Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:39 pm
Reasoning.
This is a character I've been really excited to play and I decided to do a story, sense a guild I recently joined decided they all liked each other because D'Neru turned them down quickly I decided to give him a love interest but not what they would think.

Story
When the God of Death had finally gone insane and was chained up by the other Gods, The shadows had nowhere to go or turn, they mindlessly do their task of whatever he gives in command. D'Neru also does this, as this is their way, but he hated that way. He is mostly seen as a stone cold hearted demon that no one could ever see the good in; except _____. When D'Neru was set on a mission he realized he was being watched (for whatever reason you choose, investigator, curious, vengeful, etc.) ____ had seen everything about D'Neru and realized he wasn't as the rumors foretold. That he mourned for those who died early, and that he was simply doing as he was told because he knew no better. Or maybe was ____ just making excuses because he fell in love with the assassin, and was it possible for D'Neru to love back?

Character
Name: D'Neru

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

D'Neru wears three layers of clothes, his outer layer is like a black baggy cloak that goes to his thigh, his arms are covered but his hands are still visible at all times, and he has a turtle neck as you can see in the picture above. His middle layer is a slightly less poofy full body suit that has puffy pants and goes to the middle of his shins, also black. Then his under layer which is actually white bandages that cover his body and go down to his feet covering everything but his toes. Even his hands and fingers are covered by these bandages.

Age Looks: 23

Real Age: 238

Species: Shadow. (shadows are things created by a character I made a year ago, Pestilence is the god of Death, who was soon drove insane and locked up. Before then he created these things called shadows and allowed them life. These shadows were considered assassins and killed their original light self, and did whatever bidding Pestilence asked. Now there are very few that manage to have a life of their own.)

Dislikes: Bright things, Crowds, open valleys, Mountains, and squirrels.

Height: 6'7

Weapon/Curse/Powers: ~Long black thin blade.
~He can turn into your shadow but that usually takes a lot of power so he can't do it more than once. But it simply allows him to take hold and absorb some of the darkness within and heal a little (note* that doesn't make him invincible due to the fact normal healing doesn't affect him)
~ he can rush into a dark corner or in a shadow and teleport somewhere else, this also takes a lot of power and cannot come back through the same area for 24 hours.

Family: none (unless you count his master)

Back story: D'Neru was the shadow of a hero that was said to have saved a town from dark and evil creatures, when he was brought to life he killed the hero in his sleep and then just walked on from there waiting for another mission and prey. Though he wanders for true freedom, and searches for a certain jewel that will allow him to be free and do as he wishes.

Other information: He may accidentally fall into a shadow, he still has little control over his powers, which is why he mostly uses his blade to do fight.
D'Neru can be harsh sometimes, blunt or too honest. He only wants to be free and deep down he is actually a good guy, but after being a slave to death itself, it's almost hard to see through the harsh cold exterior. Given the choice a life of murder and reason, or the life of innocence and lost, he'd choose innocence. Don't let his looks scare you, he is quiet the gentleman when it comes down to it.

Pets (optional): he is the pet.

Rules
~Literacy is not needed because I believe you should role play and have the most fun with it, as long as you give me something to actually work with I'm completely cool with at least two incomplete sentences. I never understood the whole 3 paragraph or at least 1.
~Your character can be anything you want him to be, even a seme even though D'neru is more of a seme, but then there could be seme seme action because, why not? An epic fight for dominance!
~Add whatever you like because, I have no problem with that. Because this isn't my role play, it's our role play. My story turns into our story.
Anyway, I'm rambling, so please please please join because I have really wanted to play this character because everybody has been leaving me behind and its hard to stay in character when they do that.
Thank you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 pm
I'd love to give it a shot~  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm
Elli March

Well then leave a character profile if you so want, and I'll go ahead and write the starter down real quick because I have no idea when I'll be back, but I promise I'm not leaving you ^^; feel free to make anything, like before. You understand my lack of rules so just jump in ^_^

D'Neru looked at the pond below his feet, he was standing on the water, perfectly still on his toes, He was breathing slowly if breathing at all. His mind was everywhere but there, he was lost, concentrating, listening closely, wondering when to strike. Suddenly he moved quickly, flipping in a diagonal back flip and hit the water with his hand alone and grabbed a fish between his fingers and when he was right side up he jumped off the water itself and back onto shore and sat down let the fish which looked back at him with terrified, suffocating eyes. He then let the fish go back in the water and he side. "I suppose I go eat something else then..." he muttered and looked slightly behind him, he heard an unnatural movement that wasn't made by any forest creature he knew. His pointy ear twitched as his eyes began to look angrier and ready to attack the moment his eyes make contact with whatever made the noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:01 pm
Meokii

Mikoto stared as the man stood on the water. He didn't expect to see this as he had been walking through the area, not to see a handsome man floating on water! He hid in the vegetation around, watching him as he caught an unlucky fish, just to let it go a second later. He couldn't help but let out a little "aww...." When he realized the outburst might have let the man know his whereabouts. Mikoto quickly ran, steathily as he could... Though, from any other person's prospective, he sounded like a bounding elephant.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm
Elli March

He glared and suddenly he jumped into the trees and pulled out his black blade and quickly jumped in front of him and held out his sword pointing it sideways at him. "Who are you?" he glared with murder in his eyes and thoughts. His pale skin glowed under the few specks of light the trees let through, his eyes a deep red almost of blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 pm
Meokii

Mikoto let out a small squeak and fell on his butt in surprise. Sure, the guy had been walking on water, but now he looked as if he was gonna kill Mikoto! "I-I'm sorry if I interrupted you or something!" He said quietly, trying to keep his eyes away from the weapon that threatened him.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:33 am
Elli March

D'Neru put away his blade and sighed seeing the boy wasn't a threat. He then held out his bandaged hand to help him up, his hole body moved in slow grace, he seemed much more gentle now. "You did not interrupt me, you simply can't sneak up on people like that though. I am sorry for threatening your life."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:13 pm
Meokii

"I really am sorry... I was just a little curious..." The boy blushed in embarrassment, he was admitting he had been easdropping. Mikoto accepted the hand, in awe of the man's grace.

Mikoto soon realized that he was staring and looked down at his feet, "U-Um... I'm Mikoto Morigana, I'm 19," He held his hand out to shake.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:39 am
Elli March

D'Neru looked at his hand blinking and then looked back at him and simply bowed slightly. "I am D'Neru, my age is not important. I am a shadow lord, created by the god of death Pestilence." He then turned and began walking away as if none of that had happened. His hair blew in the wind and looked as it was a heavy shadow itself, his steps were small and light, but he moved quickly without much effort.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 am
Meokii

Before Mikoto could really process the rest of what D'Neru could say, he first thought of how the man had just walked away, 'Wait... that's it?'

The boy then remembered what D'Neru had said. "I am D'Neru, my age is not important. I am a shadow lord, created by the god of death Pestilence." 'So... does that mean he didn't want to have to deal with a human like me?' Maybe the shadow lord thought he was too below him... but he had saved that fish...

Mikoto's interest was still definitely perked, the boy without realizing it at first, started following him. 'I'm just going in the same direction,' he thought to himself.  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 pm
Elli March

D'Neru stopped when hearing the footsteps follow behind, he then turned and looked down at him."Can I help you?" his voice seemed more irritated as he lifted a brow at the short boy who was terrible at keeping his feet silent. D'Neru had a lot of patience thankfully, but not enough to keep up with a wall of lies which is what he expects next sense the boy was obviously following him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Quote:

The boy crossed his arms, "I'm just going in the same direction is all," He felt confident that he had made up a reasonable excuse. Wait... no, this wasn't an excuse!  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:16 pm
Elli March

D'Neru walked over and placed his hand on the boys shoulder. "Mikoto, was it? You're are a terrible liar. What is it you seek from me?" he then leans in close and whispers in his ear and his hands grabs Mikoto's hand. "If you answer correctly this time, I may enjoy the company." He then let go and stood up straight once more, looking at Mikoto with his usual glare as if he hadn't just get close and personal.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm
Mikoto blushed as D'Neru got close to him and said, "I-I.... I want to be your friend!" There, he had said it! The boy had grown curious about the shadow lord... also, he had sensed that the male was lonely.

Meokii

((OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long!))  

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff