Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A new Kishin is born(1X1 Soul Eater RP for Ryoga and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:35 pm
About 35 years ago Maka Albarn defeated the Kishin bringing peace and sanity back to the world. Everything had finally started going back to normal, the original group even settled down and had kids of their own. It seemed as if humanity had finally won. That is until Eruka Frog and Free created a new Kishin who goes by the name Annabell. Now that the original group is retired and to old to fit the Kishin it is up to two childhood friends to defeat this new she demon and save the day like their parents did year ago.

[color=ColorOfChoice][align=center][img]WeaponFormHere[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Parents:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Eye color:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Hair color:[/b] [i][/i]
[img]PictureHerePleaseAnimeOnly[/img][/align][/color]

Ryoga Kimishi
Just post your profile and I'll get this party started~

Name: Leon Death.
Nickname/s: Leon is just fine.
Parents: Death the Kid and Crona.
Personality: Leon is a kind hearted and gentle soul with a lot of patience. He is not easily angered and often tries his hardest to find the light in a bad situation. He is a bit of a neat freak and can't stand to have any kind of stain on his clothing/skin/furniture/etc, and he is also a bit OCD when it comes to staying on schedule... Ok maybe he is just a bit OCD but that is understandable considering who his father is.
Height: 6'1".
Eye color: Pink.
Hair color: Pink.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image
Name: Acheron Star
Nickname/s: ron,gon
Parents: kishin and Arachne Gorgon
Personality: Acheron has a short temper and like his parents he is very energetic and likes to get himself in trouble. He's smart when he wants to be and its usually when he smells out souls and thats when he knows where their at and where their located.
Height: 5'8
Eye color: red
Hair color: black
User Image

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image
Leon Death

What is love if you can't have the one you want...

☽ⓛⓔⓞⓝ☾

"Leave it to Ron to be behind schedule. He knows that it bothers me when we are behind schedule and if he doesn't hurry we are gonna be late for class." Leon grumbled under his breath. He was almost tempted to go on without his partner but that would be breaking the ritual they had put together on their first year of school together. He was currently waiting for his partner at the bottom of the steps that led up to the school, ignoring the chatter of other students as they passed by him on their way to their classes.

The more students that passed by him the more his impatience flared, and a spike of concern began to stab at him. What if Acheron was lost? Or even worse what if he got injured, or attacked along the way and was now bleeding out in a dark alley somewhere calling out for someone to help him in his- No stop that Leon! Acheron is fine he is probably just late because... Well because he is Acheron. He thought, taking a few deep breaths to calm his nerves. "If he isn't here in the next three minutes I'm going on without him. He grummbled quietly, looking out for a familiar mop of black hair.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• How is the Kishin the mother of Acheron? Im not completely against it but I want an explaination.
And I'm terribly sorry that it took me so long to reply!)}]

☽ⓓⓔⓐⓣⓗ☾

...the answer is heartache and regret.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 pm
Cisala Elden

Acheron

User Image

Acheron was still in his room and he yawned and looked at the time and his eyes widen and he grabbed some new clothes and puts them on "crap leon is gonna kill me because im late again and its not my fault that they give so much damn homework" he sighed and left his hair the way it was and ran to the bathroom and brush his teeth and left the toothbrush in his mouth and headed down stairs really fast. When he was finally downstairs and was catching his breathe he looked up at leon and scratched his head "um yeah sorry about not coming so soon i was still sleeping its just that to much homework can weak a guy out" he nodded and still had the toothbrush in his mouth and he bows crap thats the same look he always give me when im late...well im dead. he thought

((Yeah sorry about that i wasnt thinking straight but i did change it and its fine with the long reply i didnt mind it, it was really funny and cool to read^^))  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
Leon Death

What is love if you can't have the one you want...

☽ⓛⓔⓞⓝ☾

Leon heard the sound of footsteps running at him and looked up in time to see his weapon running at him. He put on his 'I'm-so-fed-up-with-your-shot' face while crossing his arms loosely over his chest. He let the boy explain himself, Leon's eyes only narrowing dangerously as he rambled on. He let a few moments of silence pass before speaking up. "So your late because you slept in?" He asked rather calmly. It always scared his friend Miranda Evens whenever he did this, she said he reminded her a lot of his father when he was like this. "If it was homework keeping you up why didn't you call myself or Miranda?" We both would of helped you. And now you even have the nerve to show up to school with messy hair and a tooth brush hanging out of your mouth?" He asked his voice getting dangerously lower with each word he spoke.

"Ron how is anyone going to take me seriously as a Shinigami if my partner is all scruffy and disorganized?" He whined, his threatening heir disappearing like that only to be replaced by his whiny, puppy dog attitude. He reached into his light tan messenger bag and pulled out one of the two bottles of water he always had on him. "Here rinse your mouth out and whe your at it rinse off your tooth brush. I'm brushing your hair." He declared, shoving the water bottle into his friends hands before reaching into his bag and pulling out his hairbrush. He ignored the weird looks that others gave them as they walked by and set to work taming his partner's wild hair. "There all better. Don't you agree?" He asked, giving a goofy grin as he- neatly- shoved the brush back into his bag, and looked over his now presentable partner. "Now let's go. If we can get to class early enough I might have enough time to check your homework." He said cheerfully as he set off for class not even bothering to wait for Acheron this time.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• Oh my gosh I love Arachne and I love Black*Star! It's the love child of my two favorite characters. To bad his mum is dead now unless she was somehow brought back to life which I am in no way against because I love her spidery a** XD)}]

☽ⓓⓔⓐⓣⓗ☾

...the answer is heartache and regret.

Ryoga Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 pm
Cisala Elden

Acheron

User Image

Acheron took the water bottle and took the toothbrush out of his mouth and took some water in his mouth and swooshed in around and just swallowed it and put his toothbrush in his bag and followed leon and was behind him "the reason why i didnt wake either of you because i know that you both need your sleep so therefor i didnt wake you and as your weapon i have to do stuff on my owned" he nodded and smiled and didnt like the way his hair was so he put his hands on his hair and messed with it and left it spikey and he yawned again and shooked his head and smiled "i dont need you to check my homework we have a teacher that does that and from what i know your not a teacher and it wont happen again i promise ill go to bed early tonight" he blinked and his eyes widen and laughed a little "well thats if no new episodes of the walking dead is on"

(i know right she had that booty dough and those goochy boots and the other person i love was Medusa and i would have both of them)  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces