Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Oppisites Attract (Rp between myself and Kitty 5462) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:37 pm
This is a onexone RP between myself and Kitty 5462 please do not post.

You may read along if you wish.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

Name: Jordan Stall
Dislikes: Rude people, homosexuals, sour food, living on the streets.  

Jessie-Ann-2013

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:41 pm
Kitty 5462

Sorry it took me so long but I finally got it up  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
Name: Andrew Finnegan
Likes: His company and Family, Men (of course), Art, Cooking and excellently cooked meals, Peace and Quiet
Dislikes: Women (as a preference), Disrespect, Dishonesty, Laziness, Severe complications

It's alright. Do you want to start, or would you like me to?

Jessie-Ann-2013

Kieramist

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 pm
Kitty 5462

Jordan walked up to a door that was connected to a big mansion, the biggest mansion that belong to the richest man in town, Andrew Finnegan. Why was Jordan at the door of the richest man in town? Well that was because Jordan had applied to be Andrew's butler basically. Jordan will clean, cook, and do laundry, and all he asked was for housing and a little bit of money here and there as a pay check so he could get some knew clothes.

This was not Jordan's first job as a butler, he once worked for the second richest man in town. But that man was over the age of eighty and he soon passed away. So Jordan looked for a job and was luckily to find this job and even luckier to get the job.

How did Jordan end up having to work as a butler? Well that is because with out him knowing Jordan's parents went so far in debt and they couldn't get out before they died. So now Jordan was stuck with it so his credit score plummeted and now no one wants to give him housing nor a job that does not pay under the table. So Jordan was working as a lowly butler so he could make somewhat of a living, and you what? Jordan found out he is really good at cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry, so now Jordan does not mind being a butler as long as the person he works for isn't a complete a** hole.

Jordan sighed in deeply as he looked at the door before he raised up his fist and knocked on the door. Jordan hoped that the man was not a weirdo.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
Andrew Finnegan

Andrew woke up to the sun shining in through a set of large windows. It spilled onto the floor through a pair of sliding-glass doors that leas to a balcony. It brought a happy, warm air to the room, and caused a smile to appear on the man's face.

Coming from a rich family had allowed Andrew this sort of lifestyle from childhood. Creating, running, and owning a company had allowed him to continue to live this lifestyle. He had never had to deal with poverty, living in it, or even the slightest possibility of it. Needless to say, he was very well off and would be for a long time.

After laying in the bed for a few minutes, Andrew decided to get up. Today would be pretty busy. He had tasks to hand out, notices to look over, lunch dates to attend, and a new employee to greet and help settle in. It was his pleasure to personally greet the people he employed in his household staff and to help them get settled in. It made him a happier man. Plus, it gave him a chance to get to know the employee better and to give him an idea on whether or not he would have a problem with them.

Andrew stepped out of bed, stretched, then went about to get himself ready for the day. He took out a pair of freshly laundered boxers, socks, jeans, and button-down T-shirt. For the morning, he would be casual. Having the clothes, Andrew walked to the bathroom connected to his room, turned on the shower, then hopped in.

Jessie-Ann-2013

Kieramist

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:26 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

Jordan Stall

Jordan looked at the door after he knocked on the door. "No answer." Jordan said as he looked around. "He told me to be here at nine." Jordan said as he soon heard the shower running. "Oh. He must be in the shower....maybe I am a little early." Jordan said as he sat down on the steps. Jordan only had clocks that were in the train station to tell the time by. He accidently dropped his phone in the river yesterday.

Jordan looked around the front of the Mansion. "It is so peaceful out here. But it a bit far out from the city." Jordan said as he heard the shower stopped. "At least he gets to take a shower." Jordan said as he made sure he didn't stink. Jordan had not had a shower for a couple of days, since the old man died. Jordan though did have deodorant and cologne.

Jordan stood back up about five minutes after he heard the shower stop. Jordan took another deep breath as he raised up his hand an knocked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
Andrew Finnegan

After getting dressed from his shower, Andrew heard a knock at the door. He hurried out of his room, down the stairs, and toward the front door. Since his room sat at the front of the mansion, straight above the front door, he could hear it with his windows open.

Having beaten Andrew to the door, a maid opened it and welcomed the young man in. She greeted him, allowed him inside, and promised to fetch the master of the house. She had made it to the stairs when she noticed Andrew hurrying. Seeing him, she made her way back to the guest, a pleasant smile occupying her mouth. "Here's the master of the house," she said, holding up a hand to present the blond man of 21 years approaching them.

"Hello," Andrew said, smiling politely. "You must be the new employee."

Jessie-Ann-2013

Kieramist

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:22 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

Jordan Stall

Jordan first thought that maybe no one was home but then he seen the maid open the door. "Hello." Jordan said politely as the maid let him in. Jordan was bit happy to see that there were other people in the house so that meant he didn't have to do all the work unlike when he worked for the old man. It got lonely real fast being the only worker because there was times that the old man was gone for a whole week and it would be just Jordan at the house.

Jordan then looked up the steps when he seen a man come down the steps. Jordan guessed by the way the man was dressed that he was the master and his guess was confirmed by the maid. The man looked a lot younger than Jordan thought he would be, and Jordan thought that the man actually looked younger than him.

"Hello. Yes I am the new employee. Thank you for the job." Jordan said with a smile as he extended his hand for a handshake.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
Andrew Finnegan

Andrew placed his hands behind his back once he came to a stop in front of the two. With a smile and a nod, he dismissed the maid, leaving him alone with the new worker. Grasping his hand firmly, but not too tight, Andrew shook slightly, then released. "You're welcome. People need jobs, and I need a staff to keep things in order around here. Believe it or not, this place can be a mess at times."

The blond man turned to walk down a long, wide hall. He motioned for the brunette to follow, his intentions being to show him around the house a bit, then to show him his quarters. "As you probably know, I am Andrew Finnegan. What is your name?"

Jessie-Ann-2013

Kieramist

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:27 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

Jordan Stall

Jordan was surprised that the man standing in front of him had a very firm hand shake. Jordan then picked up his bags as the handshake ended. "This place doesn't looked like it would ever be a mess. It looks like the current staff you have does a pretty good job at keeping the place nice and tidy." Jordan said with a slight smile. "Though I guess the more help you have the better because you don't want you staff to feel as if they are being overwhelmed with stuff to where they quit." Jordan said as he shrugged his shoulder. "Though don't know anyone who would want to quit a job like this.

Jordan follow the other as they walked down long hallways. Jordan was shocked at how nice the house looked but he liked it. "Um....I have a few questions." Jordan said as he looked around. "How many bedrooms are there? How many bathrooms are there? And do the male servants sleep in the same room as other male servant and vice versa with females? Or do servants get their own room?" Jordan as he continued to follow the other.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image
Andrew Finnegan

Andrew smiled at the comment. "Of course. That's the way we like to keep it around here. A mess in such a large house would look absolutely terrible. And I like to hire staff that will find the job enjoyable, not a bother." The man often prided himself on his employees kind reviews and positive comments on their jobs. It made his life simpler and more enjoyable.

Andrew addressed each of Jordan's questions with hand gestures. "In the main house there are thirteen rooms. The two guest houses in the back each contain two rooms as well as a smaller room for storage. In the servants quarters, there are twelve rooms, six for the men and six for the women. Women room with women, and men with men. I don't want to have to deal with sexual abuse. It's unlikely, but it is possible. Sadly. Anyway, each room holds four people, and some prefer to share rooms. As of right now, one of the men's rooms is completely unoccupied, if you would like to sleep there."

Jessie-Ann-2013

Kieramist

Jessie-Ann-2013

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

Jordan Stall

"I would have to agree with you. A big place like this would look terrible if it was not cleaned, especially a nice looking place like this." Jordan said with a small smile. "I was the only person who clean, cook, and took care of the master of the house at the last place a I worked at and it was tiring. I am very glad to see that I am not the only person who is working here. I don't know if I could handle that again. It was to stressful." Jordan said with a small nervous laugh.

"Yes I know all to well that sexual harassment happens to often, not only to women but to men too. I know because in the passed I have been sexually harassed by someone who I thought was my friend but he turned out to a creeper." Jordan said as he shrugged his shoulders. "That is why I am happy to hear that there is an empty room because ever since that time I like to be in a room where I sleep by myself and can lock the door to where no one can get in while I sleep. Not saying that any of your employees would harass me it's just I feel safer that way." Jordan said as he looked around some more. After I unpack do you mind if I bathe before I start working. I am in need of a bath."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 pm
bump  

Jessie-Ann-2013

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image
Andrew Finnegan

Andrew frowned at the comment about Jordan's previous workplace. "That's terrible! Well, around here, you won't have to worry about that. There is always at least four of our staff per floor. And we switch them out to new jobs every few hours. I'm sure this will be a lot better than any other job you've had. It's nearly stress free, though some events cause quite a bit of stress, such as welcoming parties, and business events held here. But, I believe you will like it here."

All those words had been spoken on the way to the room Jordan would be occupying. Upon hearing these new comments of sexual harassment, and of his experience with it, Andrew put a hand to his chin, scowling at the floor.

"Now that truly is terrible... Immediately let me know of any such things that happen, or of anything that may lead to that. I take the safety of my employee's seriously here." Andrew's scowl faded and was replaced with a frown. Of course, he sort of understood why a creep would choose Jordan to do those things to; Jordan was a handsome individual and had peaked Andrew's interest as well, though he knew to wait before hinting at any such things.

Upon the changed subject, Andrew smiled again. "Of course! You won't officially have to begin working tomorrow, so feel free to relax or explore once you're done. If you need me, just find one of the regulars around here, or phone my office. I'll be around as well, if you wish to look for me without help. And, I bid thee a lovely farewell." As he spoke the last few words, he gave a dramatic bow, then turned and began his walk back to his office. He had things to plan, people to meet, and many other things to do.

Jessie-Ann-2013

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces