Cursed Gift 1x1 (Yaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm
Minoru was your ridiculously average guy, walking to and from school everyday, hanging out with friends and so on. However there is one tiny catch to that; he could see the supernatural, youkai, vampires, ghosts, you name it. The problem with that is that when beings of the supernatural noticed that some scrawny human was watching them, they became curious and bad things happened when they got curious. So Minoru took it upon himself to avoid the supernatural and if needed run like hell away from them. However one day this tactic doesn't work and s**t hits the fan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Minoru Akiyama
Personality: Minoru's personality can be described as 100% done with everything and everyone, he is so deadpan and snarky that people cannot tell whether he is being sarcastic or sincere. Even though Minoru is sarcastic he does have his kind side, he may not like most of the supernatural beings but that doesn't mean he doesn't pitch in when he can. He may have "I am so done with everything I stg attitude, but that is somewhat a mask for how lonely he tends to get, it's not fun being the only human who can see the supernatural.
Bio: Minoru first found out his gift when he was 7 and as it usually is his parents found their kid being able to see the supernatural creepy as all get it out, and proceeded to ship him off to a relative; who also found his gift creepy and didn't want anything to do with him. So because of that he doesn't have much faith in adults. Also in order to get away from the beings that took notice of him, he took up parkour and street running becoming extremely good at it. Also Minoru is actually quite popular with the spirit and bestial part of the supernatural community due to him usually helping a spirit pass on if they are stuck, or feeding some his left over lunches to those of the beasts that look hungry. That doesn't mean who won't knee a being in the crotch if he has too, he is surprisingly adept at looking after himself.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image
Name: Eron Lynnet
Race: Incubus
Pos.: Seme
Sexuality: Pan (prefers males)
Personality: Eron Lynnet is what you may call a flirt. He calls everyone by some silly pet name, every word that pours from his mouth is honey-sweet and quite provocative, and he can usual control a person with one smoldering glance. He takes great pride in his ability to woo anyone and practically anything with a pulse. He can be somewhat mischievous when it comes to matters of the heart preferring to tease and toy with the person that has caught his eye. But once he has someone he wants to keep around, he tries his hardest to suppress his demonically sexual nature. His playboy persona makes him quite popular but also very lonely. Deep down, he's always wanted to have a legitimate relationship despite his... tendencies.
Bio: His human mother put him up for adoption when he was born. She didn't have a choice since she was being sent to a mental asylum for claiming repeatedly throughout her tumultuous pregnancy that her child was "demon spawn". He was raised by a pair of normal adoptive parents but even they were wary of his... abilities. From the time he could walk, people and animals alike were charmed by him. When he was a teenager, he decided that he could care for himself and ran away from his adopted family. They never sent search parties after him and he never cared. He lived in between strings of lovers, bed-hopping once he began to notice that he was literally draining the life out of his hosts. No one ever really saw him for what he was. They only saw a handsome man to sleep with and nothing more. He never met someone who could see his true self other than his birth mother. Presently, he wanders alone. He hasn't bed anyone in quite some time which is a problem for demons of his kind.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:31 pm
MadamChaos13

Minoru let out a loud yawn as he left his house, it was just another boring day; he then proceeded to trip and go a** over tea kettle due to a hellhound that was laying at the bottom of his porch steps. Okay so it was almost another boring day, "ow son of a- goddamn hellhounds!" he cursed out getting to his feet and glaring at the hound who looked at him balefully. "I don't have any food for you mutt, shoo go drag some souls to hell or something." he muttered out cringing when the demon dog gave piteous whine, "I told you I don't have any food for you!" Minoru barked out and with a last attempt to shoo the hellhound away he threw his hands up in frustration and started making his way to his school.

Minoru did what he always did when faced with the supernatural; keep his head down and ignore it. Though it was kinda hard when there was a hound of hell that would not stop following him. "What did I do to deserve this?!" he lamented as the hellhound stayed by his side panting happily like there was nothing wrong in the world, letting out a long sigh he dragged his hand down his face and stalked onward pointedly ignoring the devil dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron yawned and stretched as daylight filtered in through the old motel's tattered blinds. He felt achy and grouchy as he made some crappy coffee out of the motel's coffee pot. He downed the awful swill with a cringe. The incubus looked at himself in a nearby mirror and noticed how lifeless he looked. His skin was paler than normal, his eyes lacked their usual luster, and his hair was limp and dull. Jeez... it's been that long? Eron let out a tired sigh. Grabbing his jacket and his wallet he went to go return his motel key. Opening the door, he noticed a maid exiting the room next to his. She wasn't bad looking and he shrugged. "Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose." He muttered as he casually walked toward her. The maid stopped pushing the cart and was about to ask him if she could clean his room when he pulled her into a very passionate kiss. The kiss was long and deep until the maid finally swooned and went limp in the demon's arms. Eron laid her down on the ground and smirked. Not bad for a human... He looked at himself in the nearest window and it was a vast improvement. At least he didn't look like a dead guy any more. He returned his hotel key and headed out onto the streets. If anything, he needed to get laid tonight. That kiss would only last him so long.

Eron walked along the sidewalk watching out for potential prospects. A few other creatures walked nearby but they weren't his thing. He preferred humans. Their feeble grace and weak allure drove him wild. Cities were like candy stores to his kind. An all-you-can-eat buffet. He grinned at his little joke and leaned on the nearest wall. He looked up and noticed a hellhound. He'd seen them on a daily basis so it wasn't surprising but it was following awfully close to that human boy. The shocking thing was the boy seemed to notice the hound and the hound was trying to rend his soul. Though that couldn't be true. No one can see our kind. Eron flicked his forked tongue. Kind of on the young side but that kid will do. He was rather adorable and very intriguing. Eron strode up to the boy and petted the hellhound. "Nice dog, kid. But I suggest befriending something more loveable." He winked and offered the kid a sly grin. It wasn't the worst pick up line he'd used but that shouldn't matter. His eyes were aglow with his alluring charm.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:16 pm
MadamChaos13

"Oh boy, now a demon has come to bug me what luck" Minoru thought sarcastically, but he smiled sweetly at the man and said "I've got a better idea how about you go walk into the path of a car" he then walked right past the man, the hell hound loyally following behind him. If that demon thought he was just gonna fall under his sway he another thing coming; Minoru had dealing with the supernatural since he was a child, a little allure wasn't going to do jack s**t. Most of the beings in the part of the city Minoru lived in knew well enough to leave him alone, as they knew that he was just gonna let them live their lives if they let him live his. He made it to the crosswalk and leaned against a pole waiting for the light to change, the demon dog was still with him but Minoru had just given up trying to chase it away.

"There seem to be alot more demonic beings out and about then I remember, but whatever as long as they leave me alone I don't care what they do" he thought absentmindedly tapping his fingers against his leg. That demon had been weird though, Minoru had to wonder what kind it was to use that allure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image

Eron was almost taken aback. Not many humans can dismiss his allure like that. It felt a little insulting. "Damn... I must be out of it!" He grumbled to himself. He caught up with the human boy and walked alongside him. "Well someone is having a terrible morning. I bet I can make it better. I'm quite the entertainer." His sultry words were laced with honey-sweet enchantment. This kid was strange. It was like his demonic abilities were being stopped simply by this punk's grumpy stare. He flicked his forked tongue playfully at the kid. To any normal human, it would look like a cute albeit sexual gesture. "I'm Eron. Eron Lynnet. I thought I'd introduce myself to someone special like you." His gaze was fiery and provocative as he checked the kid out. He was more attractive up close. Eron bet his smile was quite adorable as well. He wanted to learn what made this particular human tick. He almost licked his lips wondering what he tasted like. Maybe knowing his name would satiate his longing.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:13 pm
MadamChaos13

"Ah you don't seem to understand what I'm saying let me make myself clear" Minoru said smiling a bit too sweetly, he then grabbed the man's shirt pulling him down to his height. "You have about ten seconds to get away from me before I knee you in the crotch and sic my new pet hell hound on you, do you understand?" he growled out. "I. am. not. your. food or plaything" he hissed out letting go of the demon's shirt; and turning on his heel to cross the street. The hell hound glared at the demon before following on the heels of his new ******** perverted demons" Minoru grumbled under his breath, out of all the supernatural beings that he had to deal with, demons were the worst because they did not know when to quit. If a demon took interest in him Minoru either had to find a church or go hole up somewhere that was considered sacred until the demons got the clue, that he wasn't interested in dealing with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron was swayed with this human. A better term was smitten. When the kid grabbed his shirt, he met his glare with one of his own. While the kid was going on about something that pissed him off, Eron licked his lips and grinned. He absolutely loved when humans played hard to get. It was rare and usually it only took one more attempt for his enchantments to take hold. He did note that the kid called his dog his "hellhound". So this kid COULD see creatures like him. Eron's mind raced with ideas to make this kid his as the human turned and walked away. It energized him thinking ways he could persuade this human to sleep with him. "Wait up, friend!" Ignoring the kid's warning, he caught up with the kid in a few strides taking care to be slightly away from the hellhound. "I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I don't eat humans." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. It took every ounce of his willpower to not say anything perverted or dirty. "I just found you... ah... interesting." His powers were waning. That kiss didn't last very long at all and he wasted a lot of energy using his allure and enchantments. "It's not everyday you meet a human with your ability." The incubus offered him a wink and continued to walk in step with him.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:45 pm
MadamChaos13

"I warned you" was all Minoru said before he turned and lashed out with his foot hitting the man right in the crotch . "What part of leave me alone are you not ******** understanding, I'm sick to high heaven of you supernatural bastards bothering me!" he ranted. The hell hound beside him let out a worried whine and Minoru's hand automatically went to soothe it, "not you mutt I actually like you even though you're a mooch" he muttered. With a huff he turned and started walking again hopeful in the fact that being laid out by a human would teach the demon to leave him alone. He soon arrived at the gates to his school, the high school he went to was somewhat prestigious, why his relatives had decided to waste so much money of him, Minoru didn't know. After all they had made it clear that he wasn't wanted.

Minoru looked down at the hell hound that was sitting beside him tail wagging happily, "alright boy I'm going to school now you need to stay; I can't have you distract me during class but if you're good I'll bring you some food during lunch okay?" he said quietly gently scratching it behind it's ears. The demon dog let out a whimper but otherwise didn't follow the young man as he entered the gates of his school.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Before Eron could avoid it, the kid's foot connected solidly with his gut and he fell with a thud. "Ow." He grunted and looked up at the kid with a demonic glare. His sharp teeth were bared but only momentarily. "Hey! Wait!" The incubus shouted after him. But the kid was already out of sight. "Damn it!" He punched the ground hard enough to make his knuckles bleed black. "Ah... well. I'll see him again." The disgruntled demon stood up and dusted himself off. "Until then, I need to find me a partner." Eron noticed that there were two high school girls who looked like they were running late. "Or two partners." A wicked grin passed across his gorgeous demon face. He walked over to them and easily allured their feeble minds. Eron lead them toward their school building and took them into a custodian's closet. Needless to say, they missed their homeroom class. Once the two disheveled high school girls left the closet, Eron found the guys' restroom. The rather vain incubus admired himself in the mirror. He looked a million times better than that morning. He grinned at himself and chuckled. "Let's see that human boy resist me now." Eron flashed an alluring smile. "Damn. I'd charm myself if I could." The bell rang out in the halls. "Maybe I'll explore this place... I may find my new target." He stole one last look at himself and fixed his messy hair before walking out into the crowded hallway.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 pm
MadamChaos13

As Minoru made his way out of his classroom he saw a familar sight and blanched "of all the ******** luck in the world!" it seemed that the perverted demon had somehow found his school. Hissing curses under his breath Minoru made to hide himself in the crowd, but it seemed his already bad day was about to get worse. "Hey freak whatcha doin?" came an obnoxious voice and Minoru's litany of curses got even worse, as the obnoxious voice came from Hana Sato, the "top cat" of his class. Her and her group had made it their mission to make his life a living hell. Usually he ignored them easily because he was never really one to care about being bullied, however on a day like this....

"Go away Hana " he hissed out trying to dodge around her and get to someplace safe before the demon noticed; however she wasn't having it and her group closed in trapping him between a wall of lockers. "That's not very nice of you Min, losers like you need to know how to treat their betters." she said snottily, and Minoru was currently trying to resist punching her in the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
Eron turned to see the "popular girls" ganging up on some poor kid. Upon further inspection, he recognized him. A puppyish grin formed on his face at finding his target so soon. Noticing the girls that were being rude to him, he grinned. This should be easy... "Ladies, ladies~ I'm sure that this kid is no match for you. Why don't you tease someone more... willing?" Eron bit his lip seductively as his enchantments enthralled his audience. He ran a charming hand underneath the chin of the one called "Hana". Her eyes glazed over as his sweet allure muddled her feeble mind. "Now I'll play with each and everyone of you if you leave this kid alone. I promise to make it worth your while." Eron purred as he toyed with these girls. They nodded dumbly and walked away all except for Hana. "I want a little reminder of you. Your underwear." The incubus whispered loud enough for anyone to here. Without a second though, Hana pulled her skirt up and removed her underwear and hands it to Eron and walks away in a zombie-like fashion. Though everyone around her is stunned by this display. Eron grins and turned to his target. "I took care of your little problem. We're not all bad you know. Just a little bit." Eron chuckled and waved the garish pink panties in front of the kid before putting them in his back pocket. "So do I get a thank you or something? Can I at least, learn your name?"  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm
MadamChaos13

"I didn't need nor want your help, I know your kind demon, so piss off" Minoru hissed out like an incensed cat, this was the opposite of what he wanted; he had to lose the demon quick otherwise things would get worse. He pushed off from the wall and quickly weaved through the crowd hoping to lose Eron in the throng. He hated when demons took an interest in him as they were the hardest to shake off. He ignored the whispers of the students talking about the mysterious handsome stranger. He gritted his teeth and headed to the roof, he could afford to skip class once in awhile, and there was a place on the roof that was hidden that he could hopefully hang out in while Eron was preoccupied with the other humans in the school. Some would call his attitude callous or cold, but Minoru didn't care, no one had believed about the things he saw when he was little, so he just stopped giving a s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

User Image
"Wait! Ah... damn it!" Eron hissed as the kid took off yet again. He attempted to give chase but the kid was fast and the crowd he drew wouldn't disperse. Eron didn't know what he was doing wrong! Sure his intent was ill at first but he just wanted to get to know this kid! He slammed a fist into some nearby lockers denting them. This managed to shock the crowd long enough to continue his chase. Unfortunately, the kid had a stronger lead and his scent had diminished due to the crowd. When no one was looking, he flicked his snake-like tongue trying to scent out his target. It was faint but he headed toward higher ground. The incubus decided to take his time finding the kid. He wandered the halls occasionally scenting the air to find his target. Before long, he made his way toward the roof. It was nice to be outside again. These human teenagers and their pheromones were intoxicating and it was beginning to make Eron dizzy. Scenting the air, he knew the kid was close but decided to wait him out. He didn't want to just pop up and frighten him off. The incubus waited patiently by the door to the roof. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and his lighter. He lit it up and took a long drag. Black smoke curled out of his mouth and nostrils as he exhaled. "I don't normally pursue a target for this long. I'd have given up by now. But I don't want to. I like this kid." He said to no one in particular. "If only he'd give me a chance. I don't always want to be the bad boy..." He sighed and smoked his cigarette as he waited for his target to make an appearance.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 pm
MadamChaos13

Minoru exploded into silent curses when he found out that despite everything he had done Eron had still followed him, "for ******** sake, what part of leave me alone are you not getting through your thick skull!" he yelled not caring if it gave away his position. "God do I have to kick you off the school roof to get you to finally leave alone?!" Minoru had not wanted anything to do with the supernatural today, but with the hell hound following him and the demon stalking him all of that had gone to s**t. "I don't want anything to do with supernatural, or demons, or whatever please just go away" he spoke almost begging. Minrou was so sick of this he never wanted his "gift", he was just so tired, the only thing he wanted was to live a normal life. Be a normal student and not have to deal with beings assaulting him on day to day basis.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff