We know the plot, i'll write it later.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:06 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Sounds good.

Name: Prince Danarius
Appearance: User Image
Species: Demon
Position: Seme

Prince Danarius was searching for something, a book actually. It held many of the world finest secrets and with it he could win against this good, and free his dreams to the world below. He managed to catch the Angelic Prince and now holds him in his dungeon, where he will hopefully soon get the information he seeks. However the journey will not bode well for our Angelic friend.

(whenever you want to start is up to you ^_^)  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:24 pm
Name: Stefan
Personality: Stefan is kind hearted, sweet but he is also a warrior. he refuses to let evil taint his heart, he made a oath to fight against evil until the day he dies.
Bio: Stefan was born into the royal family, he was raised to be a warrior and to protect all of heavens secrets. His father taught him to fight and his mother taught him to heal. He became the perfect balance of strength and compassion. His people looked to him as a beacon of hope to the end of the war between heaven and hell. They thought if anyone could stop this, he could. That was until Stefan was taken by the prince of hell.
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 pm
Meokii

Stefan could feel the evil around him, it was like it was trying to enter his very being. His bright eyes looked around the cell he had been shoved in. "Please lord, if you can hear me. Save me." he whispered, praying to the god that not even the angels got to see. his wings were pressed against his back in a protective manner, his wrists chained so he couldn't escape this was his worst nightmare. He strained against the binds on his wrists trying his hardest to break free. i have to get out of here. I need to get back to my home...  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:11 pm
Wolf-Anima55

A smaller demon, that of which had many marks of pain and suffering on his skin came in with a large wide and ripped grin, he walked close to the angelic prince and licked his cheek. He started to chuckle but was quickly quieted down by the sound of a heavy door opening. Suddenly his master, Prince Danarius opened the gate with a slight touch, anger filled his eyes. He grabbed the small demons throat and chucked him to the side against a bar breaking the small things spine. He then slammed his palm against Stefan's forehead and rubs the back of it into the stone with hate in his eyes. He then grabs his jaw and snarls fiercely. "Where is it?!" he clenched hard with his claw-like fingers. "Where!" he yelled again in his deep voice. His long dark purple hair with its many accessories shined in the little bit of light the fire gave.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:32 pm
Meokii

Stefan felt a shiver run down his spine, causing his wings to quiver in anger and fear as a small demon ran its nasty tongue over his face. His eyes narrowed as a larger, obviously higher power demon came in and threw the smaller one against the wall. Before he could even react he felt the demons hand on his head "Ah!" he yelled in pain as he was slammed against the stone wall. Instantly, out of pure instinct he used what little strength he had left and yelled "alis aquilae" his wings shot out to almost full length and a pure white light resonated from them. This was a defense mechanism against Demons, The words he spoke in latin were taken from the bible and meant to repel demons. and the white light that came from his wings was so pure that it would also cause harm to any demon that it touches. Yet he was weak so they wouldnt have as strong of an effect as they usually would.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He stood back and pulled out a long thin blade and slit just the over layer of skin on his neck like a paper cut. "Hush! Or I'll cut it completely off, this blade is made especially for you." He glared and stabbed his throat very slightly moving closer. "Where is it!!?" he yelled louder and everything seemed to have stopped in place just to see what was happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:15 pm
Meokii

Stefan's wings folded back against his back, being his weakest point he wanted to keep them from this demons touch. His eyes widened as he felt the blade touch his skin. "Stop" he gasped as he tried to wiggle away from this thing. "i don't know what your talking about!" he yelled back, his voice strong despite his fear. he then proceeded to try and convince the other to free him."Stop this, let me go.." he whispered, his bright purple eyes looking into the demons trying to find some sort of humanity in him.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius stood closer to him and practically kissed him, but only to have their ips barely touch when he spoke his mean cold hearted words. "I will let you go when I have the book in my clutches. Or I will soon rather see your wings mounted above my throne." He snarled and plucked a feather off his wing and jabbed it into his eye, he then stood back and walked away quickly slamming the gate behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 pm
Meokii

Stefan felt his heart begin to flutter in panic as Danarius moved so close that their lips were practically touching. no no no doing anything like kissing or touching was forbidden to angels unless married and only to other angels. To do something like that with a demon was the surest way to lose purity. When he mentioned the book it all clicked into place, he knew what the other was talking about and knew where it was. A yelp of pain passed his lips as a feather was plucked from his wings then jabbed into his eye. he felt tears well up and he quickly curled up in a ball when Danarius moved away from him. With a shaking hand he reached up and pulled the feather from his eye. god please save me please. He began to silently work on getting out of the shackles around his wrists.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:59 pm
Wolf-Anima55

The smaller demon picked himself up bowing to the prince and looked at the angel and bit his shin. "nah ah ah! to do so would be very bad of you." he moved slightly obviously struggling to move. "I can call him back, and trust me, you don't want him to know of any struggle to escape." he layed there breathing heavily blood leaking from its ripped mouth, he has been through a lot over the years and it showed well, what was Danarius doing to his own people? What was he going to do to Stefen?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:12 pm
Meokii

Stefan looked over at the small demon in shock as he bit at his shins, he had thought it was dead! A small frown formed on his lips as he watched the small creature, seeing what kind of shape it was in. "Why serve him? let me go, come with me, repent. I can save you from this eternal suffering." he whispered trying to bribe his way out. he did not want to end up like this little demon, he was scared and wanted to go home. The idea of going through the torture the demon was most likely going to put him through made him want to run and hide.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 pm
Wolf-Anima55

"Nah, this is too much fun! to sit there and watch you suffer!" he started laughing but only to cough up more blood. Suddenly the doors flew up again and Danarius opened grabbed the demon by his jaw and opened his mouth wider until the rips went to his ears, the demon struggled trying to get away bloody tears feel from his face and soon stopped moving completely as he was passed out from the shock.
Danarius twitched his bony bloody wing in response and kicked the demon aside, as he looked at the angel. "You know what book I spoke of, and I want it now." he spoke more calmly as his head twitched to once side and gave a slight nod as if he were feeling a bit more at ease. "It's this simple, tell me where it is, and I set most of you free." he then pulled out what looked like scissors that you used to cut off small tree branches. He gave them to a woman like demon who constantly looked down and tried to keep eye contact away. She however had short white hair with small horns but her goat legs were cut up and bruised, some spots where there was no fur. She then pointed at the Angels wings as if to say 'those are what this tool is for' she swallowed the saliva that filled her mouth. Danarius tilted his head slightly waiting for his response, he wasn't a patient man.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:56 am
Meokii

Stefan bowed his head in defeat as the small demon didn't even hesitate to deny his offer. Just then Danarius returned and the angel watched in horror as he ripped the little demons mouth open until he passed out. He had seen many things in battle but something about that made him feel sick to the stomach. He kept a steady gave on this monster though, refusing to let him see his fear. A humorless laugh escaped his lips when he said he would let most him him free but that sound quickly pittered out as he saw the scissors in the woman's hands. He knew what they were for almost instantly and knew what kind of pain he was in for. "I'll never tell you. No matter how much you torture me I will never tell you" he whispered through trembling lips. "And when your torture goes to far. the books location dies with me" he spat the last part with as much courage as he could but there was no denying the shake in his voice. He pressed his back against the stone wall trying his best to shield his sensitive wings now.  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces