Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 pm
Hello, I'm Wolf I am trying to get back into roleplaying since I have been absent for awhile. I usually do MxM but I also do the occasional MxF. I do not like over used plot lines such as the teacher x student or vampire x human, I've done it way to many times. So new plot lines with crazy twists, maybe make the bad guy win for once I don't care I just love fun, action packed plot lines. Another thing I do not like is one liners, I like atleast one good paragraph, I personally write 2 to 6 depending on how I am feelings. Lately I just haven't been inspired to write so I am hoping that some fresh roleplay idea's will give me some inspiration. When it comes to my position in roleplaying I usually find myself in the more dominant role, and I am perfectly fine with that; however, I would really like to play the submissive in one or two just so it is something fresh and new.

I haven't been on Gaia since December, i'm only coming back to roleplay since the sight I am roleplaying on is a bit slow since not many people know about it.

Pairings:
Psycho x Best friend
Villain x Hero/Civilian/OC
Prince x Engaged Prince
Famous x Not famous
Tom Hiddleston x OC
Soldier with PTSD x OC
Single Dad x College student
Furry x Human
Master x Slave (Has to have some sort of twist)
Murdered Friend/Fiance/Boyfriend x Friend/fiancé/Boyfriend (have an idea for this)
Assassin x Friend

Fandom Pairings:
Wilson x Chase
Wilson x House
Chase x OC
Loki x OC
Thor x Loki
Moriarty x Sherlock
Sherlock x John
Moriarty x Sebastian/Sherlock/OC
Merlin x Arthur

What do I like in my roleplays?
Plot twists
Age gaps
Forbidden Fruit
Tragedy
Romance
Psychological Scarring
Neko's
Omegaverse
MxM
One sided love
Dark Themes
Action
Mpreg
Rape

Please:
No One liners
Be able to make a profile for your character with a picture reference
Be patient with me, I work and I got to school
If I don't respond for awhile PM me, I don't bite, I may have forgotten to post
Feel free to chat with me outside of our roleplay, I like knowing the people I rp with smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:30 pm
AnimaMule

Hello I would love to role play with you. I recently got back on as well and ready to role play. I have and idea and was wondering if you were interested in it. Seeing it's not up in the pairings you posted and you like new fresh things would be interested in doing a Robot x Human(Mechanic) This idea has been buzzing in my head forever now and I would love to try it out. I'd prefer to play as the robot and with my idea makes him the submissive role. Sorry, but if you want to try being the bottom I'd gladly be the top. Just not for the Robot x Human(Mechanic) pairing , but another one is fine.  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:36 pm
AnimaMule

Pairings:
Villain x Hero
Prince x Engaged Prince
Furry x Human
Master x Slave (Has to have some sort of twist)
Murdered Friend/Fiance/Boyfriend x Friend/fiancé/Boyfriend (have an idea for this)
Assassin x Friend

Fandom Pairings:
Wilson x House

What do I like in my roleplays?
Plot twists
Age gaps
Forbidden Fruit (remind me I've seen this before but I don't know it.)
Tragedy
Romance
Psychological Scarring
Neko's
Omegaverse (what's this)
MxM
One sided love
Dark Themes
Action
Mpreg
Rape

Please:
No One liners
Be able to make a profile for your character with a picture reference
Be patient with me, I work and I got to school
If I don't respond for awhile PM me, I don't bite, I may have forgotten to post
Feel free to chat with me outside of our roleplay, I like knowing the people I rp with smile

Okay those are the ones I like. I'd love to do an rp with you. I hate one liners but sometimes people don't give me enough to write and I get stuck so I just hope you would like to do one of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:15 pm
AnimaMule

Famous x Not famous
Moriarty x Sherlock

Age gaps
Forbidden Fruit
Tragedy
Romance
Psychological Scarring
MxM
Dark Themes
Action
Mpreg
i took what you had posted up and took out what i enjoy the most but im not sure what Omegaverse is ._. but im open to new things i also enjoy being the dominant one or have two dominates together emotion_yatta

Tordi

Dapper Lop

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:15 pm
The-Hemaeus-Mora

Omegaverse is a version of M-preg where there is alpha's and omega's and Beta's. When Omega's go into heat Alpha's usually can't resist the pheromones they are releasing which really makes Omega's more like slaves (not in the literaly sense) most of the time but that doesn't mean there isn't like loving relationships because when a Alpha and Omega mate and conceive they can bond through a bond bite and that links them mentally and emotionally. Anywho that is the best I can explain it.

And you offered something that is something i have been dieing to do which is have to dominants together, i always thought that would be very interesting. so for that i feel like Moriarty x Sherlock would be best fit..

Kait Kimishi

For what Omegaverse is look above at my post to Mora
Forbidden fruit is like a rich person with a poor person, or a vampire with a werewolf. It is a pairing that shouldn't be allowed. most common i find in Rp's is incest. Would you maybe want to do a Villain x Hero with a one sided love kind of thing

Tricky Kiddo

I may be interested in that pairing but i need to hear more of the plot since it is not something i have ever done before

To everyone! sorry about the delayed response, finals have been kicking me in the a** for the last week and will continue kicking me in the a** until next Friday.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:32 pm
AnimaMule
Kait Kimishi

Forbidden fruit is like a rich person with a poor person, or a vampire with a werewolf. It is a pairing that shouldn't be allowed. most common i find in Rp's is incest. Would you maybe want to do a Villain x Hero with a one sided love kind of thing

That sounds fun but it can't be something from other people's characters because I usually dint like to act out characters I didn't make. The only reason I'll do any of that is if I know them insanely well and then there is a chance but other then that I feel uncomfortable using someone else's work.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:38 pm
Kait Kimishi
AnimaMule
Kait Kimishi

That sounds fun but it can't be something from other people's characters because I usually dint like to act out characters I didn't make. The only reason I'll do any of that is if I know them insanely well and then there is a chance but other then that I feel uncomfortable using someone else's work.

oh yeah I wasn't going to suggest we use hero's or villains that are already made. they would be our own OC's. PM me so we can discuss a plot?  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games