enter, at first he didnt look at the boy, Derrick was all concern about his grandmother, she faint while he was on business trip so he wasnt sure how his granmother was, he just enter and sigh of joy and didnt noticed the boy aside his grandmother, he hold her and smiled, she then pat his head and smiled to the other side of the room, at the little kid, he then turn around.... and bow, the boy seem peculiar, really charming and cute, Derrick smiled and bow to him with a little charm ) Domo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm
I Mindeulle Lese I

User Image

It was Adam's third night at the hospital when they decided to move him to a two-bedroom, his mother requested it since she thought it'd be better if her son didn't feel lonely while at the hospital. Adam couldn't really complain, they roomed him with an old lady who seemed to enjoy telling, and Adam loved listening to people talk about their experiences. They spent most of their day just communicating back and forth, though she would usually do most of the talking and Adam would nod or hum in agreement.

She talked a lot about her grandson too, and mentioned that he was coming to visit her today. The nurse walked out of their room, after she had given each of them their breakfast along with couple of pills "Your mother isn't going to come today?" She asked him as she swallowed her pills. Adam just sighed and shook his head. The only reason his mother made him share a room was because her and his father wanted to have their seventh honeymoon. His oldest sister was married, the other two were busy with university and the youngest were at a boarding school. And with Adam being in the hospital it all worked out for them.

As the door cracked open, Adam turned his attention to the guy who just walked in. Who was he? He watched as he hugged her and they talked a little. Then she looked at him with a smile, which he returned "Adam, this is my grandson, Derrick" She said with a proud tone. Adam certainly didn't expect a grown man. When she said grandson he expected a teenager. Even so, Adam smiled at him and gave him a small smile, before leaving them alone to catch up, as he ate his breakfast. The nurse should be here soon to give him his morning shot.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 am
Quote:
iiLilotica

User Image(his grandmother smiled to both and said "Derrick be nice and talk to him", he smiled a little and politely ask) Whats your name kid? (his grandmother nod "his name is Adam, he has been my companion while i was here, be polite", he nod and smiled to adam) thank you for talking care of my grandmother (he bow and smiled) So, Adam (he look at his grandmother) what can you tell me about you (he didnt realize but he was trully interested in him, he thought he looked cute with that little rope, his grandmother smiled and said "hey derr take me out to the garden, and why dont you buy Adam an icecream") ho yes (he was a little nervous... so he look at adam) come with me... i mean us...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 am
I Mindeulle Lese I

User Image

Adam was grateful that Derrick's grandmother did all the talking for him, since she knew that he wasn't very good with words and people. When the guy asked for his name, Adam just looked up at him. He was fine with one word replies, and certainly didn't mind telling the guy his name, but she beat him to it. Adam only smiled and nodded when he was thanked for taking care of his grandmother. It's not like he did anything except listen to her.

Few moments later, Scarlet walked in, his nurse and his mother's friend. When she saw Derrick trying to communicate with Adam, she just stayed silent as he got Adam's shot ready "There's not much to say, really" Adam said before turning his attention away "Hold still" Scarlet said as she gave him his shot. Even though he's been getting these ever since he was young, it still stung sometimes. When Derrick offered him to come to the garden with the two of them, Adam's eyes lit up. His mother never let him out, she worried too much about him. Adam looked at Scarlet with hopeful eyes, as if asking for permission.

With a sigh, Scarlet agreed by nodding her head, which made Adam excited. "Bring him back in an hour" Scarlet said pointing towards Derrick. "Put on your jacket" Scarlet said looking at Adam, she acted like his mother sometimes. Adam just nodded like an obedient child. "Better go now, before it gets too crowded there" Scarlet said before she helped Adam out of his bed and handed him his jacket. Putting it on, Adam looked at Derrick with soft smile.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 am
User Image(Derrick pat Adams head and smiled) Your very brave young man good job (referring to the shot, then he help his grandmother get in the chair and head into the door waiting for adam, they head into the elevator, while getting down he look at adam, he seem a little lonely and peculiar, shy and mostly beautiful, he hope adam feel comfortable aside Derrick.... they head into the garden his grandmother wait aside a bench "go get the ice cream dearest, take adam with you" Derrick saw adam and smiled a little) Ok gran gran.... (looking at adam) lets go get the ice cream shall we? (they both went into a little store, full of fragrance, he come closer into the ice creams he waited for adam to ask first) ask anything you want...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 am
I Mindeulle Lese I

User Image

Adam smiled a bit when the guy mentioned how brave he was, it wasnt that big of a deal anyway. He had them at least twice a day, sometimes more if his system is getting weaker. Adam left the room walking after Derrick, making sure he watched his steps so he wouldnt trip. The elevator made Adam slightly tense, he hated small places.

As they walked into the garden, Adam drew a grin on his face as his eyes wandered the place, he always got to see this place from behind the window, but it was his first time actually bein here. Adam sat on the bench as he swung his legs back and forth lightly. When Derrick said they'd go get ice cream, Adam nodded and got off the bench walking after him. Holding on to his own jacket, Adam looked at the options he had wondering what he should choose "Vanilla He said simply before looking at Derrick again.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 am
User Image (Derrick smiled, he wanted vanilla too, so he asked nicely) I like vanilla its a nice calm flavor.... (he didnt know what to say for a moment) So do you like reading?, what, what is it, i mean what do you like the most? (they head into the garden again, Derrick walk slowly so Adam could catch him, noticing he hold his jacket, he grab him a little bit to comfort him, he help him reach the bench and comfort him) You ok?, does it hurt? (he was really concern)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:35 am
iiLilotica

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:28 pm
I Mindeulle Lese I

User Image

Adam nodded with a soft smile when Derrick said that Vanilla was a calming flavor, Adam has always loved that flavor. There's one thing they have in common. Adam smiled at the idea that he was actually out here, with someone other than his family. Licking his ice cream a few times, Adam smiled at how rich the taste was. At the sudden question, Adam nodded, he certainly did like reading. "Mostly novels and fiction" Adam stated simply as they walked back to the bench.

Adam held his jacket close before licking his ice cream again. Slightly shocked when the guy put an arm around him and helped him to the bench. Adam just nodded when he asked if he was okay, then shook his head when he asked if it hurt. It's not that it hurt, it's just that Adam wasn't used to being outside, and the different temperature wasn't so comfortable. "I'm just not used to being out that much, I'll be fine though" Adam said softly as he sat at the bench "Maybe we should head back then?" He heard his grandmother say. Adam hesitated on what to answer, so he just looked back at Derrick, as if waiting for him to answer instead of Adam.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image(Derrick smiled and noticed darien was cold, so he remove his jacket and put on demians shoulders) there youll feel ok in a second (the jacket with a little scent, he then head to his grandmother and while hugging her they enter the hospital, when they head to the room his grandomother whisper "why dont you take darien to eat something, a dinner maybe, go ahead and ask him", his grandmother had a porpouse, apparently, but the kid seem lonely) hey... kid? (Derrick said gently) you hungry? why dont you and i go for... dinner (his grandmother smiled to darien, she hope darien understand, derrick was in fact bad with people, he seem cold sometimes but gentle, as he grown derrick focus on books leaving behind humans, as you may say)  

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:03 am
iiLilotica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 am
I Mindeulle Lese I

User Image

Adam looked at Derrick as he took his jacket off and put it on Adam. Adam looked down for a moment, letting his hair cover most of his face so the blush wouldn't be noticeable. "Thank you" He murmured, not sure that the other even heard him. Adam held the jacket close before sniffing it for a moment and smiling; it smelled really nice. Adam looked ahead to see that they were heading back to the hospital, so he quickly followed after them.

As soon as they got to their room, Scarlet was standing there patiently. "Finally" She said as she held the needle in her hand, he wasn't supposed to get it until the next few hours, but it was probably because he went outside. Adam took off Derrick's jacket and hung it on the hanger next to the door along with his own, before resting at the bed and staying still for the shot. "Your mother called" Scarlet said softly, which made Adam gasp. If she knew that he went outside, she'd kill him "I told her you were in the bathroom" Scarlet said with a smile, which made Adam relax "Thank you" He said as she nodded "Make sure it never happens again" She said before leaving.

Adam was a bit startled when Derrick called him 'kid' again; he was twenty, he was certainly not a kid anymore, even though he acted like one most of the time. Adam just looked up at him blankly. When Derrick asked if they could go to dinner, Adam hesitated. Scarlet wouldn't let that happen. "I can't really leave the hospital" Adam pouted slightly as he laid back on his pillow and let out a soft sigh. He felt a bit tired, even though they only went to the garden, and barely even walked that much.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image(Derrick didnt say nothing just pat adams head when he got the shot, he didnt mean to insult him by say kid, he just say to anyone to seem little, "can i talk to you for a second scarlet?" said the grandmother "why dont you go for a drink derrick and take adam with you, be a good boy" derrick knew he was an adult but he sometimes led his grandmother to treat him like a kid, old memories perhaps, he hold adam and put him on a wheel chair) lets leave them alone for a bit.... its just the corridor so youll be safe (hoping scarlet hear that)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 pm
iiLilotica

Mamimi Mint

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 pm
Bitia
[[ I like your new username c: ]]

User Image

Adam just simply smiled when his head was patted. He was a bit disappointed that he couldn't go out to dinner with Derrick, but it was fine. It's not like he had any say in it, and he surely didn't want his mother coming back to a terribly sick son, she'd know that he got out of the hospital, and first person she would suspect was Scarlet, because she was his nurse, and he didn't want to cause her anymore trouble, so he decided to keep it to himself, and just beg his mother to take him out when the time comes.

Scarlet was about to leave when she was called in, she nodded and headed to Derrick's grandmother's bed. When his grandmother told Derrick t go for a drink and take Adam with him, Adam knew that they wanted to be alone, probably discuss something important. Adam glanced at Scarlet, who nodded at his direction as if giving him the permission to go. Adam slowly got off his bed with Derrick's help, before sitting on the wheelchair. Hearing what Derrick said he just nodded as they walked out. "What kind of work do you do?" Adam asked softly, trying to start up a conversation, which he seemed to be bad at doing.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff