Nickname~ Tony
Age~ 19
Race~ Human
Gender~ Male
Hair~ Brown
Eye color ~ brown
Weight~ 120

⊰𝕸ore 𝕻ersonal ⊱

Personality~ Tony is sweet loving caring, always keeping himself busy, loud and lovable.
Bio~ Food! A family of chiefs. Antony was spoiled rotten. Well no
spoiled overweight and teased by his peers for it. He set a fire under his bum and lost the weight in a year andonce the chub
was gone he was drooled over by girls. Then he realized that girls change too often and that he coldn't help but love males instead.
Seme, Uke, or Seke~ Seme
Likes~
~cooking
~feeding mate
~FLIRTING
Dislikes~
~people not willing to take risks
~lazy people
~no trst
Crush~ Julian

Julian

User Image

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Character Information ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Name: Julian Bernard

Nickname: Jules

Race: Human

Sexuality: Homosexual

Uke, Seme or Seke: Uke

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Appearance ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 123lbs

Body build: Slim

Eye Color: Pale Red

Hair Color/Length/Style: Silver/Past his ears/Choppy and straight

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Julian is a shy male who blushes easily, he had always been that way of course. He loves to smile and have a good time, but it is also rather hard to get him to open up. He tends to close himself off in fear he would be hurt by someone, but once he opens up he can be lively, fun, and a bit flirty. He can be strong and independent, but once he gets close to someone he can be a bit clingy and want the same in return.

✓ Rain
✓ Neon Colors
✓ Fashion

Dislikes:
✗ Thunderstorms
✗ Crowds
✗ Rude People
✗ Horror Movies

Bio: Julian grew up with a single mother and five other sisters, him being the only male and a middle child. He grew up constantly being around those girls and had gained some feminine traits from some of them. The way he acts sometimes can completely resemble a female, but that happens. He had a good life growing up, knowing he had sisters that he would look after and that would look after him. The male finished high school and now aims for college because he is into fashion and modeling and always has. Thanks to his sisters, fashion was always a huge deal to him. Julian couldn't help but to like males the more he was around females and people have learned to accept that, his family included. In fact, they encourage his sexuality and to be open about it so he has no shame in what he likes.

▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇█▉▇

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:34 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules let out a soft breath as he pushed hands into his pockets, he looked up at the cloudy sky. It looked like it was going to rain, that wasn't too terrible honestly, he actually looked forward to it raining! He absolutely loved the rain. The male looked around the area, his eyes coming across a restaurant. He went to it every now and again of course, when he had a day off of work or when he felt up to it. Jules soon pulled his hands out of his pockets as he approached the restaurant and soon pulled open the door, holding it open for some women and nodding to them before entering. He walked up to the booth and said he would like a seat for one. He was lead to the table by the woman and she smiled to him, "Your waiter will be with you shortly." She said as she placed a menu down in a spot for him and left to get back to what she was doing.

Jules sat down in the comfortable chair and he opened the menu, looking at the options. It always smelled so great in here and he loved it. The short five foot five male shifted in his seat, having to sit near the edge of the seat to make sure his feet could touch the ground. Damn his height, why did he have to grow into a short family? He smiled softly at the thought, maybe he should bring something home for his sisters. He could stop by somewhere else and bring them all a little something because he was nice like that.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : - - -

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
❤ •·.·´¯`·.·• Antony Pasetera •·.·´¯`·.·•❤

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.••
When the time comes, baby don't run
out Of ɔrazine§§▸ ˖˖˖˖

Antony straps on his apron and grabs his towel to hold upon his arm.
Today it was busy so he was cooking in the back but Sarah, the bossies boss of
all bosses, told him to stop cooking and do his work. Though he did both, cook and
serve, she was talking about serving. He liked his job so her bossy nature never really
bothered him. And THAT is why he got a raise.
He was to wait on the incoming clients ad as it looked there where only two parties.
One man then a couple. He went to the man first. With a smile brighter than the sun
and wider than it too, Antony walks over. He never need a pad to write orders
with food he was able to always remember them. " Hi, my names Antony ." he
points to his name tag, with a little giggle. " And i'll be your waiter tonight. Can
I start you with a drink?"
He looks at the lonely man and keeps a gentle face.
If he was off the clock he might have just sat down and started up a conversation,
or at least tried to. " Oh!" he says as if he forgot. " Todays soup is French
onion and im sorry I forgot the bread basket. Ill bring it by after I start you off."

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:36 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules looked over at Anthony when he came up.and introduced himself. Jules smiled gently to him, awe, he was cute. The male felr himself blush once he realized what he was thinking about. He cleared his throat and tried to play it off as nothing and he nodded, "A drink would be lovely. A sprite would be great."
                                                    He exhaled softly and leaned back in his chair slightly and he looked up at the male as he listened to Anthony say what the day's soup was. It actually sounded really good. "Oh, don't worry. I promise it won't kill me to wait a little for a bread basket. I am sure you are a busy man." He laughed some before he glanced down at the menu, "In fact, I would love to try some of that French Onion soup." He reached up and fixed his bangs quickly so he didn't come off as being rude or anything.
                                                    It was obvious he was nervous, he was never too social at that, he always felt so shy, but at least he didn't let it get to him as a crutch to hold him back. When he was younger he used to be so shy he couldn't even ask to use the restroom during school, gladly, he got over it. The silver haired male shifted in his seat, it felt hot, but that might be because he just had been blushing so hard.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image

out Of ɔrazine§§▸ ˖˖˖˖

Antony smiles the man was charming a sweet, and thankfully understanding. There
weren't enough of customers. He laughs at julian's joke it truly making him feel
better about it. " ill get right on that." Antony smiles and turns to go and feels
one eye close in a wink. Antony blushes slightly realizing what he had done and
like a foolish school girl giggles as he walks away. he head to the back grabbing
two baskets of bread and the sprite. " Sprite for the sweety." he mumbles
as he goes to the other table takes their orders and moves back around to Julian.
He drops off the sprite and bread.
Antony smiles. " ill be back with your soup." he goes to the back and starts
adding the broth to the bread and adding the cheese putting it in the broiler. he
worked fast making the soup for both the tables but making extra sure to make
Julian's perfect. Adding each ingredient in almost perfect ratio's. He brings the
back out hot the smell of warm soup spreading through the restaurant like wildfire.
He drops off the soup at Julian's table first " Do you know what you want so
I can out it in while you eat?"
He lets his eyes wander a little from the boys
eyes to his hair and clothes, just being,...curious.

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:10 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules smiled some at how cute Anthony was acting. It was rather refreshing to be honest. It wasn't often he got a decent waiter. When he saw the wink, he gasped softly and blushed himself. Oh my! That wink gave him major butterflies! Jules cleared his throat lightly, trying to calm himself.
                                                    He watched the male walk away and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Okay Jules. Stay calm. Its just your waiter. I am sure he knows what he is doing." He thought to himself to try and ease his mind. He exhaled and relaxed back against the seat. He knew he would be alright, but the more he thought about it, the more he got nervous.
                                                    He sat up slightly and smiled when Anthony came back, dropping off the sprite and bread basket, "Alright, thank you Anthony." He giggled softly and shifted in his seat as Anthony took off to get the soup. He might get a ceasar salad as well, but he was still debating.
                                                    When Anthony came back to drop off the soup he smiled, "Well, what is your favorite to get here? Something that is filling and delicious?" He questioned. Alright, so he decided to see what Anthony would recommend, then he might get it. Honestly, talking and seeing Anthony made him feel good.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

out Of ɔrazine§§▸ ˖˖˖˖

Antony giggles at the pronunciation of his name, The man had made it Americanized
and he always thought it sounded funny. He catches himself and tries to act professional
though he couldn't seem to get it all together. He cheeks tinted red as he was asked what
HE would get...this was always a trip.
" Well." He starts. " If you're feeling pasta I would go for the Spaghetti con le vongole,
that is if your not allergic to clams, dave in the back does that best. "
his accent
slips through slightly. " If not sausage and Fettuccini Alfredo. There's a huge serving
of Minestone but its not my moms so I don't eat it much..The breaded veal is tender
as butter and there is the bread, oils, cheeses etc. platter but Apollo's not here to
do it so it's usually not to taste.."
He takes a breath. Antony puts his hands in his pockets.
Julian made him a little nervous.

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules laughed lightly when he saw Antony giggling like a little school girl. He was too cute, but it made Jules very, very nervous. He listened to Antony as he described what he could get. Of course, the list was pretty big, but he made sure to pay attention. Interesting. It was good to have a waiter that knew what he liked in this place.
                                                    When the other male was done talking, Jules giggled softly. "The Spaghetti con le vongole sounds good." He probably pronounced it incorrectly, but he was sure he got his point across. Honestly, with Antony's accent, he could hear him talk all day long, non-stop and be in love with it. The silver haired male reached up and tugged at the tie he wore around his neck. He wore dark gray slacks, a white long sleeved shirt, with a dark gray vest and tie. Then on his feet he wore nice, yet expensive, designer dress shoes. It took him forever to get there but he has done it. All it took was hard work and good dedication. He worked in a designer workshop with an older woman named Gloria, it was a family friend of course, so it helped get him a job when he was younger.
                                                    Jules looked up at Antony, taking in his facial structure, then down to what he was wearing and his body form in his outfit. In basic terms, he was checking Antony out without realizing what he was doing.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : I totally just realized my phone was auto correcting Antony to Anthony. --.--

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

out Of ɔrazine§§▸ tehe it's okay I just wanted to tease about it

Smiling Antony nods. " Its a good choice." Holding the other two soups Antony
stands watching almost mesmerized by the males silvery hair and watches him fix
his tie, he looked formal and well establishes something Antony knew his convers
and frill some hair didn't display on himself. When he smiles almost about to get
his fill and go to the next table he felt Julians eyes on him. His face grew hot.
" It'lll be ready when you finish" He croaks softly and rushes over to the other table
dropping off the soups then asking them the same. They grab and appetizer and then
order which Antony found odd.
Appetizer
always came before soup then salad and then entrée. Antony swooped by " How's
the soup?" He asked with lots of anticipation though he tried to hide it. it had only been
a few minutes but Antony felt himself gravitating back quickly.

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:52 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules nodded and watched Antony take off. He cleared his throat and soon tried the soup, which tasted amazing! The male continued to eat the soup silently, but completely happy. He definitely should ask Antony to compliment the one that made the soup. Soon, he reached over and broke a piece of bread off before eating it. Thankfully, when Antony came back around he just finished swallowing the food in his mouth. "The soup is amazing! Please thank the one that made it for me." Of course, if he knew Antony made it, he would thank him there.
                                                    Jules shifted in his seat, his feet about an inch from the floor, god, he hated being short! Though, short and tall people made the most adorable couples. He smiled up at Antony and looked at his expression. He was pretty darned happy with the soup, he could not wait for the Spaghetti con le vongole!

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

out Of ɔrazine§§▸ ˖˖˖˖

Antony smiles hearing the unknowing compliment. " I will. Your food's almost ready.
" he nods and heads off. He was exhilarated getting a complement even if it was
unknowing. it made him want more from the attractive man at booth seven.
Antony
gets in the kitchen and see's his food awaiting. He inspects Julian's throwing off a
bay leaf and add cilantro for color. He was being picky. Antony carries the dishes
to the other tables first and then comes to Julian. " Im going to put this here." he
leans down putting the pasta in front of Julian. " Are you done with your soup,
sir?" And then it hit him how formal that sounded and it didn't even ring in his ears right.
It even felt wrong. Antony was average height; he wasn't too tall but not considered
short either. Just average.
From under his arm he pulls the parmesan cheese grinder and smiles. " Cheese?"

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:59 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules giggled softly and nodded when Antony said his food was almost ready. Jules finished up with his soup and waited for his food to return. Of course, after a little while, Antony came back. "Thank you, I am in fact done with me soup." Of course, when the sir came he frowned a bit.
                                                    "That makes me sound so old, call me Julian.. Or Jules, it is the nickname I stick to the most." He smiled. He watched as Antony pulled out the parmesan cheese grinder and he laughed.
                                                    "Yes, please." He eyed Antony again. God, he couldn't get over the fact that Antony was very, very attractive.
                                                    Of course, he probably wouldn't admit that openly, but he could think it just fine!

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

out Of ɔrazine§§▸ ˖˖˖˖

Antony smiles and giggles softly. " Sarah's rules." He admits pointing with
his head at the manger. He grates the cheese but doesn't ask when, he knew
when and it would be a shame if anyone had too much or too little. He opened
his mouth to add, my names Antony then realized he had said that already.
" Well Jules." he blushes lightly but still was smiling. " I''l leave you to enjoy.
"
he grabs the empty soup and brings it back to the kitchen. Antony leans against
the wall. Dave looked over at him and laughed. " What's got into you?" Antony
blushes. " I have only TWO tables." he laughs and straightens himself out.
He goes to fill in what his tables have gotten so far and helps cook a little. " looks
you're running behind though."
he teases and help the cook catch up. When
he was done he comes back around grabbing boxes for the couple then grabbing
their receipt to check out for the night. He finally heads back to julian's table. " how's
everything, Julian?"

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:12 pm
lovemusictot

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Julian Bernard
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Jules hummed slightly and nodded and looked to the head manager. He chuckled a bit, "Alright." He let out, watching as Antony obviously put a good amount on the spaghetti, "Thank you." He smiled and watched the male take off.
                                                    Jules went straight to eating, obviously enjoying the food, he really needed to go there more often!
                                                    After a little while, he looked up seeing that Antony was back at his table, "Everything is great. The food is amazing." He smiled.
                                                    He was more than halfway done with his food, "I see what you mean by it is filling." He laughed a bit.
                                                    He used a napkin to wipe off the corners of his mouth and his pale red eyes looked up at Antony.
                                                    "I appreciate you recommending such a great meal to eat." He nodded. Antony was obviously a pretty damned good waiter.
                                                    He would be sure to tip him a good amount, after all, it was only right.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

out Of ɔrazine§§▸ ˖˖˖˖

" Good, we try." Antony felt pride in the cooking here and by himself being praised just gave his ego a great boost." Its all the pasta. " Antony nods. " it finds its way into every nook and cranny and it's not a problem, just going my job." it was getting later into the night and soon to be the end of his shift, but Antony decided to stick around for him last customer. " Do you want dessert?" he puts his hands in this pockets. " or maybe just a to -go box?" He teases.

just kiss me slowly.
YesterdayTodayForever

𝗈𝗎†𝖿𝗂† → 𝙒ork

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items