11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 pm
Plot

Star
Inspired by a manga

Character A is quite a businessman tycoon and owns a lot of companies, everyone fears and respect him. Both women and men dream about sharing his bed but Character A always seem to refuse any dating offers from others and doesn't seem to have interest in anyone or anything other than his job. Truth is that Character A has eyes only for an actor of gay erotic movies and has the complete collection of his works. One day, during his day off Character A sees Character B inside a store and mistakes him for his favorite actor. Character A is confused when the other calls him by another name and starts asking for an autograph, but quickly picking up on Character A's mistake decides to play along. After all, he enjoys the gifts the other is constantly giving him. But what will happen when Character A discovers the truth? And is Character B falling for Character A? Or is he only using him for his money?

Characters

Character B

Character A  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

XXXRun run screaming at the sun,
XXXXXCouldn't a done better if i won it in the lottery.
XXXXXXXRun run faster than a gun.
XXXXXXXXXGonna find my baby and i'm gonna have a family,
XXXXXXXXXXXRun run till the running's done .

User Image
                                                        A pink tongue pushed past closed lips to poke and play with the silver ring on its owners lip as the young man shoved his hands deep inside the pockets of his blue button up sweater. Yannis stared at the different covers of books sitting in the shelve, wondering which one he should take home with him. The dark haired male was having a bit of trouble paying off some of his bills lately and had decided to cut down some expenses and cancel his television contract. It wasn't that bad, he mainly used the tv as a background sound anyways, plus it was a great way to go back to his old hobby of reading, plus if he wanted to watch series he could just watch them online. Green eyes where framed by black glasses as he scanned one title after the next. " Hmm... " Finally a book seemed to grab Yan's attention and hands reached for it. The title read A Game of Thrones and he knew basic things about the book since the young man had seen a couple of the episodes from the tv series that were created based on it and since it had swords and dragons it was good enough for him.

Pushing his glasses up to the top of his head, they served as a sort of hairband, successfully keeping the dark locks away from his face as Yannis took his finding towards the counter. Idly going through the list of errands he had for today. Next was go do a bit of grocery shopping since his fridge was practically empty. Yan drum his fingers against the counter as he waited for his change, " Thanks, " He offered the girl behind the counter a smile, even adding a little wink before he grabbed his newly purchased book and went off towards the exit.

Ah, he was starting to get a bit hungry. Maybe he should stop for lunch first? It wouldn't be good if he ended passing out due to hunger while walking on the street. Before he could leave the building, his phone vibrated against his leg followed by a chirpy little tone. Stopping a few sets away from the door, Yannis reached into his jeans pocket to fish out the phone that had a little bread charm hanging from a side. Yannis enjoyed silly charms after all. Flicking his phone open, the young man pressed it against his ear and muttered a " Hello? " The black haired male listen to the voice on the other side and a frown quickly reached his face. " What? You can't be serious! I was looking forward to tonight.. " He couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice. A sigh pushed past his lips and Yan rolled his eyes at the lame excuse he was given. " Yeah, whatever. Next time. " and with that he ended the call.

Did Jeremy thought he was stupid or something? It was obvious his excuse was just so he could spend time with someone else. He always did that, just when Yannis was excited about seeing his best friend again after so long the other always come up with a s**t excuse and bailed on him. No surprise there tho, to Jeremy his d**k has always been more important than his friends. Great, now he didn't have any plans for today. And it was his free day too! Hmm maybe he should see if one of his other few friends wanted to hang out.. Yan began walking again, this time with his eyes glued to his phone as the young man tapped some messages. " Uff! " He stumbled back a few steps after walking into someone. " Oh, sorry..! "

Location: Bookstore // Company: Other clients // OOC: Finally had time to write his intro x3

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 am
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

XXX Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation?
XXXXXAll men are tempted.
XXXXXXXThere is no man that lives that can't be broken down.
XXXXXXXXXProvided it is the right temptation,
XXXXXXXXXXXPut in the right spot

User Image

As the chair turned as a soft sigh escaped the lips of a young man as the man stood up and walked over to the window as he looked down. Blinking softly as the dark eyelashes covered the two different colors of eyes before the man turned and walked out of the spacious office as he made his way out of the building as he made his way to the garage. Hearing the young blond running after him , the dark haired male held his hand out gently taking the notes before walking to the the elevator. Reading them over the Michael sighed and ran his hand through his hair as he put the notes into his back pocket. "Will people never learn what has happened already or will I have to keep saying no?"he said softly and smirked a bit. Closing his eyes slowly Michael smiled as he saw the only person that he actually had a crush on but never knew where the male was now. Hearing the bell he stepped out and made his way to the car as he got into a very well kept Lexus as he opened the windows and pulled out quickly and drove off wanting to get away from his work if needed.

After some time and when he spotted a book store near by he pulled up and parked the car and made sure it was parked right and as well all the window's closed. Stepping out the first few things he had heard were the noise of the crowds moving, the sounds of car driving by before the last thing he noticed was the smell of fresh food. Hearing his stomach grumble Michael laughed before shacking his head and stepped out of the streets and made his way to the side walk following after his nose. Hearing conversations going on, but as well a few were with girls crying or screams he shock his head happy that he was not in the same situation as them but at the same time he wished he wanted to but with the one person he wanted.

Walking still Michael heard his phone go off as he reached into his pocket and then unlocked it as he read the messages and smirked a bit seeing that most were the same ones he read in the elevator and as well some new ones from a few people and then as well is his CEO. Shacking his head wondering why they even bothered to text and worry about him but as well give his number out to so many people. Walking he began to text back a reply to the one he would always turn to when he had an idea or letting them know where he was. Nothing seeing where he was walking Michael ended up bumping into someone on his way to the food as he looked up quickly to see who it was so that way he could yell if needed.

Looking up quickly about to start when he stopped himself and put his phone away as a light shade of pink covered his upper cheeks. Quickly he pulled a piece of paper out from his back pocket but the only thing he pulled out was one of the notes and a pen as he held it out a bit. "Are you Ritsuka Drangorn, the famous actor from the hit gay erotic movies? Do you think I could have your autograph and as well would you like to accompany me to lunch?" he asked as the shade of pink stayed as he he waited for a reply.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        A paper and a pen were presented to him but Yannis could only stare blankly at it. Gay... Erotic movies? Green eyes went to meet those mismatched eyes. " Excuse me? " His brow twitched and he felt a wave of embarrassment hit him like a wall of bricks. His face turned into a bright red color as he glanced around nervously, hoping that no one had heard that. He could see a couple already whispering between themselves and giggle. God. He had never felt more embarrassed in his life and it was all this guys fault! Yannis had already made up his mind to get this guy receive some sort of payback and what better way than to play along and then crush this man's happiness of meeting his idol? His expression soon changed into a coy smile and soften a bit, the blush already gone now that Yan had calmed himself.

" Yeah, the one and only. " There was a light shrug of his shoulders as he took the pen and paper from the man's hands. " So... What's your name? " Yan asked before scribbling down To Michael, love Ristuka D. and handing the papers back to the other. " Weeeeell.... I'm usually very busy you see... But since I was already planning on getting lunch, yeah sure let's go! " Yannis would have some fun and get some free lunch too! It was all good, though he couldn't help but wonder if this Ritsuka person really look that much like him. Maybe he would look into it later tonight. " So~ where are you taking me for lunch? " Yan purred out leaning closer to the other male as he raised his brows giving Micheal a curious look. " Hmm~? "

Location: Streets // Company: Michael // OOC: Sorry for the shortness = ^ =

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Michael stayed still as he watched Yannis sign the paper as he smiled a bit as he took it and looked it over and then looked at the male gently and smiled. "Thank you for the autograph Ritsuka, it means a lot to me. But as for lunch we can go any where actually, but I thought you knew the company's I own. You do have a lot of the items that my companies make so I am shocked that you do not know about me. But my name is Michael Evans"he said calmly as he walked with him calmly as he blinked softly. Now that he was with his so called idol he knew that he would have to make sure he ate the food that he was used to so he made his way back to the Lexus. "Come I will take you out to the restaurant called Alinea"he said gently as he held the car door open for Yannis as the blush disappeared as he kept a calm manner. Not wanting to mess this up or even make the other dislike him and even stop buying the items his company made or even sueing he would make sure the other enjoyed his time here.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        " Aah.. " Yannis gave a nervous laugh. Hopefully he haven't blow this up before he could have some fun. Though then.. Was this guy Michael a really important person? He did say he owner various companies after all " I'm not really good with names.. And faces.. I'm just very forgetful! Hahaha " He said in his defense trying to avoid eye contact as he said so. " Oh! Sure, that place is.. Great! " Really he had no idea what he was doing now, he had never head of that restaurant and it was probably a rather fancy an expensive place. He wondered if this Ritsuka person frequented those kind of places? The dark haired male followed the other to the car and slip inside. Bouncing lightly on the comfortable seat and trying to resist the urge to mess around with the various buttons on the car's deck. " So Mr. Evans... You really like my movies huh? I hope you enjoy my work." He knew what the other may have probably been doing while watching those films and wanted to use that for his own amusement and see if he could make Michael embarrassed. " What is your favorite one? "

Location: Streets // Company: Michael // OOC: Sorry for the shortness = ^ =

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Once the other was inside Michael went around and slide into the car and started it as he opened up the windows and then made sure the music was low enough that they could talk if anything. Smiling he nodded showing that he understood that the other didn't know him , then again only a few people knew who he was and those were all the ones that wanted to date him. Pulling out he began the drive to the restaurant as he kept his gaze on the road with one hand on the wheel and the other on his own leg. "It is alright , most do not know about me unless they want something form me and most times its just a date from me. But yes I enjoy your work very much and umm well I do not just have one favorite from your work. I very much enjoy all of them and I enjoy that much that I have the whole collection of your work"he said calmly as the light pink tint returned to his cheeks but now it was all over his cheeks.

Stopping at a light he looked over to the male as he smiled a bit before tilting his head a bit. "Are you working on anything new or have you decided to quit the bussiness?"he asked calmly as he turned the corner.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 am
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        Yan did enjoy watching the light shade of pink that spread on the other man's face. Hmm, if this man was so into Ritsuka's work then maybe he should check it out too. " Oh, " The dark haired male blinked thinking about the question. " Well... I'm still thinking about it I guess... The money is good. " At least Yannis thought that the oh so famous Ritsuka would make quite a bit of money from this whole thing. At least, much more than him. It would be nice not having to worry about making decisions like choosing between to bills to pay because you can only afford one.

" But I dunno.. Maybe it would be nice to leave that kind of business and focus on other things. " He offered the other a shrug, looking away from the other male and in turn starting to play with his lip ring, his tongue pushing against the silver loop and running around the smooth surface. " What about you Mr. Evans? Ever think of leaving all your business and just have a quiet pleasant life on a house by a lake? " Yannis gave a faint chuckle by the end of this phrase. " I don't know why but I can imagine you living in a place like that... Maybe with a dog. " Or maybe he just liked to think that everyone shared his dream of living outside the city with plenty of dogs.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Listening Michael stayed quiet listening to Yan explain things and nodded hearing that he was still thinking about it but as well that he might leave the business. Calmly he began to pull up to the restaurant but slowly since it was still a valet parking he looked over to the male as the light blush was now gone and replaced by his normal skin tone. He did have to admit he was as attractive up close in person as well in the movies before looking up seeing that the cars were moving. "I have thought about leaving my business to people I trust but then again last time I did they almost bought horrible shares in other companies and were selling the merchandises wrong as well so it would be hard unless I had the correct people there who knew what they were doing. But for the house at the lake and as well the dog that has already happened actually, two beach houses, three cabins in the woods overlooking looking lakes, and a private home here in the city that holds my two dogs. So it has happened but do not go out much since of all the work"he said calmly as he parked the car and got out as he handed the keys to the valet.

Heading to the door he turned around and looked at the car calmly and bent down to only hear a few sighs and moans from the girls and as well a few other people. "Are you coming alone to eat or would you much prefer to wait in the car for your food"he said calmly slightly teasing him.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        His eyes gleamed some when he heard about the dogs and the cabins. Yannis would love to have a place like that or even go to one during a vacation. Ah, maybe he should try and talk his friends into renting one.. It could be fun. " You should let me use one then! " He joked with a small grin appearing on his lips. Finally they reached the restaurant and the car came to a stop. He watched Michael exist the car leaving Yannis inside. It took him a moment to react, simply feeling self-conscious about his clothes. This place looked way too fancy... Michael's voice startled him and a blush spread across his face and he rushed out of the car. " I-I... Shut up I'm coming! " Yan finally huffed out before offering Michael a mixture of a pout and a frown. Probably not the best thing to say to someone like Michael but the green eyed male couldn't help it.. Yannis just felt a bit too embarrassed and frustrated at the moment.

He glanced around the place once they entered and just wanted to hide behind Michael's figure. " Mr. Evans.. Are you sure they won't mind that I'm not.. " Yannis gave a hand gesture, signaling to the other's attire. " ...Dressed up like you? "

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Looking over his shoulder Michael looked at the other and smiled a bit and shock his head gently as he called the waiter over so they could get seated. "They do not mind and also there are other people's here that are not dressed properly, but about my cabin well we shall see after how our lunch goes"he said calmly. Once they were seated he took the menu and began to look through it as he calmly ordered a bottle of champagne for them both before looking over at Yannis and smiled a bit. Order whatever you would like, its my treat for the day. And also if you feel bad about how you look then would you like it if I got you some new fancier cloths and then as well later I can give you one of my company cards and you can buy yourself cloths or food when ever you are in town but it all depends on how things work out after our lunch"he said in a calm town and ordered the usual for himself, which was just a simple plate of shrimp and lobster with some greens before handing the menu hack to the waiter.

Calmly he sat back and waited for Yannis to order but he looked around listening to people talking but as well some were watching the game. Looking over to the television as he shock his head and looked back to the male to see what else they could talk about and if anything he was still curious as to why he was all the way out here.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        Oh god. "Really? " He asked, looking quite hopeful. Everything sounded so good! Though when Michael said that about it all depended on how lunch went, Yannis felt his heart sink. Right.. No one gave things like that for free.. But, he wondered what was what Michael planned to get out of their lunch? Yannis didn't have anything to offer and the other already got the autograph he wanted... So, what could it be? Yannis chewed lightly on his bottom lip as he glanced at the menu, finally telling the waiter that he wanted a steak with greens and a baked potato. " Ah.. " He wanted to ask just that, but decided better not too. " So... Do you come to this place often? " He asked glancing up at the other male as he played with his plate. " Next time I can get you dinner~ Well, that is If you don't mind instant noodle cups.. " Yannis said with a chuckle as he joked. Though, if Michael wanted the dark haired male would gladly make him dinner. Ugh. Why was he even considering seeing this man again? It could be quite risky! Though... Also very good for him, after all he did say he was willing to give him plenty of things.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Michael blinked calmly as he looked over as Yannis as he calmly nodded when the waiter came with the champagne and nodded letting him fill the glasses. "Not really, I only get into town when ever I want to escape my CEO's and dealers even if its for a short time I like spending time away from them and as well trying out the different restaurants around here but so far I like this restaurant"he said calmly. Smiling he nodded gently gladly accepting the offer to the meal as he tilted his head a bit before calmly crossing his arms across his chest a bit. "I will take you up on that offer but if you are low on food then we can get you some groceries after we get the cloths and I can drop you off at your place.But if you ever need a ride some where I can see if one of my company driver can take you where you need to, that is if you want" he said calmly as he took his glass and took a small sip.

After a few minute's the waiter came with their food and made sure to place the right dish in front of the right person before asking if they need anything else. Michael shock his head and looked at Yannis calmly "Do you want anything else or any kind of dessert Ritsuka?"he asked calmly as he picked up the leg from the lobster waiting for an answer. So far it seemed to him that nothing wrong was going on with the lunch but then again they had just started the lunch so only the meal and time would tell.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

YΛ∩∩IS ℂORШҼĿĿ
The Fake Star

User Image
                                                        " Oh, I-I didn't meant it like that! ..Just that i'm not a great ah cook.. " He said a bit embarrassed. " But I could try to cook something, but don't say I didn't warn you if you end up getting sick or not liking it." Yannis offered the other a teasing grin as he said so. He wondered why Michael was so eager on giving him so many things. He may really like Ritsuka or he was just a very kind person. If it was the later that could be quite dangerous, a lot of people could get advantage of Michael in that way. Ah.. Kind of like he was hoping to do so. Green eyes looked at his plate, he could feel his mouth watering at just the sight and smell of the beef. " If you have chocolate lave cake I would love some, " Yannis said to the waiter with a smile which only grew wider when the male nodded and said that they still have some. Graving the silverware the dark haired male was ready to start digging into his meal. " Ah well yeah. I imagine you don't get much time to yourself.. I don't think I would be able to handle that many responsibilities. " Yannis said with a little chuckle before bringing a small piece of stake into his mouth. He mentally gasped at how good it was. Yannis could get used to this sort of thing.. After a few more bites, he reached for his glass of champagne looking at it a bit curiously while trying to pretend he had already tasted it. Yannis sipped his drink, finding it not that bad.. Kind of bubbly like people said and somewhat sweet. Yup. It wasn't bad. The green eyed male kept glancing up at Michael as they had their meals.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Ѧιcнαɛℓ Єʌαиƨ
The Secluded Tycoon

User Image

Laughing softly Michael shock his head gently as he calmly dipped the meat into the lemon juice and took a bite of the meat before he began to crack the shell on the leg. Calmly he took another small sip before putting it down and poured himself a glass of water to be safe, since he was driving. "Well I really doubt that you can be a worse cook them me, but whatever you make I will eat and if not then you can call me and I can just bring some take out before I arrive. and well it is hard to handle that is why I just run away from time to time and even just go to my other homes and stay there till its gone and then come back"he said calmly and took another few bites as he calmly looked up seeing Yannis eating his steak more as he smiled glad that the other was enjoying the food here, he was worried he wouldn't enjoy the food at all. Taking a few more sips of the champagne as he went back to drinking the water as before working on the shrimp calmly as he held one out to Yannis if he would like to try one out. "Do you want to try a shrimp and can you explain to me why its called chocolate lave cake? I have heard people talk about them and say they are good but I never understood as to what makes them so good"he said calmly.

MonstersOfMen

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces