[b]Nickname/s:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Eye color:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Hair color:[/b] [i][/i]
[img]PictureHerePleaseAnimeOnly[/img][/align][/color]

Visualte
I didn't have much of a plot in mind we can make it up as we go along or if you PM me we can put something together.

Name: Richard Grey.
Nickname/s: Grey.
Personality: Grey is a rather quiet and drawn back character often choosing to listen rather than add to the conversation himself. He is extremely possessive and maybe even a little over protective but it's in his job description to be that way so people don't often question him. He has a soft spot for anyone who he deems defenceless and will more or less do just about anything his charge asks him to do.
Height: 6'2".
Eye color: Grey-green.
Hair color: Black.
User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/null_zpsc770f2e8.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#443333][size=20][i][u][align=left]♘[b]Richard[/b][/align][align=right][b]Grey[/b]♘[/align][/u][/i][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=10][color=#ffaaaa]They say that love is blind...[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=24][color=#aa7777]♘∻♘∻♘[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#ddaa88][i]♘[/i]

[i]♘[/i] [/color]

[align=right][size=10][color=#ffaaaa]...ironic don't you think?[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=24][b]————————————————[/b][/size][/align]

[color=#888888][size=9][align=right][b][{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}][/b][/align][/size][/color]

[spoiler]
[quote="Visualte"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
Name: Rhett Iolana
Nickname/s: "River"
Personality: Rhett-- in public is outgoing and kind to others, almost always with a grin on his face. However when in private, he's a lot more quiet, often ending up just staying in his room and out of the way. He's half in denial of his blindness, willing to do anything to prove otherwise, but more than usually fails on whatever he is trying to do. Even if it's cooking, he'll end up completely burning himself to a fare thee well before admitting he can't do it. Stubborn? Perhaps. The most he can do-- it seems, is be able to play the instruments he was taught to play as a young child.
Height: 5'8"
Eye color: Yellow
Hair color: Light pink

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× Ʀh円 "Րเ౮૯Ր" ɿ૦ՆคՈค ׺°”˜`”°º×

When we're inlove, we tend to not see the
xxxxxxxx bad side of someone.
xxxxxThat's the pathetic part of being inlove.

I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩
Text Text "Text Text"

An eye for an eye only ends up
making the whole world blind
xxxx

OOC

Cisala Elden

[imgright]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u436/MiKunHatsune/1384299246_zpsa075ad45.png[/imgright]
[align=center]׺°”˜`”°º× [size=11][b]Ʀ[/b]h円[/size] [color=#ff99fc][i]"Րเ౮૯Ր"[/i] [/color][size=11][b]ɿ[/b]૦ՆคՈค[/size] ׺°”˜`”°º×[/align]

[align=left][size=9]≵[color=#ff99fc]When we're inlove, we tend to not see the[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx [/color]≵[color=#ff99fc]bad side of someone.[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] ≵[color=#ff99fc]That's the pathetic part of being inlove[/color].[/size][/align]

[size=10]
I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩[/size][color=#E6A9EC] [size=9]Text Text [b]"Text Text"[/b][/size][/color]

[align=right][size=9][color=#ff99fc]An eye for an eye only ends up
making the whole world blind [/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][b]OOC[/b]
[spoiler]
[quote="Cisala Elden"][/quote][/spoiler][/align]

Cisala Elden

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 pm
Name: Starla March.
Nickname/s: Star.
Personality: Starla is a stoic character often showing little to no emotion in any given moment. She can be convinced to drop her façade though if she is left alone with someone she is really comfortable with. Her 'partner' Richard often describes her as distant and uncaring but she really doesn't care what that soft hearted, gentle giant says about her.
Height: 5'10".
Eye color: Light blue.
Hair color: Steel blue.
User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/null_zpsa7768864.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#113377][size=20][i][u][align=left][b]Starla[/b][/align][align=center]♞Star♞[/align][align=right][b]March[/b][/align][/u][/i][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=10][color=#5577aa]I will protect you to my last breath...[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=24][color=#77ddff]≈♞≈♞≈[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#7799dd][i]♞[/i]

[i]♞[/i] [/color]

[align=right][size=10][color=#5577aa]...after all I could do no less for my sweet princess.[/color][/size][/align]

[spoiler]

[align=center][img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/null_zpsa7768864.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#113377][size=20][i][u][align=left][b]Starla[/b][/align][align=center]♞Star♞[/align][align=right][b]March[/b][/align][/u][/i][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=10][color=#5577aa]I will protect you to my last breath...[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#7799dd][i]♞[/i]

[i]♞[/i] [/color]

[align=right][size=10][color=#5577aa]...after all I could do no less for my sweet princess.[/color][/size][/align]

[i][align=center][size=24][color=#7799DD][u]♞[/u][/color][color=#809AD5][u]∻[/u][/color][color=#899CCD][u]≈[/u][/color][color=#929DC5][u]∻[/u][/color][color=#9C9FBE][u]≈[/u][/color][color=#A5A0B6][u]∻[/u][/color][color=#AEA2AE][u]≈[/u][/color][color=#B7A3A6][u]∻[/u][/color][color=#C1A59F][u]≈[/u][/color][color=#CAA697][u]∻[/u][/color][color=#D3A88F][u]♘[/u][/color][/size][/align][/i]

[align=center][img]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/alijk1/null_zpsc770f2e8.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=#443333][size=20][i][u][align=left]♘[b]Richard[/b][/align][align=right][b]Grey[/b]♘[/align][/u][/i][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=10][color=#ffaaaa]They say that love is blind...[/color][/size][/align]

[color=#ddaa88][i]♘[/i]

[i]♘[/i] [/color]

[align=right][size=10][color=#ffaaaa]...ironic don't you think?[/color][/size][/align]

[spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:58 pm
Name: Celine Iolana
Nickname/s: "Lyric"
Personality: Lyric is virtually the mental image of what one would picture as a "social butterfly." Despite her social butterfly personality, she has trouble reading the feeling of something. Often because of this, she often ends up speaking with an attitude, but completely unaware of it. To someone close, she's prone to trying to protect them for an act her brother had done, often ending up yelling at them to let her fend for herself.
Height: 5'7"
Eye color: Yellow
Hair color: Blonde
User Image

[align=center][imgmap]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u436/MiKunHatsune/1384302822_zps6115b196.png[/imgmap]
`•.¸¸.••´´ ςєlเภє [color=#d1a03e][i]"lyrιc"[/i][/color] ɿ૦ՆคՈ ``•• .¸¸.•´[/align]
[align=center][size=10]As a princess, they expect me to be helpless. [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color]Don't defend me. I can stand for [u]myself[/u].[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]Such a sweet ร๓เlє[/size] [size=13]ღ[/size] [/align][align=center][size=9][color=#d1a03e]Text Text [b]"Text Text" [/b]Text Text[/color][/size][/align]

[size=9][align=right]The most sincere feelings [color=white]xxxx[/color]
Are the hardest to be expressed [color=white]xxxxxx[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] by words [color=white]xxx[/color] [/align][/size]

[align=right][b]OOC[/b]
[spoiler][quote="Cisala Elden"][/quote][spoiler][/align]

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

Starla
♞Star♞
March

I will protect you to my last breath...

≈♞≈♞≈

The sun had begun to set when Starla finally made her way back to the group. It had been her turn to scout ahead while her 'partner' stayed behind with the blind Prince and the stubborn Princess. She could hear Richard singing his mother's lullaby quiet causing her to sigh in annoyance. He was always making annoying noises such as humming, talking, and living. It annoyed her to no end and she sometimes wished that she could just slit his throat and s**t him up. But she wouldn't for three reasons. One he was the only other person that could/would help her guard the royal brother and sister, two he was a good guard and put their charges lives before his own, and three he was very much like an annoying older brother to her. So he could live... For now.

She waved a silent greeting to her partner before halting the group and dismounting from her horse. "The nearest town is still a ways away. I think it would be best to put the Prince and the Princess of the horse so that they can rest their feet. They aren't used to long travel like we are Grey." She mumbled to her partner, speaking as if the brother and sister could not hear them. Without waiting for a reply, and without giving any warning first she picked the Princess up an- gently- placed her side saddle on the black stallion. "Stay!" She ordered sternly, grabbing the reins so that she could guide the horse. She would not leave any room for argument. The Princess was staying on the horse . She didn't care how stubborn she wanted to be.

≈♞≈♞≈

...after all I could do no less for my sweet princess.

User Image

Richard
Grey

They say that love is blind...

♘∻♘∻♘

His mother's lullaby quietly spilled from Richards lips as he guided his grey, and white speckled horse behind him. He was currently walking behind the brother and sister pair who seemed to be off in their own little world at the moment. He thought it was cute how they stuck close together like glue. But then again they had been close for as long as he could remember. And he had been with them since he was fifteen. He had been hired to protect the two sibling while they wandered around the kingdom. Things had been easy for him until Star had been broughten into the situation. Something about the stoic girl had instilled a sense of adventure into the two and she had taken them both on many hunts against his wishes. It sometimes seemed as if she did things just to rebel against him.

He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of Pollux- the name of Starla's horse-, and Starla approaching them. He nodded his head in acknowledgement when she greeted him, and even gave her a gentle smile. Though he was a little curious as to why she had stopped them. "Ah. I guess you are right but I am sure that our charges would appreciate it if you would not speak as if they are not here. Am I right Princess?" He asked Lyric calmly, a smile still playing on his lie. He sighed in defeat when Star decided to just lift the Princess onto Pollux without so much as a warning. He reached out and slowly took River's hand. "Prince Rhett i am going to help you up onto Caster now. Please do not squirm to much. She doesn't like it when people move around to much. Now on the count of three I'm going to lift you. One , two, three." He said calmly as he lifted the Prince up onto the horse, even going as far as to throw his other leg over the side of the horse so that River wouldn't slip off riding side saddle. He ignored Star when she decided to add in that he was 'mother henning' the Prince. "Please don't fight Star, Princes Celine. She is only trying to make sure that you two are comfortable." He stated calmly, taking Caster's reins and brought her up next to Pollux so that the brother and sister could still travel next to each other.

♘∻♘∻♘

...ironic don't you think?

————————————————

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

Visualte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image
`•.¸¸.••´´ ςєlเภє "lyrιc" ɿ૦ՆคՈ ``•• .¸¸.•´

As a princess, they expect me to be helpless. xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't defend me. I can stand for myself.

Such a sweet ร๓เlє
Lyric was just smiling brightly at her brother, half carrying him to make sure he didn't run into anything. That, and she was trying to fix his hair so that the bandages didn't stick out. It just about killed the girl to know that her brother had just about risked his head to keep her safe. Head trauma, that's all he knew he had suffered from it. But the side of his head had been bleeding. Along with a couple of scrapes from skidding across the ground. She hardly seemed to notice the other two, she was more fixed on her sibling. When she noticed her own skin starting to match the orange hue of the horizon only did she look up, acknowledging Star's presence for the first time since having left the kingdom.

The girl huffed, almost irritated that the not-much-older-girl had tuned the two siblings out. "I can hear you, you ******** know." She snapped, but quickly yelped in surprise at being picked up and set on the horse. She had ridden plenty of horses before, so it wasn't uncomfortable. It, rather, was the simple surprise of the sudden motion. But rather than argue, she just grumbled to herself bitterly, glaring at Star. If looks had the looks to kill, then perhaps even Star's grandmother would be dead. Only after a few minutes she dropped the gaze to look at the animal, letting out a tired huff. If this was the kind of stuff she would have to put up with, she almost questioned if leaving the kingdom was a bright idea. But, the guy who was trying to take it over was ugly as sin. It was a wonder how people didn't throw up in their mouths from glancing in his direction. But his voice was misleading... he sounded like the ideal Prince Charming. What a curse. Lyric shook her head of the thought, looking around with a sigh. Great, what was she to do up there? For a moment she turned her attention to Grey, frowning at him. "Hn. Right, whatever." And her --perhaps infamous-- attitude shown through again, though unaware as usual.

The most sincere feelings xxxx
Are the hardest to be expressed xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx by words xxx

User Image

I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩
River had been quiet the whole way so far. He raised his head to no one, and only occasionally would he move enough to stop Lyric from messing with the bandages on his head. He hated this feeling already. Useless. That's exactly what it felt like. Only when did his sister stop-- with him in tow-- did he finally show and recgonition of being alive besides walking. Even those bright yellow eyes seemed dull. He sighed softly, feeling the warmth and pressure of his sister disappear from around him. But, he wasn't alone. He knew that. And his feeling was confirmed when he felt Richard grab onto him. He went without struggle, and just kept both hands on either side of the horse's neck. It was almost weird to see him so zoned out, but most of his energy had been exhausted.

He swallowed a lump in his throat, listening closely to what he could around him. The most he could detect, though, was the smell of on coming rain. Sooner or later the small group would have to retire to a hotel. ..How.. lower class. Just the thought of such a place made him uneasy. He was used to his own bed, in the castle. They didn't have that much money, ontop of that. At best they could perhaps afford a room with two queen sized beds. But, who would sleep with who? That or joining rooms, males to one and females to another... oh, how annoying. Finally, after only Hell knows how long the Prince finally spoke, though a bit out of breath. "We might want to take shelter soon. I can smell rain." He mumbled out, looking as though he was looking at the horse's ears.

xxxx

OOC

Cisala Elden

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Starla
♞Star♞
March

≈♞≈♞≈

"Why does he have to be such a softy. It's weird." Starla grumbled quietly ignoring the others as she focused on remembering the path she had taken earlier. "Hey Richard I think we are sleeping on the floor tonight. If we don't want to sate the money we have it would be smart to get one room with two double beds. And I don't think our royal pains in the a** will be to keen on sharing a small bed with anyone." She whispered quietly to her partner who just nodded slightly in acknowlagment.

She was about to add in something else when she felt a few drops of rain hit her face. "Great. The Prince just had to be right." She mumbled something unintelligible under her breath before taking off her cloak and throwing it behind her at the princess. "Put that on." She ordered not even bothering to turn around and make sure that Lyric had listened to her. If the Princess wanted to get sick who was she to stop her? Though it would piss her off greatly if she had taken off her coal just so the princess could be stubborn and not use it to stay atleast some what dry.

≈♞≈♞≈

User Image

Richard
Grey

♘∻♘∻♘

Richard sighed as Starla continued to grumble to herself. She could atleast try and be a little nicer. He thought calmly, looking down at the silverette when she began whispering quietly to him. What she said made sense and after all they were used to rough living. Sleeping on the floor of an Inn wouldn't be so bad. It would definatly be a lot better then sleeping in the rain where there was the possibility of them all getting sick. Speaking of the rain...

"Oh come on Star. A bit of rain never killed anyone. Besides you yourself said that we would reach a nearby town soon." He hummed quietly, turning in time to see Starla's cloak hit Lyric in the face. He cringed when he heard the sound of leather hitting fleas hand thanked The Lord that Starla had not grown it very hard. Being a lot gentler then his partner, Richard removed his own leather cloak and tossed it into River's lap. "Please put that on your highness to protect you from tge rain. It would be a shame if either of you got sick." He said politely, ignoring Starla's snort of laughter beside him. He elbowed her sharply in the side earning a hiss of pain from the girl while the rain began to come down a little harder.

♘∻♘∻♘

————————————————

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

Visualte

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

Such a sweet ร๓เlє
Lyric glared at the woman fiercely, grasping onto the the cloak with a huff. Oh no, she wasn't going to humor this woman. She wasn't going to bother with such things. Rather, she balled the cloak up and threw it back at her with a low growl, far less than amused. "Lets just hurry up already, I'm sick of this." She snapped, crossing her arms over her chest in a pout. Perhaps uncalled for, she didn't care. She wasn't in the mood to tend to this woman's harshness. Rather, the princess just pulled her own coat up over her head to shield her eyes, paying no mind to the rain but rather where they were going.

xxxxxxxxxxx by words xxx

User Image

I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩
River's eyes looked towards his sister, though it was acknowledgement of her location more than actually being able to see her. Slowly, and oh so slowly did he trail over to Richard and sighed, feeling the cloak hit his lap and tilted his head feeling it over. Rather than trying to argue like his elder sister, he just felt around it before slipping it on, nuzzling into it quietly. The scent was comforting, though he couldn't name why. Probably because he had been around Richard for so long. Yes, that sounded reasonable to him. He just sighed, rubbing his eyes sleepily and shook his head. "Richard," He finally called out, voice shaky and showing his own exhaustion, "What is the plan, exactly? I understand getting out of the kingdom, however no one has explained past that." He sighed, silently wishing to be able to see what was going on around him.

xxxx

OOC

Cisala Elden

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 am
User Image

Starla
♞Star♞
March

≈♞≈♞≈

Starla let loose an animalistic growl when she felt her clock smack her in the back. "Stuck up b***h." She mumbled under her breath, receiving anouther sharp jab to her ribs. "I'm only speaking the truth. See this is why I don't try to do anything nice." She hissed watching as Richard rolled his eyes. "Don't you start getting sassy with me to Richard. I will smack you so hard if you do." She warned. If everyone one wanted to turn against her so be it. But she wasn't going to let that stop her from doing her job.

Handing Pollux's reins to Richard she threw her coal overhear shoulder before hopping up into the horse behind the Princess. "Fine if your going to be stubborn I'm just going to have to get you to the town before it starts to rain to badly." She stated calmly, reaching her hand out to take the reins of her horse. "Richard we are going on ahead. When you get to the Inn tell the Inn keeper that you are looking for your two sisters Lilian and Sora. I'll have a room waiting." She said taking the reins and wrapping an arm around Lyric to keep her on Pollux. "Hand on Princess because I don't ride slow." She warned before cracking the reins above Pollux's ears. The horse took off at the sound of the crack, taking the girls closer to shelter and farther away from the boys.

≈♞≈♞≈

[/cologr]

User Image

Richard
Grey

♘∻♘∻♘

Richard watched as the girls took off without them, sighing quietly when they could no longer be seen. "She couldn't of just wrapped the cloak around Lyric. No she had to split up our group just to spite the Princess." He mumbled, reaching a hand up to scratch Castor's neck. Now he was alone with the Prince and to make matters worse the rain was only starting to come down harder. The rain didn't worry him but the moment he heard Thunder in the distance he knew that he would have to find them a cave or something else to shelter them if they didn't find that town soon.

"The only plan is you keep you and your sister safe at any cost. And Starla and myself are ready to die for the both of you if need be. As long as you two are alive there is hope for this kingdom... And Prince Rhett we are not leaving the Kingdom. But we are going to be careful. When we are around others you are to call me Henry and do not even say Castor's name. Starla and Celine are to be Sora and Lilian. We are all brothers and sisters going home to our parents in the city of Carmada. That is the story Starla and I have come up with. It should be easy enough to stick to because all the kingdom knows about you and your sister is that you are both blonde." He said patting River's knee reassuringly. "We will keep you both safe. I promise." He said as a flash of lightning illuminated the sky followed by a loud crack of thunder. "Looks like we wond be making it to the town. What do you say we find a cave and try to start a fire?"

♘∻♘∻♘

————————————————

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• )}]

Visualte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

Such a sweet ร๓เlє
Lyric growled in reply hearing of the words from Starla, tempted to jump off the horse and walk ahead of the woman. But rather she stayed on the horse, honey eyes following her movements carefully. Rather than arguing further she just crossed her arms over her chest, huffing to herself. As if Star would expect her to be anything else other than stubborn? Think realistically for a moment. This was the princess, after all.

Feeling the girl behind her, she just looked at her for a moment, grasping onto her arm lightly. She stretched her neck a bit, cringing when it cracked a couple of times but payed no mind to it. Flinching at the crack of the reins, she just huffed to herself and tightened her own grip on Starla. She wasn't uncomfortable riding a horse, hell she was used to it. Though the position and speed was something she wasn't used too. She was accustomed to a trot and sitting as a princess should, as compared to this. "It's raining hard, they probably won't make it there you know." She mumbled softly, talking carefully so that she wouldn't bite her tongue whilst the horse did it's business.

xxxxxxxxxxx by words xxx

User Image

I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩
River huffed to himself, grasping onto the horse's saddle and digging his nails into it. He couldn't tell if it was a high or low quality saddle, but he couldn't hardly put a dent in it even if he tried. "Hope for the kingdom... And how are we expected to tend to the kingdom? The.... jackass, pardon my French, took it over. I don't believe I'm in any bloody condition to take it back." He mumbled sadly, grasping onto Richard's hand the second he felt it on his knee. "...I suppose that'd be best. But most wood is going to be wet and won't burn well." He sighed, rubbing his head with his free hand. The bandages were causing one hell of a headache, and was tempting to remove them... Though, he wouldn't until given okay by Richard.

xxxx

OOC

Cisala Elden

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

Starla
♞Star♞
March

≈♞≈♞≈

"Yeah your probably right. But Richard and your brother are not my main concern. I was put in charge of you... Besides Richard is perfectly capable of taking care of River. Even if he is an overly formal, mother hen." Starla said calmly, tightening her arm around the Princess when Pollux jumped over a log. A loud crack of thunder surrounded them startling Pollux who reared onto his back legs. "Damn storm!" She cursed under her breath doing her best to keep them on the horse who did not want to calm down. She cracked the reins again to get the horses attention. It worked but Pollux just sped off again. "Ok let's try this." She whispered momentarily unwrapping her arm from around the Princess to bring one of Lyric's legs around so that they were facing each other.

"Things arnt going as planned. Wrap your arms around me so that I can have both of my hands to use the reins." She ordered as she tried to control the frantic horse. Damn it we are going in the wrong direction and I'm not familiar with this part of the kingdom. She mentally cursed, pulling on the reins to try and slow the horse down, but the sound of anouther crack of thunder just spured Pollux on.

≈♞≈♞≈

User Image

Richard
Grey

♘∻♘∻♘

"I would follow a blind king any day as long as he were you Prince Rhett. Besides you are the most respectable person I know. You would have no trouble claiming back the kingdom with your sister." Richard said honestly holding onto River's hand for a few more moments before carefully taking his hand back. "As for the firewood situation I will figure something out. I always do don't i?" He asked, the evidence of a smile lacing itself into his tone. He saw a cave off towards the side and he would of missed it had he not of been looking up at the Prince.

He noticed that River was uncomfortable, and the hand rubbing at his head gave away what was bothering him. "I'm sorry Prince Rhett are the bandages bothering you? I will remove them in a few moments. Let's get under shelter first." He appolagized leading Castor towards the cave. He could see that the thunder was unnerving the she horse but she wasn't nearly as bad with thunder as… Oh that's right Pollux is absolutely terrified of Thunder and loud noises. I hope Starla and Princess Celine are ok. He thought tensing up at the thought. He didn't think about the two much afterwards though because he had to focus on River. "I'm bringing you down now your highness." Richard said calmly, lifting River off of the horse and carting him into the cave with Castor in tow. Setting the boy down on a small boulder he looked around the shallow, long forgotten cave. There were signs of a fire place and some wood. Though there was no flint. "We are in luck your highness. It seems as if there used to be people in this cave and they left enought fire wood for use to dry our cloths and maybe cook a small meal." He said cheerfully, going over to the Prince to remove the bandages. Once they were off he carefully pushed River's blonde hair out of his face. His heart dropped at the sight of the Prince's bruised and battered face, and cupped River 'a cheek in his hand. "I'm sorry that I was not there to protect you." He whispered quietly, leaving the Prince's side to go and try to start a fire.

♘∻♘∻♘

————————————————

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• I was fan girdling the entire time I was writing Richard's bit XD SO CUTE! whee )}]

Visualte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:40 pm
User Image

Such a sweet ร๓เlє
Lyric sighed softly, cringing a bit when the horse jumped then reared up. If she didn't have good control of herself, she'd probably have some sort of panic attack. She inhaled deeply, raising an eyebrow at the woman when she was turned around. She almost instantly clung onto her, nuzzling into her shoulder affectionately. Blasted hell! This wasn't okay, this was far from okay and the day was getting progressively worse. She adjusted herself just slightly, glancing infront of them then to the sky to see where the eye of the storm was. "First someone takes over the kingdom and this s**t. Damn weather." She hissed bitterly, sinking slightly to hide her face in the other's shoulder.

xxxxxxxxxxx by words xxx

User Image

I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩
River's head tilted forward just slightly listening to him, the most sign of recognition he seemed able to show for the moment. Well, he could look towards his direction but he couldn't actually see anything. So, it'd be pointless. "I suppose," He answered quietly, running his fingers through the horse's mane. He looked up once more when he heard Richard's voice, clinging onto him when he was lifted off the horse with a light sigh. Well at least he couldn't complain about the treatment so far. Only when he was placed on the large rock did he begin to pout.

"Well, that's better than nothing..." He responded quietly, letting out a happy sigh when they were off. What little of a headache he had lightened up. They were just painfully tight. "Richard...?" The prince blinked at his words, confused but kept quiet. He knew he had some damage done from protecting his sister, but was it really that bad? His eyes weren't cut or anything. Slowly, the prince stood from his spot on the rock and followed after the man, pulling his toy rabbit out of his pocket. "Father said you can make a fire with batteries and wire, yeah?" He flipped the rabbit over to show a battery compartment in the back of the toy. Really the only thing the toy did was flip it's ears up and down. "I don't know where you can get the wire... I think there's some in it's ears but..."

xxxx

OOC xD Adorable yis!

Cisala Elden

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

Starla
♞Star♞
March

≈♞≈♞≈

Starla wanted to laugh when she felt Lyric nuzzle into her but now was not the time. I have to get her out of the rain. She thought momentarily looking down at the soaked princess. "Good boy Pollux." She murmured affectionately once she got the horse to slow down. "Hey I'm not gonna lie but I have no clue where we are and it's to dark out to travel much farther." She said calmly, letting go of the reins with one of her hands and using it to take her cloak off of her shoulder. "Hey don't get sick on me. Let's find somewhere to take shelter." She said wrapping her cloak around the blonde before wrapping her free arm around Lyric once more.

Thunder cracked above their heads once more but she managed to keep Pollux under control this time. She isn't so bad now that she is quiet. She though letting a quiet chuckle escape her lips. She looked up in time to see a building structure in the near distance. "Hey I think I see a building up ahead. If anyone asks we are sisters." She said calmly looking around at their surroundings. Everything was quiet except for the rain and the thunder over head. "Eh? It looks like a breaking down church." She murmured quietly, getting down off of Pollux. She lifted Lyric down off of the horse and lead her into the rotting building with Pollux trailing behind them. "Such a good boy." She said , reaching behind to pay the horses snout. "It's not home but it will do."

≈♞≈♞≈

User Image

Richard
Grey

♘∻♘∻♘

Richard heard River come up behind him before he saw the toy extended out towards him. "No I won't destroy your toy. I'll figure something else out. Just relax your highness, and I'll take care of anything." He said patting River's arm reassuringly. "Besides that may come in hand anouther time." He said with a wink that was lost on the blind Prince. "Let's see what Starla puts in those emergency kits." He mumbled quietly digging around in his pack. His hand found a small box with a familiar feel. "Starla you are a saint." He said excitedly pulling out the half full box of damp matches.

He stuck the first couple of matches to no avail but when he struck the fifth match it lit up letting off a soft glow. He flicked the lit match onto the wood pile and scattered the rest of the matches in the fire as a sort of kindling. It took a few minutes but he managed to get the small fire going enough to warm them. "Ok. Prince Rhett I know this might be a little weird but I'm going to need you to um... Strip down to your underwear so that I can set your cloths out to dry. You can keep my cloak if that will make you feel comfortable." He said calmly, peeling his wet shirt off and laying it down by the fire.

♘∻♘∻♘

————————————————

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• What time are they in? Because I see them in like medieval times and then you smack an electric toy at me showing that you see them in almost modern times I'm confused lD. Can we say that they are in a medieval time with a modern twist?)}]

Visualte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

Such a sweet ร๓เlє
Lyric huffed at Starla, looking at their surroundings to see if she recgonize anything. None of it it looked familiar. How unsettling. She brushed her hair from her face, silently hoping that the other two were okay. "None of this looks familiar." She responded, sighing at the cloak and just leaned into Starla quietly. No room to complain. "..What are you laughing at?" A slight grumble, though her own exhaustion had finally set in.

She raised her head to look at the building, raising an eyebrow. She stayed silent, only speaking once they were inside the building. "..We're over by the ruins of the suburban town. Though it's mostly under dirt at this point." She mumbled, sitting down in a seat that managed to hold her weight. At least she could recall a majority of the kingdom. Though, her brother had to memorize more of it than her. He was to be the inheritor after all, being the oldest.

xxxxxxxxxxx by words xxx

User Image

I'm not ɱυ੮૯,
レεη to me ⋩⋩
River huffed in reply, looking over the rabbit momentarily before putting it into the usual holding spot in his own coat. Though, it didn't help protect himself from anything. It was thin and really just there for looks. He turned and walked a few feet away, sitting on the floor with a quiet sigh. This was turning out horrid. He smoothed out his hair just enough so it wasn't in his face, looking as though he was examining the surroundings. It felt weird to him.. Perhaps a feeling of being useless had him feeling upset.

However he stopped thinking on it when he heard the man speak, a blush feathered his cheeks lightly. He had dressed and undressed in front of other people before, but that was because they were helping him change clothes! He finally let out a sigh, undoing the few buttons that kept the jacket in place and slid it off to reveal how thin he actually was. A mildly damp white tank-top covered him up, but it could dry within a matter of minutes. Though he lingered shyly on removing his shorts, mumbling softly to himself.

xxxx

OOC

Cisala Elden

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 pm
(Edited a huge grammar mistake for Starla!)

User Image

Starla
♞Star♞
March

≈♞≈♞≈

"Town ruins? That's anouther word for common criminal central." Starla said tensing up a bit. She took Pollux over to a spot over grown with vines and grass, letting him nibble at the greenery while she examined the broken down church. There were signs that it had been used resently, but whoever had been here had been gone for atleast a week. Though they did leave behind a couple cans of food in the back room along with a mostly clean straw filled mattress so they might of planned on useing this hide out in the future. She decided that she would definetly keep an eye out for anything suspicious. "Pollux it's time to keep watch." She called out to the Horse who shook its head in response letting her know that he would warn her of anything suspicious.

"Good boy." She cooed gently as she carried out a few cans of vegitables and the mattress. She caught Pollux staring at the mattress. "Sorry boy but this is what her royal highness is sleeping on tonight." She mumbled to her horse appolagetically before setting the mattress down on a dry bit of ground. "I don't want to hear even one complaint tonight because this is the best I can do." She said almost sounding appolagetic for the Princess before she proceded to smash up a couple of the weaker rotten benches for fire wood.

"Pollux come here boy. Bring me my pack." She cooed gently before arranging the firewood over a burnt spot on the ground that she assumed was an old fire spot used by the people before them. "Thank you." She said, a smile spreading across her lips when her horse brushed his snout against her cheek. "See this why I like horses more then people. They don't talk back and they are more affectionate then dogs if you raise them right." She giggle quietly reaching up to grab her bag. "Now go back to eating boy. You'll need your energy if we have to make a quick escape." She murmured quietly, lightly head butting her horse. If Richard were here he would of teased her about being this close to her horse, but he wasn't so she would be as affectionate with Pollux as she wanted to be. Getting back to the task at hand Starla pulled a box of matches out of her pack. Finding the driest match in the box she lit it on the first try and threw it onto the dry weeds being used as a starter for the fire. "Hey Princess. I need you to find the collapse able pot in Pollux's saddle bag. I forgot to grab it when he was over here." She said calmly while she casually began to strip down to her undergarments.

≈♞≈♞≈

User Image

Richard
Grey

♘∻♘∻♘

Richard had managed to strip down to his undershorts and layout his clothing by the fire while the Prince hesitated with taking of his pants. Sensing River's discomfort, Richard picked his cloak up off of the floor and draped it over the Prince's shoulder. "It would be a shame if you caught a cold. Please keep warm Prince Rhett." He said giving the boy a small smile before ruffling his hair. "Castor come here." He called, clicking his tounge a couple of times to get the horse's attention.

Hearing her master's call Castor clopped over to the two men by the fire and got down onto her stomach. "You are the only horse that I know that actually enjoys lying down. What a strange horse." He chuckled quietly before he began digging around in his pack. With a triumphant smile he came up with one of Starla's many collapse able pots, some dried meat, and a small chunk of salt. She always made sure that both of them were able to cook for themselves if they were ever split apart. Setting the pot in the fire he threw the dried meat and the salt in before taking one of their water skins and emptying it into the pot. In an hour they would have a beaf broth but until then they would have to wait as the smell of cooking meat filled the air.

♘∻♘∻♘

————————————————

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• IM BAAAAACK!~
I'm confused. Is River still blind or was it only the bandages that blocked his sight for a time?)}]

Visualte

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff