what he is in store for, he doesnt know the man he has
been going on dates with is actually one of the most
well known and loved musicians of this year. Will this
boy find out who he is dating or will it continue to go on as a secret

User Image
Name: Zachary
Nickname: Zac Zaccy
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet, sweet, sensitive, caring, slightly bubbly when you get to know him
Looks like: Tall about 6' has a nice build still slender, he is on the paler side blond hair, yellow brown eyes.
Bio: He is a good boy the acts like a bad boy. He grew up with a nice family, aside from a jerk brother who was a druggy, god knows where he is now. He is in a band singer and guitarist. His mother and father live back in the UK where he is originally from.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic:

Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 pm
Name: Flynn Bowers
Nickname: Lynn, Finn, Fillie
Race: Human
Personality: Kind, Outgoing, Caring, and Gullible.
Looks Like: About 5'8, lean, tan, with shaggy brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a tattoo on his left arm.
Bio: Flynn had always been the outgoing type, and didn't mind going out with strangers just to make a new friend. His personality has gotten into trouble, but he seems to never learn as he didn't change himself. He loves to listen to music, and is also a fan of one of the top singers of the year.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke.
User Image
The-Hermaeus-Mora

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm
[spoil]
Chi Kamisori
[/spoil]Zac sat in the coffee shop waiting fro the guy he was suppose to meet here for a coffee date, he hoped this guy wasnt going to recognize him. he wore some clothes he picked up at a thrift store for a more 'hipster' look rather than his usual attire and wore some sun glasses he was lucky it was early in the morning and he could actually wear them. he sat sipping his coffee watching the clock.User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm
[Flynn woke up earlier that morning for a reason, but he couldn't remember exactly. He felt like he was going to be late if he didn't hurry, but he couldn't remember what he'd be late for. He sighed, his forgetful nature also got him into trouble. He got ready, just in case, wearing regular blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a pull over blue hoodie. He looked around his bedroom and saw a piece of paper, which stated a number and the words 'coffee shop.' He gasped, he'd gotten a morning date last night! He knew there was a reason he needed to be ready. So he rushed out the door and toward the shop, once he was there he bought himself a vanilla mocha and looked for the male. Once spotted, Flynn came over, red faced from rushing, but a smile there all the same. "Hello! Sorry if I'm late.. I kind of forgot while I slept." He said, now hoping he had the right guy. Hadn't this been the same one he got the number and date from?

User Image
The-Hermaeus-Mora

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Tordi

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:04 pm
Chi Kamisori
"Oh its no problem."
he said and smiled at the boy "So Flynn, right? Why dont you tell
me stuff you like to do, music you like to listen to, that sort of stuff."
he said in a soft voice as he sipped his coffee, just straight black
coffee he liked it that way nice and strong User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Flynn chose the seat next to the taller male, "Yeah, Flynn." He grinned happily, "Oh, and you are? Sorry, I can be a bit forgetful at times.." He apologized again. He took a sip of his light brown coffee. He'd never liked the straight out black, much too bitter for him. "I like to do all types of things. I like to draw and walk and do random things. I don't plan much. Mmh, I like a lot of music too. Mostly pop, it's the best kind to dance to. I can't really sing but I do anyway. I like the fast rising star Zachary. Have you ever heard of him? His songs are just great!" He grinned, watching the other male. He didn't realize how much he talked or how fast.

User Image
The-Hermaeus-Mora

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400