Submit

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

_____ and ------- have been best friends since they were little, however when they turned 15 ------- went missing. _____ was devastated and searched relentlessly for his friend, plummeting into a deep depression as months went on and they couldn't find -------. By the time he graduated they had pronounced ------- dead and even had a funeral for him. Now ______ returns to his gravestone every year on the anniversary of the day he went missing. During his sophomore year of college he went to visit his friends gravestone but on the way there he felt like he was being followed. Then while in the graveyard he saw a flash of bright orange hair and he immediately thought of his friend. He chased after the figure and found himself in an abandoned alley way. Which is where he was jumped by none other than -------. Only he was different, his eyes were a dark black color and he had long canines that seemed to glint in the dimly lit alley. He cried out the others name which had ----- stopping with a confused look in his eyes. But this lasted only a moment as he then leaned in and bit the others neck. It was then that ____ realized that the other was a monster... and was going to kill him. He struggled but soon his consciousness escaped him. ------- however doesn't kill him and instead takes him to where he had been hiding out, a abandoned building just on the outskirts of town. When ____ wakes up he realizes that he isn't dead and immediately tries to figure out what is going on. He see's ------ sitting on the windowsill, staring at him with a look of confusion and concern. When ____ tries to approach him, an animal like growl comes from ----- which immediately has _____ stopping. He notices deep scars on his best friends wrist which looked like bad rope burns and some bad scarring on his neck. He can't help but wonder what had happened to him... how he had become a monster. So he tries talking to the other and soon finds out he has no memory of his human life but had been drawn to him because of a sense of familiarity and hadn't killed him because he had known his name. _____ is now determined to figure out why his friend was what he was and what had happened to him, and to bring his memory back. So he tries to convince ----- to come home with him, where he can watch over him and make sure he doesn't hurt anyone so that when he does get his memory back he doesn't have that guilt on his conscious... he also just wants his best friend back, even if he wasn't human.

I want to be the vampire thank you ^^

Name: Casey Lachlan
Bio: Casey had a normal life until he turned 15, when he was abducted in the middle of the night by two men. He was bound and gaged then knocked out. When he woke he was in a abandoned house filled with people he didn't recognize. It was a coven of vampires that took him as their personal blood bag and toy. He was fed off of, tortured and treated like a slave for months. Soon he was in a state that was near comatose, he no longer fought and the only reason he didn't die was because he held onto one thought. That if he ever got out of this hell hole he could go home to his best friend and everything would be ok again. But as months went on the psychological weight of it all was becoming to much and he began to block things out. He began to forget life before his enslavement and soon enough he only new of his name. One of the kinder vampires there decided that they had used him up as he no longer screamed when they tortured him and no longer reacted at all to the feeing. He had no entertainment value for them, so he convinced them to change him then free him. Which is exactly what they did. They turned him into a blood lusting monster then threw him out into the streets. When he woke he couldn't remember anything but his name and a town. After feeding from several humans, and evidently killing them because he didn't know how to control himself, he went to the town he saw in his mind. Little did he know it was the town he had grown up in before he was taken. That was when he saw _____, a boy that seemed so familiar and made him feel... calm for once. He also smelled so enticingly delicious so he decided that meant he was supposed to feed from him...  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:51 pm
God damn this is the best vampire x human best friend rp I ever seen, I'll rp with yah on this RolePlay.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:08 pm
CR Devil Goods
God damn this is the best vampire x human best friend rp I ever seen, I'll rp with yah on this RolePlay.

aw thank you smile want to make quick profile skeletons then start when your character see's my character at the graveyard? ((btw you don't have to use the picture as what your character looks like it was just what gave me inspiration for the RP, I am but that's because I love the look of the vampire.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:14 pm
AnimaMule
CR Devil Goods

aw thank you smile want to make quick profile skeletons then start when your character see's my character at the graveyard? ((btw you don't have to use the picture as what your character looks like it was just what gave me inspiration for the RP, I am but that's because I love the look of the vampire.))

Alright, will do. And do u want me to make here on this forum or on the actual profile forum on this guild?  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:45 pm
CR Devil Goods
AnimaMule
CR Devil Goods

Alright, will do. And do u want me to make here on this forum or on the actual profile forum on this guild?

Just go ahead and post it here smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:17 pm
Name: Matt Parker
Nickname: Clums
Current job: Gas station worker
Hates: Older sister, The sight of blood, pranks.
Personality: Lone wolf sometimes, goofball, clumsy, and very nice.

AnimaMule

This good enough for a profile?  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 pm
CR Devil Goods

AnimaMule

perfectly fine ^^ mine has a little more detail so you know what happened to him when he was taken. I'll go ahead and start. :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:31 pm
AnimaMule
CR Devil Goods

AnimaMule

perfectly fine ^^ mine has a little more detail so you know what happened to him when he was taken. I'll go ahead and start. :3

Alright  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:36 pm
CR Devil Goods

Casey had been following the boy called Matt around ever since he got to this town. There was something about him that drove the young vampire insane, like when you recognized someone but can't think of their name. Yet he seemed to always be around someone so he hadn't gotten a chance to lure him away. So for now he remained in the shadows and waited for his chance to pounce on his prey. It seemed that the other was finally going away form civilization as he was heading towards a graveyard near the outskirts of the town. he smells so good, oh god i'm hungry, I should just take him now... no no I can't, I can't get caught... When Casey had initially woken up he had been starving so he fed out in public and it nearly got him killed as it rose a lot of chaos and another vampire had to clean up his mess. The vampire was kind enough to tell him what he was now and that he had to learn to control his hunger. Casey, having no memory of where he came from, who he was or how he had become a vampire, was very grateful for the vampires kindness and promised to only feed when he was sure no one could see him.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:56 pm
Matt just got off his shift, and of course it was already night time. Matt didn't want to go home just yet so he picked up some roses and went to the graveyard. He did hate going there but he always had to visit his best friend Casey grave. He had a hard life without him and he knew his family would to. They got over his death but Matt didn't. He went right infront of his friends grave and place down the roses," Hey, guess what my friend I miss you a lot like always Casey. Um new things about me my older sister Sami finialy kicked me out of the house and I live in a small condo, I have a small dog name after you.Funny, huh. I work at a gas station, I sorta go to college and I'm still clumsy as always. I do wish you were here my life will be 100 times better. Well I hope your doing well in your afterlife." He then looks around a bit and feels like something is watching him.

AnimaMule

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:04 am
CR Devil Goods

Casey stood in the shadows as the other went in front of a gravestone and placed down some roses. how sad he lost someone he loves... well I will be reuniting them soon. Casey was still unable to control his blood lust to the point where he could pull away after he started to feed so he knew that he would be killing this boy and it actually made him... sad? Shaking his head he brushed off the feeling and stepped out into the light just enough so he was visible to the other. He had to lure him into a more private place so he made himself visible then gently called out to him. "matt." he called softly, knowing his name because he had been watching him for a day or two now. "Matt come here." he stepped back into the shadows, hoping that he could bait the human into following him, unaware of how effective it would be since he was his childhood friend.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:20 am
Matt still looked around a bit. He stopped when he heard a voice that sounded like Casey!" Cas..Casey is that you. Wait it can't he's dead."But if that is him, then where has he been all this time. He started to go where the voice was and still wonder if it was his voice or not.

AnimaMule

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:33 am
CR Devil Goods

Casey winced as he heard his name being called and actually hesitated, staring in shock as the other walked over to him. He quickly broke from his stupor as the smell of the others blood overwhelmed him. He moved at a speed that was unnatural. He grabbed the other and pushed him up against the wall that was shadows and shielded from any prying eyes. His long fangs bared he grabbed the others neck chin and forced his head back so his neck was exposed to him. The moonlight managed to pierce through the shadows and hit Casey's face just right so that Matt could see it was really him but he was no longer himself. His eyes were the color of the night and his canines were elongated and pointed. The fact the other knew his name had him stopping for a moment how does he know my name... how... it doesn't matter... with that he closed the space between him and the other and sank his fangs into his soft skin. The taste of his blood danced on his tongue, but he found he couldn't enjoy it as there was a nagging voice in the back of his head telling him to stop... Perhaps for once he could stop before he killed him?...

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:51 am
While Matt was walking closer he felt something was coming at him fast. He saw the creature for a spilt second before being pushed hard against a wall. He felt like his back broke apart. He looked and saw the creatures face and saw that it look sorta like Casey! But he thought he was dead and what was he doing to him. Matt then notice long sharp fangs and he knew this couldn't be his friend but a beast. He felt as it sunk it's teeth into his neck. Matt thought he was going to die but at least he be with his real friend in Heaven or Hell.

AnimaMule

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 pm
CR Devil Goods

Casey swallowed the others blood greedily, but when he felt Matts heart rate slowing down dangerously he actually.. pulled away. He couldn't bring himself to kill this boy because there was something about him that made him feel... safe. how did he know my name?... he thought to himself as he lifted the weak boy into his arms. I need to figure out how he knows me... Casey had no memory of who he was or where he came form so the fact that this man knew his name was big for him, it could mean that he would be able to find out who he was before... well before he became what he was now. he held the human bridal style and headed towards the abandoned house that he was currently calling his home. When he got there he placed Matt down on a worn out mattress and covered him with a ragged blanket. Casey took a couple steps back from the other, unsure of when he would wake up since he had taken a good bit of his blood. well... I have no where to be.. he thought to himself as he sat down on the windowsill and watched the human closely.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff