Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 pm
((My pic(s) is from a comic i have read))

So this is going to be one of those sad beginnings hopefully happy ending

Pitro was one happy, happy that any one could ever bee, well he thought so, when him and his old lover were "Having fun" if you know what i mean. After that Pitro being a "special" kind of human, A genetically engeneered human being, he had gotten really sick he gained weight instead of losing weight which was weird since he had been pucking so much they ended up going to the doctor and found out that Pitro was pregnant. His lover seemed tottaly fine, and calme but when they go home he exploded

User Image

Name: Pitro

Bio: Not neccessary only if you want to add it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm
Tanuki Ookami

User Image

Name: Craig

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro was in the condo arguing with his now Ex lover. Pitro was obvioisly losing the argument when the most unexpected thing happened and his ex lover hit him not slap but full on hit him leaving a bruse on his face then pushed him out onto the street with nothing but a bag of his clothes and slammed the door Pitro sat on the side walked with his bag next to him and his arms wrapped arounf his little belly bump with tears streaming down his face. he looked for a a coat and put it over him hiding his little belly he stood up with his bag and began walking he was soon met with the neon sign of a motel but had no money for a room and sat down once more with his knees to his chest and tears rolling down his cheeks he sniffled a little "He said he loved me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro was in the condo arguing with his now Ex lover. Pitro was obvioisly losing the argument when the most unexpected thing happened and his ex lover hit him not slap but full on hit him leaving a bruse on his face then pushed him out onto the street with nothing but a bag of his clothes and slammed the door Pitro sat on the side walked with his bag next to him and his arms wrapped arounf his little belly bump with tears streaming down his face. he looked for a a coat and put it over him hiding his little belly he stood up with his bag and began walking he was soon met with the neon sign of a motel but had no money for a room and sat down once more with his knees to his chest and tears rolling down his cheeks he sniffled a little "He said he loved me..."

Craig was walking down the street, enjoying the day and the sun. He took a deep breath and smiled, humming happily. He happened upon a figure on the sidewalk, curled up and crying. He bent down and touched the figures shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked softly with a sad smile. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding but... It looks like you were just kicked out of your house." He said softly. "Do you need help? Me and my partner can take you in." He said softly.

((I hope you don't mind that he has a partner atm things will unfold later :33User Image
This is his partner Luke ))  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:07 pm
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro was startled by the preseance of another person and he looked yup a large fresh bruise was on his face just below his eye. he sniffed and wiped the tears away but winced when he hit the bruise "R-Really?" he asked looking at the guy then looked at the ground "I-i dont want to intrude on you and your partner." he said and a few more tears streamed down his face he did love his ex lover but he didnt think that he would ever do something like this  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover

User Image

Pitro was startled by the preseance of another person and he looked yup a large fresh bruise was on his face just below his eye. he sniffed and wiped the tears away but winced when he hit the bruise "R-Really?" he asked looking at the guy then looked at the ground "I-i dont want to intrude on you and your partner." he said and a few more tears streamed down his face he did love his ex lover but he didnt think that he would ever do something like this

Craig gasped at the bruise forming, his eyes widening a bit. "Well.. Yes. Of course. Luke and I... We'll take you in okay?" He said with a smile. "I walked here are you okay with walking or should I call from Luke to pick us up?" He asked as he stood and picked up the mans bag. "Don't worry. We're going to help you.." He smiled. He wondered if Luke would mind but just shrugged it off for later.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image

"N-No i dont mind walking." he said as he stood up making sure he kept the coat on he coughed a little, he had dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes looked blood shot from not sleeping, he sniffled and carefully wiped the tears away. he was a bit wobbly at first cause of him being "Sick" and all and not eating much the coat made him look normal, not showing any sign of him being pregnant

((they wont know he is pregnant till they get to the house))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

"N-No i dont mind walking." he said as he stood up making sure he kept the coat on he coughed a little, he had dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes looked blood shot from not sleeping, he sniffled and carefully wiped the tears away. he was a bit wobbly at first cause of him being "Sick" and all and not eating much the coat made him look normal, not showing any sign of him being pregnant

((they wont know he is pregnant till they get to the house))

((okk))

Craig smiled and walked slowly with the man. "I'm Craig by the way. what's your name?" He asked, offering a hand, remembering his manners. He felt sad that the man had looked like that. He licked his lips and hummed softly. "Luke is my partner. He's a bit standoffish at first but that's only because he's shy. It's really cute. I'm guessing you are also like us... Because I've never seen a girl hit like that."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image
"Pitro." he said taking the mans hand still being a little bit wobbly "what?......o-oh yea." he said nodding and looked down at the ground. he stopped walking and grabbed his stomach thinking he was going to vomit again, but it passed and he kept walking with the boy "H-How much further?." he said he was looking a little feverish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image
"Pitro." he said taking the mans hand still being a little bit wobbly "what?......o-oh yea." he said nodding and looked down at the ground. he stopped walking and grabbed his stomach thinking he was going to vomit again, but it passed and he kept walking with the boy "H-How much further?." he said he was looking a little feverish.

Craig noticed how he was acting and frowned. "Are you okay?" He asked softly and smiled. "It's just around the corner. Don't worry." He said as he hummed and turned, nearing their home. He unlocked the door and walked in. "Luke!" He called and smiled as the younger came down with a smile then frowned when he saw Pitro. "Luke this is Pitro. He needs help and i said we would." He said softly to Luke.. Luke bit his lip and nodded, "Okay... Come here." He motioned for Pitro to follow him. "You look like you're about to pass out." Craig followed them up to the spare room.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:44 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro didnt look up at the other but kept his head down his eyes were slightly closed and he coughed a bit as the brought him to the spare room he collapsed onto the the bed on his back and his coat slid off of his belly showing the little bump the was clearly abnormal and he moaned a little his hands on the under side of his belly

((G2g ill be back after i eat ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro didnt look up at the other but kept his head down his eyes were slightly closed and he coughed a bit as the brought him to the spare room he collapsed onto the the bed on his back and his coat slid off of his belly showing the little bump the was clearly abnormal and he moaned a little his hands on the under side of his belly

((G2g ill be back after i eat ))

((Okay ))

Craig and Luke looked at Pitro and frowned at the bump. "Pitro.. um.. What's wrong with your stomach?" Luke asked frowning deeply now. Craig held Luke's hand and shook his head. "We don't mean to bother you. Why don't you rest up okay?" He said softly.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro opened one eye and looked down and noticed his coat had slid down his face turned bright pink from embaressment and he rolled over on his side draping the coat to hide it once more "N-Nothing." he said and curled into a little ball a few tears fell from his eyes how was he supose to love something that reminded him of his ex lover, how could he go threw with this, he was definetly scared  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro opened one eye and looked down and noticed his coat had slid down his face turned bright pink from embaressment and he rolled over on his side draping the coat to hide it once more "N-Nothing." he said and curled into a little ball a few tears fell from his eyes how was he supose to love something that reminded him of his ex lover, how could he go threw with this, he was definetly scared

Luke exited the room to get a wet rag while Craig stayed. "We aren't judging you so... don't worry.. It looks like you're pregnant..." He mumbled and bit his lip as Luke came in and set the rag on Pitro's forehead. "Don't do too much or you'll become sick." Luke advised then the couple exited the room. Luke glared at Craig. "What the hell? Why did you bring a complete stranger here without asking?" He hissed. Craig held out his hands. "Hey... You know how I am... He was crying on the sidewalk..." Craig hugged Luke but was shrugged off.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:15 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro nodded at Craig's words he let the washcloth be put on his head but when they left he put it on a near by table. he layed there curlled up in a ball, he listened to them, listened to the argue out there. he closed his eyes and shook his head he didnt want something like this to happen, that why he wasnt sure of coming to the house. he took in deep breaths to calm himself and rolled over on his other side. and sighed then stood up slowly from the bed, he walked over to a mirror that was in the room he slipped off the coat and put it on the bed then lifted up his shirt and looked at his belly and the little bump that bulged forward "What am i going to do." he said with a sigh  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff