Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:53 pm
Acceptance Letter

Dear parent/s of [insert student name],

We are proud to inform you that your child [isert student name here] hase been accepted into the Academy of Villainous Education. Here your child will follow in your foot steps and learn to become the best Villain that they can be. Like you they will finish their last year of high school here at A.V.E. before going on to complete our collage substitute corses. They are to remain here at A.V.E. Until they have completed all five years of their education and will not be permitted to leave unless they are called upon for a family matter. We hope to see your child here for the integration period so that we may get them situated into the school. Please enroll your child before the three day integration period or your child will be unable to attend A.V.E.

Sincerely
Miya Loren, the headmistress of the Academy of Villainous education.

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous ProfessionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 pm
Academy Rules

General rules
These are the general guild rules. If you do not know the guild rules then go read them obviously. Also, we may have more than one character each but that is completely up to you.

About the messaging system
There is a 'messaging system' in this roleplay but I'm talking about PMs. I will NOT take any bedroom scene to the PMs. In fact there will not be any bedroom scenes and if it absolutely has to go there lets just please use a -timeskip- instead.

Public Display of Affection
Pleaee no love at first sight. I can understand being attracted to someone when you first see them but no head over heels in love after one conversation please. Let's develop an actual relationship here.

Assignment Requirements
I am a semi-literate to literate roleplay with minor spelling and gramatical errors. So please give me atleast one to two good paragraph/s, that's all I ask . Also I would prefer it if you atleast added a picture, your character's name, and a color to your post but it is NOT required.

Disciplinary Actions
I will not tolerate any of the rules being broken so please don't break the rules. I will offer three strikes but I will not offer anymore. I am sorry.

Adressing the headmistress
Im sorry if I have begun to scare you off but please understand that I am actually a nice person. I hope to have fun roleplaying with you in the future, and if this RP is not for you but you still wish to roleplay with me just PM me and I'll get back to you :~)

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous professionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:57 pm
Villainous Professions

Here at the Academy of Villainous Education we have many different field for our students to go into. Students will have until the end of their first year here at the academy have the choice to either choose the profession that they wish to go into of remain a Beta and allow the headmistress herself to choose a profession for them based on their skills.

Beta
A student who has yet to choose a profession. Their Unicom consists of a black blazer over a white shirt and black pants along with basic, black combat boots.

Political Ambassador
You hear about corrupt politicians everyday in the news but you never read about the people who have lead them down that corrupt path. Those men and women are the Political Ambassadors. They are known for their charismatic charm and their political knowlage of the world. They're the ones that control the different governments around the world and are often fluent in most languages. Their uniforms consist of formal suit(grey, black, or white) with a maroon undershirt with black tie(may be worn any way you please) for the men or a black headband for the women, and black dress shoes and/or heels.

Mechanical Engineer
These are the ones who build and design the weapons and other devices that the world leaders may need. They are the inventive ones of the bunch and tend to like working with mechanical bits and tools. Their uniform consists of a plain, white t-shirt(usually stained with grease and other mechanical fluids), acpair of jeans, and a pair of standard steel-toed work boots.

Technical Tycoon
These are technologically advanced members of the group. They control the web and use it to transfer information back and forth between the different governments, and more often then not work alongside the Mechanical Engineers. Their uniform consists of a black, school suit over a white, button-up shirt, and black sneakers for the boys and a long sleeve white shirt over a knee length, black, plaid skirt, and black sneakers for the girls.

Financial Tycoon
Much like the Technical Tycoons they are technologically savvy and use this to their advantage. Though unlike our other tycoon group these men and woman know nothing of the web and instead focus their attention on buisness and money. They control all of the banks and circulate the money in way that bring the government/s of their choice to their knees. They can also help other governments as long as it works in their favor as well of course. Their uniforms consist of a dark green, button-up long sleeved shirt over a pair of black slacks, and bleach or dark green dress shoes for the men and a dark green, blouse over a black pencil skirt with dark green heels for the men.

Bodyguard Division
This division is pretty self explanitory. These are the more physically advanced of the group and are trained in combat and disguise. They usually know their way around most weapons and if not they will be taught. They also tend to be hired by Political Ambassadors, Technical Tycoons, and Financial Tycoons. Their uniform consists of a a plain, black, short sleeved t-shirt over plain, black jeans, an ear piece to stay in touch with instruction group and instructor, and basic, black combat boots. They also carry a sword or other long blade(I.e. A machete) on their back and a utility belt around their waist that holds a small handgun of choice(to remain unloaded unless instructed otherwise), enough amunition in a pouch to reload their handgun seven times, a dagger or hunting knife, pepper spray, one stun grenade, a lock pick, and a glass cutter.

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous professionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:58 pm
Enrollment Form

Please fill out and return to our secretary Mrs. Elden with a photo of your child attached to the form(post it below, and deliberate because I do not require a bio~).

[imgright][/imgright]
[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Student's name:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•FullNameHere[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Preferred Name:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Nickname/s[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Age:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•18-19[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Dominance level:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Seme/Uke/Seke[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Profession that your student is looking into:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•{If you don't know yet just put Beta then update it on a later date.}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]How do you wear your uniform:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•{You are allowed to change/add three small things to/about your uniform}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Anything extra:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Behavior patterns:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Personality[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Legal guardian:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Username[/size][/color][/align]

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 pm
Welcome to the A.V.E.

Follow the rules and go on to reach your Villainous potential! I will post some information here and I will let you know if and when it updates.

Halowatch - A small, watch like device that all students are required to wear. It works as a calculator and a school wide phone.

Schedule - A device much like an iPod that is used to keep reminders, access the school's chat room to talk to teachers and other students, and it also is programmed as your personal alarm clock. Your school schedule is uploaded up onto it every semester.

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous ProfessionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image
Student's name:

•Alexis Martel.

Preferred Name:

•Alexis will do just fine.

Dominance level:

•Uke(If you absolutely cannot be dominant just let me know and I'll change this).

Profession that your student is looking into:

•Technical Tycoon.

How do you wear your uniform:

•He added a couple of black hair clips on the right side of his face to hold back his bangs.
•He added a loose black tie.

Anything extra:

•Nope.

Behavior patterns:

•Alexis is an antisocial, short tempered boy. He tends to ignore other humans in favor of improving his computer skills. He tends to get in a trance like state when he is focused on something and unintentionally ignores his surroundings which has caused him injury in the past. But, even though he tends to push other people away he is a nice enough person as long as you don't upset him, and will talk animatedly if you bring up a topic he is passionate about. And, for a boy who is as antisocial as he is he gets all cuddly when tired and clings onto anything and anyone that just happens to be near him, it gets annoying sometimes like when he wakes up so tightly wrapped around his sheets that he can't move.

Legal guardian:

•Cisala Elden

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash