Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 pm
Cisel is used to spending his days alone in the forest with no one but the trees, and animals to keep him company. He believed that no one would ever venture deep enough into the weird to intrude upon his solitary life style because of the wolves that attacked everyone, but Cisel who ventured into their territory. Well he was wrong. One day he had been walking in the woods when he heard something whimpering in the bushes. Letting his curiousity get the better of him he decided to look only to find a small half cat male lying their bloody, and injured. He decided to take pity on the creature and take it home with him where he cared for it. Now it just doesn't seem to want to leave.

[color=ColorOfChoice][align=center][b]Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Eye color:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Hair color:[/b] [i][/i]
[img]PictureHerePleaseAnimeOnly[/img][/align][/color]

Ven Vanity
Post your character and I'll start it tomorrow Doll. Unless you wish to start it while I'm sleeping.

Name: Cisel Alderon
Nickname/s: Cisel is fine.
Personality: Cisel tends to come off cold hearted to most people, especially if they do not personally know him. He likes to spend a lot of his time sitting in his small rose garden enjoying the different colors, and pleasant scent that they offer. Even though he does come off as cold he does have a soft spot for his little Neko and often let's him come on walks with him even if he does scare off all of the animals with his strange scent.
Height: 6'0".
Eye color: Lavender.
Hair color: Lavender.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 pm
Cisala Elden
I'll wait for you to start tomorrow. Sleep well. 3nodding

Name: Xavier Lincourt
Nickname/s: Linny.
Personality: Xavier's shy around humans he's never met before; same towards animals, though he's very curious which leads him into dangerous situations, the neko is intelligent, generous, he can be sensitive at times, he's gentle, helpful, honest, easygoing, he can be careful sometimes, he's quiet, brave, and calm.
Height: 5'7".
Eye color: Light Blue during night, Dark blue during day.
Hair color: Auburn.
User Image

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:47 am
User Image
Cisel Alderon

Please my dear excuse my cold demeanour...

≎❦≎❦≎❦≎❦≎

The sun was beginning to set on yet another beautiful day in Cisel's clearing. He had not seen much of Xavier- or Linny as he liked to be called- so the day was rather quiet and event less... It was almost boring and he was never bored when he spent the day alone, among all of the different coloured roses in his garden. He blamed Linny for this sudden change in himself. Before he had rescued the Neko he could of spent his whole life alone in his clearing, but now he could barely go a day before he sought out the boy to talk to. It was pathetic how much he was relying on the other's company to keep him sane.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a blue rose that was the same dark shade of blue as Linny's eyes were during the day. He decided to lean over and carefully pluck the rose off of the thorn bush in a way that would not hurt the rest of the plant. Xavier would like to see this rose. It's pretty and it smells nice. He thought calmly, getting up from his spot on a fallen log and left his garden in search of his red headed companion. The first place he checked was the small spring in the back of the house but he was not there. He did however find a few strands of red hair that had caught in between a couple of rocks, probably from Linny's tail. "Xavier where are you?" He asked calmly, bringing the rose up to his face so that he could further examine it while Linny took his time showing himself.

[{(ⓞ•ⓞ•ⓒ• I don't even know where to beginnappolagizing for how late a response this is.)}]

≎❦≎❦≎❦≎❦≎

...I'm not yet used to that sweet smile, or warm personality yet.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:37 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image

Xavier Lincourt

~

希望 Wondering around through the forest, brushing the palm of his hand against the rough uneven texture of the tree's trunk. Xavier looked up at the sky, and the leaves attached to the tree branches the neko spun around in an open space, falling against his back against the gravel tensing from small jabbing pains in the neko's back from the rock. Hearing soft twitter noises coming from atop a tree caught Xavier's attention. Growing curiousity he got up from the ground the neko patted down his shirt, and started walking over towards the tree. Getting a good grip of the tree, he started to climb up the tree.

希望 Pulling himself up onto the tree, rolling onto his back Xavier stood on his two feet looking down at the bird's nest seeing two eggs and a angry looking mother bird. Not minding the mother Xavier began to walk over towards the nest, bending down the curious neko reached out to grab on of the eggs. The mother bird pecked Xavier's finger and flew towards his face, squawking causing the neko to stagger back. Feeling his foot slip, the boy fell backwards and felt nothing underneath him. Letting out a cry Xavier flung his arms foward trying to get ahold of the tree branch, though his timing was too late and he fell head first in a group of bushes.
Not too far from from the man; who had rescued Xavier household.
I hope Cisel won't be unhappy about.. I just need to rest here until I get combobulated and get back home, before he suspects something and sees me like this.

~

((It's alright. emotion_yatta ))

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash