PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

Username:

Cisala Elden

Character's Name:

Mattias Loren

Nickname:

Mattie to the kids. Matt to the adults.

[•] Playing with the children(though he will deny it if you ever ask him).
[•] Watching people go about their daily lives.
[•] Helping those around him.

Dislikes:

[X] The King is an obvious one.
[X] *cough*Spoiled, know it all, rich brats.*cough*
[X] Having to put up with idiots.

Personality:

Mattias is generally a really relaxed, and light hearted man who believes in helping those seen as less fortunate. He can be really immature at times which makes him popular with the children who live in the bunker, and he loves to keep a lively atmosphere by helping the kids play pranks on each other and the adults. Though despite his age and light-hearted spirit he can be ruthless when the situation calls for it, usually convincing his enemies that he is a heartless man that cares about noting but his mission which, in reality could not be farther from the truth.

Extra:

His father is the commander of the royal guard and the King's most loyal lapdog.

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

Username:

Kassumi6

Character's Name:

Alistair Gabriell Flynt

Nickname:

Al, Ali, Prince Alistair

Nineteen

[•] Cold weather
[•] Water
[•] Roses
[•] Music
[•] Ice
[•] Reading
[•] Art
[•] Sleeping
[•] Jewelry
[•] Kittens
[•] Puppies and dogs
[•] Snakes
[•] Games
[•] Blankets

Dislikes:

[X] His controlling step-mother
[X] The heat
[X] Beef
[X] Lavender
[X] Hot liquids/drinks (hot water, soup, tea, etc.)
[X] Restraints
[X] Being treated differently due to his status

Personality:

Alistair likes to believe that he's the belle of the ball, or that's what he'd like to make others believe. He acts the part of royalty. He can be a bit snobby and self-centered to please the people who assume that's what he's like. Alistair is actually a rather decent person. He's very loyal to those who he cares for, willing to suffer for them if he needs to. He quite around new people, but will speak his mind with no filter. He's a rather good liar, but if one finds his tells then they can likely figure out when he's lying to them. Alistair is a rather brave young man; he's willing to stand up for what he believes even if it goes against his father's beliefs. Although kind, he can be mischievous. If you wrong him then he'll likely wrong you in some way that might not be as bad as what you did. He's stubborn and will fight you if he feels like it. Arguing isn't a problem for him, and he has the sass and sarcasm to keep it going.

Extra:

• Allergic to certain types of grass and is lactose intolerant.
• White hair and green eyes.
• He has a couple scars here and there, but most are faded.
• Both of his ears are pierced.
• His mother died when he was ten.
• He fears his step-mother will overthrow his father and take over the Kingdom; she isn't a good woman!
• He sort of knows his way around a sword; still needs some training.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 pm
User Imageccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccc

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

ashgffThis is your night with arms wide open.
adfgsfI'm the option you shouldn't have chosen.
hfsghjScared of the dark, the door's wide open.
kjsfhhThis is the night you'll regret in the morning.

xxAlistair’s eyes stared at the tanish brown colored sack that blocked his view of, well, everything. He was being guided in some unknown direction, stumbling every so often when his foot his a rock that was out of place. Maybe it was a branch or root every now and then. How did he get into this predicament? One moment he was trying to pick a book to read from the library then WHAM! He was out like a light. His head still hurt from whatever he was hit with. When he woke up he couldn’t see much of anything. Nothing was over his head, but his eyes were pointed in some direction he couldn’t remember. He felt a hand over his mouth and he was able to pull his head back before he sunk his teeth into the person’s hand. He didn’t remember how hard he bit the person, if the person made a noise, or what. He did, however, remember the sack go over his head rather quickly. It was tightened some. It was still look, but it wouldn’t come off his head. This was probably a good idea because he passed out for a moment then when he came to, he trashed around in an attempt to get loose or get the sack off his head. His hands were tied with rope behind his back although his legs were free. He tried to kick the person, get out of their grip, and so forth. The guy was just stronger than the worn out white haired male. This didn’t mean Alistair still didn’t try his damnedest to annoy the person. Their positions would switch every so often; sometimes the guy was in front, beside, or behind Alistair. If the person was in front then he would just dead stop and even fall to the ground. If behind he’d come to an instant hault only for the person to run into him. If beside then he’d start walking backwards. He couldn’t tell if the guy was getting annoyed with this, but Alistair kept smiling.

xxThe tanned male had no clue why he was being kidnapped. Was this because of his father’s recent taxes? The man was an idiot; he couldn’t rule. He didn’t take the people of the Kingdom into consideration when he did anything. It was just him and that stupid wretch of a step-mother. Everything slowly went downhill after his mother died. His mother was kind, made nearly daily appearances with the young boy and his father to help out the poor, and she thought of others before herself. The King wasn’t too fond of any of it at the start, but you could slowly see him starting to enjoy all of it. When the Queen died his father started to slowly revert back into the selfish man he was. That woman he married didn’t help the processes; she sped it up. Why not kidnap her?! Hell, Alistair probably would have told his father he’d go after to find her then reward the people that took her from the castle. They could have kept her and do what they pleased; the woman was pure evil. But no, they just had to take Alistair. Why him anyway? It didn’t matter too much now. He never bothered to call out for help. What was the point? He and whomever he was with were probably far outside the Kingdom when he came to the second time. What seemed like hours passed before the ground seemed to change. There were echoes now. Where ever they were was cold. After some more walking he was pushed to the ground. His hand were cut loose as well. He struggled to get to his feet, taking the opportunity to run, but he was pinned to the wall. He felt the shackled go around his wrists and he pulled against them a bit to test them. He wasn’t going anywhere. His that hood was pulled off his head, Alistair would give the person a death glare.

x
Give me thunder, give me lightning,hshshs
and I will give you every part of mejsshd
Take me dancing, get me agfffh
Play that old guitar and we will sing.adfsdd

Cisala Elden
There we are! Hopefully that's good. I do put my OOC here by the way. I can't stop laughing at that one dislike Mattias has xD I enjoy how they both come off one way but are actually different. This will be a fun! My face hurts from laughing...

Edit: I'm an idiot; I copied the wrong name. My bad! I blame the heat; I want winter to come back.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:39 pm
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets
Are trying to become the stars
And we really came from Mars

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite
And heavenly bodies make us fight

The adrenalin that had been rushing through his veins a few hours ago was starting to wear off leaving him feeling nervous, and a little sick. It had been a spur of the moment thing, after all he didn't expect to come across the Prince while he was spying on the King. How was he to know that the Prince would be out and about on a day that looked as if it were about to storm? It was either he kidnapped the Prince or give away the fact that he had been in the kingdom... Which actually would of made sense considering who his father was. "Smooth Mattias. You could of told him that you were visiting your father, it's not like your the spitting image of dad when he was younger ." He grumbled sarcastically to himself as he looked over at the sleeping Prince. He had never actually met the Prince before today, they had only exchanged pleasantries when they were forced to at formal banquets, and Matthias hadn't been to one of those in three years. "God. I feel horrible now. What am I going to do I can't..." He began to say when he was interrupted by a tired groan. The Prince had woken up. "Hey you shouldn't be moving to much you might, god damn it!" He cursed under his breath when he was bitten hard enough to leave a mark. "Brat!" He snapped before grabbing a burlap sack from the ground and pulling it over the other's head. "Ok the bad feeling is gone." He growled, removing a plain, golden band from the other's hand and placing it in his pocket. He would use it later on.

Mattias's mood only worsened when the other woke up and they began traveling. It was really difficult trying to remain out of sight when the other was being a stubborn bull and refusing to cooperate with him. He was about ready to just throw the other over his shoulder and carry him the rest of the way when they arrived at the entrance to the underground bunker. It took him a bit to open up the trap door seeing as how he had to find it, but as soon as it was open he shoved the other down the hole before climbing down after him and closing the trap behind him. He took a moment to take a look at his surroundings while giving his eyes time to adjust to the dim lighting . "Move." He growled shoving the other down a series of tunnels , sometimes even going down wrong hallways so that the other wouldn't be able to figure the way out by memory. He only stopped the other when he reached one of the few prison cells in the bunker, and it was only long enough to get the door open. Then it was only a matter of minutes before he had the make shift restraints removed from the Prince's wrist only to shove him roughly up against the wall and place him in proper shackles.

"You're a royal pain in the a** you know that right? And to think I felt a little sorry for what I did to you at the start of all of this." Mattias growled as he roughly yanked the sack off of the Prince's head. "Though I guess it's understandable considering the circumstances." He ran his fingers through his messy hair, pushing his bangs back revealing his tired, dark green eyes before taking something out of his pocket. "I hope you don't mind but I will be borrowing this for a while." He said holding the golden ring that he had taken from the Prince up against the light of one of the two lanterns in the room. "Whether or not you get it back all depends on if your father decides to cooperate with us. I really hope that this ring isn't to overly precious to you." He said calmly, flipping it into the air only to catch it when it came back down and shove it back into his pocket. "It would be a shame if your father decided that you weren't important enough and you never got to see it again." He said, the hint of a smirk lacing his tone as he turned his head to look at the Prince.

Kassumi6
Its ok I like to put it here to sometimes~ Can it please be known that I made this profile and this post with I Like It Rough by Lady Gaga playing on repeat? XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:22 pm

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

xxAlistair glared at the male that pulled the sack off his head. “I would hope you’d feel at least a little guilt for kidnapping someone!” The light haired male growled bitterly. The look of pure anger faded to one of shock as his eyes widened. He looked at his right hand, his middle finger there the golden ring had been. How didn’t he notice that earlier? His eyes went back to the flame haired male that held the ring. “Take anything but that!” Alistair protested while he struggled against the restraints. “Anything! My earrings, the necklace, my shoes; I don’t care! Just not that!” The panic in his voice was evident. His eyes were glassed over with worry and it almost looked like he could try. The guy could take his underwear and he wouldn’t care; he wanted that ring back. He struggled a little more, grunting slightly, but he knew it was pointless. Maybe if he hadn’t bitten the guy he would be willing to negotiate, but now? Damn it, Alistair, you ******** idiot! He scolded himself even more bitterly than the first sentence he had said to the male. The longer he looked at this person the more he seemed familiar. He had to think. Red hair, green eyes, lean but good built. He wasn’t dressed in anything fancy, just simple clothes. Wait. Put the guy in something nice and… Alistair’s jaw nearly dropped. No, it couldn’t be! Sir Loren’s son? What was he doing here?! Clearly, Alistair didn’t know a single thing when it came to who ran the resistance.

xxHis head was spinning now. He was really confused. Where was he? Why was he here? What had he done? Why was Sir Loren’s son here? What the hell was going on?! Alistair raised a hand to hold to the back of his head that was still tender from being hit. “So what? You send my father something that proves you have me and he gives you whatever you want? Do you think I’m going to be that important to him?” Alistair questioned as he turned his glaring eyes back to the male. He couldn’t tell how important he was to his father. Maybe this would slap some sense into the man, but maybe not. He didn’t know anymore. He wasn’t told anything, he couldn’t sneak past any guards to see the documents his father worked on, and they barely spoke. Alistair had stopped eating dinner with his father in hopes to get a point across in a peace way, but that didn’t seem to do jack.

x

Cisala Elden
Sorry if this was lacking; I got stuck watching the dog who's very needy so most of my attention was focused on her.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:01 pm
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite

Alistair's words bit at his conscience harshly. He was aware of wrong it was to kidnap people, and he knew that the other had every right to hate him at the moment. But, they were also in the middle of a war. Today was to be the day that the resistance made themselves a threat. And, if that meant taking a political prisoner then so be it... Even if they had only been taken by chance. Damn it Mattias you're getting emotional! Block it out for now, let Maria be the emotional one. He thought, forcing himself to put on a completely straight face before continuing. "Oh so this ring is of importNce to you? Now that I have taken a closer look at it the ring looks like the same one the old Queen used to wear. She was a kind woman, beautiful even. She is missed." He said calmly, ignoring the papain that came with remembering the kind woman who would talk to him in the palace gardens. He could only imagine how the Prince was taking his words.

The look of recognition that flashed over Alistair's face nearly made Mattias cringe, but he once again forced himself to remain neutral. "Oh no. We aren't after material objects such as money. In fact we want what's best for the kingdom. A new King, one who cares less about lining his own pockets and more about what's right for the kingdom. He was a great king in the begining, but now his people are poor, scared, and hungry while he sits on his throne all day. All we want is to make the kingdom a better place to live and your father and Mikhael Loren are not making that happen." He explained casually as he crossed his arms over his chest. "So I'm hoping that you're important enough to your father to make him change his ways because if you're not, you're stuck here until the end of this war and I can't promise your safty if and when we win."

"Matt!" A small boy no older then nine called out as he ran into the room. "I knew you were back, but the others didn't believe me! I have to tell you somethin'!" The boy said quickly as he ran over to Mattias who bent down to his level so that the boy could whisper in his ear. "Damn it. Aren't ready yet! Alright. Send for Granny and tell her to bring with her some water and some broth. Tell her that she will be playing nanny and she'll know where to go. Now run along Raymond." He murmured, giving the boy a pat on the head along with a small smile before the kid, now known as Raymond, ran out of the room. "There has been a change of plans. I had been planning on chatting with you a little longer but it seems that my plans are going ahead of schedule. The king's men do move pretty quickly don't they? Maybe I'll get to see a familiar face on my raid. We will continue this conversation when I come back." He said, his face neutral once more as he exited the room only to be replaced a few minutes later by a kind looking, elderly woman with long black hair that framed her wrinkled face and ended just below her thighs, and big, bright, ice blue eyes that seemed to hold warmth benethe their icy depths. It was obvious that she had been a beautiful woman when she was younger, but now she just looked aged, but far from defeated. "Oh if I had know that I would be in the presence of royalty I would of dressed a little nicer." She chuckled quietly as she carried a tray with bread, water, and a vegetable based broth on it. "My name is Maria. But everyone here calls me Granny. Feel free to call me whatever you wish to though. As long as you're nice about it I don't mind." She hummed quietly as she set the tray down before going over to the far wall to adjust the chains enough to allow the Prince to sit down. "I sadly cannot undo the chains but I can allow you to sit."

Kassumi6
It was not lacking at all! I found a lot to use so don't worry~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 pm

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

xxAlistair didn’t say anything. What he said just sent a more narrowed glare into the man; he couldn’t tell if this guy was being serious or not. He scoffed a bit at what the man said, his head then hung with his hair hiding his face. “Unless you overthrow the King, Queen, army, and the Council the only king you’re going to get is me unless you’d prefer I die then you have to deal with Lord knows what when the Council finds out.” Even if the King was over thrown that didn’t mean the family was removed. They still had strong beliefs in bloodlines and Alistair was the only heir to the thrown unless the Council chose otherwise and the Council quite liked Alistair. He wasn’t a double of his father, which is why he was favored, but they only had so much power. They alone couldn’t take the current King off the thrown. “Neither is the Queen.” Alistair added to the small list of people that the red haired male listed off. He couldn’t remember the man’s name and it was bothering him. He shook his head at the final sentence about not being able to ensure his safety if war broke out. When a high pitched voice echoed through the room, Alistair raised his head. Matt? He had to think for a moment before it came to him. Mattias Loren. He knew his father although not well. He never really spoke with the boy unless it was to greet him, but neither of them were ever happy to be at formal events. An eyebrow raised as he watched a smile appear on the older male’s face. He’d make note of the child’s name; maybe he could be of help if he needed the boy to get Mattias.

xxHis thoughts were pushed aside as he was addressed by the man. “Just…don’t kill anyone that isn’t involved in this.” Alistair mumbled. He was sure the guy knew that, but everyone forgets things in the mists of war every now and then. He watched the man leave then a woman walk into the cell. Her first words actually made Alistair smile. “I’d bow to the gorgeous woman in front of me, but it’ll have to wait until another time.” Alistair watched as she set down the tray. “All right, Maria. You can call me Alistair, Al, or Ali; I don’t mind too much." The man sighed when he was finally able to slide down the wall and sit. “You’re an angel; thank you. I never thought it would be so nice to sit.” He patted his hands against the cold floor, but he wasn’t bothered by it. He looked at the food, but that didn’t seem to be of any interest as his eyes redirected to the woman. “Can you tell me anything about this raid Mattias is about to go on or is that something I’m not allowed to know about?” If it was something he wasn’t supposed to know anything more about then that was fine, but he was curious.

x

Cisala Elden
Sorry that took so long.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite

"Now aren't you a sweet talker? I think I'll grow to like you in your time here. To bad that once you leave you won't think of me as kindly as you do now." Maria chuckled as she hobbled back over towards Alisatair before kneeling in front of him. "But, really Alistair. You do not have to thank one of your captors. I don't know why Mattie has kidnapped you but even so I must treat you as a prisoner. So, don't tell him I'm being nice." She whispered, giving the Prince a friendly wink before pulling the tray closer to then, though she did not touch anything on it. Instead she made herself comfortable before she began speaking once more. "Hm... I wasn't told not to tell you anything. So I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you Mattie's plan. It's not like either of could stop him even if we tried to." She hummed thoughtfully.

"I am sure that you know of the Knight Academy's graduating class's trip to the palace today. Mattie plans on taking the men and women who are ready for batter to go confront the group of trainees on their way to the palace. Don't worry, it isn't in Mattie's nature to harm a child. He is hardly an adult himself. But, this ambush will make our presence known. I'm sorry that you got dragged into this but please don't let this first encounter ruin your impression of Matias. He really is a good boy. He just wants what is best for the kingdom." Maria sighed, a small frown marring her old features. "He is even willing to die for the people. The last step of his plan is to turn himself in for treason so that no one will get hurt in the hunt for his head that is sure to take place when this all ends. She looked down at her lap, allowing a moment of silence to hang between

"There is no need to think about these things at the moment. I was ordered to take care of you, so take care if you I will!" Without waiting for the other to respond, Maria tore a chunk of the bread off of the loaf before dipping it into the broth and forcing it into Alistair's mouth. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't worried about Matias and the others. She had grown to love the people here in the resistance. They gave her a meaning in life when everyone else casted her aside, labeling her as to old to be of any importance. It would be a shame if any if them were to get to horribly injured during the first battle. "I remember your mother when she was younger. Such a lively woman. She was always into helping those less fortunate. And, I can see the same light in your eyes that was always in your mother's. If you grow up to be anything like her I know you would grow up to be the perfect leader that this Kingdom needs. Hopefully you'll be the one to take the throne when Mattie brings your father down... Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. She appolagized quickly, bringing the glass of water up to the Prince's lips. "Drink up. It didn't look like Mattie had any skins on him so I'm sure you're thirsty."

Kassumi6
Stop apologizing chica. You can take as long as you want. I usually take forever so I certainly won't get mad~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:58 pm

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

xxAlistair shook his head. “It’ll be hard to forget about all this, so you will be in my thoughts.” He assured. He chuckled a bit and nodded. “I don’t think he meant to in the first place, but I suppose when he saw the chance he took it. I just want to know what he hit me with,” he chuckled a little; he wasn’t about to mention he had bitten the guy. He nodded when Maria mentioned the Knight Academy and their trip to the palace. That was today. He was to be there giving out metals to the highest ranks and greeting them. Of all days to be kidnapped. He was relieved that no harm would come to the students, but what would he and his men tell them? To join them and fight for them? The students were around Alistair’s age, so they did have minds of their own and were to think for themselves, but to ask such a think especially on this trip? He wouldn’t bring up a thing Maria said, but he would ask Mattias what he did just so he could scold the man especially if he got some of the students to join them. Without that trip they wouldn’t be seen as soldiers! They wouldn’t get their metals, their ceremony, none of it! Alistair held back any form of emotion that didn’t center around curiosity so it wouldn’t show. Oh, yes, he was a bit more than just upset, but Maria didn’t need to deal with that.

xxA snow white eyebrow raised as what the woman said. Before he could say anything, a partly broth soaked chunk of bread was shoved into his mouth. Alistair was rather surprised by this. He stared wide eyed before he started to chew the food. He wasn’t one for soups, but this was bearable. He wasn’t about to complain to this woman; she had a lot of energy for someone of her age and something about the elderly tended to make people back down when they got upset. He smiled when she spoke of his mother. He was about to comment on the part about his father, but then the water was placed to his lips. He wasn’t about to get a word in edgewise, was he? After taking a few decent gulps of water, the glass was taken from his lips. “Thank you and don’t apologize; everyone can see how he’s changed even the blind. He’s not the worst of it. That woman he chose to marry…” The look in Alistair’s eyes became less than pleasant. He calmed down within seconds, his once tense muscles now relaxed.

xxThis seemed to carry on as Maria helped to feed the male that couldn’t quite reach his hands to the ground or very far in front of himself. She would talk, tell stories while shoving food and drink into the prince’s mouth without allowing him to speak more than a few sentences. Alistair didn’t mind; he was hungry and he enjoyed the stories. Even after the food was one, Maria continued the stories since they were in the very middle of one. For Alistair time was hard to keep track of in this place, but Maria seemed to know the time without trying. He said goodbye and goodnight to her as she left with the tray. It was sundown and she looked tired. Alistair was fine on his own; he’s find some entertainment. First thing was first: he needed to figure out how the hell he was going to sleep. The male tried some random and weird positions. He attempted to lay down, hang from the chains, and so forth. After a little grunting, repeating the word ‘ow’ in a hushed tone, and grumbling to himself, Alistair was exhausted. He sat down against the wall and pulled his legs to his chest. He was able to rest his arms on his knees and fold them together on top of his knees. He laid his head in his arms so half of his face showed and the other half rested on his arms. After a few attempts to move his hair out of his face, he gave up; he left his white hair fall over his eyes and just stopped caring. He stared at the wall thinking about what could be happening before his green eyes fluttered shut and he fell asleep.

x

Cisala Elden
Okay, okay! xD I got to three paragraphs finally! Woo! Hope you don't mind that I sped it up a bit and moved Maria. ...I really want bread and soup now...and I don't like soup either xD it just sounds soo good.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:13 pm
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite

"I agree. Since the new Queen came into the kingdom it had only gotten worse, but the only other two that seemed to made that conection is you and my lover. I would like for you to try and convince Mattie that the woman is not right." Maria sighed as she continued to feed the Prince. After a few moments of silence she began to tell the other stories of when Mattias was a kid, only changing the name of the child. "Now that Morris was a wild one . I remember one time when he was only nine that he decided that he was going to try to ride his father's stallion. Seems normal enough right? And it was, that is until he decided to ride he horse while standing up. That went well enough until he tried standing on his hands instead . Can you imagine that? Only Morris would think to do something like that. Well he ended up falling off of the horse and breaking his arm. I had to treat him of course because his mother was dead and his father is a very important knight. So the following day when he went to go see his father, his arm was in a sling and he had bandages wrapped around his little, pink-haired head. It was defiantly not what Mik had expected to see that morning." She chuckled quietly before yawning. Oh dear I completely lost track of time. It's getting late so I should head back to my room before Alyssa starts to worry. I'm sorry I can't make you any more comfortable. I'll talk to Mattie and see what I can do about getting you out of those chains, maybe even get you a mattress." She said calmly, standing herself up as she picked up the tray. You are a nice young man Alistair. I just hope Mattie doesn't screw up with you to badly because he could use a friend. Good night your highness." She said giving the other a playful smile before dimming down the lanterns a bit and leaving the room. The door clicked softly behind her as she walked off down the long, dark tunnel. All the while thinking about the others.

It wasn't until early the next morning that the group returned with a total of seven more people. As soon as he got back he sought out Maria to ask her how last night went, and even spent twenty minutes getting lectured by the woman who wouldn't let him leave until he promised to atleast unchain the 'poor boy'. So, after agreeing to her wishes, and grabbing a spare mattress and blanket from the supply pit, he made his way over to the prince's cell, only to hesitate just outside the door. "Quit being a wimp and just go inside." He growled at himself quietly before quietly entering the room. He set the mattress and blanket down by the door as he closed the door. Wow he slept like that all night? Geez maybe Granny was right. He thought, cringing as he looked at the Prince's sleeping form. He spent the next ten minutes refilling the lanterns with the oil pitchers he left in the corner so that he could brighten up the room a bit before he set to work on making the Prince's 'bed'.

"Hey..." He began quietly before an idea formed in his mind. He had already decided that he wouldn't send the ring, that was to cruel, but he could send the King a lock of his son's hair. I better do this before he wakes up. He thought, pulling his saxe knife out of its holder. He knelt down next to the prince and cut a strand of his bangs off before putting his knife back, and stored the strand away in his pouch for later. "Ok sleeping beauty I gotta move you now." He murmured quietly as he took a key out of his pocket and removed the shackles. He even went so far as to lift the Prince into his arms and take him over to the mattress to tuck him in. "It's early. I might as well let him sleep... But first I guess I should give this back. Maybe he'll think of it as an appolagie." He muttered quietly before slipping the ring off of his own finger and putting it back where it belonged on the Prince's ring finger. Yawning a bit he leaned against the wall at the foot of Alistair's 'bed', only able to fight off sleep for a few minutes before he was out cold.

Kassumi6
Stahp! Like two of your paragraphs are as long as four of mine. Stop being better then me at this XD(I'm only kidding I love you even though I hardly know you~)
It's all good I'm sure she doesn't mind. That just the kind of character she is .xz you know there is actually a pretty cool story behind her but I won't bore you with it ^w^~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:02 pm

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

xxAlistair stayed asleep even when Mattias got back. He barely woke up when he was lifted, his eyes opened a little before they closed again. When the blanket was placed over him, Alistair instantly pulled in around himself and curled up into a ball. After a few hours, Alistair opened his eyes. Things looked a bit different to him. Everything was sideways and now he was on something soft and he was…warm. He blinked to clear his vision before he looked at the mattress and blanket. ‘When did this get here?’ He thought while he sat up. He ahead of him to see the red haired male leaned against the wall asleep. He raised an eyebrow and smirked a little. Well, Granny did put in a word for him. He really liked that lady; so far she was the nicest person he had met. He got up and stretched before he looked at the man again. His shoulders slumped as he rolled his eyes with a light sigh. He pushed the mattress until it touched Mattias’ foot. He moved the blanket out of the way as he walked over to the male. He was able to get Mattias to gently lay onto the mattress then pulled him over so he was on it completely. Alistair had no real upper body strength, which was something he had to work on, so he made do with what he was able to. He laid the blanket over Mattias before he looked around. He didn’t want to just leave and get into trouble, so he needed to find some entertainment. He noticed the lamp and a smile formed on his face.

xxWhen Alistair was little he liked to make shadows on the walls with lanterns at night. It was something he still enjoyed doing. He sat down next to the lantern, adjusted how must light came through so it focused well with his hand so the shadow was clearly visible, but the room was still decently lit. He started to make shadowy shapes on the wall with his hands. He made a bird, a dog, a bunny, a cat, a soldier, and so forth. After a minute he noticed something odd about the shadow of his left hand. His ring finger had an odd bump at the base of it. Alistair moved his eyes to his hand and he was a little shocked to see his mother’s ring. He just stared at it for a moment before he looked back at Mattias. He smile a bit before he moved the right to the middle finger on his right hand where he always wore it. He directed his attention back to his shadow figures once again, a pleasant smile on his face.

x

Cisala Elden
Lo siento!! I love to write xD Go ahead! If you want to you can tell it to me over PM as well. Up to you! And thank you for the love~

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite

Matias felt strange. He knew that he was on the horse but the ride was smooth, almost as if he and the horse weren't moving. Even when he got up onto his feet the ride felt smooth. It was only when he tried to get onto his hands that he felt an odd, far off tugging sensation. This of course is what made him fall of the horse. Before he could even his the ground he was sitting in front of Granny in the cottage she shared with him. She was scolding him, this much was obvious, but it sounded like she was speaking a foreign language. Am I losing it? Granny I don't understand you! she tried to voice his thoughts only to find that his body wouldn't work for him. What is this? Granny stop for a moment I can't talk. Granny!

"I swear I didn't mean to fall off the horse." He gasped as he shot up into a sitting position with his hair sticking up all over the place. Giving a loud yawn, Matias stretched his arms above his head before freezing. Wait. When did I move to a mattress? And where is the Prince? He wondered as he went straight into panic mode, only to find the other playing with shadow puppets like a child. What is he doing? He watched curiously as the other made what looked like a dog on the wall with the light. He had never seen anyone do that before and it intrigued him. He rolled off the mattress before fixing the blanket on it and crawling over to sit near the Prince. The question was ready on his lips but he just couldn't bring himself to ask it. He felt like it would sound stupid coming from him.

Grow a pair and just ask what he is doing. Matias mentally scolded himself, clearing his throat awkwardly. "Um... Can I ask what you are doing?" He asked quietly before clearing his throat again and asking again, this time sounding a little less like a prepubescent teenage boy. "What are you doing there? I have never seen anyone make animals out of shadows." He lied, though what Granny did was entirely different from this non-magical form on shadow art. He doubted that Alistair could actually bring the shadows to life... Or could he? Matias sent a suspicious glance towards the other before deciding that he was harmless as he was.

Kassumi6
Ill tell you over pm because it might get a bit lengthy. But if you really wanna know I'll tell yah~
And of course Hun! You're wonderful! Also if you want to hear and oddly appropriate song for our boys listen to 'Dance In The Dark' by Lady Gaga. I thought it fit them in a really strange way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

xxWhite hair moved as Alistair looked behind him at Matias when he gasped. So the story Maria told was about Matias. He had a suspicion especially when the names were close, the father sounded familiar, and he had never met Matias’ mother. He turned his attention back to what he was doing. He jumped slightly when the male spoke, but bit his lower lip gently to keep himself from laughing at the male’s squeaky voice. He would have said something mean, but it seemed far too early for him to get the other mad. “You sound like an adult trying to feign interest in what a child is doing.” Alistair pointed out before he turned his head to look at Matias, the smile no longer visible. “You’ve never seen shadow puppets?” He seemed almost concerned. “I would have thought… A knight, not a high ranking one, showed me this when I was little. I couldn’t sleep on night, so I snuck out and ended up nearly getting speared until he realized I was a child. He thought I was an orphan and he took me to his home and showed me this. Try it.” He moved the lantern to be between them and showed the male how to make a simple bunny by holding his middle and index fingers up with the rest curled down.

xxA smile made its way onto his face as he looked at Matias almost smugly like he knew something the other didn’t. “So, you’re the boy that fell off the horse trying to balance on his hands only to break his arm?” The male questioned. He had heard of a boy breaking his arm by falling off a horse before Maria told the story, but that was all he heard. No details were given just vague words. “Can you even do a hand stand now without using the wall for support?” He playfully teased the male while he held back a chuckle.

x

Cisala Elden
Okay~! I kind of see it, but not really. That is probably the weirdest song I've heard by her... Alistair is being playful; I didn't expect that to happen, but it did.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite

Matias scoffed at the other loudly. "As if I would be interested in shadow art or whatever it is... Ok maybe I am a little. But only a little!" He said a little to quickly. "So you basically tricked a knight into thinking you were an orphan to learn how to make shadow art? You could of just asked. And it's dangerous to go home with anyone you don't know." He said calmly before mentally slapping himself. That had been exactly what he had forced Alistair to do when he kidnapped him. "Sorry..." He appolagized awkwardly, shoving his dumb mistake behind him in favor of copying the other's hand movement.

"It kind of looks like a rabbit. Wow I wonder if the kids know how to do this? Maybe you could show them. They would like that. They're always looking for new ways to entertain themselves." Matias rambled on almost excitedly as he kept changing the way his hand was shaped until he managed to get something that looked like a dog. "Lao that's how you did that one! I turned around after waking up and saw the shadow dog on the wall. Now I know how you did it." He said, feeling a little triumphant. Well he aaa feeling good until Alistair mentioned his little Horse trick. "Who told you?! It was Maria wasn't it. That Witch! I tell her to take care of you and she sits here telling you stories! How many did you hear?" He asked, his face turningbbright red out of embarrassment. "Wait! I actually did stand up on the horse! That's more then I bet you... Was that a challenge? I walk on my hands all the time for the kids. A simple handstand is nothing."

As if to prove his point, Matias stood up before leaning forward onto his hands until he was standing with his hands flat against the ground while facing the other. He even went so far as to walk backwards a bit on his hand before going into a back bend. "See I told you so. It's easy anyone could do it." He sighed, flopping down onto his back. "Though it's not as easy when your on a horse. I'll admit that much." Cringing at the memory of hitting the ground, Matias rolled over onto his stomach before resting his chin on his folder arms. "What else did the she demon tell you?" "Who is this she demon?" A familiar voiced chimed in, causing Matias to quickly sit up and look over at the elderly woman. "While you two were sleeping you missed breakfast. So, I'm bringing you lunch. And, don't worry Mattie. I haven't told him about your encounter with the wolf... Yet." Maria chuckled at the groan that Matias gave as he flopped back onto his back. "Good morning Ali. I hope you slept well. She greated the younge Prince, setting the tray between the two boys. "Ali?" Matias asked, sending a questioning glance over towards the Prince from his sprawled out position on the floor.

Kassumi6
Obviously you haven't heard 'So Happy I Could Die' by her or 'Teeth' XD. Aw I like playful Alistair~ He makes Mattie playful >:~D

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff