To Steal a Heart (Jade and water) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 am

Jade Rotaski

((I figured I'd go ahead and make the first post, since I'm online right now ^^ ))

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

Ryan grinned, stepping out into the gardens. His mom, after - what, two weeks? - of Ryan throwing logical reasons that he should be let out into the gardens, finally agreed. He still had two guards on him, but he got lucky that day. His guards were Ladies Katia and Genivieve, and they were willing to let him roam on his own. It was probably the only good thing about his parent's homophobia: They gave him all female guards. They were still just as strong as any man, though.
"Say, Katia, I feel a strong urge to go this way." Genivieve mused, pointing away from where Ryan wanted to go.
"I do agree, dear Genivieve." The woman gave Ryan a wink. "We'll be by the ponds. Scream if you need anything!" Ryan grinned again, waving them off and heading out on his own. Finally, freedom, even if it was nothing more than walking somewhere on his own. Ryan would've sang for joy, only his singing wasn't too amazing. He settled for a little skip of joy instead.
"Oh, man, I forgot how quiet it is here..." Ryan said to himself, finding a rock to sit on. Really, the castle might be quiet at times, but it was a cold quiet, and nothing seemed to fill the silence. In the gardens, the quiet was filled with twittering birds and dripping water. Ryan could've fallen asleep, only he wanted to enjoy his short moment of being alone.
"Is that... The wall?" Ryan realized that he'd walked to far, he'd reached the large Wall outlining the main castle grounds. "The garden must be smaller than I thought!" Maybe he could get some ropes and make another grappling hook-
No, he'd get caught, and then he wouldn't leave his room until they sent him to some kingdom to get married. They were going to marry him to Princess Lizzane anyways, why put it off? Maybe he could figure some way out of it. Citizens could get divorced, why not him? Get married, make a peace treaty, get divorced, never be heard from again. His parents would search far and wide, but they'd never find him. Ryan could just jump onto a boat somewhere and sail off to a land that only sailors knew of. He had plenty of money, a fact that he normally hated. But he could sew some to the insides of his clothes, and then-
"Who am I kidding?"
Ryan kicked at the ground, slightly scuffing his perfect shoes. He just wanted out of this place. It was his own personal Hell. Maybe he'd been a mass-murderer in a previous life, and this was his punishment. That would explain a lot...

If you choose to ignore reality
Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:19 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Haru was weary about this job; everything about it seemed off...but he was working for the literal king of thieves right now, a man with a lot of power and influence over many kingdoms; if he told you he had a job for you you;d be a fool to decline it, even if it sounded impossible to do.

For some reason the King of thieves wanted him and his gang to kidnap Prince Walters, true it was a high profile target and the ransom money would be immense but this wasn't Haru's usual job, he was more used to robbing banks and mansions, not kidnapping people!

Still he had not been stupid enough to refuse; the King of thieves was the boss of all thieves in all the kingdoms, but he could not keep an eye on all the separate gangs, so the leaders of each gang were called 'princes' and the second in commands 'knights' and were either chosen by the king of thieves himself, or the title was passed on from generation to generation within that particular gang.

So despite having a bad feeling about this; he and his gang of thieves were scouting out the palace from the rooftops, "Haru, we spotted the prince, he's in the gardens, alone" One of his friends said; odd, the crown prince was usually well guarded so much so this job would be nigh impossible to do during the day, their best chance would be to take him at night when it was quiet, but having the prince alone and this close to the wall was too tempting.

"Gather the others, I'll prepare to ambush him, whistle if you see his body guards and watch my back" He said as he made his way to the area the prince was in, he didn't seem to notice him yet, how foolish, what sort of crown prince glided through life so unaware of things?

Jumping from the rood to a tree and then to the ground quietly he stalked up silently behind his target; pulling out a vial of strong anaesthetic, he poured the mixture into a cloth as he slipped up behind the prince "Don't...move" Haru breathed into the princes ear, before the cloth was pressed over his nose and mouth "Don't struggle...just sleep"

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Jade Rotaski

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

Ryan's instant reaction was to scream and struggle, only it happened more as a "Hnngrgggghhh..." and a slight arm raising. God, what was on that cloth? It smelled so... Sweet... Ryan struggled to keep his eyes open, his racing heartbeat already slowing.
I'm being kidnapped, aren't I?
Ryan mumbled something unintelligible and un-princely, utterly collapsing into the arms of whoever was behind him and watching the world go black.

Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 pm

User Image

Haru expected some form of struggling from the other, but he held fast and waited until the others movements before still before moving the cloth and tossing it aside before carrying the prince over one shoulder, with his free arm he aimed for a nearby wall and fired a hook with a thin rope attached to the end, once it had caught onto the edge of the wall he began climbing upwards with the unconscious prince until he reached the top before handing him off to two other thieves who stripped off his shirt jewels and finery and wrapped him in a tattered old cloak "Take him to the cart, we need to move before the alarms are raised" Haru said.

The two thrives easily carried the unconscious prince out of the palace in down into a waiting cart filled with hay which they then buried the prince under it so he was covered up before Haru joined then and sat at the front of the cart guiding it away from the palace and out of the city as the alarms were raised.

The news of the prince going missing spread quickly, but by the time Haru heard of it he was already long gone and was heading back to his camp in the woods with the unconscious prince.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Jade Rotaski

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

Ryan slowly came to consiousness. It smelled... Sweet. Like hay, almost. Was he moving? Why was he so tired? He'd been in the garden, then-
Oh, bloody hell.
He'd been kidnapped. And whatever sleeping drugs they'd used were still effectively at work: Ryan could barely move. Not that he wanted to, whatever cart he was in was bouncing around enough as it was. Ryan focused on breathing, which wasn't the easiest thing to do when covered with hay.
Ryan changed tactics and instead tried to think through some sort of escape plan. The alarm had to have been raised at this point; Genevieve and Katia would've looked for him by now. So if he could get to the city somehow, then someone would see him and recognize him, surely?
But that might require fightitng, and Ryan was no good at that. Maybe he could talk his way out? No, he was most likely being held ransom, and his family would most certainly pay any ransom named to have their precious little boy back.
The cart bounced, and Ryan's shoulder hit something hard. Ryan groaned, instantly regretting it: He could've found out useful information if whoever kidnapped him thought he was asleep.
Damn.

Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:38 pm

User Image

The other thieves were quiet for the most part; true they were out of the city and one of the hardest parts of their task was complete, but the job was far from over and the had to remain on edge until they handed the prince over to the king of thieves.

The groan coming from the prince cause a couple of the thieves to pull off some of the hay to look at him "He's waking up already? What do we do boss?" One thief asked; from the angle Ryan was at he could see all the thieves were heavily covered up their eyes obscured by hoods, their mouths and nose by bandana's or scarves of some sort, by the others voice it was a guy but that's all the prince could really discern from him.

"Give him another dose...we can't have him thinking of any plans can we?" Haru responded not even looking behind him as another thief pulled out a vial of anaesthetic and covered the others mouth and nose much like last time and put him back under "That should keep him quest until we get back to camp" the other thief said this time it was a girl she sounded young, around Ryan's age.

"Good" Haru said as he headed down the worn dirt road that was a path through the forest before he turned and went through a narrow opening in the trees, one of the thieves hopped off the cart and began covering up the cart tracks along the road so people wouldn't try to find them as they went deeper into the forest until he reached a large camp, at the centre was a large fireplace with a spit roasting meat and game over the fire, 30 or so tends were set up around the camp others had strung up hammocks in the trees for when they had to be on duty to keep an eye out for the authorities.

Once they reached the Camp his fellow thieves cheered when Haru hopped down from the car and pulled out the prince from the back of it, some of them slapped him on the back and congratulated him on his success, and he accepted them with a quite nod of thanks and a smile before taking the prince to his tent and laying him on a pile of cushions inside. Taking out some chains he first wrapped the others wrists in silk protecting them, before cuffing the others hands and feet together so he couldn't escape.

Then, tossing his disguise to one side he sat down and poured himself a glass of wine while waiting for the prince to wake up.

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Jade Rotaski

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

Ryan awoke. Again.
God, his head hurt. The second dose of god-knows-what anesthetics had done a number on Ryan. For a minute, all he could think was At least I don't have to get married now. Then he remembered- yet again- just why he wasn't getting married and freaked.
Ryan attempted to sit up and heard a clanking. Opening his eyes (He probably should have done that before trying to sit up), he saw chains around wrists and ankles.
"Son of a b***h." Ryan hissed. He looked around and his eyes fell on presumably the man who'd kidnapped him. Some really pretty guy with dark hair.
"Congratulations on the successful kidnapping." Ryan announced. He refused to let his manners go, even when talking to some guy who'd drugged him, twice, and tossed him in a cart full of hay.

Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:39 pm

User Image

Haru watched as the prince stirred himself from sleep and awake with a jolt, and probably would have sprung up into action had Haru not tied him down, he slowly swirled the wine around in his glass, as he watched the other quietly, before taking a small sip of the blood red liquid as he waited for the prince to take in his surroundings.

When Ryan cursed with such foul language, it makes a faint smile pull up on the others mouth, such cress words from someone who was supposed to be royalty, he didn't even know the kid had it in him to be so vulgar what with most princes being taught how to be prim and proper.

"Why thank you your majesty" Haru said when he congratulated him, and Haru made a show of standing and making a polite bow in front of the other, the wine glass still in one hand "I'm so glad even royalty appreciates my unique skill set" He said softly before he crouched down next to the other and offered him the glass near his lips. "It's just wine I swear, no more sleeping drugs" He promised gently "I can't let you go thirsty or hungry now can I? You are a guest after all"

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Jade Rotaski

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

Ryan thought for a moment. Knocking him out again would be rather pointless, and denying a drink with your enemy might not be the best idea. He took a sip, swirled it around his mouth, and swallowed. "Excellent quality. Might I ask where from?" Ryan inquired. It was probably stolen, but it did taste good. Better than half the stuff they had in the castle stores, not that Ryan ever got any. "And might I inquire to your name?" Ryan didn't want to get in the habit of calling him "The pretty dark-haired man".
Ryan's talk seemed polite, but in his head he was going through information-gathering tactics: If he was returned (Ryan really hoped he would be returned) he wanted to be able to give as much information as possible, in hopes of arresting his captors. Names, nicknames, faces, anything at all would be helpful.

Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm

User Image

Haru watched him drink; the prince despite the position he was in, the other was still trying his best to be courteous and polite, at least enough to try the wine. When asked where it was from the thief smiled "From a wine merchants in the south...we don't steal everything you know" He said simply knowing exactly what was going through the others mind, at the moment.

At the other asking for his name he smiled "You can call me Haru...and you are Ran yes?" He said softly; He knew what the others game was and he wasn't fooled, the other would eventually want to find a way to point the finger at then if he ever escaped or was returned; he also wasn't afraid to reveal himself taking pride as a thief and the bounty on his head.

"I wouldn't worry too much about getting home...if you parents know what is good for them then they will not disobey a ransom from the king of thieves" Haru said simply; the king of thieves was legendary, powerful and had influences in all the kingdoms, it was literally impossible to arrest him because he had tires to the kingdoms economies themselves; if he fell, so did the kingdoms, and tey knew it.

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Jade Rotaski

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

Ryan was startled, though he shouldn't have been. Only the king of thieves would pull this sort of thing. "So that's who wants me, hmm? In that case, I'll be home in..." Ryan thought for a minute. "A week or so. Possibly two." Ryan would've relaxed, but the idea of going home was suddenly less appealing. He'd rather be there than here, sure, but as soon as he got home, he's be locked in his room 'for his own safety', quite literally until he got married.
Ryan made a face.
"Well then, Haru, anything else the king wants besides the crown jewels?" Ryan asked, half-joking. For all he knew, the king of thieves would demand much more. He was almost afraid to ask. "Perhaps my elder sister's hand in marriage? Wait, no, she's set to marry that ugly boy from the Southern kingdoms." Ryan wrinkled his nose. That boy was absolutely horrible, trying to flirt with Ryan's sister and Ryan at the same time. The fact that he wasn't the prettiest around made it worse, and nobody in the castle had really liked him. The marriage was just to make some peace treaty stronger.

Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 pm

User Image

"Perhaps you will, until then we have no intention of mistreating you while you stay here...the chains will have to stay on of course but the silk bindings should prevent any discomfort" He said simply before shaking his head "Who knows what the king wants? It isn't my place to ask questions of him" He replied softly as he rolled his shoulders lazily before walking over to a pile of trinkets and treasure some of the items were valuable, others were not so much, the other seemed to be much like a crew of sorts, collecting anything pretty, and hoarding it away in his tent.

He smiled faintly as the other chattered on "You know, for someone who has been kidnapped you seem awfully comfortable here" He teased softly watching the other wrinkle he nose as he talked about some prince "Ah yes...your betrothed to a princess right? it must be difficult for you"

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

watertrainer22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Jade Rotaski

User Image
Freedom is but a dream
Dreams can be achieved

User Image

"I know I'm not going to get hurt beyond uncomfortable cart rides, why should I be scared?" Ryan shrugged. "And her highness is... A very lovely girl, I'm sure. I've never met her. I don't even know where she's from, and I'm the one marrying her." Ryan sighed.
"It's shocking how little I actually know about my own life." He mused, temporarily forgetting that he was talking to his kidnapper. He did feel rather comfortable: Haru had something about him that made Ryan lower his guard a little, which he usually didn't do unless he was with his sisters. Maybe the shock of being kidnapped hadn't hit him yet. That was probably it.

Prison is a reality
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:15 pm

User Image

"To be fair we did wrap you in hay...surely it wasn't THAT uncomfortable" Haru laughed a little as he sat cross-legged facing the other his arms in his lap as if they were talking as friends and not enemies "Try being hidden in a shipping crate for three months with barely enough food and water for the trip, then we can talk about discomfort" He said with a grin.

"An arranged marrige hmm? Tat must be tough... take it you don;t exactly want that to happen?" He said softly. he;d seen the expressions passing across the others face and Haru was pretty insightful when it came to people.

watertrainer22

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash