Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marzhase

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:57 pm
♥ Love at Sea ♥

User Image

xx.

The sea is place that people can escape to, they hold such a vast wonder and mystery that only certain people can understand. That is what a pirate believes. By challenging all odds when it comes to weather and enemies a pirate never defiles the sea for it is like a second home to them. And if the first home sucks then the ocean takes it all home. This story follows a young female captain by the name of Blood Diamond. She, along with her crew had made quite a name for themselves on the high seas. Captain Blood Diamond or Dia she prefers has been searching high and low for treasure that rests somewhere within the world. It is hidden by all those who are greedy but Dia believes she can find it.

A stop at a near by town though and Dia sees something that she almost wished she hadn't. An enchanting woman had caught the captain's attention. At first she was going to ignore her but when a rowdy bunch of men step out of line in more ways then one, the captain acted out. She was not one to be defending others but she had no choice and wanted to help. The girl's name was Felicity it seemed and that this was not the last time the two will ever meet. Will this girl get in the way of the Captain's goals or will she prove to be a valued member to the Captain's crew? Only time will tell.

------------------------------------------------
Do not post here unless you are LinnaeaFlower or Kassumi6.
Feel free to read along!

Characters
Captain Blood Diamond
Felicity/Cadence Stilwater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 pm
Captain Blood Diamond

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dia approached tied the ship to the docks and went off to use their money to buy some food before hitting the ocean again. Dia and her crew had just destroyed a village in order to steal food and money from the people. It was not right but since when does a pirate care about right or wrong. The female captain jumped off the ship and landed on the wooden planks. She knew her crew better than themselves so thought it would be right to get the food. Even though the crew feared their captain they still kinda liked her and knew she could be worse. "Alright what to get what to get..." she said to her self. It was around lunch time so it should not be breakfast related.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kassumi6

Marzhase

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm
            Fєℓιcιтʏ α∂єиcє тιℓωαтєя
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIce Gypsy

User Image

I feel like I'm losing my mind with no concept of t.i.m.e.,
I've got noxxxsxxxxpxxxxaxxxxcxxxxexxxx.
And I wake up everyday in the same place,
and it's you that keeps me აɑɲε,
And this lesson I've learned, I've learned it the hard way.

Just look into my eyes, they'll never lie.

x... Cadence had positioned herself in front of a small group of people who were playing music. She was currently working with them until she decided to take her leave. Old friends never seems to care if you slipped in and out as long as you brought someone of your own to catch coins in. A small woven basket with her bandana (that was the same blue as in the dress) lining the inside of the basket sat near the cloth bag that the musicians used to catch their own coins. They had decided to play lively songs so that Cadence could dance and preform her tricks while others watched or joined in. Barefoot, she danced on the stone down near the stone steps just off the wood of the docks. She found it was best to preform near the docks because men who sailed in usually hadn't seen a female in some time. As she danced, mostly in a circle, her dress swayed furiously; it would catch the wind that came off the water, yanking her in whatever direction it chose. The gold bangles around her left wrist and right ankle clapped together, drawing everyone attention as it seemed to stay in rhythm with the music. She'd clap here and there, throwing seductive glances at whoever passed by. Some people would drop coins in as they watched. Felicity just smiled at them all as she tried to plan out whatever big finish she had in mind.

x...

| Outfit |

User Image...User Image...User Image

LinnaeaFlower
No headdress, shows, or gloves like in the picture of the outfit. Outfits will be hard to find xD Don't expect them to change too often, lol!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 pm
Captain Blood Diamond

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dia continued to walk around, her heels made a click sound whenever they hit the ground. It was Dia's favorite sound because made her feel powerful. Just as she walked by she noticed a small crowd gathering around a musical group. Dia tapped her heal once and it echoed through out the dock. The whole world knew her name and knew how ruthless she was, When her red eyes locked with the crowd they parted like a sea and allowed the captain to step forward. The music stopped for a moment and only the sound of the heel clicking against the blank of wood was heard. She smirked when she saw the dancer. "Don't stop on my be half. " Dia said and tossed in a few gold coins. "Please keep playing" she smiled and now had a front row seat. The music began once again and her eyes looked at the dancer who was enchanting her with every step.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kassumi6
lol I am fine with that, outfits are hard to come by especially a good one so it is no trouble lol :3

Marzhase

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:21 pm
            Fєℓιcιтʏ α∂єиcє тιℓωαтєя

User Image

x... Cadence was paying no real mind until the music stopped. She stopped in whatever stance she stood in no matter how odd it looked. Her ice blue eyes glanced at the part of the crowned that stepped aside to make way for a blonde woman. The magenta haired girl looked a bit confused before she realized who the woman was. Now it made sense. A smile graced Felicity's lips as the woman told them to continue and threw the coins. The moved quickly to catch them in her hands then tossed them from where she stood skillfully into both the basket and the bag, halving the coins and giving the musicians more due to the odd number. Without music there was no dancing. As the song drew near it's end, the young girl stood in the center of the circle and threw her arms up, her palms facing her as a shower of snow and ice flashed in front of her. The crowed oo'd before they realized that the girl no longer stood where she did and instead stood next to the musicians on the steps. With that the sing ended. The musicians bowed their heads and Felicity curtsied as the crowed clapped.

x... A few men moved forward to the stairs while the rest of the crowd slowly dispersed. Felicity walked down the steps and avoided the men so as not to get in their way as she made her way to collect her money. But the men had other ideas. "Where are you going, gypsy?" one of the men asked as he stood right in front of her. Even standing two steps in front of him, the man was nearly as tall if not taller than her. "Pardon me?" Felicity asked. "We all payed more than everyone else. We want another show!" The man grabbed her and threw her to the ground. So much for her staying clean. The men surrounded her and one grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her up. "Let go of me, you heathen!" Felicity protested as her nails clawed at the mans hand.

| Outfit |

LinnaeaFlower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm
Captain Blood Diamond

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dia did not leave like the others, she would watch this girl dance from dawn until dusk. The pirate captain smiled when the two locked eyes for only a second. Not a single word was said but it still meant a lot. This dancer looked at Dia as if she was a human which was adorable. Someone with still pure eyes could see the pureness that Dia's blood red colored eyes held. Dia continued to throw in some coins the more she felt entertained.

Finally the dance had ended and Dia wished to speak with the girl. As she went to collect her money, the captain was about to say something when a bunch of men cut her off. Dia sighed and tapped her foot, it seemed that the group of men did not notice her and soon that will be their biggest mistake. Dia listened to the words these perverted men spoke and it made the captain sick to her stomach. The men on her crew were not this horrible and someone needed to put these ones in their place. Dia heard the girl's voice go from calm to protesting and now she had to take action.

The man who had the girl was tapped on the shoulder, he turned to look and then BAM in the face. He was sucker punched by Dia and the next one was drop kicked. "I'll have you know that I actually payed more than all of you put combine~" she had a toothy grin and a dark glare in her eyes. When one of the guys tried grabbing the captain she flipped him and stood on his chest. Dia told them all to get away before things got worse and they did. They ran away like the terrified rats they are. Dia chuckled and then knelt down to the nameless girl's level. "Are you okay?" she asked kindly. She showed a happy demeanor around this girl.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kassumi6

Marzhase

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm
            Fєℓιcιтʏ α∂єиcє тιℓωαтєя

User Image

x... Once released, Cadence was able to watch the short fight from where she sat on the ground. It was surprising and rare to watch as men ran scared from a woman. Her eyes followed the men as they ran off before they fell on the blonde who laughed at the men before kneeling down to Felicity's level. "Aside some a possible bruise, I am fine. Thank you," she replied with a grateful smile. A few of the people that had stopped to watch the fight clapped and cheered for the captain for being so brave and courageous as to help the "lowly gypsy." No one would have done what she had; no one had the guts to. "I am in debt to you for your help." Felicity couldn't pay the captain back in money, clearly the girl wouldn't have enough, but there was probably another way to pay her back. Maybe she could work for the captain for a period of time, entertain her crew, or help her with some tasks while she's here.

x...

| Outfit |

LinnaeaFlower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:54 am
Captain Blood Diamond

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dia smiled at the beautiful gypsy. "You are very welcome, what is your name miss gypsy?" she asked happily. She heard some people clap and cheer for her and she bowed happily. Dia was always a brave captain and would continue to be one. Dia may have been a fearsome pirate but she did care about people and looking at the gypsy made her think a little bit about herself. Before Dia became a pirate she was a gypsy and her adoptive mother was too.

When the captain heard the gypsy say she was in debt to her she smiled. "Well you can do whatever you like dear, I love traveling companions." Dia said and began walking away hoping the gypsy would follow.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kassumi6

Marzhase

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:16 pm
            Fєℓιcιтʏ α∂єиcє тιℓωαтєя

User Image

x... Cadence was going to reply until the Captain bowed. As the blonde did this, Cadence stood up. She was only slightly shorter than the captain. "Felicity," she finally replied when the she was able to speak when the crowed started to disperse again. Hearing that the Captain said, Felicity wasn't too sure what to do. She could easily just stay where she was and not have to worry in the slightest about owing the woman that saved her. Or she could follow the Captain and maybe join her for a while until she felt like she had paid off the debt. It might lead to a decent meal and a bed better than the one she lacked. With those few thought, the magenta haired girl had made her mind up. She jogged to catch up with the Captain then slowed to she walked next to her, keeping pace.

x... "So, you are the famous Captain Blood Diamond, correct? What are you doing here?" After the question was spoken, Felicity felt a little stupid for the last question. Clearly the woman and her crew stopped for supplies, rest, or something that was basic, but there was that possibility that it wasn't so simple.

| Outfit |

Marzhase
And I live! I'll be cleaning a bit (but not in the most productive manner) so my replies will be a bit slow, but I shall reply!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm
Captain Blood Diamond

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dia smiled at the gypsy named Felicity. "What a beautiful name." she commented and continued to walk. Dia was surprised to see the gypsy followed her and continued to chat. It was nice to know that she was not all that scary to some people. Usually the girls that Dia meets always end up trembling in fear. Dia enjoyed Felicity. Even if they only knew each other for a short time she felt close to her.

"Yes I am." she said and smiled when Felicity had heard about her. Dia explained that she was stopping here to get some supplies for her crew. The Blood Diamond crew had worked hard for the past few days and decided to use some money and make a feast for them. There was not many people on the crew to begin with. She did not believe in big pirate crews, it was just here and a total of five others on her team. If this gypsy joined her then that would make six and Dia would value this gypsy. "I see you have heard of me. I am here to make a feast for my crew, why don't you join me." Dia asked and left the other on the table. She surely would not mind if the gypsy joined her for supper. If the crew had any problems with it then they will have to talk to the captain. Its not like their opinion's would really get by though. The captain's word was law to them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kassumi6

Marzhase

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas