Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Demon Feud (1x1 Closed w/ Elementis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Madame_Chaos-x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:19 pm
Raize and Seven, two children caught in a family feud. Even though their families hated one another, they were the best of friends. That is, until one day, everything changed. You see, their families weren't ordinary families and Raize and Seven weren't ordinary children. Raize caught Seven in his true half-demonic form and in fear, struck him with his own pure demonic fire. Both children, frightened by the other, never saw each other again. Their families then instilled in them the dangers of each other, why half-demons like Seven and pure demons like Raize can NEVER be together. They grew up learning to hunt the other down to please their families and, as of right now, their mission is to hunt the other down.

Char Bios

Seven:

User Image

NAME:Seven
RACE/SPECIES:Half human half demon
PERSONALITY:none yet havnt RPed him enough to make one.
Sexuality:Straight
BIO:havnt worked that out yet
CHARECTER FLAWS:dont have it yet
CHARECTER STRENGTH:none yet
WEAPONS/SKILLS/SPELLS:
Weapons:weapon of choise is anything sharp swords knives ect
Skills:ummm
Spells:he is a human and a half demon the powers themselves use telepathy and fire
OTHER FORM:
User Image

Raize:
User Image
Name: Raize Hellbent
Race: Fire Demon
Personality: Like a flame, Raize is hot-tempered and brash. He's very abrasive but warms up to others quickly.
Brief Bio: As a child, Raize was brought up in his noble, pure blood family. The Hellbents are demons sired by demons since the fall of Lucifer. His pure bloodline makes him a powerful foe. After losing his childhood friend so abruptly, he wants to find him again despite his family's order to hunt him down and kill him.
True form:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:11 pm
Raize yawned and stretched walking through the crowded city streets. From the information he gathered, his target was somewhere here but finding him would be like finding a needle in a haystack. He tousled his blonde hair and sighed. This would almost be more trouble than it was worth but he hadn't been tracking the same guy all this time just to lose him now. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and popped one into his mouth. Without warning, the end of the cigarette lit and he began to smoke. He was in no rush. It's not like the other guy KNEW he was coming. Half-demons were weaker and he wasn't worried. Maybe he should've been but he shrugged it off. No half-blood has gotten the better of him yet; this one would be no different. He turned off the busy, overcrowded sidewalks and ducked down into an alley vaguely wondering if he, too, was being tracked by his target after all.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:58 pm
x-Madame_Chaos-x

Seven groaned he sighed and sat down in a small empty cafe after once again alluding the powerful demonic aura he felt chasing him."Okay small reprieve" he thought to himself. He too was hunting a pure demon but every time he came close, the aura was so much it made Seven about pass out the first time he felt it. He was able to escape thinking it was a fluke but sense then it kept coming up again and again and now he had a strange feeling that this demon was after him as well. He waved off the waitress that came to him and looked out the window he could faintly sense the demon's presence but it was getting closer he wouldn't have time to sit and relax with a coffee like he wished he could. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and just looked outside deciding to relax for now while he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:32 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Raize flicked his forked tongue and smirked. He was close, his target. He was saving this trick for a different hunting trip but this particular half-blood was sneaky. He puffed his cigarette, imbuing it with his fire. Soon the dark, thick smoke cloaked his aura, masking it in an earthy almost human scent and color. His orange eyes flickered to an icy blue as he flicked away his burnt-out cig. He looked more like some human punk than the son of the purest and most powerful demons. He could still sense his target close by as he wandered out of the alley and down a quaint little shopping district. Restaurants, cafes, and all sorts of clothing shops lined the street. Following his target's half-blood aura, he walked into a cafe with a wicked glint in his false blue eyes. He spied his target, catching barely a glimpse. Gotcha... He thought calmly as he took a seat in a booth directly behind his target. Still facing away from him, he pulled out another cigarette and chuckled. "You can either expose yourself and make a scene or you can come with me quietly, half-blood. Your choice." He looked cocky and confident as he lazily began to smoke his fresh cigarette.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:44 pm
x-Madame_Chaos-x

It was weird the aura disappeared almost instantly he wondered if maybe it went a different way or even...masked itself? Seven looked around him then he had to move if it masked itself then it could come in at any time. Gauging by how far it was when it disappeared he figured he had some time by then he had given in to the waitress who crudely told him to buy something or get out so he went ahead and got a small coffee but so far had not touched it. He was on the verge of getting up when he froze and widened his eyes he glanced behind him before looking forward again. "What hte hell?!" This made no sense he hadn't even noticed him walk in. His fist clenched a little bit as he looked around him surveying around him he noticed the waitress coming back his way he looked at his coffee. A moment later almost as if on it's own the mug tipped over and caused to spill over onto the floor, the waitress carrying a tray of food slipped forward making food go flying. Though now it was flying awkwardly and flew right towards the guy sitting on the booth behind him. The waitress looked up then and gasped as she stood up and walked over to him, "Oh my gosh sir I'm so sorry." Seven in the meantime trying to act as calmly as he could stood up and made a brisk walk towards the other end of the cafe though their were no door's leading outside so he was trapped he had to take this moment to try and find a way out but so far the only way, was right through the glass window.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:04 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Dirty tricks, eh?" Raize muttered angrily to himself as he waved the waitress off, leaving her stupefied, and stood up from his seat. The food and drink that stained his clothes began to evaporate as he literally began to steam. He took a deep breath and went trailing after the half-blood, cornering him. "I didn't expect anything less from such an impure creature." He glared down at his target pinning him against the wall. "Listen hear, half-blood. You either come with me now or I burn this entire place to the ground with everyone in it. I know you half-bloods have a thing for humans. Do you want to watch these innocent people burn?" His tone was threatening and low; his breath hot against the half-blood's ear.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:20 pm
x-Madame_Chaos-x

All Seven could do was freeze where he was at. This demon was fast and did not give him much of a chance to even make another move. He was already sensing the heat he was giving off just being this close and he had to shut his eyes and tried to counteract it by increasing his own body heat. in the meantime he finally glanced back at the demon his red eyes clearly visible even through the sunglasses that he had on the entire time and the slight glare they were giving him.

((I just realized something I forgot to put in his bio but I'll tell you now so you know. Seven's real name was Damien but he changed it so probably only Raize would know his real name.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:28 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"So what'll it be?" Raize hissed vehemently. "As a pure demon, I take great pleasure from watching humans die. I could care less about these pathetic creatures but you? You probably have humanity from the weak half of your faulty genetics. I bet it makes your skin crawl to think of how these pretty little waitresses's faces will be contorted in fear as they slowly go up in flames." He held him down with on hand while he brought the other closer to the half-blood's face. His hand glowed orange as a flame sparked in his palm. "Submit or watch them burn. Your choice. But if you ask me, I've already given you enough chances. Don't waste my time."

((Okies cool~ alright~))  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:54 pm
x-Madame_Chaos-x

Seven's jaw clenched a little bit. He finally had had enough of this demon. "You think your so smart like you know me." he said in a low growl. Knives that were hanging in the kitchen started moving then started flying, first out of the kitchen making a few people duck and scream to get out of the way then they headed right for the pure bloodied demon. He had to try and get the Demon to release him or at least distract him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Damn you..." Raize let go of the half demon and swung his arm up. Blades embedded in his flesh. As soon as they did, the knives melted and their handles clattered to the ground. "I'll get you for this, half-blood." His nice leather fingerless gloves now had searing holes in them. This defiant little half-blood was more trouble than he was worth... but there was something about him that Raize just couldn't put his finger on. No matter, he still had to capture him.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:45 am
x-Madame_Chaos-x

The knives worked as a good distraction, he was glad but he couldn't be cocky about it. What Seven did have to do though was go a bit bigger. By now the humans were scrambling around wondering what was going on and hollering about ghosts. "That's right keep thinking that." he thought especially since it was enough to make some people run out of the cafe. He made it more obvious when tables started to wobble on their own too making more people scramble for the door the less humans in the building the better off he was. It was just about empty by now not that their were many people to begin with. He glanced around him then noticed a lone knife that didn't make it into the demon's flesh he opened his hand and it flew to him and he caught the handle, after that he looked at the Demon again and swung his arm at him, blade headed right for the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:36 am
Elementis_Dragon

Raize was caught off guard by the half-demon's quick swipe. He moved to avoid a fatal blow but was cut across the cheek. No blood welled from the freshly made cut. Instead, a blackish liquid stained his cheek. He wiped it away as the cut began to slowly knit itself back together. His now fiery eyes glared daggers at his opponent. "Now you've done it, half-blood." Flames burned out of the corners of his mouth as he spoke. He grabbed the handle of his whip and cracked it with a sizzling sound. The whip glowed with an unearthly orange fire. He swung his whip low, aiming to ensnare one of the half-blood's feet or to trip him up. The demon was brash, underestimating his opponent in the heat of his anger.  

x-Madame_Chaos-x

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:47 am
x-Madame_Chaos-x
Seven was not all surprised the demon didn't bleed and even healed quickly. Something he actually envied. He stepped back from him though as he felt the aura rise from him he felt his stomach churning and he gulped a bit. By now the power was overbearing the only way to counter it was to unleash his demon form. He looked at his leg when it felt like it was burning and noticed the demons whip wrapped around it by now he really was scared and knew their was no way he could run. He looked at the demon again and his fists and jaw clenched as he closed his eyes imagining his form unfortunately it would take awhile he hunched over as bumps appeared at his back when suddenly demonic wings popped out making rips in his shirt. Seven was panting but was feeling better. At least the demons fire and aura wasn't affecting him that bad now. Although as he looked at the demon he was starting to think he seemed familiar to him but right this moment Seven could not place it. "Someones hot-tempered."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games