Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 am
Hello my name is Alice but you may call me Ali, Al, or Cisala. I am a literate to semi-literate role player and would appreciate it if you could be to. I am part of multiple fandoms(I will only Roleplay OC's no actual characters) so if there is one you wish to try ask me and I'll see what I can do(I would really like to try a Homestuck RP though). I usually take on the DOMINANT role but there are two ideas below that I would like to take on the submissive role.

The dominant roles are listed first - The submissive roles are listed second.
Bold is the role I wish to take on. *** are the roleplays I really want to do. Are the ones that are taken.

***Meister - Weapon(Soul Eater RP)
***Resistance leader - King's son(SEE PLOT 1 BELOW)
***Highschool jock - Crossdresser(SEE PLOT 2 BELOW)
***Older adopted brother(16-17) - Younger brother(14-15)
***Demon - Human(SEE PLOT 3 BELOW)
Human - Angel
Demon - Angel
Human - Mermaid(SEE PLOT 4 BELOW)
Vampire - Human
Werewolf - Human
Elf - Neko
Scientist - Experiment
Master - Pet
Dragon - Dragon master(SEE PLOT 5 BELOW)
Body guard - Blind charge
Hunter - Wolf/Bunny boy
Piano instructor(23-25) - Student(18-21)

SELECT PLOTS

PLOT 1
The kingdom of Soloman was once a peaceful place. Everyone was happy, and the kingdom was prosperous. That is until King Richard grew greedy and began taking in higher taxes. The people began to protest but anyone who spoke badly about the king they were hung. Everyone was to afraid to speak out so a group of people who called themselves 'The Resistance' rose up. They station themselves in their underground bunker waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And boy did it strike. The resistance leader James Lockhart had been sneaking around the castle gardens when he came across the kings son. He kidnapped Prince _____ and spirited him away to the underground bunker where they sent a message to the king, with the Prince's ring and a letter that told him that they had his son hostage. What will happen to the Prince if the King doesn't reply? And what will happen if a certain Prince falls for the leader of the resistance aimed to take down his father?

PLOT 2
Rowan LeFlair is just you average high school student from England with just one little secret. He is a male who happens to look and dress like a woman. He, his fathers, and his sister lied to the school and told the principal that he was a girl so that he could be comfortable and wear the girls uniform. It had been easy enough convincing everyone that he was a girl until a certain Highschool jock took a liking to him. _____ is the quarterback for the Soloman high football team and every girl wanted to be with him. All except one little British 'girl' who ignores him every time he walked by. And he is not going to give up until he has our little Rowan. With the Halloween festival coming up in less than a week will _____ get Rowan to go to the festival with him? And will Rowan be able to keep his secret from the persistent jock?

PLOT 3
_____ is a run away orphan who found himself lost in the woods bleeding, and with an Angel on his tail. When all seems to be lost a strange man with leathery, bat like wings finds him passed out in a clearing and takes him home to patch him up, keeping any and all angels away from his modest cabin in the woods. Angels are not the innocent beings that mortals believe they are. They are flesh eaters that hide up in the clouds waiting for the perfect victim to arise. The only thing keeping the human race safe are ironically the one race that humans believe to be evil. The demons. Will the Demon be able to keep _____ safe ? Or will he fall into the hands of the Angels?

PLOT 4
Life just seems boring for regular collage student _____ until he desires to take a walk along the beach on a rainy day. Who would of known that a walk to clear his head would change the rich boy's life forever when he finds an unconscious half fish half human creature lying on the sand. Things only get weirder when the unconscious boy's tail fades away leaving him as naked as a new born baby on the sand. _____ does the only thing he can think of. He wraps the small merman in his coat and takes him back to the dorm he sleeps in alone and waits for the strange boy to wake up.

PLOT 5
A dragon has no other purpose in life but to protect their Dragon master. They are to fight for their master and protect them form other Dragon masters who would wish them dead. That is the life of a Dragon. A Dragon master on the other hand is supposed to keep their Dragon in check and learn their sorcery so that they may protect themselves if their Dragon is unable to. The journey may be dangerous for our little duo but if they work together they can make it through life and maybe even find love in each other.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 pm
Cisala Elden
Hello my name is Alice but you may call me Ali, Al, or Cisala. I am a literate to semi-literate role player and would appreciate it if you could be to. I am part of multiple fandoms(I will only Roleplay OC's no actual characters) so if there is one you wish to try ask me and I'll see what I can do(I would really like to try a Homestuck RP though). I usually take on the DOMINANT role but there are two ideas below that I would like to take on the submissive role.

The dominant roles are listed first - The submissive roles are listed second.
Bold is the role I wish to take on. *** are the roleplays I really want to do.

***Older adopted brother(16-17) - Younger brother(14-15)
Demon - Angel
Vampire - Human
Werewolf - Human
Elf - Neko
Scientist - Experiment
Master - Pet
Body guard - Blind charge
Hunter - Wolf/Bunny boy

These are the ones I like.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:21 pm
Kait Kimishi

Oh then can we please do the Older adopted brother - younger brother? Please!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Can we do the Elf - Neko roleplay?

Cisala Elden

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 pm
O.O ill do a soul eater rp with you please i freaking love that anime ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Ryoga Kimishi

Oh my gosh I do to! I don't care how 'main stream' my cousin says it is! Do you mind if I take the role of the SEME though? I hate submissive roles.

Ven Vanity

Sure thing doll. I can make the RP tomorrow because it's getting pretty late here.  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Ahh, so many here I like... Hur. ; w;
Especially Bodyguard/blind charge and piano instructor/student. I have a weird love of age gaps..
sdfkgxcvb. <3

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 pm
Cisala Elden
Resistance leader - King's son
Demon - Human
Scientist - Experiment

I'll do one of these with you, whichever one you'd like to do. I personally like the second and third ones ^^

Kieramist

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:40 pm
Cisala Elden

yeah i know your cousin dont know what there talking about lol and yeah sure its fine i dont mine being uke  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm
Cisala Elden
Kait Kimishi

Oh then can we please do the Older adopted brother - younger brother? Please!

Sure I don't mind.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:06 am
Kitty 5462
Cisala Elden
Demon - Human
Scientist - Experiment

I'll do one of these with you, whichever one you'd like to do. I personally like the second and third ones ^^

Can we do the scientist - experiment?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:07 am
Visualte
Ahh, so many here I like... Hur. ; w;
Especially Bodyguard/blind charge and piano instructor/student. I have a weird love of age gaps..
sdfkgxcvb. <3

Cisala Elden

If we do the bodyguard one you can make the charge in his late teens and I had the idea to make the bodyguard 27.  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 am
Cisala Elden
Kitty 5462
Cisala Elden
Demon - Human
Scientist - Experiment

Can we do the scientist - experiment?

Alright, I'm good with that ^^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 am
Kitty 5462

Sweet I'll make the thread! I don't really have a prompt for this idea but we can improv it as we go. That's what I usually do anyways lD. Ok I'm on it!  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 am
Cisala Elden
Kitty 5462

Sweet I'll make the thread! I don't really have a prompt for this idea but we can improv it as we go. That's what I usually do anyways lD. Ok I'm on it!

Alright! (:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces