Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Shattered -O/A- Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm
Felix is the son of one of the richest families in the country and he was sheltered from the very beginning that was until he met Cameron, the love of his life. He ran away with him and refused to contact his family because he had all the family he needed from Cameron. Then the love of his life was drafted into the war. He promised Felix he would return but only a month later Felix received a letter telling him that Cameron... was dead, and a day before he received this letter he learned that he was pregnant with his child. The moment he read the letter he lost all will to live and his entire being crumbled underneath him. HIs family sought him out and forced him to come home after they discovered the knews of what happened. He was immediately put on suicide watch and put into a personalized home instead of a hospital since doctors suggested it would be better for the baby. This is where _____ comes in, he is hired as the nurse/bodyguard for Felix. Though _______ is actually Cameron but in a different body and the only way he can reveal the fact he is Felix's love is if he can get him to fall in love with him all over again, but in a different body. the problem with that is Felix has vowed to never love again after losing Cameron...And he planned on killing himself after giving birth to their child. can _____ get him to fall in love again before it is to late?

Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvQBUccxBr4  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
Name: Felix Fowler
Height: 5'4
Weight: 129
Scars/piercing/tattoos: Ear piercing and Camerons name tattooed in a heart on his right shoulder blade.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Before Cameron's death he was a fun, hyper guy that loved to go on adventures and long walks. He never too no for an answer and he always had a positive attitude on everything, even burnt dinners and rain on a long walk. But now that Cam is gone it is like he is the one who died. He hardly ever smiles and when he does you can still see the sadness that clouds his golden eyes. Whenever he speaks it is only when he absolutely has to or it is too scold/yell at someone since he is also full of anger.
Bio: Felix was born into an extremely wealthy family that treated him like a fragile child. He knew when he was little that he wasn't normal and when his parents approached him with 'the talk' he was given a special rendition. Which explained to him that he had a rare condition that allowed him to have children even though he was a male! This never bothered him but it did make his parents even more protective which drove the male crazy. When he was just getting out of high school he met Cameron and immediately fell in love with him. He was his perfect other half and he ran away with him leaving his sheltered life behind. He had so many new experiences with him and they had plans to get married! though Felix never got around to telling him he could have sex, he just said that they always needed to use protection. Then Cameron was called over seas and in the heat of the moment he slept with him without a condom. Two weeks later he found out he was pregnant, two weeks and one day later, he found out Cameron was dead.

Wolf-Anima55

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:59 am
Wolf-Anima55

User ImageName: Night Koharu
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 192
Scars/piercing/tattoos: He covers a bad scar over his right eye with a patch
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: He is a little different from how he was when his name was Cameron since there was a lot he had experienced but he is still kind, patient, cares for Felix tremendously and can be a bit of a hopeless romantic when he wants to be.
Bio: Night didn't remember his past life at first...no one was ever supposed to, so he had lived his life normally as Night, a bartender with no relationship interests. He lived his life normally despite a few accidents here and there, but it all came crashing down around him when he passed Felix one day. Somehow, all of his memories flood in and he returned to how he once was before he died minus the appearance. For several days he tried to forget it and pretend that it never happened but his love for Felix would not let him and he knew he had to get close to the other again, had to be with the one he loved. So he did what he could and quit his job and pulled some strings with a few people that owed him and managed to get a job to keep him near Felix.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:07 pm
tiny14xx

omg thank you for joining. Its me anima but ill be using this account for the time being. Ill post a diff pic and make the first post.  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

“It is a curious thing,
the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited,
and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet,
never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when
it happens to someone we know.

Felix lay in his bed, the curtains drawn closed to keep the piercing sunlight out, with the blankets wrapped tightly around him self like they were keeping him alive. At first glance someone may think he was dead seeing as he didn't move and his breathing was very weak. The nurses could no longer convince him to got outside and it was a struggle to simply get him to leave his room. though they apparently hired a new nurse for him, hoping that this man would be able to help Felix come back to the living. of course that would not be a simple task and most of the nurses had already given up on him and essentially hated the boy since they only hung around for the good pay. Of course none of this fazed the pregnant male, seeing as he was just staying healthy enough to not harm the baby. He took the vitamins given to him, and ate enough food that the baby was supplied for.

It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark,
and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air,
and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise
as you try and readjust
the way you thought of things."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:08 pm
Wolf-Anima55

D R./B O D Y G U A R D| + |N I G H T| + |K O H A R I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              He wanted to see him right now...more than anything, he wanted to see his face again. Walking alongside a nurse was Night, or Cameron. He knew nothing particularly of taking care of the condition the boy was now in but when he had heard of a possible pregnancy, he almost knocked out right there. The love of his life was pregnant...with his child?! How on earth was that possible? Forced to snap out of his thoughts, Night was ushered into a room to find his past life's lover resting on the bed with a look that said he was dead to the world.
                              "Felix..." Seeing his lover in such a broken state made his heart hurt and a frown form on his face. Right now, more than anything, he hated himself for dying and leaving Felix to suffer and carry his child alone.

Thoughts: I am awful...
Feeling a little bit: Angry/Depressed

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

Felix heard the door to his room open but hardly responded. He figured it was just another nurse coming in to try and convince him to get up and maybe eat something. Though when he heard his name come from a male voice he stirred slightly. Something about the way they said his name made him feel...strange. this feeling causing him to actually snap into awareness for a little while. his eyes blinked open and he slowly pushed himself into an upright position, the sheets slipping off his shoulders and bunched around his waist, exposing his slightly distended stomach. Though that was not the most shocking thing, his usually perfect skin was pale and bruised in several spots because he was even more fragile than usual from the lack of nutrient to his body. His usually thick blonde hair was thin and disheveled, then there were the dark circles under his eyes from the lack of sleep. He looked over at Night for a moment, showing a slight interest in this new person before turning away and laying back down. why won't they just leave me alone.... whatever.. only eight more months... just eight more... he thought to himself. The nurse sighed and looked at Cameron. "don't take it personally, he doesn't talk to anyone unless he truly needs to or you ask him a direct question, then he will... i just am worried about the baby with him not eating and hardly leaving this room..." she said softly. Felix tried to ignore their conversation but found it rather hard.

as you try and readjust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:59 pm
Wolf-Anima55

D R./B O D Y G U A R D| + |N I G H T| + |K O H A R I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Ignoring the nurse, he moved closer and scooped the boy up into his arms, his hand resting under his chin so he could inspect his face. He looked awful and it only added to the man's guilt. Frowning he turned to the others.
                              "How could you let him get this bad? It doesn't freaking matter if he refuses or not! You need to shove the damn food down his throat if you have to. Leaving him to suffer like this...how could you sleep at night?" Making a sound to further show he was annoyed, he waved the others away as he stroked the boy's hair and bit down on his lip so hard that he could taste his blood. "Bring me food for him."

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:19 am
User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

Felix had just gotten settled into his usual spot when he was suddenly pulled into the other males arms. "wha-" his eyes narrowed and he stared at the other intensely as if trying to figure out what had just happened. He felt his jaw drop as this man started to yell at the nurses, who were quick to listen to him by hurrying out of the room to get what he asked for. "Stop it." he said weakly as he tried to push him away, but he was much to weak to do that. "I'm not hungry. just leave me alone." he groaned, not understanding why this man was acting like this; as if they have known each other for years. "why do you care anyways? i don't even know who you are and you don't know me." he snapped as he began to lose his cool since he hadn't been held like this since Cameron and that made his heart ache as he was reminded of him. Before there hadn't been a mean bone in Felix's body, if someone came up to him and acted like Night was now, he would of giggled and gone with it so he wouldn't hurt their feelings.

as you try and readjust

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:42 am
Wolf-Anima55

D R./B O D Y G U A R D| + |N I G H T| + |K O H A R U

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night turned to him before his eye closed and he tightened his grip on the other.
                              "I...I'm sorry Felix..." He couldn't tell him...knew that Felix would never believe him and would just call him a liar and get angry that he was pretending to be Cameron...pretending to be himself. Opening his eye again, Night continued to hold his love, unable to make himself release him just yet. "Just...please eat, if not for you, but for your child. Think about it, would he want you to kill his child because of him?"

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

Felix frowned when the other responded to him pushing him away by holding him even tighter. He glared at the other through his dull blonde hair "Just, go. away." he said firmly but he had stopped trying to push him away and instead kind of sat there limp in his arms. When Night had the audacity to bring Cameron into this Felix lifted his hand like he was about to slap the other. But then he stopped, hearing the reason and understanding in this mans voice made him realize he was not like the other nurses who were just here for the money. So let his hand fall to the side deciding to let that slide. "I'm not going to kill the baby. I would never think of doing that. I eat enough for him... but i just don't care about myself." he said simply as he unconsciously placed a hand on his stomach.

as you try and readjust

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              He had braced himself for the slap, would even welcome it since he felt that he deserved it but when he opened his eyes, the boy's hand was lying limp again. Smiling softly, Night pushed his hair out of his face before standing up from the bed with the boy in his arms still. He was so light that Night could even use one hand to hold him up as he used the other to pull the blanket back and fix the pillow so that when he set the boy down, he would be sitting up. After setting Felix down and resting him against the pillow, he pulled the blanket over him with a soft smile.
                              "You will eat first and then we will get you cleaned up and trim your hair so it isn't in your face. If you fail to take care of yourself, it could hurt the child so we must keep you in full health, hmm?" Standing up straight, Night gave the other a kind smile. "So please cooperate with me. "

Thoughts: I can turn this around!
Feeling a little bit: Hopeful

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image

“It is a curious thing,
never to wake up.

Felix blinked in confusion when he felt himself being lift as if he was no heavier than a feather. He didn't like this, Night was to kind and made him feel like he was going to be sick. why can't he just leave me alone? He is to kind to me i don't like it. he thought to himself as he was set back down on the bed. "Ok but stop telling me what to do." he mumbled as he looked away and pulled his knee's to his chest. "Stop pretending to care and just..." he clenched his jaw and fell silent deciding it wasn't even worth arguing anymore. None of this mattered it would all be over in eight months and he would be back with Cameron... or at least away from this never ending pain and loneliness.

as you try and readjust

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 pm
Wolf-Anima55

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Night smiled again, clearly happy that the other admitted defeat. I was a baby step, but it was a step nonetheless. Opening his mouth to respond to the other's statement, Night stops and listens to Felix's second comment, his mouth closing before his lips pressed into a thin line. He had almost blurted out his identity. Looking away from the other, he felt his chest throb with guilt, knowing that this different Felix before him was a product of his own mistakes.
                              "I can't tell you why, but just want you to know that I do care okay? If I didn't, I would be acting like those useless nurses who would rather leave you to die if I meant them getting paid. For me-" He looks down at the floor as he rubs the back of his neck. "-for me...what I am taking care of and protecting is more important than the paycheck."

Thoughts: It is my fault he is like this...
Feeling a little bit: Guilty

out-of-cuts:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:10 am
tiny14xx

Felix burried his face in his knees and closed his eyes. Though as he listened to what the other had to say he peeked out a him, staring skeptically since he had many people come in here trying to befriend him, most being under cover reporters trying the ruin his families name. Yet something about this was different, he sounded sincere but he also sounded like he was hiding something. "Alright whatever you say." He mumbled. Just then the nurse walked in with a tray of food and some medication Felix is supposed to take. The smell of the food made Felix's stomach growl but made his face turn a little green as well. "Here you go." The nurse said as she handed the tray to nigh. "You have fun making him eat." She said in a very snarky way before turning and leaving. (((On through my phone can't make it nice.))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff