Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Paper wings and and motor oil (Destiel RP with Kassumi6) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

An new day, a new school, it was nothing new for Dean to wind up as the new kid at a new high school; for the other it was just same old same old, he was used to being the new kid and finding ways to settle into the school as quickly as possible while his dad went out on jobs and he looked after his younger brother.

Sifting his worn backpack which was slung over one shoulder, he headed down the hallways as he looked for his homeroom class; he was used to having to look for new classrooms and he took the time to look around at the students who were getting books from their lockers for talking to each other before class.

He was wearing a worn leather jacket that didn't quite fit him in the shoulders, it was obviously a hand me down from his father, around his neck was an amulet of some sort, a gift that Sammy had given him last year for Christmas, he wore a pair of worn jeans and a grey t-shirt. e was tall and athletic for his age with brown hair and green eyes, and a bunch of light freckles dusted over his face.

He winked absently at some girls who noticed him walking down the hallway and finally reached his home room 'Mr C.Sherly' was written in the plauge on the door before he knocked and entered, the teacher wasnt there yet and most students were just talking amongst themselves, though some attention turned to him as he found a seat near the back of the room and flopped down in his seat.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
astiel

"Freedom is a length of rope and God wants you to hang yourself with it."
"My people skills are rusty."
"I don't understand that reference."
"Don't ask stupid questions."
"This isn't funny, Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!"
"Hey, assbut!"
"I serve Heaven, I don't serve man. And I certainly don't serve you."
"I'm the one that gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."

xx Castiel hurried down the hallway to his locker. He was late; his brothers had stalled him for the hundredth time. Maybe he should suggest a book of some kind to them on how to drive the speed limit. Oh well, Castiel didn't have time to dwell on that. He got to his locker, opened it, and placed some stuff in to the metal box before he closed the cold door. He got the dark blue backpack on and took a step before he stopped and looked down at himself. He was wearing just a simple gray t-shirt, a pair of slightly worn jeans, and black sneakers. What his blue eye were focused on was the tan trench coat that he still had to grow into some more. It had been something he wanted and paid for himself. He loved the thing and never took it off; well, almost never. With a heavy sigh, he turned back to the locker knowing he had to take it off. He dropped the backpack to the ground and took the coat off. He folded it neatly and placed it into the locker before he put the backpack on again and walked down the hallway.

xx Castiel pushed the door opened to his homeroom and stepped in only to stop. Blue eyes scanned the room as he felt that something was different about it today. It wasn't the cheerful and groggy way that his fellow students talked, it wasn't the lighting in the room, the air pressure, the smell of chalk and pencil lead; no, it was something else. As Castiel walked down through the row off desks he came to his desk that was taken by someone else. He stared at the person with an emotionless expression. This student was new here, but that didn't really matter to Castiel. He allowed for the student to possibly ask him a question before Castiel finally spoke "You're in my seat," he stated as he just stood there and stared at the male.

User Image......User Image......User Image

Jade Rotaski

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image

Dean leaned down and rummaged into his backpack before he pulled out an old battered ipod and slipped his headphones on over his ears as he pressed play. Soon enough heavy guitar riffs and catchy drum beats could be heard as he hummed a little tapping his foot on the floor as he leaned back in his chair and hummed happily along to melodies of classic rock.

He had been enjoying himself and getting into listening to AC/DC's Thunderstruck, before he sensed someone was staring at him, he glanced up and took in the appearance of the other male; he looked a little shorter then Dean, messy black hair, blue eyes...if Dean was any less of a man he;d admit to himself that the other was actually kind of cute. He watched with a raised eyebrow, as the other male opened his mouth and said something but it was drowned out by the music.

Pulling down his head phones, he paused his music and looked back up at the other "Sorry what was that?" He asked softly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx He hadn't heard him? Castiel was a little puzzled as he watched the new student moved the headphones from over his ears. Did he need to raise his voice? Maybe he should. "You are in my seat," Castiel repeated, but this time he said it a bit louder. His expression didn't change at all as he spoke. A few of the students that were around them looked at the two before going back to whatever they were doing be it homework, sleeping, or talking. Castiel glanced at a couple of them before his blue eyes settled on the new student once again. "This is my assigned seat; if you are new then you have to ask the teacher where your assigned seat is," he added, but this time at a normal, indoor speaking level. Castiel knew that the only seat that was open would be the one next to him, but that didn't change the fact that the teacher would still call the new student to the front of the room, ask for his name, then tell him where to sit.

xx

Jade Rotaski

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 am
User Image

Dean looked the boy up and down at the others words about this being his seat; to be honest he'd travelled around so much he usually didn't even bother to introduce himself on the first day, he tended to just pick a seat and wait for class to start, so it was a slight surprise another student was calling him out on his behaviour.

Groaning a little bit at that he sighed and stood up the chair scraping across the floor as he did so and drew himself up to his full hight, at 6 foot and still growing he was a little taller than the other and shrugged a bit "Sorry man, didn't know it was taken" He admitted before he looked around "Any seats in this place that ARE free?" He asked, ignoring the others comment about asking the teacher where his assigned seat was, he was past the point of even caring about that crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 am
Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 am
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel watched as the student stood up and moved away from the desk. As he moved to his desk, Castiel looked at the student and then pointed at the desk next to him. "He'll tell you to sit in that one," he stated before he sat down in his desk with the backpack set against the leg of the desk. The teacher walked into the room, but there was still some time before the final bell rang. "I'm Castiel," he introduced, but there was still no change in tone or expression as he looked at the new student and watched him. His eyes went to the devise in the student's hand. "What is that?" Castiel didn't know what many electronics were because he never used or interacted with them. His father had left him and his brothers to pretty much rule themselves; Castiel's brothers would always say they didn't have the time for such trivial, useless things.

xx

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:53 am
User Image

Dean looked to the other, to the desk and back again; wow the other really took things seriously here didn't he? He could have easily just sat in the other seat rather then be such a stickler for the rules. Dean was tempted to point this fact out to the other, but he decided against it, it was his first day of a new school and he had promised Sammy he'd try his best to actually fit in this time, maybe even make some friends here, rather then be a loner and a general pain in the backside.

He nodded and dragged his backpack the whole 12 inches to the other desk before walking over and taking a seat, he was willing to put his headphones back on and that would be it; end of conversation, its not like he needed to know the cute guys name right? Not that he was gay or anything, there's no way his dad would have raised a f*****t; besides he was totally straight, he liked girls, and decided to go and prove it by winking at a few girls staring at him which made then burst into a fit of giggles.

But then 'blue eyes' as Dean had decided to call him introduced himself, said his name was Castiel (what kind of name was that anyway?) and he raised an eyebrow at the sudden introduction before he decided to be polite "I'm Dean" He said offering the other his hand to shake

At the question he did a double take "What? Were you born in the 1900's or something?" He asked surprised "How can you not know what an pod is?"

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel stared at Dean's hand for a moment. The boy didn't really have very much human interaction other than his brothers and whatever group projects he was forced into by some of the teachers. After a moment he moved his hand and patted Dean's before pulling his hand back to his side. Oh, so Castiel was supposed to know what this 'ipod' thing was? He saw people with them and those things called headphones or earbuds, but he never bothered to really ask anyone until now. "Obviously not; I was born in 1996, although doesn't that technically classify at the 1900s?" Castiel asked then looked at the ipod thing. "What is it supposed to do? It's not very i shaped," he said, which caused the two people that sat in front of them to laugh.

xx I'm just saying 1996 because I'm assuming that they are in their junior year of high school if Dean's been held back.

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

Dean just started at him for a long moment his green eyes looking the other up and down as is trying to see if Castiel was making a joke or if he was actually serious, when the others face didn't change he leaned back in his seat and chuckled a bit "Hahaha you know what I mean" the older teen said with a slight roll of his eyes and a faint sigh "Jeez next your going to tell me you don't have a TV and you don't know what the internet is" He said amused.

Rolling his shoulders a bit, he handed over his Ipod and headphones to the other "It's basically a portable media player...I use mine for all my music...go ahead, listen to it, get educated god knows you need it man" He said before there was a tapping of a ruler form the front of class.

"Alright class settle down, As you are probably already aware we have a new student this semester...would you like to introduce yourself?" He called looking pointedly to Dean.

Dean waved from the back of class but made no move to get up "Names Dean Winchester, I'm an Aquarius, I like long walks on the beach and frisky women...we done here?" He asked, sounding MORE than a little bored.

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel raised an eyebrow. Did he? He was pretty sure he didn't understand what Dean meant. "I have a TV yes, but no computer; I do know of the internet and how to use it," Castiel assured the male. Castiel took the iPod and headphones and looked at them. He put the headphones over his ears and pressed a button on the iPod. He didn't hear anything that the teacher said or what Dean said after that. Castiel started to press the buttons one by one; he'd press one button and wait a few minutes before pressing the next. The announcements came on over the intercom, but didn't last very long. Things seemed to go back to what they were before once the announcements ended; the teacher sat at his desk and logged onto the computer. Since it was only homeroom there was nothing to do other than homework, talk, and whatever else people could come up with that didn't disturb anyone around them.

xx Castiel slowly made the discovery what each button stood for: the two triangles that pointed to the left meant rewind while the two triangles that pointed to the right meant move forward, the one triangle that pointed to the right meant play, the two little rectangles meant pause, and the little box meant stop. Sadly, Castiel hadn't discovered the volume button. "What am I listening to?" Castiel asked loudly to Dean and didn't realize that if he spoke normally the boy could hear him without a problem; Castiel spoke loud enough to hear himself.

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image

Thier teacher seemed taken aback by Deans offhand attitude but seemed too meek to actually tell the other off for it as he coughed took attendance then let the others do whatever they wanted for the half an hour. Mr Shurley too the time to write a few pages of his book that was in progress while the kids talked amongst themselves, a few of them (Mainly girls) came to talk to him briefly, and in true Winchester style he gave them his most winning smile as he smooth talked them for a little while.

Of course his conversation was interrupted by Cas yelling quite loudly about how the volume worked. Dean snickered a bit at this finding it amusing how unused to technology that the other was, before he showed him how to turn the volume down "You don't have to yell for me to hear you you know" He said as he leaned back in his seat, but when the turned back to where the girls had been, it seemed that they had moved on and were taking with a group of girls. "Son of a b***h" He caused a bit in disappointment.

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image
astiel

"Hey, assbut!"

xx Castiel oh'd when Dean showed him how the volume worked. "Sorry," he apologized and he looked down at the iPod. On the screen it read, "AC/DC - Highway To Hell." Castiel, being Castiel, had no idea what that meant. The boy didn't listen to music very much other than what was played on the radio in the car on the way to school or whatever the teachers played in class. Truth be told, Castiel didn't find whatever he was listening to all that bad; he kind of liked it. "What do does, 'AC/DC - Highway To Hell,' mean?" he asked as he blue eyes moved over to Dean. Such foul language the male had, but it wasn't like Castiel could do anything about it.

xx

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

Dean was a little put out that the girls he was possibly going to score with later had gotten distracted with other things but he decided to let it slide, there were plenty more girls in this place that he could flirt with, it'd just have to wait until lunch or his next class before he got another opportunity to do so.

He had to admit though it was quite entertaining watching Cas fumble with his old pod, looking all confused and curious about the device, it was cute but there was no way in nine hells Dean would ever say that aloud. At the others question he rolled his eyes and shuffled his chair over so he was pretty much sat next to the other "That's the name of the song your listening to, AC/DC is the bang name, and the rest is the song name...good choice by the way" He said, this close he could hear the faint buzz of drum beats and the guitar rift from the headphones and it was enough to make Dean want to tap his foot to the rhythm.

Kassumi6

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash