• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:39 am
please delete  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:41 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageDr. Koyanagi gets many patients in a day. He always remembers their names and the certain things they like and dislike during their check-ups. It was his duty as a doctor to remember these simple things.

Walking into the hospital with his clean white coat on and his shining nametag, Dr. Koyanagi greeted patients and other doctors as he walked through the halls, stopping only to speak with patients who had a brief question for him. When he reached his assistant, she handed him a sheet with his patients for the day on it. Every name looked familiar until he reached one at the bottom. A new face? Turning to the woman he pointed at the name.
"When did we get this new patient?" She looks over at the doctor with a small blush. "Oh, he transferred from Dr. Patton today sir. He should be here at 3." "With a small nod, he continued on to his office to take care of his first patient.

The entire day went on like this. He would see his usual patients and give the their results on their check-ups before sending them on their way. When 3 pm came around, he began to wonder what his new patient would be like as he waited for him to show up.

}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{
ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: My office
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ: Moderate
ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: Same old routine...
ⓢⓣⓐⓣⓤⓢ:Single~Prefers Males

{ⓞⓞⓒ: }

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
A ѕωєєт ѕмιℓє —¤÷(`[¤*uu akuma *¤]´)÷¤— such iຖຖ໐¢ēຖt face

Yuu grumbled to himself, sipping on a bottle of water as he jogged to the doctor's office. His car had quit on him when he had finally gotten home from shopping. And, this for sure wasn't helping his case. A doctor had yet again transferred him, and this guy would do the same, no doubt. He bit the inside of his lip, already starting to pick at the bandages at his hands to try and scratch at the skin. When he had finally gotten to the office, he was half way through the bandages on his right hand, and the white bandages starting to turn red. The broken skin was already irritated and started to bleed from his unhealthy habit. The young man looked once again to his watch to make sure he wasn't late. A couple minutes early, but what would it kill?

An exhausted sigh escaped his pale lips, fixing the collar of his shirt. He had to keep his hands busy so he wouldn't irritate open wounds further. He had heard of this doctor, apparently he was a popular guy. But it wasn't a matter to him if he was popular or a drug dealer. Though at this point, he didn't know why he bothered going to the doctor anymore. It seemed no one could help him out. He bit his lip at the thought, his fingers starting to twitch as he took a seat in an empty chair. He had to calm down, it wouldn't be good to have an anxiety attack right there in the doctor's office. Especially since he knew no one here. Oh, how the regret of not taking his sister's offer of taking him up here started to shine.

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Dr. Koyanagi's Office
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Moderate- rising
๓໐໐໓ : Nervous
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:06 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageTHe doctor was about to walk out of his office to ask his assistant if the patient had arrived yet when he found a boy sitting in one of the chairs resting by the door in the waiting room. Looking down at him, he noticed the many bandages he had on and how some of them were gain a shade of red to them. Was this his new patient? Clearing his throat, Dr. Koyanagi tucked the clipboard under his arm and walked over to his assistant. "Is that boy sitting over there my 3 o'clock?" She gives the doctor a nod with a slight blush as she always did. He began to wonder if she just wore too much blush since it never seemed to fade when he saw her. "Y-Yes sir." With a small nod, he walks over to the boy and gives him a small smile, a strand of his pink hair that he normally sliced back, falling over his forehead. "Hello, you must be Mr. Takuma from Dr. Patton's office. I am Dr. Koyanagi, please follow me." With that, he motioned towards the office doorway.

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Yuu looked up from his lap when he heard someone use his name. "Dr. Koyanagi...." He mumbled softly under his breath to accustom his tongue to the name. He sat there for a moment before getting up, reluctantly walking over to the elder man. His head tilted to one side, focusing on the hair that out of place. He swallowed a lump in his throat, before turning, walking through the door. He was nice looking, he would give the man that much but nothing more. Grey eyes fell to the assistant, curious of the blush. Did she have a crush on the man? Must be really popular. Perhaps he slept around to get as popular as he is. He knew a doctor that did that once, he had put the boy on a medicine that he was allergic too. What a wonderful man he was. "What are we doing this time?" He finally spoke softly, eyes falling to the floor submissively and hands into his pcokets. Though, the action only made him cringe at the bit of pressure on the wounds.

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Moderate- rising
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:27 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji sat down in his chair before setting his clip board on the desk next to him, motioning for the boy to sit on the examination bed. "Well today I cannot treat you for anything until Dr. Patton sends me your paperwork so all we can do is get your explanation of what your condition is." Seiji wasn't extremely great at being observant but he could tell by looking at the boy that something was wrong in some way. "So, tell me, what exactly did Dr. Patton previously treat you for?"

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:42 am
User Image

Yuu glanced to the table, climbing onto it without complaint. He was used to it by now, the only thing he looked forward too during these sorts of visits was the ability to just go home. "Eating disorder and depression, mainly..." He adjusted himself a bit, kicking his legs as though he was a child in their pediatrician's office letting their parent do all the talking. "I'll sum it up, there's an extremely long," his voice cracked a bit, causing him to adjust the bandages at his neck, "list of anxieties, depression, eating disorder..." The boy paused in thought. It took him even a moment to recall all of his problems. "Asthma, though it's more under control than what it was..."

His eyes fell to his bandages, sighing deeply. "Along with that, I have a bad tendency to scratch at the skin when anxiety acts up. At one point that damaged my vocal cords... Need I say more?" He tilted his head to one side, expression rather blank as if he had gone through that explanation before.

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Moderate
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji nods as he took notes on the conditions the boy had listed, his eyes turning to the boy's neck and wrists that were bandaged with spots of blood forming. He had seen worse conditions but this seemed to be the most intriguing.

Standing up from his chair. he walked over to the other and leaned closer, motioning towards his neck.
"May I?" He wanted to see how bad it may be to be frank, but as a doctor, he also need to get an idea of how bad the condition may be. Surely it was a painful habit.

ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣⓢ: Interesting...

{ⓞⓞⓒ: Sorry, my phone broke and my Wi-Fi is being stupid. It won't be fixed until around Friday, but I will do my best to respond until then.}

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

Yuu watched as Seiji rose from his seat and walked closer. Almost too close for his liking. He had to restrain himself from kicking the man in the chest to get him away. He inhaled sharply, digging his nails into the bandages at his neck and pulled them off. His neck was scarred, the stitching still there as though it was a recent surgery. Rather he had to get another surgery as it had not healed properly, and that was the one he was still recovering from. But, aside from the stitches he had been good on not digging his nails into the skin of his neck, as not a sign of blood was present. His eyes fell to the bandage in hand, and he just started ripping it into shreds with a bored expression.

"I'll let you in on a secret now." He set the ripped bits of the bandage down next to him, smiling kindly at the doctor. "We're going to be seeing a lot of each other. I'm sure a panic attack is due within... the next week." This was an estimate though, figuring he hadn't had one within the last two weeks. It was a record if nothing else.

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Moderate - Going down
๓໐໐໓ : Nervous - Easing up
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : It's alright! I understand.

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:13 pm
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji inspected the wound a momentbefore he took some further notes and moves away. Although he normally touched his patients to move them as needed so he could better see what he was dealing with, he got the feeling that this one wasn't so lenient with touching him. "Do you feel the pain hen you scratch or is it now numb?" Raising an eyebrow at the other's comment, he gave the other a nod. After setting down his clipboard and sitting down in his chair, he gave the other a soft smile. "Well, I have noticed that you change doctors often so I must say that I have no intentions to switch you over to anyone so yes, we shall she much of each other from now on.

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:12 am
User Image

Yuu tilted his head to one side, continuing to rip the bandages with a soft sigh. "Neck is virtually numb, though it occasionally hurts to speak..." His voice cracked a bit halfway through the sentence, causing him to try and clear his throat. "Hands and arms are numb as well. I probably could go to the bone but the feeling of blood is irritating..." A soft sigh escaped his lips, looking over the bandages momentarily. Really that's the only reason that his wounds weren't as severe as they could be. Plus it took forever for him to get blood off his nails. The young man just pulled the hat off, rubbing the back of his head. "Uh-huh... we'll see about that." He leaned onto his knee, watching the doctor with an raised eyebrow.

คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Low
๓໐໐໓ : Nervous - Easing up
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:57 am
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji raised an eyebrow at the last comment the boy gave. The sad thing was that he would be surprised if he didn't have a list of the doctors the boy has already seen in his possession. Sighing softly, the doctor cranes his head back to look up at the ceiling, before he stood up and gave the other a smile. "Well, you may not believe it to be true but it is. I have not lost a patient yet and I do not plan to start." Looking at his clip board the doctor scribbles something before setting it aside and drawing near, making sure not to get too into the other's space until he had permission. Reaching his hand out, the other looks at the boy's wrist before looking at his face, "If you do not mind, I would like to take a better look?"

{ⓞⓞⓒ: Okay! My Wi-Fi is working again so we can continue without further issue. whee }

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:09 am
User Image

Yuu let out a soft sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. "Say what you wish..." He shook his head, grey-silver eyes following the doctor's movement. He looked over his appearance, raising an eyebrow at the hair and eye colour. Was it naturally that colour? Whatever the case, it wasn't his own concern. He snapped his attention to him when he came closer, furrowing his eyebrows at his actions. He moved around just a bit, biting on the bandages and pulled them off. Honestly the male seemed to hardly care. He could get the bandages replaced at home... Thinking of home he still had to get his car fixed. It was starting to feel like he just had a steady stream of horrid luck. "Go ahead." Yuu replied softly, before curiously grasping onto the man's hand. Perhaps, it was one of those moments where he certainly didn't act his age.

๓໐໐໓ : Calm, Curious
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : Oh yey!

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 am
Visualte

Dr. Seiji Koyanagi~

User ImageSeiji leans closer as he slightly raised the boy's arm to look at it. Inspecting it gently, the doctor began to think of prescriptions that may help the other with his anxiety and some antibiotics for his wounds. "Did your previous doctor prescribe anything to you?" Smelling of vanilla, the doctor turned to the other to await his answer.

{ⓞⓞⓒ:}

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

Yuu tilted his head in thought, staring at the man with a small huff. He shrugged, very casually playing with the other's hand. "Uh... Desyrel, for depression and anxiety. Though it doesn't really work, just makes me drowsy." He bit his lip, rubbing his eyes with his free hand at the thought. "Lunesta for insomnia..." He gave a small nod, releasing Seiji after only a few moments. He let out a soft sigh, leaning back to stretch his back. "I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting."

๓໐໐໓ : Calm
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

tiny14xx

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items