Submit

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 pm

[my character] has amnesia... he can't remember his name, let alone who he is. He wakes up in an alley way, lying on a garbage pile. The boy looks around to find out something about who he is, only to get chased by some dangerous looking thugs. He runs for hours before he's trapped by them.

That's when [your character] saves the poor guy. Kicking the asses of the thugs he finds that [my character] has amnesia and... the boy was really cute to him. Without giving the boy a choice, [your character] brings him into his home and makes him stay there. But when [your character] sits down to talk... he founds out that [my character] can't speak...

If you want to try this plot out, quote me and fill out this profile~

Rules(not much):
1. Try not to have one-liners
2. don't kill off characters
3. Tell me about any long absences
4. HAVE FUN~!

Name:
Short Bio:
Pic (anime please):

My character doesn't have much... but!

Name: ???
personality: ???
Short Bio: ???
Pic:
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Elli March
[my character] has amnesia... he can't remember his name, let alone who he is. He wakes up in an alley way, lying on a garbage pile. The boy looks around to find out something about who he is, only to get chased by some dangerous looking thugs. He runs for hours before he's trapped by them.

That's when [your character] saves the poor guy. Kicking the asses of the thugs he finds that [my character] has amnesia and... the boy was really cute to him. Without giving the boy a choice, [your character] brings him into his home and makes him stay there. But when [your character] sits down to talk... he founds out that [my character] can't speak...

If you want to try this plot out, quote me and fill out this profile~

Rules(not much):
1. Try not to have one-liners
2. don't kill off characters
3. Tell me about any long absences
4. HAVE FUN~!

Name: Lucius (Luc to friends/family)
Personality: Lucius is a hard a**. He is guarded and quiet but has a soft heart when it comes to his family. It is hard to get close to him but once you do, he is an incredibly loyal friend. He is hard working, smart, and a fighter.
Short Bio: Lucius' parents died when he and his little brother were very young. Not wanting to be separated from his brother, Lucius took over as both Father and Mother to keep the family together. He was able to graduate early and has started work on his own small business.
Pic (anime please):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character doesn't have much... but!

Name: ???
personality: ???
Short Bio: ???
Pic:
User Image

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:10 pm

User Image

The teenager wake up with a start. Ouch... his back was pressed up against some kind of technical equipment. He sat up on what seemed to be a garbage pile in an alleyway... and the smell! The boy gagged, the scent brought tears to his eyes.

He tried to stand up but his knees buckled beneath him. The hard pavement cut into his bruised legs sending throbbing pains up his lower limbs. He seemed to have a dull ache in every spot of his body, along with a nasty sore throat.

"Where is he?! I thought you were watching him!"

"I didn't see the boy run! Don't blame me!"

'Boy?' They didn't mention a name, but he instinctively knew they were after him. He couldn't remember what had happened to come up with this situation... wait, he couldn't remember his own name! All the Teenager knew was that he had to get away!

((Ooc: My computer couldn't seem to load your picture, would you send it again?))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucius walked down the street, lightly kicking a rock with the toe of his boot as he went. He was out of inspiration and more importantly, out of a job. With a sigh, he thought about what he could have done differently over the past few hours.

The morning had started off perfectly normal. He got up, put on the cleanest clothes he had (the dirty laundry in his room was getting so high that he swore a new mountain range had begun to grow in his very apartment), brushed his teeth, and left for work. Everything had been fine until he had walked in the door.

"Please, don't. I've got a husband and a daughter. Please, stop."

Hearing the voice of Sarah, one of his coworkers, had Lucius instantly on guard. Sarah was a nice middle aged woman who worked in the photo development section of the store. She'd never said a mean word to anyone, as far as he could tell. Lucius could see her behind her counter, cowering slightly beneath the height of a male customer. The guy had Sarah's hands held down at her sides as he intimidated her.

"I think the lady said to leave her alone."

Hearing Lucius' voice, the man turned around, a cold sneer on his face.

"Yeah? And who are you?"

That's where the details began to get fuzzy. This type of occurrence didn't happen a lot to Lucius but when it did, he knew what it meant. He had lost his temper. Things didn't really clear up until he was sitting opposite of his boss, Sam.

"I'm sorry Lucius but we are going to have to let you go. We just can't have violence in the store...especially against paying customers."

Sam had looked truly sorry but it didn't make the situation suck any less.

And now here he was. Walking down the street--unemployed. With another sigh, Lucius took out a cigarette and lit up. Something else would come along.

Just then, he heard voice up ahead. Two big guys were standing near an alley. He couldn't quite make out what they were saying but they looked angry.

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 pm

User Image

'No...' The men had caught up with the boy. It seemed they weren't very happy with him, but he didn't know why.

"Thought you could run, did 'cha? Thought you were better than us?"

The teenager struggled, and tried to call for help, but nothing came out.

"He isn't even saying anything! That's how much he looks down on us, Boss's little pet~ He really does have a cute face don't you think?"

"Cuter than my woman's, how about we knock him around a little to show him who's better? Just don't hit him in the face, boss 'll notice that."

The boy shook his head with a look of horror on his face.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As he got closer to the two men, Lucius could more easily make out what they were saying.

"How about we knock him around a little to show him who's better? Just don't hit him in the face, boss'll notice that."

That was enough evidence for Lucian. Turning the final corner that led to the alley, he stopped just behind the two men. Framed between their burly figures was a thin boy with a look of terror on his face. He couldn't have possibly been more than 17 years old and was incredibly thin. The thought of someone hurting this innocent kid set Lucian's jaw on edge.

Taking advantage of his unnoticed arrival, he reached forward and grabbed both men by their hair, slamming their heads together, nose to nose. Blood gushed forward as the men cried out in surprise. As each man reached to staunch the flow of blood gushing from their face, Lucian took his opportunity. Bringing his right fist up into the solar plexus of the first guy, he knocked him on his back, grinning as he heard the air woosh from the man's lungs. His left leg came up and caught the other guy in the chin, sending him back against the wall. Lucian didn't straighten up until he heard the sickening sound of a skull slamming into brick.

"Leave the kid alone assholes."

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:46 pm

User Image

A look of shock came over the boy's face as he saw the scene play out in front of him. 'Has someone really come to save me...?' He gently walked closer to the man, 'Who is he?'

Tallarico
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Elli March
]

The thugs both stood up and wiped blood off of their heads, looking Lucian up and down.

Their threat fell on idle ears as Lucian stepped forward and frowned at the kid, his brow furrowed with worry.

"Hey...you okay? Do you need help getting home?"

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:36 pm

User Image

He tries to say that he doesn't really have a home he knows of, but the words still wouldn't come out. He waved his hands back and forth in window washing movements, then pointed to his mouth.

Tallarico
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Elli March
]

"s**t. You can't talk, can you? Okay, that's fine. We can work around that. My apartment isn't far from here. Do you want to come back with me? Get washed up and eat something? We could get...I don't know, a pad of paper and a pen?"

He felt bad for the kid. The young guy looked so scared and confused. He back up slowly and gave him a little room, gesturing down the street in the direction of his apartment.

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image

The boy listened to the man and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. With a smile, he nodded yes. But as he tried to walk closer, his knees buckled beneath him.

Tallarico
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Elli March

With a sound of alarm, Lucian rushed forward, catching the boy against his chest. The poor guy couldn't even stand on his own. He needed serious help.

"If you are okay with it, I can carry you. It's only a couple of blocks. I promise that I won't hurt you."

He couldn't quite place why he felt the need to help this boy but he felt obligated to at least figure out his name.

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 pm

User Image

He tried to stop the pain from showing on his face to no avail. Even though he wasn't sure how he had gotten so beat up, that didn't help anything. He nodded softly at the question and felt bile come up his throat. He struggled out of the man's arms and puked along the alleyway. Blood was mixed into the stomach acid.

Tallarico
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Elli March

Lucian fell to his knees next to the boy, his hand hovering over the young man's back. He wanted to be ready to steady the boy, in case he passed out of lost his balance.

"s**t kid. Maybe I should take you to the hospital instead. You're really hurt. Do you want me to get an ambulance? I'll even ride over there with you."

Tallarico

Demonic Hunter

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:32 pm

User Image

When the man said this, a feeling of dread fell into the pit of his stomach and he involuntarily puked again. When he was done, he wiped his mouth and shook his head no.

Tallarico
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces