Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The part of me you don't see. (1x1 Yaoi) (Always accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:14 pm
So this is a cross-dressing yaoi roleplay, I've played in a few cross dressing roleplays but I have never played the cross-dresser so I figured this would be a good time to try.

The story is between [x] the rough bad boy that is pron to getting into fights with other students and Andie who is sweet, gentle and caring of everyone human or animal, they have been friends since middle school when they were seated next to each other and have been friends ever since nearly inseparable. They know everything about each other, their fears, their hopes, their dreams. There is only two things [x] doesn't know about Andie, one Andie is a boy who has been dressing like a girl since he was little mainly just because the clothes are cute. And two Andie has grown feelings for [x] as well. Is there a chance these to can be together?

User Image
Name: Andie Smith
Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, loving, can get angry if his friend is threatened.
Bio: Andie was born into a well off family with his mother as a model and his father as a fashion designer he grew up in the world of fashion and grew to love fashion and clothes. As he got older he wanted to dress like a girl so he would have more fashion options though he doesn't identify as female when he is dress as a girl he goes by the female pronouns so he doesn't get hurt by other people.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 am
Name: William Johnson, (Will)
Personality: rough and tough, he sticks up for his friend and ever really talks to anyone unless its a fight. He teases Andie a lot and usually was kinda nice to her.
Bio: He grew up in a rough neighborhood with his parents always fighting over money and drugs and he was usually of taking care of his little sister, years later when he was in his last year of elementary school, his sister died from a horrible car accident caused by his raging parents. He was given to foster care and luckily was adopted by his new parents who still aren't used to his attitude but always sympathize with whats happened to him. That's when he met Andie that new year and he was always mean to her girl or not, and realized that she was pretty cool after a while and started treating her like a friend, sticking up for her or simply saying hello and talking to her in the hall. Their friendship grew and in freshman year of high school he told her a lot about himself and became more open, she got to know this that no one else never knew. Is this because he has feelings for her? or the fact that she just happened to catch him at a good time.
User Image

(Is it alright if I join you in this?)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:37 am
Meokii

Not at all! Do you want to do it here or in PMs also do you want to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:55 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

We can do it here, and you can start sense it's your game and I'm not sure where you want it to start. And thank you ^_^  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces