Messenger Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:54 am
This is a story that is based on a friendship at first. It's kinda cute for what I have planned, so if you like cute stuff then this is a role play probably for you. Anyway, so my character is a seke, so just keep that in mind if you plan to make a character for him.
Trest and _____ were best friends sense they were born, seeing as how they were always in a small village and always had each others backs. When they had gotten older Trest couldn't help but feel this strong yearn for ______ but never had time to tell him, or the guts even to give hints. He took up a job as a messenger delivering messages to and from the village, sometimes he's gone for days sometimes he is there for days, it all depends on the seasons really. Trest came up with a great idea and decided to write letters himself to ___ but would never sign them, never tell him that it was him writing the letters all along, instead it started becoming a habit to write them. How long can he keep up this ridiculous lie? And how will your character feel about him once he finds out?

Name: Trestilius, just goes by Trest
species: elf
appearance: Also if you want a better visual then just look at my Gaia avi sense right now I'm dressing as him at the moment. User Image
Personality: sweet, kind, and shy. Generally a well rounded guy and very witty, he is very smart, but never joined the high class school even when offered sense he didn't want to leave ____ sense his loyalty to his friend was more important.

Rules: ...none. ^_^

This is a fantasy world that has technologies in it, think like fantasy steam punk... thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:25 pm
Meokii

Name: iivari, though he has Trest call him iiro
Species biggrin ark elf
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Playful, curious, outgoing. He's smart and tends to get himself into trouble a lot.

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 am
Egzist

(Thank you for joining! ^_^)

Trest on his usual morning runs finally makes it back to his own street, he plops on his porch and sits down leaning back onto his door. He breathed heavily as he looked at his bag and sighed knowing he still had a few more houses. And one of them happened to be his dear friend Iiro's house, He did plan to put the letter in there today, but when he finally got to his mailbox he just put in the usual junk without his letter. "Damn it, I'm such a coward!" he mumbled to himself as he stuck it in and crumpled the actual letter in his hand stuffing back in the bag. The day was bright for the morning, a little chilly but smelt of dogwood trees and lavender.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:13 am
Meokii

(Glad to be accepted)

Iiro scratched his head as he walked down the street. He should really should grab Trest from his job and have a little fun exploring the factory. He was sure messing with the gears wouldn't cause too much probably right? Iiro stretched. He had to wonder though where the...light elf was. His red eyes watched his path. The dark elf ended up back at his house and there he was just the being he was looking for. "Trest." Speak of the being and he shall came. Iiro saw him shove some crap in there as usual. "You busy?" He asked as he strolled up, "Do I even bother going through it?" He asked as his red eyes locked on the box before looking at Trest. "You okay?" He asked as the male looked off. Maybe the steam got to him.  

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:28 am
Egzist

Trest woke up from his trance and looked back at him "Oh yeah! I'm fine Iiro! But you should...sometimes I stick little candies in there." he chuckled and crossed his arms looking at him. "And I'm always busy, you know I have a shift right after this one... what do you need?" Trest ask as he looked through his other mail seeing what needed to be delivered out of town.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:36 am
Meokii

Iiro nodded before raising a brow. He paused for a second before he reached into the box feeling around. "Nothing candy wise." He winced, "Paper cut though." That's what he got for just reaching in there. He licked his minor wound. "Damn." He muttered to him, "I was kinda hoping to have a little fun in the factory. I would like a look out..." He grinned. He pouted a bit, "Oh come on it's a bunch of junk that they don't go through!" Iiro muttered, "It won't be missed. I'll help you deliver it afterwards." He told removing his finger. Iiro watched him.  

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:04 am
Egzist

Trest shook his his head and sighed. "Okay but you better work fast." he gave in to his will easily. Trest cant say no, especially sense he just hurt himself. He dropped his bag and put it on his porch and tied his coat around his waste. "But I dont have long, last time I had a "break" the boss yelled at me and I almost got a pay cut."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:20 am
Meokii

Iiro smiled as he won. He clasped his hands together grinning. "Oh you won't. And, technically you do get a lunch break." He snickered before watching finish up. "It's mail they will not miss it. Trust me." He grabbed Trest hand and yanked him along, "The factory insides remind me of tree branches. It's going to be so much fun I promise." He told as he started to run. "Keep up slow poke." He chuckled lightly.  

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:30 am
Egzist

He smiled lightly and ran after him quickly trying to keep up, which was a lot easier sense he didn't have that gigantic bag on his shoulder. "Because Tree branches are so fun. Wait... we're not going to mess with the factory gears are we?" he started to regret letting his friend win that argument earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:39 am
Meokii
Egzist

He smiled lightly and ran after him quickly trying to keep up, which was a lot easier sense he didn't have that gigantic bag on his shoulder. "Because Tree branches are so fun. Wait... we're not going to mess with the factory gears are we?" he started to regret letting his friend win that argument earlier.

Iiro looked over his shoulder seeing the light elf behind him. "Oh the gears are on the metal. You'll just be climbing them. " Iiro on the other hand wanted to trade the gears about and wanted to see what happened. His crimson eyed male sneered at this. "Try not to think of it Trest you'll become worried." He chuckled leading the way to the district. He paused at one point looking around the corner at the building. "Trest you ready?"  

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:57 am
Egzist

"Im already worried." he made a very unhappy face looking to the side as the other peered around the corner. "No, I'm not ready and by george I hope I never am." He clinched his fist looking around as if he were going to steal something, he was a paranoid sort, knowing if he was caught he'd probably be in trouble, even fired.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 am
Meokii

He rolled his eyes at him, "Have I ever let you get into serious trouble?" Iiro had made sure during his mischief that he took the greater hit since he did pull Trest about most of the time. Iiro looked at his face and chuckled, "It's not that bad. Come on we've been through worse than this." Iiro stated, "The time I dragged you into the forbidden woods for that that herb? Sure it was a waste of time,but you did get off easy. Or how about the ruins? They were too busy yelling at me to realize you were there."Iiro mutter low. Iiro sighed crossing his arms. "We can go back..." He muttered as he couldn't take Trest's face at that moment. He would just back by himself though he wanted to have some fun with Iiro  

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:48 am
Egzist

Trest stopped and looked at him, smiling slightly. "No, lets just go." he caught sight of an open door, and lightly on his feet made his way to it. He then saw a big gears connected to the rest and though it was moving Trest climbed it, he was rather fast for a climber until he got to a small one which was separated from the rest. "See? I'm fine." he was mostly trying to fool himself but he didn't want Iiro to worry too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:49 pm
Meokii

Iiro chuckled lightly, "I'm soo rubbing off on you." The dark elf followed behind having a ball already. He started leaping as they climb testing how fun it was first hand. "I know you would be and I'll make sure you still just like that. I'll keep you safe." He grinned at him with his red eyes almost lovingly if he wasn't so devilish. He already started to dismantle the gears and started to switch them about. A metal wailing started. Iiro chuckled, "Guess I shouldn't have done that...Bet I can beat you to the top." He muttered to Trest.  

Egzist

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:01 pm
Egzist

(fixed it ^_^ Im so happy, now I can reply a lot more often, thank you so much for waiting)

Trest rolled his eyes. "You're not rubbing off on me. And Im sure you can beat me to the top." he stated as he again started climbing, slowly, now more scared sense he was in painful distance from the ground. He finally made it up to where Iiro was and sat down catching his breathe, doing his best to not look down.
Around that time everything stopped and there was a sound of a girl, a pissed off one at that. "IIIROOOO!" she yelled, she walked over, had blonde hair, goggles on her head, staring up at them both. "And.. Trest... mostly Iiro because I know you talked him into it." she glared up with her purple eyes, she hand a wrench in one hand and a small towelette in the other which was covered in black oil, her face smudged with the same oil. Her clothes were a leather corset and a dirty white long sleeved shirt, but the sleeves were rolled up to her elbows, and black leather tights and matching light brown leather boots. "You know I dont like it when you mess with my gears." she hissed and knocked on the wall they were climbing with the wrench she was holding. Trest clinged to the wall. "Sorry Tera. We were just coming down!" he looked down at her, which made him dizzy... very dizzy.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff