Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Domestic Adventures (Stony 1x1 with Obsolete Vigilante)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

"I'm Tony Stark, I build neat stuff, I occasionally save the world.You know that or you wouldn't be here."

Attempting... to cook something for the evening had been, well, an error in judgement. Then again, when wasn't that the dark-haired engineer's forte? Tony huffed, dumped whatever he'd seared into the pan in the kitchen trashbin and pulled off his gloves, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Great." He grumbled aloud.

Padding into the penthouse living room, Tony draped his arms over the back of one of two fine, leather couches, where Steve was seated. "Guess what, Stevesicle?" He asked, the customary grin which adorned his face more than a little sheepish under a slightly singed goatee. "You get your choice in pizza tonight!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 pm
"I don't like bullies. No matter where they come from."

User Image

Steve looked up at Tony, frowning. "You need to take a cooking class or something, Stark. I'm getting tired of eating pizza." He stood, stretching like a feline before heading into the kitchen to see if he could salvage something. Anything. However, The smell that hit him when he entered the kitchen immediately told him that he should turn around and just stick to the damn pizza.

Steve growled. "Call the damn pizza place." He flopped back into his comfy chair, preparing to wait another hour for dinner. "And no anchovies this time!"

Obsolete Vigilante

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
"I'm Tony Stark, I build neat stuff, I occasionally save the world. You know that or you wouldn't be here."

Tony avoided Steve's accusatory blue eyes, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, I tried." He shrugged. The engineer straightened up and popped his knuckles, glancing after his companion as the Captain stood and ventured into the kitchen. "I wouldn't go in there if I were y--" He grimaced. "--Nevermind."

He'd told him. Wasn't his fault that Steve ignored him. Tony's own ice-blues flickered to the ceiling. "J, you heard the man. Meat Lover's, deep dish-- no anchovies. Preferably from that one pizzeria we like down in Little Italy."

Immediately the response came: "Of course, Sir. Will Sir and Captain Rogers be requesting anything else tonight?" Tony sighed, rubbing the last of the black smudges from his face. "Unless you can set me up with some mad cooking skills, I think we're good here." As expected, the worn out question was met with JARVIS' customary (not exactly wanted) wit. "Unfortunately, Master Stark, I don't believe you've programmed that into my protocol. Will there be anything else, Sir?"

Tony flopped down on the couch next to Steve's chair and pulled out his Starkpad, flicking through the stats on his latest project. "No." He huffed in response to JARVIS, before turning his attention to Steve. "I keep telling you-- I'd make a crap housewife." The comment was joking, if apologetic and not entirely untrue in Tony's mind. "See? All I can do is send out for expensive fast food. It's terrible."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:55 pm

User Image

Steve sighed. Maybe he was being a little harsh. After all, Tony was a lot of things, a chef just wasn't one of them. The thought made him chuckle. Stark certainly had other.. charms that overruled the fact that he had no ability to manipulate food into tasting like anything but char. "Stark, as much as I am in awe of your pizza ordering skills..." He said, sniffing. "I will make dinner next time." He coughed. "And you make a fine woman in our relationship..."

Steve glanced over at the playboy, playing on his computer thing. He really wasn't sure what was so interesting to him and Jarvis all the time. Hell, Jarvis still shocked him when he piped in with his artificial wit.

"Stark. Tony!" Steve frowned. He threw a pillow at the singed man, remembering at the last second to be gentle. The last thing he needed was something else for the man to complain about.

Obsolete Vigilante

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image
"I'm Tony Stark, I build neat stuff, I occasionally save the world. You know that or you wouldn't be here."

Tony rolled onto his stomach, propping the Starkpad in front of him and tapping at it half-interestedly. He glanced over the tech at Steve. "I make a fantastic woman, thanks." He teased, blowing the blonde a kiss. "If you cook next time, maybe I'll even stick on an apron and wash the dishes for you, Stevie-pie." Tony winked.

Yes, he was laying it on thick, but hey, why not? They were alone for the evening, the pizza delivery service was still at least 45 minutes away and at the moment he had a clear opportunity to spend some proper quality time with the other man. So, he might as well have a little fun with it.

One minute he was musing to himself over something between ways to get Steve Rogers into his bed and ways to rebuild the Mark 42, and the next a pillow was sitting in front of his face. Tony blinked. "--Mmh?" He asked, pushing his Starkpad across the couch before wrapping his arms around the invading pillow and resting his chin atop it. "Something on your mind, Cap?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:43 am

User Image

Steve tried to glare at the annoyingly cute genius. "I feel that this innocent air of yours is hiding something vital to my health tonight..." He flexed his massive biceps mock threateningly, smirking."I am a lot stronger than you are...Tony." Steve had never considered himself very brave in this area and he applauded himself on keeping a smooth air of confidence.

Steve stood slowly, displaying his large muscle groups as he laced his fingers together in front of himself and stretched his shoulders. He was fairly certain that he had kept the color from his chiseled face. It was fighting to be seen, that's for sure.

"I think we should... study while the pizza is on the way." He padded over to the playboy, bare feet making no sound, like a panther stalking his prey. "I haven't given you the chance to examine me properly yet..." This was one hell of a leap for Steve, but he was up to the challenge Stark had been throwing his way all evening.

Obsolete Vigilante

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff