Make up your mind!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm

This is a story about your character who loved to listen to a certain band, he had the chance to become a groupie and hang out with them all the time! Who would pass that up, right? He soon meets all of them in a concert and they happen to like him being around so they kept him for themselves. What experiences will your character go through? Can he make up his mind on who he like, or will they all learn to share?

Characters

Stage Name: Channel
Instrument: Lead Guitarist, Singer
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Stage Name: Mys
Instrument: Drummer
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Name: Discord
Instrument: Guitarist

Stage Name: Teboru
Instrument: Bass guitarist

Stage Name: Greg
Instrument: keybourd

(There, I hope you join in and have fun having to find out all about this boy band.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:49 pm

What kind of character may you be looking for for this?

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Aegirsdottir

Anything you want to make, I don't mind at all ^_^ Nice to meet you by the way.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 pm

And you as well! This sounds like fun!

User Image
Todd Michaelson
20 years old
5'9"
150lbs

Meokii

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Aegirsdottir

(well I shall start this)

At one of their biggest concert The band Mondlicht (moonlight in German) was sending fireworks! Their songs were better than ever and everyone seemed to be having a great time! After the show knowing that there was a certain person who was supposed to come back stage, so they wait.
Channel sat on the chair provided waiting and greeting passers by. he smiled lightly but suddenly a frown came as Dischord yawned. "Who cares about this kid? We don't have time for this." He rolled his eyes and lit a cigarette inside. Mys just looked at him with sad looking eyes "You're not supposed to--" Suddenly Dischord snapped back Mys interrupting him. "Does it look like I give a F***?! No!" he then went back to doing his own thing. Teboru yawned as he was very sleepy as he usually was, and Greg read his book, looking up to see the stranger finally show up.Channel stood up and held out his hand "Hello there, Todd was it?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Meokii

Todd was practically bouncing out of his pants. How had he been so lucky? This was his favorite band. He wasn't obsessive, no, but he did have every single song on his iPod and he knew all the words. The way the lyrics flowed touched a part of him and made any bad day instantly better. But at the moment, the blond was looking Channel straight in the face. Play it cool. A smooth smile spread across his face easily and he reached out to grasp the singer's hand and give it a firm shake. "Yep! Todd. Just Todd. Man, I love you guys. Y'all move with the music and feed off each other... it's so much better live!" he spewed. Blue eyes flicked between each member. The careless, the aloof, the mellow, the sleepy and the face of the group. It was such a privilage. "I've never won anything in my life, so this is an awesome chance!" He told the singer, putting both of his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. He had nothing for them to autograph, just his back stage pass. He had put some painful thought into his every move for this moment and now that it was here, it was all being blown away. Nothing stuck. No rehearsed words. No play it cool. Just... Wow.

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Aegirsdottir

Channel laughed slightly and nodded. "Thank you, we're always happy to meet such a devoted fan. Say, you wouldn't want to come to dinner with us, would you?" He asked with a happy go lucky smile. Mys popped up suddenly "Dinner sounds delicious!" he rubbed his tummy as he was usually if not always hungry. Greg closed his book standing up and walking over and shook Todd's hand. "Nice to meet you." he said quietly and pushed up his glasses. Dischord rolled his eyes and pulled out his keys, ready to go sense Channel decided to drag the stupid kid with them. "Whatever." he said with a puff of smoke coming from his nose. Teboru stood up a bit dizzy and looked at the man and bowed, flipping his long hair back and tying it. "I'd say we go out for something nice, and not Junk food." he said looking at Mys specifically sense that's all Mys ever ate.
Channel was always ready to make another person smile which is why he started the band in the first place, seeing how Todd seemed so happy to see them just made him want to be nicer than usual. Dischord however never trusted anybody at all, and is considered nothing more than a washed up war dog. Mys never showed his body to anybody, not even the rest of the band but he was always the cheery happy one. Greg have always just watched but was the openly gay member of the band. He never really talked much unless they asked a question. Teboru was a narcoleptic, always sleeping and could never control it, he was also one of the stronger members and the most fatherly. Mys liked Todd, who he was and how he looked, Greg liked Todd for how he had self control, Teboru had no opinion of Todd, and Dischord obviously didn't like anybody.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:47 am

Hey, I'm sorry for starting with you and not being able to continue. This is a bad, overly ambitious habit of mine. What with school and training, I won't be able to continue and I just wanted to let you know so you could try your idea with someone who does have time!

Sorry again!
-Aegir

Aegirsdottir

Devoted Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash