Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 am
only me and Cisala allowed to post if you like what you see you can either pm me if you want todo a simular one.

This rp is about 2 brothers. They are not full blooded brothers but the older one is adopted. It was a shock to the younger brother when his father brought the male home. He was almost shocked that his father would do that to him. After a while hey got used to living with each other. Now it's been a year. The younger brother couldn't think of the other a a brother he was something else.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 am
Cisala Elden

How's that  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image
Patrick 'Rickie' LeNar

Call me a romantic but I think you are more beautiful then any flower...

【❦】

Rickie threw his pillow at the buzzing alarm clock sitting on his floor. Mom must of moved it so I couldn't just shut it off. Sneaky woman. It's only... 9 in the morning. On a Saturday! He groaned loudly pulling his blanket over his head in an attempt to block out the sound. It didn't work. Sighing in defeat, Rickie rolled out of bed and shut off the annoyance. The house was strangely quiet, probably because his 'parents' left early this morning on a two week long cruise leaving him to take care of his 'brother'. Speaking of which the kid was probably still asleep. "Well I guess this means I have to make breakfast... Poor kid." He mumbled quietly standing up while cracking his back. He made sure to throw on a shirt before leaving his room so that he was atleast wearing more then just the boxers he slept in.

"Wake up kiddo! I'm attempting to make breakfast!" He called out down the hallway before heading down stairs. It was really cold in the house which lead him to believe that his 'dad' never fixed the heater. "Great it's winter and dad didn't fix the heater. I hope he freezes on his cruise." He grumbled quietly, nearly tripping over a shoe on his way into the kitchen. Cursing under his breath, Rickie pulled the carton of eggs, and a pack of bacon out of the fridge before he went on the hunt for some pans.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• They can have different last names if you like.)}]

【❦】

...and when you smile the angels weep with love and adoration like I do.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image

Shane McGrace

"Falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back."

when he sleeps he has nightmares. That was one of the reasons he thought his dad got him someone older then him to watch out for him and keep his nightmares at bay. This morning he was actually not having a nightmare so he was kinda happy his face was calming and relaxed. He just hoped he could sleep later today then usual.

That happy thought crashed when his adoptive brother called from down the hall. I was almost as he expected that he was up. Shane sighed and woke himself up. He normally didn't have to worry about alarm clocks since he wakes up from his nightmares really early in the morning but today he got woken up by the person who lives with them. He stretched and started his daily morning stuff starting with a shower.

"I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my way"

Cisala Elden
occ: hello.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
Patrick 'Rickie' LeNar

【❦】

Rickie smiled triumphantly when he managed to find the pans without knocking everything else over. He placed the pans on the stove before turning the stovetop onto medium, not trusting himself with anything higher. "I haven't burned anything yet. So far so good." He mumbled quietly, slapping most of the bacon into one of the hot pans and putting a lid over it so that none of the grease splattered out. When that was done he set to work cracking eggs and dumping them into the other pan before rummaging around for the bread. If I were bread where would I be? Aha! He hummed approvingly as he pulled out the bread, and popped two prices of bread into the toaster. It almost looked as if he was going to make a descent meal for once.

"Shane get you scrawny but down here before I come up there and drag you down!" Called out through the house. He could smell something burning before he realized that he still had the bacon and eggs in the pan. He scrambled the eggs a bit before grabbing two plates out of the cupboard and devil ding the eggs up evenly. He made sure to turn off the stove top when he reached for the top of the bacon pan. "Damn it !" He cursed flinging the pan away from himself, the metal lid making a loud clanging sound when it bounced off the wall and hit the floor, as bacon grease splattered out of the pan and onto his arm. "Great." He muttered under his breath, ignoring the slight sting from the grease and instead set to work serving the rest of breakfast.

He set the plates filled with hastily scrambled eggs, slightly burnt toast, and burnt bacon on the table before sitting down at his spot with a scowl on his face. He had tried to make breakfast and like always he screwed up big time making him feel like a failure. If his 'mother' were here she would of flipped her lid over how messy the stove was right then but he was actually pretty proud of himself with keeping the mess predominantly on the stove instead of all over the kitchen. He would clean the mess up later once he had all the dishes in the dishwasher... That is if he remembered how to start the dishwasher.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• Are you missing a part of your picture link? That happens to my pictures sometimes and then they turn into little white boxes like yours did.)}]

【❦】

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

Shane McGrace

"Falling in the black

Shane washed his let the water go over his body to wake him up. Even though he didn't have nightmares last night it didn't mean that he didn't have to wake up early. That was his brothers fault. When he felt clean he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off.

Since it was a Saturday he put on skinny jeans and a black band shirt with skillet on it. He sighed when he looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't goth or anything (no offense to goths) but he just liked this color and he really didn't want to have any other color. He never liked any other color except black even though it was a bit weird since he had blonde hair.

When he felt like he was ready Shane walked down the stairs when his adopted brother called to him saying if he wasn't down in a few minutes he would be dragged down. His brother wasn't that good of a cook but he didn't mind. He usually didn't say anything since he really didn't know what I say to this new member of the family.

Cisala Elden
occ: imma do it when I get on the comp I am pissed at it right now at it.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image
Patrick 'Rickie' LeNar

【❦】

Rickie looked up at Shane as he shuffled into the kitchen silently. The boy still seem akward towards him even though it had been a little over a year since he had been welcomed into the family. He was beginning to believe that the blonde was never going to accept him as his brother. That was a shame really because he himself had grown rather fond of the blond and often spoke highly of him to his new friends at school. It was almost to the point that his friends would groan every time they heard him mention his new family, though it wasn't his fault. He had been without a family since he was three and now only a little over a year ago on his sixteenth birthday- his seventeenth birthday having taken place a couple of weeks ago- he had finally been welcomed into a new family with a family pet and everything. Speaking of the family pet...

A black and white spotted cat jumped up onto his lap, putting conte toy when he felt the warm heat of the Human's body rivalling the cool air of the house. "Good morning to you to Prince." He cooed gently, scratching under the purring cat's chin. "Come sit with me Shane. I promise that I don't bite to hard." He joked, feeding a scrap of only slightly burned bacon to the cat who gobbled it up greedily. "Besides your gonna want to eat your breakfast before it gets cold." He stated, taking a bite of his bacon while the cat begged for more. Which of course Rickie gave him. He spoiled that cat rotten.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

【❦】

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image

Shane McGrace

"Falling in the black

The blonde hair fell over his eyes as the boy Shane walked to his chair and sat down. He still wished he could have had more sleep. His body and mind was tired even though he didn't have nightmares last night didn't mean he had enough sleep. He was worried he might have a nightmare so he couldn't fall asleep until 1 am. "yeah I know you won't bite hard. Why would you want to we adopted you fully so I don't think you want to ruin that." he said. He was too tired to proses the real meaning behind the joke.

Shane started nibbling on the burnt food. It wasn't like he wasn't used to it. Something always goes wrong and the food is always somehow burnt. "what are you doing today." he asked. He was trying to be friendly even though he can't seem to see this person as his brother. It's like something is stopping him from seeing this persons as one.

Cisala Elden
occ:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kait Kimishi