Submit

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 am
Crown Rose Private Academy for Girls is a prestigious private school known for many things, including it's rather unique student body. That's because the school was built by and for female supernaturals of all kinds, including, but not limited to, vampires, werewolves, witches, psychics, succubi, golems, ghosts, and more. Humans are allowed at the school, but to find them in attendance in exceedingly rare. Most of the students keep to themselves, but once in a while something sparks between two of them. This is one of these times; the story of a vampire, a human, and the forbidden love that burned between the two.

Crown Rose

The School Building:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Classrooms:

The Dorms:

The Dining Halls:

The Garden:

The Pools:

The Library:

The Theatre/Auditorium:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:32 am
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I sat on the bridge, kicking my legs as they dangled over the stagnant water. The sun had almost gone down, and I leaned back against one of the support posts of the bridge, enjoying the dying light. One of my favorite books sat in my lap: Scarlet Lust, an erotic novel about vampires. I blushed slightly and smiled down at it, wishing my life were more like the book. I knew that it never would be, though. I'd been alone for years. For all of my life, actually. In human years I was 19, but in vampire years... I sighed, thinking about all the centuries I'd spent alone. I picked up the book again as the last hint of light disappeared behind the trees. I smiled sadly as my eyes roamed the pages. I didn't know why I tortured myself with books like this. Books that reminded f everything that I desired, but would never have. Books about lust, and about love.

Where I am: In the garden (on the bridge)
I'm currently with: Myself
Feeling: Lonely
OOC: I was thinking we could have a few posts establishing our individual characters before they actually meet ^_^

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 am

User Image

User Image

I sat in my dorm room looking at the walls and sighing i then held up a poster of a vampire and looked around to try and find a spot to put it. I Then looked over at my door and noticed that it didnt have anything on it. I then smiled and grabbed my desk chair and stood on it as i used tape to secure the poster to the door. I stepped down out of the chair and stepped back and smiled. I then looked out the window and walked over to it and sat on the window sill. It was times like these that I wish i had someone to hang out with.

User Image

Where I am: In my dorm room
Feeling: Happy but Lonely

darlindol17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 am
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

As the sun finally set and darkness set in, I could feel my powers growing stronger. I felt my fangs involuntarily sharpening and lengthening, and my eyes beginning to glow. I sighed. Every night my vampiric blood would flow stronger through my veins, and my powers would manifest all on their own. Every morning my fangs would shorten back to normal length, and you wouldn't even be able to tell that I was a vampire (besides my pale skin, of course). That didn't mean I couldn't still use my powers. I just had control over when my fangs would come out. I shook my head, clearing my mind. I had a tendency to over-think things sometimes. I sighed and went back to my book. I watched Elena as she stared up into the night sky. My heart pounded in my chest at the way her fangs glistened in the moonlight. I looked up from the book and felt my own fangs, leaning forward and gazing at my reflection in the water. My fangs looked normal to me, and not especially shiny or impressive. I sighed, and returned to my reading. I imagined those fangs, plunging into my neck. I shuddered at the thought, but not in fear. Scooting closer to Elena, I blushed as she turned to look at me. I saw the look in her eyes, and my body trembled. I tensed up as she leaned forward and kissed me. Her small chest pressed against my abundant breasts. Her hands began to roam, one of them going down to my... My face turned bright red as I read the steamy scene on the pages. I cleared my throat, fidgeting and glancing around to make sure I was really alone. I could only imagine how people would think of me after seeing me read stuff like this. I leaned back and lay down on the bridge, imagining if my life was like the book. I chuckled sadly, knowing that I would probably spend eternity alone. I watched as the stars slowly began to appear in the sky. My heart ached as I wished for someone to watch the stars with me.

Feeling: Lonely
OOC:

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

User Image

User Image

I sigh as I look at the sunset knowing that the vampires were going to be out and about. Growing up as a Vampire Hunter has always been hard on me. You see i'm not the typical Vampire Hunter, I have a huge fascination with vampires and so hunting them and then having to stake them is not the life style for me. So my paretns sent me an all girls school, which is a good thing seeing as how it gets me away from them. I sighed again as i reached for my cloak and my cross necklace. I then pull my hand back and raise the hood. With my pale skin I blend in very easily. I then open my door and close it softly as i standi n the hall and walk downstairs and out the building. I then start looking around and i stay alert to make sure i dont have any surprise attacks. I smile and then i start walking towards the bridge, but before i go to the bridge I turn and go down a trail that i am very familiar with and i just enjoy its beauty.

User Image

Where am i: Outside
Feeling: Adventurous
darlindol17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I was still on the bridge, lost in my fantasies, when I heard a sound nearby. I immediately dropped my book and sprang to my feet, looking around with feral eyes. They glowed a luminous purple, bright with vampiric power. I knew I'd heard someone, but I couldn't see anybody just yet. Cautiously, I picked up my book and crouched low behind the trees next to the bridge. My back was pressed against the bark, and a low, almost silent snarl emanated from my throat. I was usually docile, but I didn't like not being able to see things. I peered around the tree, trying to figure out what it was that had made the noise. Upon further thought, I realized that the noise had been footsteps; soft, but not completely silent. That ruled out werewolves and fairies. Actually, they were rather clunky and plain. My eyes narrowed and I shrank further into the trees. Only two kinds of beings had steps like those. Witches, and humans. Neither of which were overly fond of my kind. And I can't say I was too fond of them either.

I'm currently with: Myself, an intruder
Feeling: Cautious
OOC:

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image

I stop walking for a minute my sense were on high alert, but i then shook my head thinking that i was imagining it and that my mind was in overdrive. "I'm not out to hurt anyone or anything" i call out into the darkness, not really sure if there was something there or if it could be my mind playing tricks on me again. One disadvantage to being out at night is the fact that i have night blindness, so its very hard for me to see at night. I then start walking again. Without realizing i come to the bridge and i sigh as i look over the railing and look at where the water is supposed to be. It was moments like these that i wish i had someone to take walks with or just to hang out.

User Image

Where I am: on the bridge
Feeling: Cautios
darlindol17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I watched the night silently, not making a single sound. After a few moments, a shape appeared, walking towards the bridge. The figure had pale skin that stood out in the darkness of the night. I scurried up the tree, careful not to make a sound. I crouched on one of the lower branches, and watched as the figure appeared. I blinked when I realized that it was a person. I looked closer, and realized that it was a girl. I studied her closely. I still couldn't figure out what kind of creature she was, but it didn't matter. she was still intruding on my private time. I looked at the book in my hand, wishing she would leave so that I could read it in peace.

"I'm not out to hurt anyone or anything", she called out.
I scoffed and jumped up to a higher branch, hidden further in the leaves. I watched her with a bored expression, wanting her to leave. Telling her that would just cause trouble. Humans and witches alike were just awful creatures. I was sure that if I revealed myself, she was sure to attack. I glared at her from the branches. My body tensed as she began walking, but relaxed when I saw that she was just going to the bridge. I sighed and leaned against the trunk of the tree, wondering how long it'd be before she left. I raised my hand to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, forgetting that I was holding something. I ended up just hitting myself with the edge of my book, and then dropping it. I watched in horror as it fell from the branches, landing a few feet from the trunk of the tree. No! Oh goodness what now!? I looked around, then quickly jumped to a different tree so the girl wouldn't find me.

Where I am: In the garden (near the bridge)
OOC:

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image

I hear something drop and i turn as i see a book fall and hit the ground. I then immediatly look around to see if there was someone either in the trees or around me. My fear started to kick in and so did my paranoia. I had no guard up and I was now wishing that I hadn't walked outside at this time of night. "H-Hello" I call out as i step a little closer to the book. I stop as i then have all alerts, up but that didnt ease my fear. I then sigh and walk back onto the bridge and sat down on the edge of it. I felt like someone was watching me, but i was too wrapped up in my thoughts as to what could possibly be out this late at night and whether or not it was human. I then sighed as i started to fantasize what it would be like to be out here with someone special. Whether or not that someone would be a vampire or human. I sat there thinking about my brother and sister and wondered if they were looking for me, but then i went back to fantasizing about what i would love to have in the near future. I then sigh again and kick my foot thinking that it would hit water, but sighs in dissappointment when it doesnt

User Image

Where am I: the bridge
Who am i with: Myself
Feeling: Scared
ooc: Sorry it took so long. I had hit writers block last night
darlindol17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I held my breath as the girl came over to inspect my fallen book. I crouched low into the leaves, hoping she wouldn't see me. I saw her looking around, and tensed up.
"H-Hello" she called, stepping closer to my book.
My eyes glowed slightly as I watched her, hoping she wouldn't touch my novel. I blushed brightly, imaging how she'd react if she opened those pages. The pages were just overridden with smut and intense sex scenes. Only the biggest perverts could handle something like that. Then I became curious. Maybe she was a pervert too? She didn't look like it, though. She looked too pure for that. My body finally relaxed as she walked away without picking it up. She seemed a bit slow; who sees something like that and then just plops down? I frowned at her, tilting my head. What kind of girl could be so stupid? Either she was a human, or a very idiotic witch. Either way, I wanted nothing to do with her. I sighed to myself, and looked at my book. My eyes glowed as I worried how I would get my book back. It was my favorite! It had so many unique and wonderful scenes...I blushed and my eyes glowed brighter as I began to fantasize. Then I shook my head, trying to refocus. As quietly as I could, I jumped from the tree I was in to the ground, careful to land silently. Looking to make sure the girl hadn't seen me, I crawled along the ground to my book. I reached for it cautiously, praying that I wouldn't be noticed.

OOC: That's alright. It happens to the best of us

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

I sense something as i quickly turn my head and look around. Not seeing anything i then sighed as i stood up and turned back to walk the path that i had came, but curiosity got the best of me as i then turned and started walking across the bridge. I am completely oblivious as to whati s going on behind me as i am in my own little world, not really paying that much attention. I sigh as i then turn around and look straight ahead making sure that i dont trip over anything as i make my way back to te bridge and back towards the school. I sigh as i look over to where the book had just been. I had thought about picking it up, but i didn't due to not knowing who it belongd to. I then smile a little knowing that i had gotten myself worked up for nothing. Although, i stll had the sense of being watched i just ignored it and decided to come back in the daylight and see if i felt it again.

User Image

Where am I: the bridge
Feeling: Scared/relaxed
ooc:
darlindol17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

My breath caught when the girl turned her head in my direction. I froze. Had she noticed me? She stood up and turned to walk away, and I sighed with relief. Then she turned around and started walking towards me, and my stomach dropped. Maybe she really wasn't as oblivious as I had thought. But then she turned once more and walked away. She glanced back once more, but then continued on her way. I had been right all along. This girl was not very bright. My body finally relaxed and I quickly snatched my book before she could turn around again. I decided that it would be best for me to just return to my dorm, before the girl changed her mind once more. I dusted off my dress and got ready to run. My vampiric speed would get me to my dorm in a few minutes. I knew that the girl would see me if I ran, but the most she would see is a quick glance. After thinking for a minute, I decided it was worth it. I crouched, and took off.
I zoomed past the girl, blowing up her cloak as I went by. I stopped for a quick second to admire the view of her panties. I blushed, and my eyes glistened with perverted delight. My hair blew in the wind, framing my face as I stared. Then I remembered that I was supposed to be going home and sped away. Wow, what a cute pair of underwear... I thought, remembering the girl. Not paying attention as I was lost in thought, I slammed right into a tree. Well, through it actually. My strength allowed me to smash right through it and keep going. The impact brought me back to reality, and I finally reached my dorm. I sighed and stretched. I didn't really need sleep, but I still had classes in the morning so I figures I'd do it anyway. I opened the door, plopping onto my bed and tossing my book onto the empty one across the room. I stretched out and stared at the ceiling. I didn't have a room-mate, so I was all alone. I closed my eyes, forgetting my loneliness and drifting off into sleep.

I'm currently with: Myself, an intruder>>>Myself
Feeling: Cautious>>>Sleepy
OOC:

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

I shiver as i then look around. "So i wasnt alone at all" she thought to herself as she then tried to get her skirt and robe to settle back down. She had only caught a glimpse of what had darted by her. Once she heard the tree get smashed through she then immediatly started thinking vampire. Before she let her head get away with the idea of it, she stopped it in its tracks as she started walking again and trying to think of other creatures that have super strength an that can run as fast. I then continue walking towards the dorms, I then let out a yawn, the walk had fully relaxed me despite a few moments where it was really tense, she then blushed a little as she remembered exactly what pair of panties she had chosen to wear. She then started to run the rest of the way back to the dorms. it wasnt until a couple of minutes later that she finally walked through the doors and took the stairs up to her room. She opened he door and smiled as she saw the music notes all over the place and the green walls. She thought to herself. "they could have at least painted the walls a different color but she then quickly changed into a pair of sleeping shorts and a tank top and got into bed. She had classes the next morning.

User Image

Where am I: the bridge>>>my room
Feeling: tense/relax
ooc:
darlindol17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm
Oº°¨ Aiori Samuiko ¨°ºO

User Image

I groaned as the sun beamed through my window and onto my face. Turning over onto my stomach, I pulled the pillow over my head and silently cursed the morning. With an exasperated sigh, I tossed the pillow onto the floor and groaned. I pushed myself up and swung my legs over the side of the bed, rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room, half-asleep. My eye was drawn by the book on the bed, and I smiled. Then I remembered the course of the previous night. I thought back to the strange white-aired girl I'd seen. Well, I thought of her panties anyway. I blushed and smiled to myself, getting up and stretching. I lazily went through my morning routine, getting clean and dressed. Then I covered myself in sunscreen so that I wouldn't burn. I hated mornings. I had every intention of getting my schedule changed, but I'd never gotten around to it. Sighing, I grabbed my messenger bag and stuffed my supplies into it. I swung it over my shoulder and started out the door, then stopped and turned back. On a whim, I grabbed Scarlet Lust, shoving it into my bag before running out the door. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I headed towards my first class of the day. Then I felt an itch in my throat, and realized that I was thirsty. It was too late for me to go back to my dorm and drink the blood packs I had in the fridge. I snarled, looking around to see if there was a nearby vessel for me to drink from. I dug through my bag, looking for a spare pack. Damn! None in here, I thought, growling. Glancing around again, I noticed a deer strutting around near the trees. My throat burned hot, and I frowned. Guess I didn't have a choice. Tossing my bag on the ground I ran and tackled the deer. I looked around, hoping nobody was around to see this. My eyes glowed bright purple as my fangs sharpened and I plunged them deep into the deer's neck. I drank from it deeply, relishing in the feeling of it's hot blood running down my throat. I hoped with all my might that nobody would see me. I usually only hunted at night.

Where I am: Headed to the classrooms
Feeling: Thirsty
OOC:

Athena-Marie2009

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Athena-Marie2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image

I moaned as the sunshine came through my window. My alarm clock startd going off as i hit the snooze button to turn it off before i threw it across the room. I am not a morning person, but i sit up and stretch before i open my eyes. Once my eyes are open i look around my room and i then get out of bed as i make my way to the closet and I stand there trying to decide what to wear. Finally i grab a dress and a pair of panties out of my drawer and i walk into the bathroom and turn the water on to start a shower. I then start thinking back to last night and wondering what it was that i had seen or who i had seen. I get into the nice hot shower and I then turn the water off after i washed my hair and I then towel dry it and dry off the rest of me then i get dressed. I Look at the clock i keep in the bathroom and see that i'm running a few minutes ahead of schedule. I smile as i then braid my hair and then put on my socks and boots as i then grabbed my bookbag and i put my supplies in there along with a book. I then walk out of my room and out of the building. On my way to class I enjoy the scenery and i scan my eyes around the grounds. I then stop as i see a pretty flower and i smell it. I then turn my head and see a baby deer dead with something or someone drinking from its neck. I stood there in shock, but i started walking again. I walk into my first class and sit down. I start to think to myself. " Was the thing i think I saw last night a vampire? Was what i just saw the work of a vampire? I know there are other creatures at this school, but why am i coming to the conclusion of a vampire. there are other creatures out there that need blood to survive" It was bugging me, but i didnt let my mind jump to conclusions

User Image

Where am I: on the way to class
Feeling: surprised
ooc:
darlindol17

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers