Goddess Wars [Talaxdragon] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

Long ago, before the advances of science and technology, the four kingdoms lived in peace. Each kingdom was in charge of a specific relic left to them by their founding goddess. Once a year, a large festival was held to commemorate the victory of these goddesses over the once-powerful goddess of darkness. Using their combined powers, they vanquished this menacing foe and plunged the land into a time of prosperity and tranquility. But over time, the people began to grow wicked and selfish, as if the seed of chaos had been pushed into their very hearts and the four goddesses worried over the people of the world and if that world would once more be plunged into a time of chaos.

There is a prophecy that declares that a child born on the night of the lunar eclipse will have the purest of souls and will take up arms amongst the goddesses to fight along side them. This girl will take up the four relics of the goddesses and become the ultimate weapon and... then the prophecy goes blank. That part of the prophecy has been lost for ages so no one truly knows what will become of the girl and if the goddesses will actually defeat the dark one. Even the goddesses have no idea. So with that in mind, they anxiously scour the globe awaiting for this girl to finally show herself and help fulfill the prophecy once and for all.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Bellona: Goddess of Chaos
Isara: Goddess of Nature
Pistis: Goddess of Creation
Eriu: Goddess of Light
Khasa: Goddess of Magic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:39 am
Dawn Frostbite

"Thank you! Come again!" Dawn called out happily as she waved toward a couple of customers leaving the small cafe. She let out a sigh of relief, using the free time to adjust the apron wrapped around her waist. One of her coworkers glanced over at her with a smile. "Great job there, Dawn," she complimented, "It's almost time to close up now. Do you want to go on home, or do you wish to close up?" Dawn glanced over at her coworker, smiling a bit, "Actually, I really need to be heading home now. I've got a couple of papers to write. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Untying and slipping the apron off of her, Dawn hung it up on a nearby coat rack. She grabbed her backpack, slung it over her shoulder, and walked out of the cafe.
The sun had begun to hide itself behind the faraway mountains as Dawn walked down the streets of Powell. It was a gorgeous small town tucked in Wyoming. She was attending Northwest College, and had picked up a part time job to help her pay for anything she needed. Of course, Dawn never thought about Goddesses, nor had she thought about if any myths and legends were true. She glanced up at the sky as it began to darken, noticing the first star of the night, sparkling on the violet canvas. Every time she stared up at the sky, Dawn could remember stories of the four Goddesses that her mother used to tell her when she was younger. However, she had to shake herself back into the reality of the modern day human world.
'Forget it, Dawn. They're just stories. Sure, it'd be really amazing if those stories were real, but... They're not. Just focus on your studies," Dawn thought as she looked ahead at the path she was walking on.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:26 am
User Image
That first star that she saw, sparkling into the fading night, was not a star at all. Almost as quickly as it had appeared upon the horizon, it disappeared from its post, falling towards the surface of the earth at increasing speeds. If people were not looking so closely on the heavens, they probably would not have noticed such a change in the first place or just imagined it to be some falling star to make a wish on. But the light that came off this star was so pure and so bright, that it couldn't be anything other than a form of the mystical. And in this case, a goddess was about to make her first appearance in a millennia.

Eriu, the goddess of Light, peered down upon the sleepy town of Powell as she spun around in her descent a few times, causing herself to become invisible before landing upon the surface of the world. The streaking light from the sky had ceased as she floated effortlessly to the ground, although still hovering a few inches for she was not in human form yet. Well, unlike the other goddesses who had forms based on their own sources of power, hers was the embodiment of light, the very soul of goodness and hope. But as she raised her head, silver eyes scanning the distance to find what she was once looking for, there she found her. "Dawn..." She breathed as she spun in midair again, this time becoming a small ball of light that sped off towards her before stopping her in her tracks, encircling her as she began to observe her aura, to make sure that she wasn't making a horrible mistake by assuming too early.

"You are her, aren't you?" Came a small chiming voice from the sprite-like entity as she circled her from her feet to her head and back again. Luckily there were no other travelers on this path, otherwise they might have mistook her for an evil spirit or alien, which both seemed absolutely ridiculous to the middle child of the goddesses. "Your spirit is shining awfully bright and you possess the beauty that only comes once in a lifetime." She paused for a moment, realizing that the girl might be more than freaked out by now and stopped moving, instead continuing to hover at eye-level before her. "My apologies fair maiden, I feel like I must introduce myself--" She began before she threw off the guise of invisibility and revealed herself to Dawn in all of her full glory, shining just like the first star, but not nearly as bright so the human girl would not be blinded. "I am the Light Goddess, Eiru, who presides over your human realm. I am one of four, whom of which you seem to think are figments of myth. But I can assure you, we are all very real." She smiled brightly as she clasped her hands together behind her back, leaning closer to Dawn as she continued to hover a few inches off the ground. "We have something of absolute importance to discuss with you, miss Dawn."

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn stard up at Eiru, her mind reeling. She didn't think any of this was possible, and she just stared up at the Goddess of Light. She gulped a bit, staring at her. "You... You're a Goddess...?" she asked, her voice quivering from a bit of fear. "W-What business do you need to talk about with me? I... I'm nothing special. I'm just a normal girl.. Wait... You're Eiru, the Goddess of Light? I've heard stories about the four Goddesses.." she answered timidly, her curiosity getting the better of her. She didn't really know what to do, but she knew that this Goddess was floating right in front of her, requesting to talk to her, and no one else.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 am
User Image
Eriu chuckled softly as she raised the back of one hand to cover her pale lips in a coy manner, finding her perplexed expression quite enjoyable. "Yes, I am a goddess. If there is more proof that you need, I may so happily indulge in your fantasies." She said with a mild wink before she continued. "Ah but that is what you don't understand. You are special, possibly the most special person on your entire world. You are to be the chose--!" Then she stopped, as if some unseen force had sent a harsh chill down her spine, causing her to look left and right with alarm. "We are not safe here, I can feel the seed of darkness spreading this way." She looked to Dawn with a reassuring smile before opening her arms out wide. "I need you to come with me, there is much to discuss and so little time. Pistis will explain everything when we're there. So come into my arms, please miss Dawn, I will protect you."

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 am
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn looked around when Eiru did, before looking back at her. "Dangerous? What do you mean? I don't see anything..." she answered, shivering. She felt a cold chill run down her spine. She looked around again, feeling a bit more alert than she was before. She didn't know what this feeling was, but Dawn knew she didn't like it. She clutched onto her backpack, looking back at Eiru. She took a deep breath and ran over toward her, hugging the Goddess for protection. She could feel her heart racing as she held onto the Goddess.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image
The ends of her pale locks began to curl as the friction around them began to become more heavy, like a large amount of pressure was trying to hold them down and suppress them. As Dawn wrapped her slender arms around the waist of the goddess, Eriu looked up towards the heavens, her pale eyes now beginning to glow with the same bright light that Dawn had seen her appear from earlier. With her eyes still glowing, she looked down to her with a smile. "Do not be afraid, miss Dawn, I am with you. We are always with you." She whispered in a soothing voice, one hand placed in the small of her curved back while the other found itself on the back of her head, pressing her against her bosom, stroking her as an older sister would before the ground shook beneath them. "Be still. She whispered once more as a beam of light shot down from the heavens and lifted them further and further into the skies above them.

Within seconds, the arrived at a large castle in the sky, upon a floating island that held a perfect view of the humans below, although it could not be seen with mortal eyes. But in this case, Dawn was no mere mortal. "We have arrived miss Dawn, you may open your eyes now." Eriu spoke with care as she removed her from her bosom and smiled gently. "Welcome to Terra Mater, the realm of the goddesses." She said as raised her hand and waved towards the castle, it seemingly coming to life with color and flora and fauna of all kinds. "We never have visitors, so this is a glorious occasion!" She said with a giggle as she took Dawn's hand. "I'm sure you have many more questions, so come, I shall take you to the All-Mother." She began as she began to lead her up the marble staircase into the main foyer of the gilded palace. All around were golden picture frames of different regions of the world, constantly moving from place to place, as if some unseen camera were recording it all. A few phoenix hung from their perches, staring down at the young Dawn as if they had known she was coming this entire time, spreading out their wings in triumph as the two continued down the corridor to Pistis' throne room.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:03 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn looked around at the several pictures hanging on the large walls. She noticed the phoenix, raising their wings as they walked down the hallway. She looked up at Eiru, a small blush dusting her cheeks from having to be hug someone as close as she did. "So.. Why am I here? Shouldn't I be back, um... Back down on Earth?" Dawn asked curiously, staring up at the white-haired Goddess. "In truth, I don't believe that I should be here. I'm just a normal girl, and this place.. This place is like something that came out of a fairytale." She took the opportunity to take another look around, her hazel eyes catching glimpses of the magical movements of the pictures.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Eriu glanced down at Dawn as they walked, her hands folded before her as she was taught a proper goddess should, smiling gently. Since she was a goddess, she continued to have a light glow to her, causing her pale features to almost look porcelain, as if she were the most beautiful doll ever created. She was also the tallest of the four, although she was the "middle child," so the light blush upon the human girl's cheeks made sense. Sometimes she forgot that not all people were used to such close contact, especially with one as benevolent as her. "I don't believe I'm the one who should explain this to you. But a fairytale this is not, all of this is real. Your kind has just had its nose to the ground for so long, that you have started to lose connection with those who gave you life in the first place." She began as they arrived at an ornately-decorated door, which she pushed open with ease. Inside was marble flooring that lead to an almost Eden-like throne room. Pools of water formed in four sections beneath lovely waterfalls, the flora of each particular goddess blooming in all their glory, with one that seemed strikingly bare and void of all life. "I have brought her, the chosen one." Eriu said as she led her inside and stopped giving a large bow to the woman who laid down in the center, surrounded by a multi-prism amount of light with beautiful silks surrounding her curvaceous form.

"I have been expecting you for a long time Dawn Frostbite. Ever since I first stitched your story into the tapestry of fate, I have awaited your glorious return and here you are. You are as stunning as I have hoped you would be." Pistis began as she ran a slender palm through her cascading violet hair, raising herself from her relaxed position with her staff in hand. Her hips swayed back and forth as she approached her with kind eyes, her staff beginning to glow more and more as she grew closer. She then stopped and held out her hand to her. "Come and give me your hand, I wish to explain everything. So, what is your first question my dear?"

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:37 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn timidly put her hand in the other woman's hand. She followed the woman to the middle of the room. She glanced around the room, noticing the different ponds, especially the one that had looked as though it were neglected. Dawn stared at it for a moment, a small voice in the back of her mind whispering to her. 'Only you can bring this to life..' the voice whispered softly. Dawn shook her head, glancing up at the violet-haired woman. A small blush ran across her face from the compliment of being radiant. "Er.. Thank you. I guess my first question would be.. Why am I here? I'm just a normal girl, going to college and studying music as my major." Dawn had been going to college to further her music knowledge, even though she was blessed with an angelic voice. She gripped the strap of her backpack tightly with her free hand, only just realizing that she had been carrying it with her this entire time.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image
"Music you say? Well, I know I have bestowed a rather enchanting voice upon you, but I must say that your love of it enough to 'major' in it mildly surprises me." Pistis began as released her hand and raised the now free hand to the large crystal that adorned her staff, tapping on it with her fingertips as a bright rainbow light suddenly shown from it and created a transparent outline of her entire life in tapestry form, although the actual tapestry had long been destroyed. "This is the timeline of your life. Every event that you have ever witnessed or overcome has been strategically placed within the woven threads of your fate. Here is where you were born. Here when you preformed your first recital. Here when you got your first acceptance letter. Everything that you have ever done and will ever do is written here except... for your end." Her voice was as smooth as velvet as she pointed to a section that had mysterious been burned off long ago. "Your destiny is shrouded in mystery, but we do know you will become the bearer of life and goodness and will help us end the darkness that has begun to take hold of your fellow humans. As your creator it pains my very soul to see how misled my creations have gotten without my presence there to reaffirm your place in this world. You are all my children, but you," She looked to Dawn with a motherly smile, a hand now firmly on her shoulder in reassurance. "You have and always will be my greatest creation." She breathed out a sigh of relief as the image slowly faded away and the light returned to her staff, which continued to glow with a rainbow prism of colors.

"Here you shall meet and train with the other four goddesses, including Eriu, the Goddess of Light, and take up the mantle that you have been destined to posses along with the four sacred treasures of your world to defeat the dark one once and for all." She paused for a moment and looked down to Dawn, realizing that this might have been a bit overwhelming to her and smiled. "But don't you worry my dear, you are not as mundane as you thought you were. You are very special, I have crafted you this way. And although I know this might be a bit much for you, just know that you have a lot more power than you thought before." And with that, she lifted her chin upwards with her fingertips and leaned forward, kissing her forehead gently before she pulled back with a smile. "Now, I believe it is time for you to meet these goddesses that you will become close with. Eriu, call the others." To which the light goddess nodded at before she disappeared once more.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn blushed a bit more when the Goddess kissed her forehead. She lightly touched her own forehead, staring up at her. "How could my end be shrouded in mystery? You said you created humans, but... You also create their ends. Are you saying that my end hasn't been finished yet?" she asked curiously, glancing at the crystallized sphere on the end of the staff. Dawn looked back to the Goddess, then looked down at her feet. She felt out of place, wearing a navy blue T-shirt, black jeans, and black converse boots. She stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the brightness of this world. "You also said I had to train... So, I assume that I have to fight the dark one?"

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image

"I did create an end for you, long ago, but the darkness was able to ensnare it with her powers, creating her own version of your fate, causing it to be destroyed. I had to before she finished her work and doomed the planet to ultimate destruction." Pistis began as she looked over to the vacant pond that had decay and death emanating from it. "But when I created your prophecy, it was thousands of years ago in your time. Things up here move a lot quicker than you would think; a few moments could pass up here but days, even weeks, could have passed on the surface below. Even I, an all-powerful deity, cannot remember in my weakened state. As the darkness grows, my powers fade."

And as quickly as she had left, Eriu returned in a flash of light, but this time she was not alone. "I am back Pistis, and I brought the rest~" She said with a smile as she bowed quickly, along with the other two goddesses in tow.

As she raised her head to assess the situation, Isara's gaze fell upon Dawn and she gasped. "I-It's you! I mean, you're her! I mean, welcome!" The youthful brunette exclaimed as she bounded over to her, before stopping mearly inches from her face, staring into her eyes with her own auburn ones. "My name is Isara, Goddess of Nature, the most bountiful and beautiful of my three sisters~" She exclaimed with a playful giggle as she looked back to the two white-haired goddesses still behind her and winked. But she quickly looked back to Dawn with a grin as she took her slender palms in her own and stroked them gently with her thumbs. "I look forward to training the seed of life in the art of warfare. We will have a lot to learn and will spend a lot of time together~" She said with another wink as she was then shoved to the side by Eriu.

"Oh stop it Isara, let Khasa have her turn now." She said with a grin as she then stepped to the side and let the eldest of the three goddesses step forward.

Khasa stepped forward, eyes shining like opals, as she looked Dawn over. Her face was expressionless but it was beautiful, perhaps the most stunning since she looked like a marble sculpture carved by Michelangelo himself. She observed the human girl as she circled her with her hand propped under her chin, as if judging her based off of a list of credentials in her mind. "Miss Dawn has finally shown herself to the goddesses of old, how charming." She said, her voice sliding off of her tongue like a beautiful melody, although her expression had not changed. "I am Khasa, Goddess of all Magic within your realm. Although it seems that my powers have been reduced to nothing but slight-of-hand and trickery. What a waste."

"Oi! Lay off her Khasa!" Isara exclaimed as she moved behind Dawn and wrapped her arms around her petite waist, resting her head on her shoulder, although she was not much taller than her at all. "The prayers of the people have finally been answered! Their savior has finally arrived~!" She giggled as she planted a kiss on Dawn's cheek. She was clearly the most friendly out of the three sister goddesses.

"I'm sorry about them, it's been so long since we've had a guest amongst us. Not many die of such valor or chivalry as they used to millennia ago." Pistis began as she waved her hand, the three goddesses falling in line to the side as she approached Dawn once more. "To answer your earlier question: Isara will teach you combat, Khasa will teach you magic, Eriu will teach you how to control your inner light, and I... well you shall see what I have to teach you in due time." She said with a smile, finding her innocence quite endearing.

Tala of Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 pm
Dawn Frostbite

Dawn blushed brightly as she was fawned over by the sister Goddesses. She looked up at Pistis as she explained who will be training her what. She glanced back at the other Goddesses, clutching her backpack strap a bit more as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She used her other hand to grip the strap as well. "Uh.. It's nice to meet all of you. I've only heard about you from stories my mother used to tell me when I was a child.." Dawn quietly and almost shyly introduced herself as she bowed her head slightly to them. She couldn't help but feel as though she were a new puppy that was being given as a gift to four sisters.
The same voice in her mind started whispering to her once more. 'You belong with these Goddesses, little melody..' Dawn blinked a couple of times, trying her best to push that voice to the back of her mind.

User Image

dragon_fire_313

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

dragon_fire_313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pistis smiled warmly as she turned her back on the younger three goddesses and Dawn, sighing to herself as she returned to her pillowed throne. She sat down at first, placing her staff into its stand, before she laid down, her indigo locks cascading all around her. "I'm sorry my child, but I have grown weary and need to regain my strength for tomorrow's event, such will be when you finally begin your training. But for now, I leave you in the loving care of my fellow goddesses. May they answer any further questions you may have of ourselves or our realm, but for now, I think it's only fair that you are shown where you shall reside for the remainder of days. Fare thee well my dear~" She said to her in a voice just above a whisper before she closed her eyes. Suddenly, fabric billowed from above, although no ceiling was there just the dark, open sky, and created a shelter for the queen goddess, so that she may rest in peace.

"Now it is our time to leave, Pistis needs her rest. It seems that the dark one's presence continues to drain her of her might, she seems to weaken by the hour." Khasa mused as she ran her manicured nails through her long, blue-ish hair as her opal orbs fell once more upon Dawn. "I shall meet with you later to give you the reading materials you will need during your time here, but for now, I must return to my chambers." She kneaded her long, flowing gown in her palms before she curtsied deeply to her, small silver ornaments jingling from her hips and breasts, before she stood up once more and left the throne room.

Looking from the resting Pistis to the now-departing Khasa, Isara took it upon herself to approach Dawn once more and to try to calm her down. She saw how tense she was, since she was squeezing her backpack strap for dear life, and decided to help her calm down. From behind, she then slinked her arms around her slender waist and pulled her towards her, her large breasts colliding like pillows against her shoulder blades. "Oh now dear Dawn, I can have you all to myse~--!"

"Isara, stop freaking her out! She just got here and doesn't know you that well. There's no need to act so foolishly!" Eriu exclaimed as she stepped forward as well, mindful of the sleeping goddess. "I'm sorry about that Dawn, but as you heard, we should probably show you to where you shall be sleeping."

"But I want her to sleep in my room! She and I can talk and play and--!"

"Isara, come on. Don't make me ask again. We have to leave before Pistis is annoyed, and you sure don't want her to wake up angry..."

"Fine." Isara pouted as she released Dawn and stood to her side, instead taking one of her hands and holding it firmly in her own. "Well let's get started~!" She exclaimed as she then began to lead Dawn out of the throne room with Eriu in tow as well. "I'm so excited that you get to be staying with us and everything! I don't know if you had siblings down on earth, but if you can imagine only being surrounded by the same three women for all of eternity, it can get a bit boring. But tell me, what do you like to do? I mean, what are your hobbies? Do you like animals? Rain? Sweet things? Tell me~"

Tala of Darkness

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces