Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
My First Yuri..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:23 pm
Hello! I'm a semi-literate to literate role player who's never done a Yuri role play ;o
Iv'e done plenty of Yaoi and Straight ones, but iv'e never really wanted to do a Yuri, but now I do!
I have an idea for one, but i'd need a semi-literate to literate partner who can deal with a newbie c:
If you're interested quote me here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:32 pm
l3onnal3ell
Hello! I'm a semi-literate to literate role player who's never done a Yuri role play ;o
Iv'e done plenty of Yaoi and Straight ones, but iv'e never really wanted to do a Yuri, but now I do!
I have an idea for one, but i'd need a semi-literate to literate partner who can deal with a newbie c:

Go ahead im up for the challenge  

StellarGyrl

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:35 pm
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell

Hm okay c:
How much would you say you can write per post?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:37 pm
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell

Hm okay c:

It all depends on what I have to work with  

StellarGyrl

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:42 pm
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell

Hm okay c:

Alright! I usually post one to three paragraphs per post. You should also know that I use pretty posts and I prefer my partners to do the same. So my idea is something like this.

Your character would be taking a walk late at night through the park and stats to hear weird noises around here. She thinks it's some animal and ignores it, but then something jumps out of the bushes and pounces on her. My character is a lost Inu. She's alone, hungry, and scared, so your character decides to take her home.

How does that sound? :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:47 pm
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell

Hm okay c:

Alright! I usually post one to three paragraphs per post. You should also know that I use pretty posts and I prefer my partners to do the same. So my idea is something like this.

Your character would be taking a walk late at night through the park and stats to hear weird noises around here. She thinks it's some animal and ignores it, but then something jumps out of the bushes and pounces on her. My character is a lost Inu. She's alone, hungry, and scared, so your character decides to take her home.

Interesting  

StellarGyrl

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 pm
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell

Hm okay c:

Interesting

Well...would you want to do it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:22 pm
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell
StellarGyrl
l3onnal3ell

Hm okay c:

Interesting

Well...would you want to do it?

I could try so yea I do  

StellarGyrl

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items