I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:09 pm
Dawn Landers

Would you like to post first??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

B E I N G A M O N S T E R

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

With: Headmistress

Re looked up at the clouds in the navy blue sky. "You know headmistress, I use to hate how people called me bisexual, gay, and all that other stuff. I was just a lesbian in a once born guy's body, all I wanted was to be a shape shifter, my shell was ugly from what was inside. All a sudden I can imagine freaks getting scared and running away, I still love only women even now." Re said. The headmistress combed Re's hear and kissed her cheek. "Your still technically heterosexual despite having nothing down there." The headmistress replied. Suddenly Re took out bells on a rope from from her kimono sleeves. "I only wanted to be a daughter and beauty on the outside, I hate men they are so stupid and mean." Re responded.

I S H E L L W H E N Y O U R T H I S I N S I D E

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

Check Re's pictures, she is hiding the arts behind them.

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 pm
{OOC: I don't really have a layout for Amy o.O sorry}
User Image

Amy awoke in her dorm room. She sighed to herself and rolled over beginning to cry. Her dreams began to scare her. When her face was no longer wet, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Shower!" she said trying to motivate herself to get out of bed. She walked slowly to her closet. She didn't wear the usual uniform of a skirt and over shirt. Most of the time she wore a white dress with her red tie and a red ribbon in her hair. She grabbed the dress and ribbon and began her walk to the baths in her dorm hall. Her hair was in a messy bun with a black ribbon as she walked down the hall. She wore a black night gown that went to her knees. Her slippers were black as well and were soft and cozy. She hummed The New National Anthem by Pierce the Veil on her way to the baths.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:43 pm
Hime -The school student-
Hime was in the baths with Amy,she even rubbed her backside bathing. "Ms. Amy, I heard Ms. Roses is a fashion model and she recently came here." She waited on Amy to reply. "She is very beautiful, but her eyes I since pain in them." Hina scrubbed her own hair. "She was here an hour ago with her assistant from the modeling agency, apparently they are friends." She spoke. Suddenly she squeezed Amy's mouth. "Your so cute when awoke. I wonder what would happen to Ms. Amy If I take her picture?" She teased
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R E R O S E S

With: Bath workers and saw Amy

Re stood up slowly and bowed. "Thank you headmistress for the brush strokes." She said and slowly walked away. In the garden she watered her plants then stopped. In truth she couldn't really understand why wasn't she born natural, she was more alive now as girl and the other one a freaking zombie filled with hate and malice. She touched her crotch and felt absolute nothing down there just space. She was happy to the fullest and wasn't sick, being herself she escaped falsehood a dead life to a point. A while later it was raining, so Re came by the bath house to speak with the bath workers. Out the glimpse of her eye she saw Amy and quickly started blushing. The umbrella came up and she yawned.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 am
User Image
Amy was still very much tired. She blushed when Hime squeezed her mouth. "Thank you Ms.Hime," she said escaping the squeeze. At the mention of Re her face grew even brighter. Her eyes widen and a smile passed through her lips. Her walked to a near by bench and put down her clothes. As she began to prep for her bath she thought only of Re. Oh how I miss her. she sighed thinking to herself. She walked into the bath and began to scrub her body. "Ms.Hime... you said..... that R- I mean Ms.Rose is a fashion model. I wonder what she was doing with her her assistant here..." Amy let her hair down. It came down to the middle of her backside in the back and the pieces over to shoulder came down past her chest. Once wet and soapy, Amy put her hair back up and finished cleaning off her skin.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:45 am
Hime -The school student-
Hime was scrubbing Amy's backside with a smooth bathing brush, she knew Amy was always using it. "Your skin is so soft and your breast is so developed I'm jealous." Hime replied. Suddenly a green haired girl looked up beside Amy frowning. "Save that talk for closed off baths Hime, I know our are bodies are a popular subject with us ladies." The other girl replied. "Yes Ms. Eli." Hime responded. "All I know she was here with her assistant, there are rumors headmistress gave up dorm life for a shrine house suitable for living." Hime spoke. A while later Hime spotted Rei outside and showed Amy.
I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:00 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: Leaving the Bath House
With: No One

A F L O W E R C A N B L O S S O M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

{OOC: This is Amazing! Thank you}
Amy smiled lightly at Hime. "Thank you," she said lightly when she complimented her breast and skin. When the other girl spoke, Amy's smile faded and she looked down at her feet. She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Hime showing her Re. At that instant her smile reappeared and she began to blush like crazy. She covered her mouth. She was pretty much done her bath. She rinsed her long blonde hair and put it back up in a bun. She left the water and wrapped her towel tightly around her. She turned to Hime with the same smile and bowed. "Thank you for your help and the company," she stated and walked toward a sink to brush her teeth. The blonde couldn't wait any longer to be close to her sweet sweet Re. After a last few scrubs she rinsed her mouth and ran over to her clothing. She slipped on her underclothes in no time, but the dress was a little struggle. After lacing it and tieing her red tie around her shoulders. She turned to Hime once more and bowed goodbye. She grabbed her clothing and folded it neatly as she walked. She stood at a respectful distance from Re. She waited for the lovely girl with pink hair to notice her. 'She is really here' she thought to herself. She stood looking at her until they noticed one another

, B U T C A N Y O U H A N D L E M E ?

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm

R E R O S E S

With: Bath workers and saw Amy

Re saw Amy and approached her. "I have seen you around campus, though I wasnt sure if you liked my kind." She said with a reason. "By your blushing you like me, but would you see someone born by science a transgender." Re frowned. In truth Re couldn't stand dudes, even back then she called guys them. The only reason Re changed mostly was because she grew tired of people treating her as a guy and saying something she never was. She couldn't take on guyhood ever again nor their parts from her change. "I don't have dudeness any longer, I was this beautiful on the insides and I wanted it outside to, plus I was robbed of the one thing I wanted at birth daughterhood."

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: Outside the Bath House
With: Re

User Image

Amy smiled at the girl in front of her. A few moments past before she could open her mouth to speak. "You are a lovely flower who grew in the wrong color. You wanted to be a red rose but instead you grew white. Just because you are white doesn't mean you aren't red. You're beauty is within your own mind. If you know what you are then you are that. I know not of a transgender. If you were a daughter by birth but in a male body.... you are a girl. You have just put yourself in the skin you love," she said with gentle eyes and a sweet smile. She let her hair down and it flowed in the light wind breeze. She put her hand on Re's cheek. "Soft, smooth,...," She leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. "...and sweet. Pure perfection. I see no man in you. I never will," she said letting her hand fall back to the clothing in her arms. The thought popped in her head. "I am so very sorry?" she said stepping back

User Image

Dawn Landers

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:29 pm

R E R O S E S

With: Amy

Re saw Amy kissing her and saw her step backward. "Is this a no, why must fate be cruel?" She asked. She grabbed Amy's hand and put it to her feeling no guy. "You people mock forget I said anything." She sat back down in the tea room in the geisha house drinking tea. "So are you still seeing me or no?" She asked. Amy's next reply would decide if Re pack up and leave for Brittan very soon the end

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:47 pm

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: Geisha House Tea Room
With: Re

User Image
Amy sat beside Re. She put her hand on Re's face, turning her head to face her. "I have... and always will see you my lovely Re," she said. She leaned in gently and pressed her lips to Re's. She pulled away and looked Re in her eyes then felt her pink hair. She traced Re's features with her eyes and smiled. "Without you... I wouldn't be able to wake up in the morning. I wouldn't be able to smile. I would be able to do this," she pressed their faces together once more.

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 pm

R E R O S E S

With: Amy

Re smiled and returned Amy's kiss and she started blushing. "You will not really be a lesbian dating me, but the feel of a woman you will own." She spoke briefly. "I love you Amy, your sexy, you own my eyes, and I still desire you every second." She took her brush and brushed Amy's hair three times. "You do know it's the sexuality from my old self that love you right?" She pressed her head against Amy's forehead looking at her eyeballs. "Your so cute and fuzzy like a stuffed bunny, I could adore you all day." Re responded. "So do you want me to always behave female like? Lesbians usually want their mates behaving daughter and womanly role, now the question is who is dominant and who is assist in our relationship, since I love you you choose first." She then gave Amy a long heated kiss.

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:08 am

A M Y_H A R P E R

Where: Leaving the Bath House
With: No One

User Image
Amy returned the kiss and thought about the question asked to her. "Well... I think I am a little to quiet to be a dominant... But it does not matter to me one bit," she said sweetly.The blonde put her clothes beside her. She then put her hand on Re's upper thigh and kissed her once more. "Your lips are like honey, so sweet." She put their noses together and giggled lightly. She was in love with Re and never wanted to leave the girls side. She couldn't help herself much longer and kissed her with all the passion on her body. She moved her hand from Re's thigh to the side of her face. Amy pulled herself close to the pink haired girl. "The love I feel for you is ever lasting. Nothing will change it and I will be happy to stay by your side forever. Just promise me you won't leave me alone in this big world," she said pulling in yet another passion filled kiss.

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers