Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Basic idea-
Two best friends
One has crush on other
One is getting raped by someone they both trust keeps it secret
The one being raped is very protective of his friend that's why he doesn't tell him
He begins to act strangely and his friend notices.
Blah blah blah.

((Ill write the actual plot when I have a computer just wanted to get the idea out there))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 am

(I'm game for it if you wanna try it out with me. should I make a profile? Which friend should I be (rape/ non rape) and is there a gender role I should know about? sorry for so many questions I just trying to make sure everything is going how you expect it to.)

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 am

Meokii
(I'm game for it if you wanna try it out with me. should I make a profile? Which friend should I be (rape/ non rape) and is there a gender role I should know about? sorry for so many questions I just trying to make sure everything is going how you expect it to.)

I would like to play the raped character but f you want to that's fine. smile the thing is I only do Yaoi so yeah. If you are still interested go ahead and post a profile. I will do so when I get home from work today.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Wolf-Anima55
Meokii

I would like to play the raped character but f you want to that's fine. smile the thing is I only do Yaoi so yeah. If you are still interested go ahead and post a profile. I will do so when I get home from work today.

Well, I assumed you only did yaoi sense this is a yaoi yuri guild. Alright so you can be the rapee, and I shall make a profile. ^_^

Name: Christopher
Nickname: Chris
Age: (undecided, sense setting wasn't clear, but 2 years older than your character)
Orientation: homosexual (secretly, because it makes it more interesting, if that's okay?)
Likes: coffee, walks, warm laundry, drawing, sugar cookies, and pc video games
Dislikes: hyper active company, excuses, crowds, stupid questions, bitter foods
Bio: Chris had grown up next door to his closest friend sense they were only in elementary. Chris grew up with some father issues that he never talked about though the problems weren't all that bad, hence why he stays quiet. He soon grew up through high school with his friend, the two were practically inseparable! He started doing animations that symbolized the friendship they shared and someone actually wanted to pay him just to do what he loved, letting him practice and some had said he could make it a full career, but for now he just does commissions. He takes care of his friend, and never let him down. When he needed a place to stay his door was always open, soon he started to grow feelings but he never talked about them let alone show them; to do so would be breaking everything he thought was right, or at least that's how he was raised.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

I do hope that this is okay, I tried to work with a little so I didn't wanna change anything and god mode by taking over anything, If there is something you want me to change, than just tell me, and I'll change it happily.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Meokii

((honestly feel free to add anything and any plot twists you want. This is a very open roleplay i just wanted the general idea in it really. oh and it has been awhile since ive played a role like this so if it's not very good feel free to tell me lol wink ))

User ImageName: Jason
Nickname: Jaz (Only Chris has permission to call him this))
Oreintation: Questioning
Like: Cheetos (the crunchy kind not the Puffy), Dr.pepper, food in general, warm sheets, Math, and the beach
Dislikes: Large Dogs (He was bit by one when he was 12), Rude people, how easily he bruises, being sick, and being lonley
Bio: Jason grew up in a very nice home, both his parents had good jobs and gave him everything he needed. Love, support, toys but the one thing they couldnt give him was friends. And Jason was never good at going up to people and making friends with them. he was always the soft spoken shy kid who never raised their hand in class even though they had all the answers. Luckily he met Christopher and they became best friends. Chris was Jasons one and only friends, but he was also a year ahead of him in school. So when he graduated jason was sad but pushed through the last year and was actually one of the top students of his class. he managed to get a math scholarship to a nearby college and now goes there while working part time at starbucks. Secretly giving Chris half off of his drinks with his employee discount. His practically perfect life kind of falls apart though as someone he hd learned to trust betrays him and does unspeakable things to him. Being to scared to tell anyone he decides to hide the truth of the reaccuring assualt.

((would you like to start or shall i? and this will be like the day after the first time he is assualted))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 pm

(you can start sense this is your game, I don't wanna do anything just yet so I can get a feel and then I'll add stuffs. Glad to play with cha ^_^)

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Meokii

User Image

Jason layed in his bed with his blanket wraped tightlyaround himself and his eyes shut tight. Last night he had the most horrific experience of his life, he had been held down and... he couldnt think about it as every time he did he began to shake uncontrollably. Taking a deep breath he sat up and rubbed his red eyes. he had skipped classes this morning, not wanting to see anyone. But he knew if he didnt show up for work then his boss would call and Jason was a terrible liar so he couldnt say he was just sick. He rose to his feet and winced as he felt a pain shoot through his bottom. It had been his first time and he person was not gentle. He walked to the bathrooma nd looked at himself wincing at what he saw. his cheeks were puffy, his nose red and his brown eyes blood shot from crying so much in the last hours. He peeled off his shirt and looked at the bruises on his shoulders and the one on his arm. He had struggled at first so he was bound to have some marks. Luckily they were all concealable. After washing his face he walked back to his room and changed into a pare of blue skinnies and a black long sleeved shirt then shoved his phone into his pocket not bothering to check for messages from anyone. Once he clipped his name tage to his shirt he reluctantly headed out to his job. Usually chris met him a little before he got off so they could spend some time togehter and for once Jason wasnt really looking foward to it. Since he was scared the other would notice something. He was extremely bad a keeping things from his friend but he didnt want to tell him about this.. he didnt want to tell anyone. At work he kept quiet and worked through the motions mechanically.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Chris had woken up that same morning, drinking his usual morning coffee and reading the paper, his eyes were baggy from staying up the night before, animating for some chick who really liked Naruto and Sasuke being together. He closed his eyes and sighed, as long as he was getting money he didn't complain on originality. He looked up at the clock realizing he's a little late he chugged down his coffee and shuffled his papers together in the fastest manner he could. He then went to the bathroom and took his shower trying to hurry as fast as possible and still be clean. He got out and tied his long black hair in a loose ponytail and put on semi-formal clothes, as he normally wore. He went out the door and into his car only to drive straight to some big building where his work would be interviewed and possibly have his own show.
When all of this was over and he left the building his hopes were pointless, he wasn't organized and he choked on his words a few times, and being slightly late, making him seem very unprofessional. "Again... I screw things up." he muttered to himself as he looked at his watch. It was just about time for Jason to get off work, so he went straight there. Once there he brought in his laptop and sat at his usual table, working on small details on other commissions. He looked at Jason who seemed to be having a bad day and looked almost sick, worried, he put away his things and waited patiently for him to approach.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Meokii

User Image

Jason looked at the clock and saw he got off in five minutes, then just on time in walked Chris. when he saw him he had to instantly look away as he felt the urge to run to him and sob into his arms telling him everything. No. i dont want him to worry... i dont want him to think of me like that... he took a deep breath and took off his green starbucks hat and vest then put them in the little black bag he always carried around with him. His face was pale and thre were dark circles under his eyes since he hadnt slept at all last night, everytime he tried he could see his face.. feel his hot breath on his skin. He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked over to chris, forcing a smile on his thin lips. "Hey how did the interview go?" he asked instantly jumping into a topic to avoid any questions that chris might ask about his obviously dishevled appearance.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Chris was about to ask, his mouth opened and suddenly interrupted. He paused and then looked at him, crossing his arms and in his deep tenor like voice, most girls would die for, with a scowl on his face he replied. "I screwed it all up, I was late, then nervous, unorganized." he sighed and then looked at Jason with a more worried look. "Though you probably have a hard time picturing me nervous, speaking of which, what is wrong with you? You're as pale as a ghost and your eyes are red as blood, not to mention the bags under them which could surpass your shoulder bag." He gently touched Jason's chin with two fingers holding his head up to get a better look as if he were the doctor of the year, his ego didn't help.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Meokii

User Image

Jason frowned as Chris explained that he had messed up the interview. "I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you thought." he said reassuringly already begining to feel more at ease now that he was with Chris. When the other began to point out his appearance and asked what was wrong. He couldn't help but tense as he Chris touched him and had to remind himself that this was his best friend, he would never hurt him. With a soft sigh he quickly came up with a bad cover story. "I'm just really tired i didnt get any sleep at all because i couldn't figure out this mathematical equation and you know me i had to figure it out or i would never be able to relax." The only fault in this story was that he usually called chris, no matter what time, and ranted about how the problem was impossible and often times in his ranting he figured it out. He chewed the inside of his cheek and silently prayed that he would believe this story and just drop the topic.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:28 pm

Chris raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms again. "Yeah... fine. I'm not going to bother you too much about that, but when you're ready to tell me the truth, I'm ready to listen." He wasn't one for prying, but his worry did grow. Though usually his tactic was to make Jason feel bad about lying, he could tell he was rather uncomfortable and wouldn't pressure him at all.
"I'm sure I'll get another opening sometime, it'll just give me more time to practice and prepare." he went back to his work looking at the laptop feeling disappointing in himself but shook it off. "Want to go anywhere? Store? Food? Home?" he asked looking at him again with the same worry as before, though he hardly ever looked like it. He always looked serious and angry for some reason.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Meokii

User Image

Jaz frowned and looked at the floor shuffling nervously as Chris scolded him for lying but didnt push for the truth. "I wasnt lying." he mumbled under his breath, much like a young child would do when they didnt want to admit they were wrong when they knew they were. He glanced back up at Chris when he thankfully changed topics. "Don't sell yourself short Chris, your amazing at what you do. Anyone will be lucky to have you." he reached out and gently squeezed his friends shoulder. "Home sounds nice. want to come over and watch a movie and order chinese food?" he asked with a small smile. Doing his best to ignore the look of worry he was given. it was taking all of Jasons self control to keep himself from breaking down in tears and telling Christopher everything and to keep himself from doing so he chewed on the inside of his cheek and picked at a loose string on the sleeve of his shirt.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff