Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:03 pm
the only people to post in this forum is me and wolf-anima55. no one else is allowed to post but you can read if you like

None of the humans know this but the demons have slowly been coming into the human world to take over. No human truly know what is happening and the demons are killing off the humans and taking their spots as teachers or engineers so they can slowly control this new world. The only school that didnt have any demons in it was one of the largest and strongest schools in the world. These teachers were ready to fight for their position and they don't die easily even though they are plain humans. Will some demon finally get a teacher position in this school or will the students in this school will be forever free of demons forever.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 pm
Name: Clause Hanson
Likes: Rajit, human blood, being entertained, spicy foods, and Winning at anything he can.
Dislikes: not getting what he wants, being hungry, when people mess with his familiar
Bio: Clause is a high level demon, which means he is more powerful than your normal demon. One sign of that is that he has a familiar, when he was born a demon cat immediately became attached to him. He grew up mostly on his own, learning how to fight and how to manipulate people to do his bidding. Eventually he earned the nickname 'crossroads demon.' Which essentially means that he is the demon of deals. Anyone who wants to make a deal to make their dreams come true comes to him and they get their souls in 10 years.

Demon Form: User Image
Human Form: User Image
Familiar: User Image
Familiar when around humans: User Image

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:00 pm
Name: Shane Peterson
Likes: books, outside, library, karate, being alone, school
Dislikes: bullies, people who make deals that are pointless, people in general
Bio: his life was pretty drastic and depressing before his parents sent him to an all boys school. He never really liked his parents they were too pushy and they didn't care about privacy or life in general. He had rich parents and came from a rich home. He didn't like company especially from rich kids coming to this school. The school he was sent to was a fighting school pretty much.

User Image

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:04 pm
Kait Kimishi

you want to start?  

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:09 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Kait Kimishi

you want to start?

Sure I will give me a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black
Slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths can I ever go back."

Shane sighed when he day started. He got changed and got ready for the day. He didn't really liked anyone at his school since they were just stuck up and liked the fact that they were rich and just annoying. He didn't care about he money even though it was clear he had some. He didn't use that much of it and usually just used the money his parents gave on food or school lunches.

When it came time for breakfast he walked out of his dorm. Yes this was a private school with dorms. Sane was lucky enough to have a dorm all to himself. No one could bother him and he could just sit and read and lay in his room for hours. He wasn't the kid that spoke up he was a kid that kept quiet understood and then read about he topic later to get more knowledge then the rest of the students.

"I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my way"

Wolf-Anima55

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm
[img][img]http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o784/Raz0r_RoxiI/Anime boys/Black haired anime boys/631257_zpse95e6cd5.jpg[/img][/img]

Clause pulled his long hair back into a pony tail and looked into his rear view mirror to make sure none of his demonic form was showing. It was easy for his eyes to turn completely white and the dark markings to form on his face and he couldn't risk it in a school like this. Finally he got out of his car and straightened his plain grey suit. a couple of students glanced over at him, females and males alike. A small smile crept upon his face as he straightened up and grabbed his suitcase from the back seat of his silver Volvo. So many perspective clients here, girls wanting to be actress's, men wanting to be athletes.. willing to do anything they can to obtain that goal. Even say, make a deal with a demon.

His long black hair fell whipped in the light breeze as he walked into the large buildings. he was proud to be one of the first demons to inhabit this school, and not get caught. When he reached his class he immediately went to the window and cracked it open. his Familiar, Rajit jumped up on the window ledge and slipped inside. "Hello Sweety." Clause purred as he ran his fingers through the black cats silky hair. While animals werent normally permitted in the school, he wasn't about to leave Rajit out in the cold all day while he taught these idiotic teenagers.

((cant make it fancy At the moment, i'll do it when im not on my friends ipad))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

The blonde haired male just finished his breakfast and was reading for a bit. he knew soon he would have to get up and go into the classrooms again next to he stubborn stupid rich kids. Shane closed his book and put it in his bag. It was one of the books he read when he didn't want to read a topic of that was true. He did read fantasies but that was only sometimes when he couldn't take real life anymore and just needs some where different to go. He stood up and walked out of the cafe.

The halls were filled with people mumbling and gabbing about how school was boring and how they wished it was gym time where they learn the real fighting stuff. Shane just shock his head at the absurd surroundings. He hated the rich kids they were too full of themselves thinking they knew every god damn thing. It made him want to kill them.

Everything about this place made him want to kill them. The teachers were stuck up and know it alls even though they actually didn't know everything. That's one of the reasons he wasn't called out during class he outsmarted the teacher and no one dared ever ask him a question again. It's not like he minded though. Sane liked being in the background.

When he entered his first class he noticed it was a new teacher. He shrugged and barely even looked at the teacher before he walked over to his seat. He took out his book again and stared reading again. He didn't care that there was a cat in the room he wasn't someone who would freak out about breaking rules he just didn't care enough to point it out the rule. He didn't want to speak and wanted to stay in his own world.

(My occ is in the spoiler)
Wolf-Anima55
ooc: it's okay you posted that's all I care avout

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:51 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to
the betrayal of an angel.”

Clause could tell by Rajits hunched shoulders and scowl, that he was uncomfortable in this skin he was forced to walk in. "I know my darling, these appearances are very mundane and boring." he gently scratched under the cats chin trying to cheer him up. When a student walked into the classroom, Rajit uttered a small meow then jumped down from the window sill. he padded over and took his place on the front desk, his dark jet black eyes looking out over the classroom like a watch dog. Clause glanced over at the student that entered the room and felt a small smirk twist upon his lips. well he looks so very enthusiastic to be here. he thought to himself as he walked to the front of the class room and began to write down the days lesson. He listened as the students filed in, talking about the upcoming weekend, gossiping about the recent drama's of the school, normal teenage stuff.

Just then the bell rang and Clause turned to face the class "Alright everyone take your seats." he said in his deep authoritative tone. Once everyone was seated and settled in, clause leaned against his desk and examined each student one by one. "My name is Mr.Hanson. I am your new teacher obviously." a smile graced his lips, showing his perfect white teeth. When a students hand shot up, obviously a cheerleader by the uniform that clung to her body like latex, Clause knew she was going to say something idiotic but he chose to call on her anyways. "You know there are no animals aloud on campus." she said in her dull drone of a voice. Clauses lips twitched, trying desperately not to scowl as she called Rajit an animal. there was a moment of silence as he reached over and grabbed his grade book.

His dark eyes scanned the paper until she found her name "Yes i'm aware. And are you aware that you must maintain atleast a C average in all your classes to participate in extracurricular activities, yet here you have a F, and there you are wearing a cheer-leading outfit. What a predicament." the preppy girls face turned as white as a sheet and she looked around with an obvious embarrassed expression. "How about we keep these two minor details between us." She nodded absent mindedly and looked away utterly embarrassed. A small genuine smile formed on Clauses lips as he started to look at the other students. "Any other stupid questions before i start today's lesson?"

“Never trust a demon.
He has a hundred motives for anything he does
... Ninety-nine of them,
at least, are malevolent.”

((ok so is this a school to teach you about demons? so should this be like a demons 101 course?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

When the students started walking into the room he ignored them. They didn't have the brains to talk to him or they thought he was too stupid since he never spoke to anyone or had any friends. This school was special and had some classes that were not known to the public. Basically this school taught kids about demons.

When the bell rang Shane put away his good book. He had been studying ahead of all his classes so even if he wanted to read or anything he could if he wanted too. Shane looked up at the teacher and shock his head a bit when he asked if their was any questions. He knew only stupid questions would arise if he asked that. He was proven right when the cheerleader told him about the rule about animals.

It wasn't like he cared but he decided he might as well ask a stupid question. "what happened to mr Stevenson do you know?" he asked. He could tell everyone in the class was surprised by him speaking. The only time he talked was when the teacher directed a question at him. It didn't affect him a bit and he kept his body in check and his face in a calm expression.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc: yup it's exactly like that. Kinda.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause was just about to turn and go back to writing on the board when he heard another student speak up. Glancing over his eyes fell on Shane, the first student that came into the class and the one who look least interested in everything going on. "Well, Mr.Stevenson resigned to pursue another career option." Clause lied smoothly. "Now can anyone tell me how you can tell if you are dealing with a high level demon or a low level demon?" he asked as he made two columns on the board, one labeled 'high' and the other 'low'. Rajit made a meowing sound and shifted in his spot on the desk, his eyes slowly closed and he drifted asleep. "Anyone?"

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane sat down in his seat after he asked that question. Oh he liked the students reaction and he just wished they would stop annoying him when they ask those questions. He only asked that question since he knew that the answer would be a lie. He looked at the desk and then took his book out again.

He could tell instantly that was a lie. Shane was good at picking up the most smallest things. He never knew why he could pick it up or even how but he saw from the back seat in the room that the teachers eyes dilated slightly. He shock his head when class actually started knowing that Mr. Hanson had something to do with the teachers disappearance.

He didn't want to answer the question he asked even though he knew that answer by heart. He knew how to tell the difference between a human and a demon and also a high to a low. He could tell that the teacher was a demon by the inhuman way he walked and he could tell he was a high class demon by the animal he had with him and that he had the perfect human form and it wasn't stressing him so much. Lower demons it took a while and a lot to keep a human form but higher demons had one that didn't require that much energy to hold up.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause rolled his eyes as the entire class sat their in silence, either to afraid to speak up or to dumb to know the difference. "very well since obviously none of you have done any of the reading your previous teacher assigned you." he walked to the chalk board and lifted a piece of chalk. "First the higher level demons. When they are in demon form they will have dark markings on their skin, they are accompanied by a familiar, usually a hell hound, on rare occasions a Demonic feline. Which is why i brought my pet in today, i was curious to see if any of you would perhaps become suspicious. oh and they can hold a human form with ease." he chuckled and shook his head. "obviously you all are not as intelligent and perceptive as i thought."

With that he turned his attention back to the board. "Alright now lower level demons are usually very unattractive, can not hold a physical mortal form for very long." he place the piece of chalk on the ledge and brushed the dust on his grey pants. "Any questions? because we will have a quiz on this tomorrow."

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Shane Peterson

"Falling in the black

Shane knew the teacher was a demon. He spoke with ease with this topic like he truly knew what he was talking about almost like he experienced it himself. He characterized this teacher as a very high demon since he had a feline familiar. Shane kept his mouth shut because even though he knew about this topic he wouldn't say a word.

Wen the class ended he waited tell everyone got out of he class before he looked at the teacher. "how come The first demon I see has a feline familiar rather than a hell hound." he asked. He got up and walked out of the classroom letting the teacher process what the blonde hired human said. He knew he would pay for it later but he wanted to make sure the demon knew he wouldn't trust him even for a second.

Wolf-Anima55
ooc:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

lause

“The treachery of demons
is nothing compared to

Clause was truly surprised at the lack of knowledge these students had about demons. He pitied the mortals, at this rate they truly had no chance against his kind. For the rest of the class period he droned on and on waiting, hoping a student would do something, though he figured most of them were scared he would have a snarky remark to their questions after his snap at the female in the beginning. "Ok, class is dismissed, study what we did today, there is a quiz on it tomorrow." he sat on his desk and Rajit stood them jumped into his lap, purring loudly. His eyes snapped up to gaze upon his blond haired student as he spoke so casually about Rajit."Huh..." he mumbled, as he tapped his finger against the wooden desk. "how curious.." he watched as the boy turned and left. Perhaps, the mortals had a chance yet.

Once Shane had left the room, Clause brought up his files with a wave of his hand. His dark eyes scanned the papers reading up on every detail he could find on Shane. Once he was pleased with his little research he decided he was going to pay this Shane Peterson a little visit. Perhaps he has a desire i can help him fulfill. he thought to himself as a cold smirk played on his thin lips. As he walked through the halls towards the Dorm rooms, Rajit trailed at his feet, his thick black tail swishing excitedly. Whenever Clause made a deal, it meant once the ten years were up he would send Rajit to claim the soul of the mortal and bring it to him. It was one of his pets favorite things to do. The blood of an innocent mortal flowing over her claws was something she relished in.

“Never trust a demon.
... Ninety-nine of them,

Kait Kimishi

((cant decide if i want Rajit to be a femal or male >:I))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff